The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Namey Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:53 pm

Nicole had seen Cory wandering over and tried to tell Christine, because if her friend suddenly seen Cory just There, while the two were still naked, things would get all awkward again, like the had last night. But she could barely breath from Christine's tickle attack, let alone warn her of their friend walking up on them while they were completely naked and wrestling around where anyone in the house could see them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Once it was apparent there was nothing wrong and he recovered from his surprise, Cory simply left the two alone to their privacy. He was smart enough to know what happened last time. So instead he just went to his room, closed the door and tried to relax. Maybe he should hold off a shower tonight and just go to bed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:34 pm

Nicole finally got Christine off her "Cory..." she breaths, tiredly "Had...seen us..." she huffs.

Christine looks around and when she doesn't seen anyone, she focuses back on Nicole "Yeah right." she says. She walks close to her friend "Um, if I can, would it be alright if I spent the night in your room? The latch on my door is broken." she says.

Nicole knew this would lead to a sleepless night, but, Christine looked so, tiny at the moment. Her friend was giving her puppy dog eyes and Nicole sighs "Okay, but it's just for tonight and no funny business." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:44 pm

Cory found it harder to sleep this go around, he was used to nightmares and such so it wasn't an issue anymore. Just sometimes it was hard to sleep. He didn't like to keep idle because his thoughts drifted to bad memories and that was something he wanted to avoid.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:01 pm

Nicole was wearing a night shirt, as was Christine as the two ere snuggled in the same bed. Nicole was thinking about what she was going to do later, whe Christine turns over, throwing an arm over her waist amd snuggling closer to Nicole.

Her friend started nuzzling her neck and it tickled a bit, then Christine started lightly kissing Nicole's neck and for a moment, Nicole tought about stopping her friend, after all, she Really wasn't into girls.

But she didn't, for whatever reason and Chritine continued to kiss her neck, she also started to move a hand up her shirt and to her breast. Where she started to lightly rub it, playing with her nipple ever so gently.

Like before, Nicole started to moan. She had to admit, if it was on thing girl-on-girl action was good for, is that girls knew how to please other girls.

Nicole just layed there as Christine got more bold by Nicole's lack of protect to her advances and moved the same hand down between Nicole's legs. Nicole had, of course, pleasured herself before, but when someone else did so, it felt totally different. Better somehow.

Nicole started moaning even more and Christine moves over her friend, pulling both their shirts off and moving between Nicole's egs and starts licking her smooth, lower lips, as only another girl could, which felt incredible and Nicole couldn't keep herself frommoaning even more. She was worried that Cory would hear.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:15 pm

Cory did hear a bit of something thanks to his enhanced senses, and it didn't take too long to know what it was. All things considered, he really didn't feel like hearing it and getting frusterated when he was perfectly fine moments ago. But it wasn't like he could exactly block it out either even if he had earplugs.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:58 pm

As Christine was licking Nicole, she sticks her tongue against Nicole's lower lips, then pushes it in, and places her mouth completely over her friend's special spot as she starts to move her tongue around. This causes Nicole to yelp in a mixture of surprise and pleasure, but Nicole clamps her hands over mouth and squeezes her eyes closed, to tr and keep herself from crying out. Apparently Nicole was a screamer when it came to sex.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:34 am

Cory couldn't go to sleep but he couldn't ignore it either nor could he really do anything about it so it left him in a awkward spot. So with that in mind and give the two some privacy, he decided to just go for a walk; he left a note that he had to grab something along with leaving some of his things in plain sight. Christine clearly had some abadonment issues so to make a clear sign he hadn't just left for good, that was there for that. He didn't remember if he left his cell number or not, so he left that there as well if something came up and they needed him.

Of course, more then likely neither Christine or Nicole would be coming and be done anytime soon it was just a percaution and good manners. He was happy for Christine though, since she had been in the slumps lately maybe this would put her back on track.

Cory left out the window; lucky he was up stairs but even still he made sure it was secured.

Down below was the usual cold of the winter time and the Christmas atmosphere of it with people going along with their families and the decorations. It wasn't as big of a thing as it was in the states but it definitely did exist.

Cory hated around the Christmas time. Too many bad and bitter sweet memories were associated with it. Mostly of his past experiences, the more recent being his would be ex fiance. They had grown bitter of not being able to have children when it was clear he was sterile. When he found them cheating, he hadn't even gotten into a fight about it; they weren't worth it.

Only thing he understood less was ditching their sick surrogate mother who was like one to him too. They couldn't be bothered to even come to the funeral. How someone could be that callous was beyond him and he didn't want to understand.

Maybe there was a defense mechanism to usually being more of a lone wolf after all the years of set backs, but couldn't be the only thing since he did enjoy the solitude of things as well.

Life was what it was. It often didn't have a grand plan or order to it. Good people got screwed over, evil people were free to go about their business with no consequences. In fact, it did seem the better of a person you are with a drive to do things to change for the better, the more you became a target. The crappier or evil a person you tended to survive like cockroaches.

But if you accepted the 'is' instead of the 'why' you not only kept you sanity, you could just be along for the ride to get the most of it. There may be a few things that might have been out of his reach, but as long as his loved ones were happy then he was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:45 pm

But Cory as quite wrong. Because Nicole hadn't had sex in a while, she came quite early, and since Christine was still having her fun between Nicole's legs, Nicole ended up cumming in Christine's mouth. The young Mystic didn't seem to mind as she paused for a moment, then moved back "That, tasted quite nice. Almost like vanilla, I would say." she teases her friend.

Nicole looked tired, so Christine thought it was best to call it a night and let her friend rest. Besides, she knew Nicole really wasn't into other girls and the only reason she didn't stop Christine was for the young Mystic's benefit and Christine was grateful to her friend for letting her get this out of her system.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Cory decided instead of being out for a bit, just grab a few things from the store to block it out if need be. Though when he did come back to his room he didn't hear anything, so that meant he probably wouldn't have to use them and go to bed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:45 pm

As morning came around, Christine was up and about, making breakfast for her guests and in a damn good mood while she was doing so. She was dressed in her usual tank top, shorts and knee socks with a dull red bow in he back of her hair. Nicole, however, was still in her room and even though her and Christine didn't do anything else tha night, she was still plenty tired.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Cory was out and about before too long, as if nothing what so ever had happened last night. "Good morning." He greeted Christine, though his mind was on a few things due to not being able to go to sleep as soon with just the company of his thoughts.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Christine looks over to Cory "Good morning." she says, cheerfully "How do you like your eggs?" she asks, as if nothing happened last night.

Nicole comes waking into the kitchen, in her night shirt, her hair was a bit of a mess. She mumbles something close to 'Morning' and heads straight towards the coffee.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:18 pm

Cory shrugged, food was food far as he was concerned espeically when someone went out of their way to cook for him he tended not to complain. "It doesn't matter which style they're in, I'm not picky." He gave Nicole a brief morning as well as she entered.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:45 pm

Christine hummed happily to herself as she continued to cook. Judging by how Nicole's nipples were poking against the fabric of her shirt,it was safe to say that she was cold, or excited by something, but probably cold, since Christine liked to keep the heat down and the fact that she has a decent tolerance to the heat and the cold, didn't help much.

Christine comes wandering over to the two of them with scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and juice. She sets the plates down "Enjoy, you two." she says as she starts to head out "I'm gonna get the store ready for he day. Just leave the dishes in the sink and I'll get them later." she says with a smile, then heads out, still humming.

Nicole watches her leave, then looks over to her breakfast "So, I take it by the fact that you left last night, that you could hear the two of us. I apologize if we kept you up. I just,didn't feel could say 'No' to Christine at that time." she explains, picking at her food.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:34 am

Cory figured Nicole had went to check on him or something during the time he left by what she said. "It's fine. Are you okay though?" He noticed her picking at her food but he could be overlooking into things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Nicole nods "Yeah. I'm just tired. Christine can be quite, forceful, when she wants something and, knowing what I know now, I couldn't say 'No' to her. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. So, although I'm not really into other girls, I made a exception for Christine and she wore me out." she explains, a slight blush creeping into her fact as she talks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:34 pm

"We'll..makes sense. Explains why Christine so peppy at the moment."

Really, there wasn't much more Cory could add to that and he didn't have much else to say to it either way. He wasn't jealous, petty or anything for his short response, it was just a lack of anything to add to the conversation.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Since Cory didn't seem in the chatty mood, Nicole dumps her food into the waste bin, places the pate into the sink, then heads back to her room to wither get dressed or go back to sleep,she had yet to make up her mind.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:13 pm

"If you need anything or anything comes up then let me know." He said to Nicole as she went to her room. Cory finished his meal before going to watch T.V. and turn his brain off for a moment or two. He normally didn't like watching it, but it killed time when he wasn't doing anything else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 pm

The day dragged on and Nicole finally comes down at around lunch time. She looked more awake this time and was dressed. She starts out "I'm heading out for a few hours" she says simply. She would make sure to let Christine know as well, because she knew her friend worried about those close to her, even if they could take care of themselves. That was just her nature.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:39 pm

"Do you want company or you want to go solo?" He didn't mind either way, Cory was mostly bored at the moment and trying to find things to do with his time. If not he'd find something else to chase the time away.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Nicole shrugs "That's up to you. I'm fine either way. I'm just going to do a bit of training. I don't want my skills to get rusty Never know when I'll need them." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 am

"Sure I'll come then. Just have to find a place where you using your abilties doesn't catch attention but you know that already. We'll have to ask Christine when she plans on going to Ultra Tech too, I know she just said today.
" Cory could admit he had gotten lazy with training or anything. Though with all the stuff he had been through on his journey he felt he more then deserved a break.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 pm

Nicole nods "We'll let hr know we're hading out and when she finishes with whatever she's doing, she can give us a call. She's got my number." she points out. Truth be told, Nicole had completely forgotten about the trip to Ultra-Tech. Still, it probably wasn't going to be until later tonight, since there was a pretty bi time difference between the two location.

After a quick chat with Christine, the pair were off! To nowhere that Nicole could think of. They needed a place where the two of them could let loose, but no place came to Nicole's mind right off the bat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next