The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:42 pm

After a bit longer and some work on Nicole's part, it did seem like Cory was finished for now judging by the fact he wasn't really cumming anymore.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:41 pm

The young man had stamina, that was for sure. After a bit of work on her part, she was delighted to see that Cory was dry. She stands and rinses herself off, before turning back to Cory "What do you say we finishes up here and hop on out. I'm starting to get a bit wrinkly i here." she jokes, sticking her tongue out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:22 pm

Cory chuckled a bit. "I have to agree with that. We've been here more then long enough. Not sure how long.." He then went to get cleaned up as well and take an Actual shower before they headed out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:20 am

Nicole had already finished showering and was dressed in hat she had worn yesterday. She was fixing herself something to eat when she looks over to Cory "So, do you have any plans for after your visit with Christine?" she asks "I plan on hanging around for a bit, if she'll have me, and help out. After that, I'm gonna find Torin and Harlan and see about giving them their Mark of Mastery test to see if they're ready to be Keyblade masters." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:22 am

Cory thought about it, going silent for a bit longer. "I'm not really sure. I'll probably go visit Rachel, a few personal questions I have then wander, I guess. I don't really have a direction.  The last time I visited, Rachel her research confirmed we have souls of some kind, not that I needed a researcher for that. Thing is, when our body dies our souls might go with it with what she said. It's just a theory though as she isn't sure and I'm not eager to find out."

He shrugged slightly. "The real reason besides is the fact that while there are others of my 'kind' around somewhere, me, Kyco and Camlo are the only ones left of our original group. I'd just like some closure if I'll get to maybe see them again one day when its my time our its just it for us and our souls die with our bodies. Then again, the soul thing I doubt Rachel would know for sure or not"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:31 am

Nicole nods to what Cory said "So once you leave here, it'll be good bye. Well, I wish you luck in your journey. Kyco is living wth Torin now and Camlo flaked out after getting jealous of Christine and Harlan's relationship. No telling were shes at now." she says.

She sits down at the kitchen table "I got to get a hold of Harlan and see if he'll come to Japan for his Mark of Mastery test I want to give both Torin and Harlan their test together. It'll not only be easier that way, but a little healthy competition never hurt either." she says with a wink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:11 pm

Cory didn't comment on the Camlo thing, he knew she had a small case of wander lust and if she didn't have anything immediate pressing she'd be moving about. She had been more saddened then anything last time he talked to her but other then that she was fine now.

"Good luck finding Torin, he went somewhere not sure where exactly. Kyco can probably find him though. And I don't like the word goodbye unless its for good. I'm not going anywhere."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:26 am

Nicole shakes her head "The Keyblade will lead me to him, just like it did before, when I found you guys in the beginning. Of course, when I leave this place, it will be 'good bye'. I don't really plan on coming back here or seeing anyone from here again." she says simply.

"It may sound selfish, but I have things to do as well and they take me to far off lands and maybe worlds, dimensions or even times." she says, as if she were talking about the weather. There was also something secret behind her words as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:17 am

Cory nodded slowly. "I can't stop you if that's something you're set on. I'll say one thing though before you do leave that I said to a friend on my journey that choose their duty above all else; is it something you Have to do, or something you Want to do? I know it sounds like a stupid redudant question you probably already have an answer to, but there's more meaning behind it. Just think about it before you leave."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:10 am

Nicole nods "I hear what you're saying. But this is something I need to do. Just because the Heartless and those who do bad things with them are no longer here on Earth, doesn't mean they're gone. in fact, they simply packed up and set up shop elsewhere, away from us Keybladers, since it's only us three left." she explains.

She stands, stretching "So it's my job, my duty, to travel after them and try to put a stop to whatever it is they're planning. It'll be hard, of course, because they had all this time to get their defenses in place for if any Keybladers come after them." she heads over to the fridge and gets herself some water

She looks over to Cory as she walks over to the table "Do you have a cell, by any chance she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:53 am

Cory handed Nicole a phone number. "Now that you said that, I'm going to worry. I wouldn't feel right just letting you do this whole thing on your own. Besides Neo Heartless were made for this kind of thing ironically enough."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:35 am

She pulls out her cell and pops Cory's number in it "I'm not planning on leaving just yet. I want to make sure Christine is alright. She just lost her team again and if she didn't have trust issues before, she does now." she mumbles the last part.

"I swear, I must be the only person who didn't leave her by choice and practically cut all tis to her in the process. she says, finding herself getting angry at their old friends "Well, me and Harlan anyway. He even asked her to move to London with him, but she couldn't just pack up and leave everything behind." she says.

"Which is pretty much what He did for her in the long run, but oh well, right?" she felt herself getting more and more pissed the loner she talked about this, so he decided to change the subject.

"So..." she clears her throat"When are you planning on heading out for your big journey?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:46 am

Cory felt the need to defend his other friends, Harlan included. He thought Christine and Nicole were being unfair when it came to this, espeically since Nicole was planning on leaving for good and not coming back. "I think there's another way to look at it. Before our time went their own ways, Christine didn't remember anyone and told us all to leave. It took a long time before she regained her memory and by then she had her own life like the others did. And me and Camlo were kinda missing. No one was the bad guy, life just happened."

"I'm not sure about Shadow did or not, but everyone less left ways to contact them before they left, and not everyone moved far away. Its like when older siblings move to different places once they move out the nest. Short of everyone living in the same roof forever, I'm not sure what they could have done."

Cory shook his head. "As for my journey, no time soon. I don't feel like going on a wild goose chase and maybe Christine could use my help or not.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:47 am

Nicole laughs lightly at what Cory says in the end "That's funny you should say tha, because that's exactly what I feel my up coming adventure is going to be as well. One big wild goose chase and one I'm not really looking forward to, but you know, someone has to do it, right?" she asks.

She focuses on Cory a bit "And speaking of 'Doing' things, when I leave, are you going to be alright being with Christine by yourself?" she asks "I know she's not the easiest to get along with and she Can be a bit of a tease with a nasty temper, but she's a good person." she says.

"If I can get Harlan back here, I'm gonna try to convince him to stay for Christine's sake. He did it once, so the chances are good he'll do s again, probably." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Cory shrugged. "I think I'll live." If it was just teasing he could ignore it He still thought Nicole was making a huge mistake going out their on their own, and the others no doubt would want to come. He didn't want to think how Christine would react to Nicole not coming back if the others simply living further away upset her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:55 pm

It wasn't so much that they moved, it was that they retty much stopped all contact with her, that upset Christine the most. Nicole picks up her cell "I'm gonna call Harlan, see if he's willing to take his Mastery test, then I'll give Torin a buzz. Just because he's on walkabout, doesn't mean he doesn't have his cell with him." she points out. Because if he had left without it, that wouldn't be too smart on his part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:03 pm

"Knock yourself out, if Torin isn't there just leave a message for when he does." Cory then went to sit down. He wondered what all this rain was about but he figured it was just the time of the year.

He suddenly felt the presence of a Neo Heartless, and since the amount of them on earth(probably) could be counted on one hand, it was either Camlo or Kyco behind the door knocking a bit. It actually was the later.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:36 am

Nicole walks over to the door and opens it, not expecting who was there. It was quite surprising that Kyco, of all people, would show up at Christine's place and using the back entrance instead of the front one.

"Kyco, this Is a surprise. You've certainly grown a lot." she says, giving hr young friend the once over and moves a side to let the Heartless in "If you're looking for Christine, which you obviously are since you're at her house, she's down stairs tending to her shop."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:15 pm

Kyco smiled a bit. "I'm not just looking for Christine, I came to see you too. This is literally the first time I've seen you in years. I could catch up a bit here then catch Christine too." She gave Nicole brief hug. "Welcome back."

"Hey Kyco." Cory greeted casually. Kyco had grown a lot, but he didn't even Think about it. Mostly because he rather not test if Torin would casterate a certain part of him with his keyblade.

"How have you been? It's really been a while." Kyco had noted that Nicole hadn't aged at all since that day. Which was ironic, because one would think Kyco wouldn't age while Nicole would. However, to their credit both were special cases.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:58 am

Nicole shrugs "I was dead, but I'm better now." she says. That never gets old to her "The timing of your visit is quite uncanny. I was just about to get a hold of Harlan and Torin and wile Harlan isn't a problem to find, being stuck in some musty book store in London, Torin on the other hand would be." she points out.

"Christine said he wanted to follow his own path in life and I'm still scratching my head about what that could be and what he's doing differently, you know, with no team to back him up." she says. For sure Torin could take care of himself, but there were still baddies out there that made even her training look like a joke, and she would have to face some of them.

Still, she wasn't going to judge either Harlan or Torin anymore harshly than she already had. She was still pissed at both of tem for leaving Christine high and dry as they did. Well, Harlan still stayed in contact with Christine, trying to convince her to come to London. If nothing else, then to visit.

"Anyway, need to get a hold of Torin. Do you know where he might be?" she asks. Logically she should have tried his place first, then his cell if he wasn't there. But Kyco being here made things a bit easier.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:17 am

Kyco shook his head. "I'm not sure. But last I talked to him he said he'd be back tomorrow anyway. He gave Christine and others his contact information so surprised you didn't just call them..unless he's not picking up."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:49 am

Nicole shrugs "I haven't called him yet, but if he's planning on being back tomorrow anyway, I'll just wait until then and pop on by his place. What I need to talk to him about is better to ask him in person anyway." she simply says.

She looks over to Kyco "Did you want me to get Christine or did you want to talk with me and Cory some more?" she asks. Kyco said she wasn't Just here for Christine an that made Nicole feel all warm inside. The young Heartless was always the caring type. Her death must have been hard on Kyco.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:32 am

The young woman smiled. "If its not too much trouble and Christine isn't busy. I don't want to bother her." She might of been in the middle of something business related for all she knew really.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:08 am

Nicole was slightly disappointed that Kyco didn't want to spend more time with her, but she hid it well enough. She nods "I'll go run down and get her One moment." she says as she heads down stairs.

A few minuets later, Christine comes barreling on into the common room "Kyco! It's so good to see you again!" she says as she wraps her arms around the young Neo-Heartless in a big hug! She gets a slight puzzled look on her face as she moves slightly away and looks downwards.

She suddenly paws Kyco's breasts with a look of pure disbelief "Christ Almighty, girl! Where didja get a rack like this?" she says and before she could grope Kyco's breasts even more, Nicole pulls her friend away.

"Christine, please try not to feel our guests up It's bad manners and I don't think they appreciate it." she says, then looks to Kyco "I apologize for her actions. Christine can get a bit, overexcited at times." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:35 pm

Cory had noted that Christine wasn't shy with women, it seemed more with grown men she was shy about then anything really It was a observation on his part but he didn't know if that was entirely true.

The young woman froze at the contact, more surprised Christine had did anything like that in the first place. Luckily Nicole broke it up as she had been feeling uncomfortable. "Um..nice to meet you again too. Its been a really long time, I'm sorry for not visiting earlier but life got in the way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next