The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:41 am

"All right cool, I'll make myself useful while I'm here."
After all the stuff he had been through, Cory was fine with some more mundane living for a bit. It probably wouldn't last, esepically since he had to convince Nicole not to go solo on this insane mission of hers. He wouldn't be comfortable letting her 'fight the good fight' on her own, and neither would the others.

"I actually have to get going sadly. But are you going to be busy in the coming days this week?" Kyco asked Christine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:16 pm

Christine shrugs "No more then I usually am. unlike my dad and his group, I don't plan on playing super hero. Been there, done that." she says with a little distain in her voice "Like they say: Wth great power, comes the knowledge when Not to use it." she says.

Nicole would have argued that she had quoted that wrong, but it really wasn't worth it at the moment "I heartly agree." she says as she keeps working.

Christine nods "But feel free to drop by whenever you want." she says, smiling at Kyco.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:26 am

Cory wondered if Christine's view of it had to do with her old team, he felt like it but didn't say anything about it. He didn't entirely agree, nor did he disagree. Life was too nuscaned for absolutes on that sort of thing, in his opinion anyway.

The young woman smiled. "All right then. I'll see you three later. If you need me for anything you should still have my number." With that she left, but she'd be back soon.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Christine smiles an evil grin after Kyco leaves "Anything, huh? I'll hold her to that when she comes over next." she says with a gleam in her eyes.

Nicole just rolls hers, but says nothing as she gets back to making coffee for their...she looks around to an empty store, customers?

Christine chuckles "I know, there's no one here. But you need to look at it this way, they're all either at work or school and when they get off, they're gonna want to head some to rest." she says.

Nicole nods "So, if there's little chance they we'll be getting any customers because of that, and especially because o the rain, than why stay open?" she asks.

Christine smiles at her "Because love and romance never take the day off. Just because it's raining and most people are at work or school, doesn't mean all of them are, and it's for those people, that we stay open on days like today." she says, puffing out her chest (and small breasts) in pride.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:47 pm

Cory noticed of course but didn't stare but it didn't take rocket science to know he was physically attracted to Christine or Nicole. Kyco could be a bit too nice at times, but if needed she by herself would have to say she wasn't interested in women; if that was true anyway. No one else could do that for her, she was old enough to fight her own battles, or at least needed to learn it was okay to say no even to friends. Especially to friends.

He wasn't concerned about that though, his mind was on other things. "Makes sense. Its kinda the same reason some stores are open even on the holiday itself."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Nicole shrugs "I always thought they wee open on holidays because they wanted money." she says. She knew that was different for Christine, because the girl was a hopeless romantic. From what she told Nicole, her choice in boyfriends and potential boyfriends hadn't been very good lately. So he was staying way from the male persuasion at the moment. Letting herself cool off and get over some hurt, before she hurt someone.

Nicole could understand where she was coming from, but hitting on every girl that walked through the door wasn't the answer. Christine needed to find a girl who was into girls as well, but Nicole didn't know anyone like that, except for Christine, that was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:25 am

"We'll..yeah that too." Cory admitted but he felt that wasn't the case from what he knew of Christine even if she hadn't said anything out right.

He could honestly say he had a lot if let downs, backstabbing and other stuff going on in the romance department. He wasn't cynical about it though because to him, life wanted and would knock you off your feet sooner or later. There were exceptions to this, but it was a general rule. The important part was using the bad as a learning experience and admitting when you were wrong and what part you may of had in it.

That was one way how you grew as a person, at least in his opinion.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:22 am

The day had Crawled by as an agonizing pace and when it was Finally over, Christine flipped the closed sign and put everything away and got things ready for the next day,when they did this All over again. Nicole was mentally exhausted.hey had a total of Five customers, but that didn't seem to stop Christine. If nothing else, it motivated her to do better.

Nicole always found that to be one of Christine's most attractive qualities. Her tenacity. She rarely gave up once she put her mind to getting something done. That and her 'Can do' attitude.Te bad thing was, it was now coupled with an explosive temperament, thanks largely to her idiot older brother, Jason. Who hadn't even the nerve to make things better for his sister, who's life he had ruined

Still, Nicole was now here for Christine, and she would help her friend now, because that's what friends did. Not abandoned each other the first sign that something isn't going their way, like some did.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:57 pm

As far as the situation with Christine and the others went, Cory mostly stayed out of it not commenting either way. It wasn't a black and white situation and really the situation just came back to people not properly communicating.

In his observations(but probably wrong), Christine may of had abadonment mixed with insecurity issues that made the situation far worse then what it actually was. It wasn't to say being upset that ones friends weren't spending as much time together anymore weren't warranted at all, just the scale.

Siblings and old friends often moved far apart with time, some times other parts of the world with not seeing each other or talking with weeks, to months at a time. When they did pick up, it was like they had never left. The levels of this was different depending on the person, Christine probably just needed more ressaurnce.

It wasn't of malicious intent or purposely tossing Christine aside, just some bad miscommunication all around it seemed. Christine had possibly done it in the past, he knew he had. Things just got in the way, not that he was ignoring certain or cutting them out on piurpose.

He really just wished everyone had been on the same page. Hopefully things would work themselves out, even still Christine had the right to how she felt.

At the end of the day, Cory was confident it would work out one way or another. Fights and conflicts among friends and loved ones was invietable, but those could also be learning experiences as well if all parties were mature.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:59 pm

Christine had finished her duties and was back upstairs. She had on night shirt and some leggings, much like what Nicole had worn the night before. She was looking out the window, staring off into the middle distance ,who knew what was going through her mind.

Nicole comes walking up behind her, wearing another night shirt and this time knee high socks. She was holding a cup of choco for Christine "Penny for your thoughts, dear?" she asks as she hands a cup to her friend.

Christine shrugs "Nothing much. I was just thinking of all the good times we had. You know, when all of our friends were together. Things were much simpler back then. You weren't dead, I wasn't a freak both mentally and physically. And...we were all together...I miss those days." she says as she goes back to staring back out the window into the dark, rainy night.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Cory silent for a bit after Christine spoke, he thought he understood a bit better now. "I don't think you're a freak Christine, you just changed like we all have. I do know what you mean though, but even though those days seem to be gone doesn't mean we still can't go forward. I know its a lot easier said then done, but we all start somewhere. If nothing else, you still have me and Nicole in your corner."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:17 pm

Nicole nods "Cory's right. We'll be here when you need us. All you need to do, is reach out an give us a call." she says. She suspected that all of her friends would do the same if Christine, or any one of them, needed them She oped that Christine realized that as well.

Christine nods to the two of them "Thank you, guys. That really means a lot to me." she says with a smile. She focuses on Cory "Um, not to change the subject or say something really insensitive, but I was wondering for a bit now, have you ever, you know, thought of getting a prosthetic eye? Like a cybernetic one?" she asks.

She Really didn't want to say anything, but Cory's missing eye alway creeped her out quite a bit. She knew it wasn't Cory's fault and it didn't reflect on him in a personal level, but it was very off putting to her.If sh could use her healing powers to help him, she would, but as far as she knew, Mystic healing didn't work like that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:01 am

In response, Cory simply shrugged. "I have but the places I visited didn't exactly have that kind of tech and I'm understandably leery of letting people I don't trust poke around with me. One world called Renmant has some high tech, artificial limbs but no eyes surprisingly. But can't blame them, since that world version of humanity is under constant threat of things called Grimm. I would have stayed in that world though..if things hadn't turned out like it had."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Christine really didn't care too much about things happening on different Earths, for the simple fact that there was too much happening on This Earth to even worry about the problems of another one "Have you tried Ultra-Tech? I hear they make outstanding cybernetic prosthetics." she points out "The make them for wounded combat veterans and people who've been hurt in attacks." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Which was good, since the history of it was senstive to him. ""No. Never as much been near there. Maybe I'll give it a go later." He wasn't in any hurry for it though since he had it so long, he didn't even notice it anymore and he didn't care what anyone else thought. Though he suppose he could get something for more practical use.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Christine brightens up to the idea of the three of them adventuring out like the old days "How about we go tomorrow? I can pop all three of us over there, we can get you a new robo eye an I can pop us back here before lunch!" giving herself a confident chest pound.

Nicole didn't have any problems with it. She Had, of course, heard of Ultra-Tech's secret reputation, but since Christine hadn't brought it up or said anything bad abou them, sh must not know about it. Otherwise she wouldn't have said anything involving them. "That sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind seeing the biggest name in technology the Earth has ever known." she says, quoting one of their ads.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Cory was indifferent but if Christine was happy then it was worth the trip. "Sure, why not? Besides I'm not doing anything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:23 pm

That made Christine happy. But she was also a bit tired, you know, from doing nothing all day "Well, I suggest we all get a good night sleep for our adventure tomorrow." she says with a smile.

Though Nicole kinda doubted that the night would be peaceful, she decided to head on to bed just the same. But first, she was going to hit the shower. She had a feeling that's where Christine was off to as well, but she didn't mind. After all, it Was her place and if Christine was okay with it, Nicole wouldn't mind joining her friend in the bath.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:31 am

Cory was going to take a shower but a quick glance reminded him the two young women would likely be using it first. So he just headed into his room to wait a bit before they were done.

He had always felt like that extra character in a book, doing things in the background that were important but many didn't notice until after the fact. Not that he was complaining, fan fare and praise had never been his thing. He'd do what he felt he needed to do before drifting off into the sun set for his next calling.

Let others deal the attention grabbing things. Cory was happy to drift into the background and live quitely there. Though he had to wonder how many countless great stories had never been told, simply because they weren't the main character in that story.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Nicole knocks on the bathroom door, then opens it, peeking in "Christine? May I come in?" she asks.

Christine was in the process of disrobing when Nicole peeks in. She didn't seem to mind her friend checking in on hr and nods "Yeah, come on in." she says as she continues what she as doing "What can I do for you?" she asks.

Nicole shakes her head "Nothing really. I was just seeing how you were doing." she says "I noticed something and I think Cory noticed it too as well. You seem a bit moe...Comfortable around other girls, when you do around boys." she points out "If I may ask, is there a reason for that?"

Christine pauses for a second "Because, for the moment, it's true. The last few guys I have been interested in, well, it didn't turn out very well So I'm staying away from guys for the time being. At least until I'm more comfortable around them again." she explains.

Nicole could understand where Christine was coming from. She had a few rough break ups in the past, but she never stopped liking guys. "Well, if you ever need anything, to talk or a shoulder to cry on, I'll be here for you." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:01 am

Cory wasn't really a cynic, at least he didn't consider himself one but he didn't see his story having a happy ending. Just on the pattern of how things had been going all these years, though of course you never knew what life had in store for you for good or bad. Besides, until the day you died you almost always had a chance to change your situation so he wasn't a believer in giving up.

Life is a bitch and then you die. That's why he planned on taking a few of her teeth with him before he went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Christine was looking over Nicole's bare body as she joined her friend in the bath "You know, you have quite a nice looking body. Especially now that you've been working out regularly." she says as she lightly reaches out to her friend "May I?" she asks.

Nicole wasn't really into other girls, but she wasn't so much a homophobic that she would straightout deny her friend a feel or two, so long as she didn't get completely carried away. She nods "Sure. Just don't go too over board while feeling me up." she teases.

Christine blushes as she reaches out and lightly grabs Nicole's breast, massaging it. It felt pretty good to Nicole, especially when Christine started on her nipple "You know, they say if you massage your breasts daily, they'll get bigger." she teases again.

Christine didn't look up at her friend, but simply concentrated on her breasts,as she starts massaging the other one as well "Than perhaps yo should be rubbing my breasts instead. Your are nice, soft and round. Mine was, kinda on the small side." she mumbles as she starts playing with Nicole's nipples.

Nicole was doing everything she could to keep from gasping in pleasure, knowing tha would only egg Christine on more "N-nonesense. Your breasts perfectly suit you. You are petite and so are they. Take it from me, the bigger the bre-breasts, the more back pain you'll have later." she says, trying to keep her composure.

Christine nods slightly, still focused on Nicole's breasts, or more specifically, her small, pink nipples "You're right, of course, but the guys love girls wth big tits. Though, I'm sure there are those who like the smaller boobies as well." she says as she leans forward and suddenly kisses Nicole's nipple.

This action caught Nicole off guard, as she hadn't been expecting it from Christine and since it had been some time since she had sexual relations with anyone, her nipples were quite sensitive and she let out a moan of pleasure, which surprised not only herself, but Christine as well and as Nicole guessed, it only encouraged her friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:26 am

Cory got tired of reading so while the two were doing their thing, he went to watch T.V. while he waited for his turn.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:10 pm

All was peaceful and quiet. There was a thump or two coming from the bathroom, when suddenly the door crashes open and two naked bodies com tumbling out! Christine was on top of Nicole, just tickling the hell out of her. Nicole was struggling to get out from under Christine, with little success, as the young Mystic continues her 'assault' on her friend, who was laughing so hard, she could hardly catch her breath. Both seemed completely oblivious to the fact that they were both wet and naked at the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:23 am

Cory heard the loud noises and on instinc got up quickly to investigate thinking there was some sort of intruder or at least something had gone wrong. Instead he literally had to come to a screeching halt that instead of a break in or someone hurt he just saw two naked and attractive women wrestling with each other.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next