The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Christine nods "I understand. Life happens and such." she says "So, what brings you over here after all this time?" she asks, no accusation in her voice, just curiosity.

Nicole already knew Christine's sexual orientation and was just glad she took some o her frustrations out on Kyco, rather than herself. She liked Christine well enough, but Nicole didn't now how she would react if Christine came into her room all hot and bothered, looking for some 'action'.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:37 pm

"I realized I was letting things get in the way and I need to make things happen myself. It's not just you, but I haven't seen almost anyone else besides my brother in forever. Nicole too, but that couldn't be helped. Life is too short to let thngs like that get in your way" Kyco explained to her friend.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:47 am

Nicol laughs at Kyco's last statement "Come on now. You're not going to hurt my feelings. We all know the only one here who's life is too sort for things like that is mine." she says with a good natured smile, while pointing out the fact that he was the only Human in he room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Kyco cocked her head to the side. "..We'll, not so much me. According to Rachel predictons, I could live to 120 years old, maybe a bit longer if I take good care of myself. So about as long as the longest known normal human."

Cory simply shrugged at the comment. "Have no clue on my end." And of course everyone knew Mystic's long life span, some may say overly long and cruel but perspective was everything.

"Anyway, enough depressing talk. I came here so I could have fun with you guys! We'll..I guess the rain makes it a bit harder.."
She admitted reluctantly
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:23 am

Christine perks up "Oh! Well, it just so happen that I know plenty of Fun things we can do indoors." she says, a gleam in her eyes.

Nicole knew Christine sexual preference included both boys And girls and she was Fairly confident that Kyco wasn't into girls, if her reaction to Christine groping her breasts was any indication an with all of Christine's pent up sexual frustrations, she had a good idea what these indoor 'activities' were.

But the problem here was she didn't know how to dissuade Christine from suggesting to something hat would offend and upset Kyco. After all, this Was Christine's house and it wasn't Really Nicole's place to tell Christine what to do in her own house.

She would hang back for now and if things got out of hand or looked like they Were going to get out f hand, she would put a stop to it. For now, it was up o Cory to play mediator.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:08 am

Cory could sympathize with Christine since he had been there before, but he was fine for the moment. Still she needed a watch pitcher for all that thirst before she scared Kyco off.

"This place has Netflix? We could could watch that to start." Cory suggested, maybe not for the whole day but keep Christine occupied. So his observation was correct, she was far more aggressive towards girls, if anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:12 pm

When the topic changed to one that held little interest for Christine, she looks over to a clock "Actually, I have to get back down to the shop. It's after nine and rain or not, loves waits for no one." she says, then heads back down stairs.

Nicole couldn't really tell if Christine was disappointed or not, but she was pretty sure her friend was a Bit disappointed.She would need to talk to Christine about unwanted advances directed towards their friends and how to recognise them. For future reference, of course.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:24 am

Kyco was a bit confused, but figured Christine maybe had to do something. She turned to Nicole. "Um, I was just wondering something. How did you manage to come back to life?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:40 am

Nicole shrugs "I won the Otherworld Martial-Art Tournaments weapons division and was granted another life by the Kais." she explains, as if coming back from the dead was that simple.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:28 am

"Oh wow. I wonder how many divisions there are?"
Kyco had no plans of ending up Otherworld but she was curious.

"So what else have you been up to?" Cory asked Kyco idly.

Kyco tilted her head."Hm? We'll..nothing really. I'm just finding out about myself and I want I want to do with my life. I'm not in High School anymore since I graduated early so that gives me a bit more time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Nicole shrugs again "The usual, I suppose. Light to Heavy weight classes, Weapons class and 'Z' class, which is the most insane of all the classes." she says [color=pink]"The people there can shoot energy that can destroy a planet like Earth easy and move faster then the speed of light."explains, shaking her head "Even with all my extra training, I truly wouldn't be a match for even the weakest in the Z class."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:06 am

Kyco shook her head. "I never heard of them."

"Not a surprise Kyco, they aren't common knowledge. At least here." Cory had seen himself on his strange journey so he could relate. "Yeah, they Are pretty nuts power wise. City wide to earth level is also just the lower end too. As crazy as their power is, I've encountered beings that could even give them a fight. Thankfully I never fought either or. Though I doubt any exist that can here in this dimension."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 am

Nicole shrugs again,not sure why Cory brought up beings from other dimensions that were 'stronger then Z-fighters', if they nothing to do with this dimension. "It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I was in a different division of the tournament and I won. I think it was mainly because of my Keyblade. Strangely enough,it had followed me to the Otherworld." she says.

"The Keyblade Masters of Old said it's because my work with it wasn't finished yet an that when a Keyblade follows it's wielder in death, it's because they have some unfinished business that involves the forces a 'Blader' normally battles." she explains, referring to Heartless, Nobodies and whatnot.

It was getting about time for her to go for the day. She needed to get a few things for her long journey. She would stay with Christine for a few more days, to make sure her friend was really okay, as she claimed, before heading off to face her unknown destiny.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:15 am

Cory didn't mean 'stronger' just people Z fighters couldn't easily roll over people in the same tier class of power if that made any sense but it didn't really matter. . "Makes sense. Some weapons are like that."

Kyco paused. "What about your summoning thing? Did you still keep at it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Nicole shakes her head "No, I had to lose the skill. But what I got in return was much more useful." she says "The ability to singlehandedly take down monsters the size of skyscrapers that use buildings as their main method of attack!" she says, clenching her fist.

"I'm also a Keyblade master. I contacted Harlan and as going to see about getting a hold of Torin and see if they anted to take their Mark of Mastery test, but I might skip Torin. I know how much a normal ife means to him and he probably doesn't use his Keyblade unless he has to." she says.

Harlan, on the other hand, would Jump at the chance to be a Keyblade master. If nothing else, it would give him more control over the darkness he commands. Nicole was surprised that it hadn't consumed his heart yet. The Masters of Old said it was only a matter of time, unless he learned to master his darkness. and that's exactly what Nicole aimed to do for him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:31 am

"Oh wow. I don't have anything crazy like that. Just a bit stronger and can blast things. And you're right about Torin."
Kyco says to the older woman.

"So are you gonna stay over longer?" Cory asked them.

Kyco shook her head. "No. I have to do some baby sitting later in the evening, but starting tomorrow I'll have more free time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Nicole nods absently to what Kyco said "If Christine will have me, I'm planning on staying here for another week, to see if she's alright. Her newest team had broken up very shortly after Torin and Camlo had walked out on it." she says to the young Heartless.

She thinks for a second "You know, just wondering, if all Torin Really wans is a normal life, why doesn't he get rid of his Keyblade?" she asks "All he would really have to do is give ownership of it to someone else and acknowledge that they are it's knew, uh, master, I guess you could say." she says.

"It certainly would be a lot better than holding onto it, waiting for some psycho to come by wanting to take it from him the only other way. By ending his life and claiming from his body and let's face it, these Keyblades seem to Attract trouble." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:36 am

"I'm not sure. I'll be here as long as Christine is fine with it and she's all right or something urgent comes up." Cory said idly.

Kyco shook his head. "Torin told me he might if he found a alternative. You see, even way back then when he was completely normal, he always had a 'strangeness' magnet. People with powers would mess with him and his own and he was pretty useless defending himself or them. He doesn't want a repeat of that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:27 am

Nicole shrugs "Well, that is, of course, his choice. However, it's been my observation that if you don't draw attention to yourself, nothing strange will happen to your." she says "I mean, it Sounds good in theory, but not so much in practice, it seems." she mumbles.

She decided it's time to change the subject "So, Kyco, what are your plans after here?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:44 am

Kyco really didn't know. "I'm not sure, visiting you two aside I don't have any plans for this week..or in general. I don't have a plan or any idea what I'm going to do with my life."

"You're young, you don't have to figure everything out all at once." Cory pointed out.

"True I guess." Kyco admitted. "I might go to be a nurse since I like helping people, maybe have a family one day. So I guess its pretty mundane stuff.." Then something clicked. "Oh, I'm so sorry Cory. I didn't mean to sound insenstive."

Frankly, Cory was confused but her understood what she meant but he waved it off. "You're too sensitive some times Kyco, but I apperciate it. Its fine, I've come to terms with being sterile. Hell truth is I thought we were by default. I'm not petty so why would I bug out about something like that? So don't worry about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:32 am

Nicole remained quite throughout their banter. She was still unsure if Kyco and those like her should even be called 'Heartless'. Aside from some very basic structuring, they had nothing in common with actual Heartless. They didn't have the singular drive to collect hearts from people, they didn't ave the normal powerset that a Heartless would normally have, or weren't drawn to the Keyblades as Heartless are. Hell, aside from Cory, they even seemed to be able to have kids for crying out loud, while a normal Heartless could only reproduce by turning someone into a Heartless.

So as it was, she wasn't sure exactly what the two before her were, race wise.But she knew for a fact that they Weren't Heartless, artificial or otherwise.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:11 pm

"So..what would happen if we turned someone? Would they end up a normal Heartless or our kind?" Kyco seemed to be thinking to herself out loud.

"..Not a clue, but I doubt it. Probably just a normal Heartless with some unusual traits that come from us. More so if they have a Nobody that comes about from it, that comes because they aren't 'complete' beings where we are. It's an interesting thought experiment though.." Cory glanced at Nicole. "You okay? You seemed to be thinking."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Nicole nods "Yeah, just tinking over some things." she says. She knew they would probably be offended if she voiced her opinions ,so she kept quiet about them "just wondering, are you both even able to turn someone into a Heartless? Like, do you know how the process works and everything|" she asks.

She shakes her head almost immediately afterwards "On second thought, forget I even asked. The last thing we need are wild Heartless running around again. Especially if we don't know how they would react." she says as she gets up.

"Well, I'm heading down stairs to see if Christine needs any help with the store. If I plan on staying here for as long as she'll have me, I might as well make myself useful." she says as she heads down stairs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Cory continued to talk with Kyco a bit longer, but the later decided it was time for her to get going. However, she wanted to see Christine off and see if she'd be less busy in the coming days. Cory was of the same mind as Nicole, so both opted to go talk to them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Nicole was downstairs helping Christine with the shop. There weren't many customers, but that never stopped the young Mystic from opening the doors. Romance didn't take a break and neither did Christine, at least not when it came to running her store. It was the One thing in her life that was normal.

Christine looks up from what she was doing wen she sees Cory and Kyco "Oh, hey there you two. Nicole filled me in on what you planned and as long as you help out around the shop, I have no real problem with you staying as long as you want." she says.

She didn't think Kyco would be staying, since she had a home already and Nicole had an apartment, but as far as she knew, Cory didn't have any other place to call home for the moment and while it was too bad that Kyco wouldn't be staying (they didn't Really have the room, so the young Heartless would have to bunk with one of them), she was happy that they finally came over for a visit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next