A New Adventure!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Adventure! Empty A New Adventure!

Post by Namey Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:51 pm

A Splash Screen that says "Stream Starting Soon!" pops up and about ten minuets later, a video of a Young Woman pops up in handheld form, like she's recording with her phone "Hello, Hello! My little Tigers! It's your safari leader Kisa, coming at you from the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan!" she says as she pans the phone around "Me and my best friend have decided that we're going to head here to visit some friends and have ourselves a new Adventure across the pond!" she says, enthusiastically "I apologize for the phone camera, but I wanted to give you all my first impression going abroad for the Very First Time! And while the flight was long and Very boring, the city of Tokyo Japan is so Very Lovely! I can't Wait to go exploring later today! So please be sure to tune in and give a live and subscribe if you want to catch my reactions to this strange and wonderful new experience!" she says as she pans the camera around again "So thank you for checking out my stream and I'll be back as soon as I get settled and hopefully I'll be on my laptop next stream! I'll catch ya all later today! Bu-Bye My Little Tigers!" she says as the stream goes dead and another Splash Screen shows up that says "Be Back Soon!!" with a little animated tiger playing with a ball of yarn!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A New Adventure! Empty Re: A New Adventure!

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:34 pm

Michru was having a pretty good day all things considered. School had been going good and she was hanging out with friends. Her father had done good job of making sure she had a good head on her shoulders so she'd be fine. Just as long as she wasn't doing anything crazy or just randomly wandering after dark.

What she didn't know was her good friend Kisa had touched down but she be more then excited to spend more time with them again in person. Catherine was also nice to be around. While she would admit she originally had some resentment towards Anita for leaving, she didn't like how it made her feel or think so she did her best to move past it, which she did. After all if her father was being mature and holding no hard feelings, why should she?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

After Catherine and Kisa get settled into their apartment, Catherine contacts Manny, letting him know they had touched down and settled in amd wanted to know if he wanted to meet up for dinner and go on a walk while their kids hang out or something.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:51 am

Emanulle was of course more then happy to meet Catherine. He really enjoyed spending time with her so he of course wasn't going to turn it down. Neither was Michru since she really liked spending time with Kisa, and what's more she was on a walking stick instead of a wheel chair now so she was really excited about that as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:09 am

When Manny and Michru come over to Catherine and Kisa's apartment, the Mystic woman lets the two in and Kisa hobbles on over "Hey Michru! Welcome to our lovely apartment!" the young girl says as she moves over to her friend "Sorry it took us so long to come and visit. I wanted to get a little better so I didn't need to rely on a wheelchair to get around." she explains.

Catherine watches the two girls "She worked so hard to get better for this trip." tye Mystic woman says to Manny "It was quite a sight to witness. Kisa's steadfast determination." she says with a soft smile as Kisa was ushering Michru to her room to show off her new laptop and streaming set up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:45 am

"Oh you have a stream set up? How long?" Michru asked as she was led in, having some interest in it mostly because her friend was doing it. She didn't really spend much time with social media although she did watch a lot of different things.

When ever Michru was around Kisa and Catherine she was in a better mood then normal, which Emanulle was happy with. It wasn't to say she normally wasn't, however ever once in a while it seemed like she was brooding over Anita. She say she was fine and push it off, but he did wonder if it be a good idea for her to talk to Jerod. Of course, since she was unusually defensive unlike how she was normally when it came to that area easier said then done.

"We can all learn a lot from that." Emanulle agreed as he smiled. "It's always a pleasure to see you, things have been rather slow and tame on our end. How have you been?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:17 am

Kisa shrugs "A while now. I've been documenting my recovery since I woke up from my coma." she explains. She told Michru all this before, so she was a little surprised she asked about it now. But then, it Has been a few months since they last hung out "I've currently got over a few hundred-thousand followers on my channel and am planning a sub-a-thon next week." she says.

Catherine looks over to Kisa's room "Girl, we're heading out now. Please behave yourselves." she calls to them.

Kisa pops her head out of her room "Kay! Have fun and stay safe!" she says before disappearing back into her room.

Catherine picks up her purse and puts her shoes on before looking to Manny "Shall we be off?" she asks with a soft smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:53 am

"Let's be off."
Kisa and Michru were good so they shouldn't be causing too much trouble, least no more then those of their age sometimes had. Maybe they could visit a Japanese Hot spring while they were here before they left, that could nice and relaxing. Although he'd prefer if they actually lived closer together for now there wasn't much that could be done about it. "So have things been on your end?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:05 pm

Catherine shrugs slightly "Nothing much, really. I've just been taking care of Kisa, getting her ready for our trip." she says as she eyes Manny a bit "What's going through your mind night now?" she asks, a subtle reminder that she can pick up on emotions and sometimes thoughts of those close to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:03 pm

Emanulle took her hand into his, feeling how soft they are as they took a walk. "I was mostly thinking of things and places I wanted to show you while you're here. There is a hot spring I think be fun to visit at least once before you go. I had other things in mind, but I'm forgetting more then half of them once you arrived." It was easy to forget that fact because it wasn't something that happened all the time, just sometimes.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:55 am

Catherine nods "That was actually something me and Kisa were going to look into while we are here." she says "Though, I believe it's just an excuse to put it on her vlog and get more views." she points out "I've tried to encourage her to not succumb to peer-pressure when it comes to her chat's requests, but I suppose it's only a matter of time before she becomes a slave to her chat and the money they give her." she says with a sigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:41 am

Emanulle knew the young woman was doing a lot of things related to that, though it wasn't quite the same as being a young star there still was caution to be had about having too much fame too early. "Probably if it keeps continue. Still, just be sure to be a eye on and support them I've seen what early fame can when someone gets too early. With you by their side I doubt it'll be much of a issue, and she can always take breaks."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:52 pm

Cathrine shakes her head "Maybe. But Kisa seems to be addicted to the camera. She does almost everything worth note on it." she explains "When she was recovering and working on strengthening her legs, she was documenting it and she built up quite a surprising number of followers, interested in her progress. Then some others who thought she was cute started showing up and she started getting use to the compliments and the donations that they gave her..." she continues "So far, she hasn't done anything crazy, but I feel it's only a matter of time... and I can't Really tell her Not to do anything compromising, because I'm not Really her family. I'm just, her caretaker." she says in a soft, but slightly sad sounding tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:29 pm

Emanulle was quite for a moment before giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "Family comes in other forms, not just blood or even offically. But even without that? You're still a very good friend of hers and while I don't know Kisa nearly as good as you, she seems to value her friends greatly. You don't nesscarily have to stop them wholesale, but if you simply tell them your concerns but also give them space I'll sure they won't just blow you off."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:27 am

Catherine nods "I suppose you're right. I just need to be patient with Kisa and recognize that she's becoming her own woman and I should embrace it with her." she says as she looks Manny straight in his eyes "So, how is Michru getting along?" she asks with a soft smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:17 am

Emanulle thought a bit about it. "She's doing very well. Her grades and such are pretty high and she's spending more time with friends. Honestly, the only thing I slightly worry about is I don't think she's completely properly dealt with Anita leaving, just repressing it. The good news she doesn't seem to have resentment she's holding onto, but this isn't healthy either. I suppose it just take more time but as a father I still worry."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:55 pm

Catherine nods "Yes, I agree. It's not healthy to harbor resentment for someone That long, especially if they didn't mean to hurt you or have a Very good reason to have done so." she weighs in with her opinion.

She looks over to Manny, deciding to change the subject "So, where are we going tonight?" she asks with a happy sigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:47 pm

"It was mostly a spur of the moment but.." Emanulle continued after a bit. "I was thinking to head to Ginza. It's a good shopping and gourmet area so plenty of things to see or potentally do while we just wander around."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:13 pm

Catherine nods "Yes, of course I would be delighted to go to Ginza." she says "Kisa has her own money from her vlogs, so she and Michru can order any food they want..." she pauses "Michru doesn't have any friends that she would have Kisa talk her into calling so they could throw a party while we're not there, does she?" she asks.
Then chuckles lightly "I'm just joking. I trust Kisa to behave while we're gone."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:33 am

He knew he probably had nothing to worry about, they were both good at behaving. Although Kisa's chat as mentioned May try to egg her on to do certain things but if that did happen hopefully it wouldn't be anything too much.

Emanulle was looking forward to spending time with Catherine over here and he really didn't care where they went. "I doubt I'd ever be able to return there anytime soon, if at all. But one day I wouldn't mind showing where I came from. It'll probably have to wait until Kisa is older." As for Catherine, she didn't seem as fond of her home world but maybe he was over thinking it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:29 am

Catherine shakes her head "The past doesn't really matter too much to me as it once did." she says "To me, it doesn't matter so much where you came from, more of you are now and where you're going." she says , still holding onto his arm "If out paths lead to your home, that's fine. But let's not go out of our way to get there." she tells him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:31 am

Emanulle hadn't really meant it that way. Just more 'might be fun to do someday or travel to' sort of thing but still he supposed no point in rushing it. It wasn't like he exactly had a means to get there anytime soon to begin with right now. Really at the moment he simply was content with spending time here with Michru and Catherine. Earth had been more of a home to him at this point since he had been here long enough.

He was quite for a moment, then he finally spoke. "I've been wondering something. It seems at least some of your people consider themselves perfect. I'm only asking because you honestly never gave me that impression. Do you see your people as perfect?" He was geinely a bit curious, he would assume that, no, she didn't see as perfect but one could never always just assume.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:03 am

Catherine nods "Yes, it's true that most of my people believe they were created perfect by our God, the Mighty and Benevolent Galford, but there are others who believe differently and there are some, like myself, who Know differently." she says "If Mystics were Made perfect, why do we fight amongst ourselves? Why do we feel the Need to try and validate our 'Greatness' over others? Why do we Constantly keep proving how imperfect we are, if we are supposed to be perfect in the first place?" she asks, not really expecting an answer "But to answer your question: No, I don't believe myself or my race, to be perfect." she says simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:58 am

"Well said."

If Catherine had thought her race as perfect, then Emanulle honestly wouldn't have argued with it. Not because he believed it, but because that kind of belief tended to stay until hopefully learned or knew better. No amount of words or anything else was really going to get them out of that spot for the most part.

They took the train to get to their destination, the good thing about Tokyo was they had really good public transportation. Being around Catherine gave him a sense of calm that was hard to explain but very soothing and pleasant. "Around how long do you think you and Kisa will be staying?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:24 pm

Catherine things for a moment "Me and Kisa plan to be in Japan for about a week. Kisa said that should be long enough for her to see all the sights she wants to see." she tells Manny as they get to the restaurant they were going to "Wow. This place is stunning." she says as she looks around.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next