A New Adventure!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A New Adventure! - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Adventure!

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:58 am

Michru felt bit better, but she also still felt a myriad emotions about the whole thing. She would of liked to at least talk to Anita once for some closure on a few things, but chances were it wasn't going to happen. She'd..just have to let it go for now. Maybe one day but she couldn't cling onto something.

"I guess you're right. Easier said then done but one day at a time right? And sorry for laying that on you, I usually keep that stuff to myself.
" Michru replied to her friend.

"So anyway in happier news.." Michru began change of subject. "Anything interesting at school? Like run into any cute boys?"

Emanulle hadn't expected it, but not complaining. There didn't seem to be anyone else around, although he did wonder if Catherine had any exhibition streak, he doubted it seriously but you also never knew. That said he began returning the kiss with equal hunger and need, enjoying the physical contact of their lips.

There was just towel around her, and it was just them, so he lowered it a bit as he trailed down to begin skillfully sucking on her round breast.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:17 am

Kisa shakes her head "No. Not really. Most boys don't want to date a Zoanthrope for fear of being called a furry. plus, a lot of the other girls at school call me an attention whore because of my streams. Though, I think they're just jealous of me and how many followers I have." she says "What about you? Any boys in your life?"

As Emanulle was sucking on Catherine's small light pink nipples, she reaches down and starts lightly rubbing his balls in her small hands as her breathing starts to get harder. She was clearly enjoying the attention Emanulle was giving her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:50 am

Michru frowned. "That's stupid, but that's people for you I guess.." As she trailed off she shook her head. "No. Not really. A lot of boys my age are immature so its a turn off, or they are but then I found out they have someone already with my luck. But I'm not in a rush to find someone, still plenty young."

She looked down at herself and frowned. "..Just wish I was a bit less flat though unlike some of my friends. I know what my biological mom looked like so maybe I'll take after them. As long as physically its the Only thing I take after."

_________

In return, Emanulle moved his hands downwards to play with her womanly lips wanting to be fair he was actually quite good at doing just that with moving his fingers. Whether it was foreplay or just wanting feel each other up for the time being he was perfectly fine with both. Catherine was all about mood and pacing, of course that was true to degree with many but not everyone. It wouldn't take too much for her to get him off if she continued what she was doing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:50 am

Kisa scoots closer to Michru "Hey, you are beautiful as you are." she says "So what if you aren't as developed as some. There is still plenty of time to grow into your body And there are still plenty of decent guys who don't care for girls with big tits." she says to her friend "Besides, I think you look amazing."

Cathrine starts breathing harder and a few little moans escape as she raises herself on the edge of the hot springs and spreads her legs, inviting Manny in. Since they were the only ones in the mixed bathes it was okay.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:18 pm

Michru smiled at her friend. "Thanks." She meant that too, she knew that but it was also just nice to hear. "Soo, I got the idea from you of maybe trying my hand on a online thing. Maybe not a public thing, something like a Vtuber and then I can decide when or if I want to reveal my face. Not sure yet, but its just a idea."
________

The Arkon of course, took this invitation once Catherine sat down. He had been playing things slow to see how far she wanted or was willing to go which seemed she was ready to take things further along. So, with that in mind and making sure she was properly wet, he slid his large length inside her warm folds. It felt really good and she was nice and tight, though at the moment he keep his thrust slow more getting a feel of what she wanted. Of course, like most people that would also depend on their mood at the current time. When being intimate with someone for the first time it was as much of a learning process towards your partner as it was for you.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:24 pm

Kisa thinks for a moment "Well, vtubing is a lot harder than vlogging like I do..." she says "First, you need to hire someone to make you a model, then you need to rig it up and get a good tracking system. That all costs a good bit of money. That's for being an independent vtuber. I don't know what it takes to be a corporate vtuber.." she explains "Plus, the market is so over saturated with them at the moment, you'd need something pretty unique to draw attention. But, if you pull it off, you could be big."

As Manny gets to work, Cathrine wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his, while he thrusts deep in and out of her. She Tries to keep her moans down so as not to get the girls suspicious of what they are really doing, but when she is feeling This good, it's hard.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:09 pm

"The crazy thing? All that makes me want to try it More and not less. Guess I'm stubborn."
Michru said. "But no rush. If I go into content creation its not going to be super soon besides I'd need to save up before I bother. I Could ask dad, but its something I'd rather do with my own hands if I can help it. Then again, no one really does everything truly on their own when you're living a society. But who knows? If I make it we could maybe even collab or something somehow someday."
________

Emanulle knew that, which probably it best this just be a 'quickie' of sorts until they could have their own room or something, then they could get out all the pent up feelings out. Thankfully at least there was no one else around. He began sliding into her warm folds a bit faster, but not too much. He wasn't sure how loud Catherine was when she started really feeling good and she was already trying to be quite so best to play it safe. All the same he felt his first orgasm fast approaching.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:09 pm

Kisa nods "Ya know, I think I'd like that." she says with a grin "Hmm... I think I might know a few people out there who May have contacted me asking about online avatars. They wanted to try and get me into Vtubing and asked about making my beast form an avatar. I told them I'd be in touch." she explains "So, did you have something in mind for your avatar?" she asks.

Catherine wasn't gonna let him get away with 'Just a Quickie', she wanted the Full-Length experience when it came to what Emanulle could give her and she knew ways to Make a man last longer, but she had a feeling Manny could sense she wanted his all for this.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:14 pm

The young woman paused. "I'm honestly not sure. I guess it has to go with what kind of niche I'm doing and how to market myself. After all first impressions while not always fair, are how the real world works and especially important for marketing."

____

If a longer session Catherine wanted, Manny was fine with that. He could cum a lot so if that's what she wanted then he wasn't going to complain about it. The Arkon began thrusting faster into them, enjoying the view of her bouncing breast in their love making session. He trailed down, kissing lower and starting to suck on her chest recalling that it seemed to be a sensitive spot to her and he enjoyed it so it was a win-win for them both.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:50 pm

Kisa thinks for a bit "Well, you can always make your model your ideal body type. How you would Like to look. After all, 25% of being a vtuber is the model. The other 75% is your personality and content." she points out.

Cathrine loves it when Manny pays her chest attention. Het nipples are her weakness and Manny exploits it very well. She starts moaning softly as he keeps giving her more and more pleasure and she was getting close to climaxing, but she knew she's need to try and do so quietly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:07 pm

Michru tapped her chin. "Hm. Maybe go in with the fantasy element? I mean, elves aren't real but I kind of look like one don't I? Give me long blue hair and a different looking body."

_________

Emanulle could fell Catherine's inner walls clamp harder on him and her moans signaled how much she was enjoying it which in turn got him even more into it. He began to really give it to them as their love making continued. It had been too long since he had done anything like this, and knowing Catherine it had been far longer but it was something they both seemed to need.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:07 am

Kisa raises a brow "Elves aren't real? I'm talking to an Actual alien from space, and I can change into a humanoid tiger and my sister is the Captain of a spaceship. I'm sure elves are real somewhere." she chuckles "But yeah. Aqua blue hair would look good. I can talk to some of my friends and see what they can come up with." she offers.

After a bit, Manny can feel Catherine tighten up ad she climaxes Hard! She has to bite a towel to keep from screaming in pleasure, but she still feels Every bit of it!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:46 pm

"Ok. I should of said probably." Michru admitted, in hindsight should have seen that coming. "Well, no rush and let me know. I have no idea how long it usually takes to get something running."

_________

Emanulle came into her shortly after, and there was a lot of it. He kissed Catherine's forehead as he enjoyed the after glow of things. It had been a while and he had missed it. "That was incredible. We'll have to do this more often." He teased.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:37 am

Kisa shrugs "Eh... Probably about a few weeks. Depending on how long it takes to get the models. Everything else can be coded within a day or two." she explains "I'll talk to my friends and have them send you over some sketches and we can go from there." she offers.

Catherine was breathing hard, still biting the towel. When she finally lets it go, she looks over to Emanulle "Y-yes... I honestly wouldn't mind doing this again... maybe later tonight?" she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:57 am

Michru got a bit more excited about this potential news. "All right! Just have to let me know. I'll have to think of some alias name to, but that's for later. I actually don't use a ton of social media, that is if you don't count watching Youtube things."

"That's fine with me." It wasn't like most men in general were going to say no to that. "Should also probably check on the kids before too long."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:29 pm

"So... What do you want to do when we get back to our room?" Kisa asks as she moves closer to Michru "I was thinking of something we shouldn't be doing while Kat and Manny, you know..." she laces her fingers together "Mingle..."

Catherine was breathing a little hard "Y-yeah... We should probably get out before too long... people might start to notice..." she says, agreeing with Emanulle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 am

Michru knew what that meant, but those two could do what they wanted. She liked Catherine personally although part of her still kept her guard somewhat up, even if subconciously. Simply because everytime she got really attached to a female figure in her life, they tended up end up leaving for one reason or another. It wasn't rational, but just how she felt.

"I'm game for whatever." Michru told her friend. "Because I really don't have anything in mind for when we get back to our room. Besides maybe watching some movies or something."
___

Emanulle wouldn't mind continuing their activities but it could wait and probably be better when they had their own room for that. As he went to get dressed, something did come to mind. "How about we grab something to eat? I heard places like this have really good food." That and doing things like this did work one's appetite.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4