On To Adventure!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

On To Adventure! Empty On To Adventure!

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2015 11:46 pm

It was starting to get dark at the crystal clear lake, though the rolling, dark clouds made it hard to tell. A swirl of fire and three people were suddenly standing there! Well, two people and one demon, who, in a flash of fire, looked like a normal young lady again.

Amanda walks over to the edge of the lake "Wow. This water is very clear. I honestly wouldn't mind going for a swim." she looks over to Adell and Babette "How about you two?" she asks.

Babette shakes her head "No thanks. I'm not partial about swimming." the Chaos Demon says as she looks for a place to lounge.

Amanda looks over to a bunch of teenagers that were some distance away, having a bonfire party, then looks back to Adell "How about you? Feel like going for a swim or are you going to sit this one out too?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

On To Adventure! Empty Re: On To Adventure!

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 11:56 pm

"I'll go on ahead. It's been a while since I went swimming." Adell grabbed his backpack and moved off to the side to get something more apporiate to swim in. It was easier for a guy in the sense they only needed one piece of clothing to begin with anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 12:19 am

Amanda rummages through her bag for a swimsuit she packed, just incase. She pulls out her suit and Babette holds up a hand, which causes a cloud of thick, black fog to engulf Amanda as she gets changed.

After a bit, the fog fades and Amanda was in a cute, little one piece swimsuit. It was a metallic-looking black, which showed off her figure quite nicely.

She thanks Babette for her help and walks over to the water "It's quite cool. I suspect it's because of the storm... however, it doesn't effect me at all." she says as she looks over to where Adell wandered off to "Are you ready?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 1:00 am

Adell came back, wearing some simple blue shorts. He noticed Amanda's outfit but did his best to ignore it for the most part. "Yeah, I just got finished. It might not effect you because of what you are." Farian's were heat manipulators so it would take more then slight cold to get to them right? Or so he reasoned.

When he tested the water, true to his thoughts it didn't effect him too much either. It was comfortable, if anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 10:48 am

Amanda was a pretty graceful swimmer as she glided through the water. There were others swimming as well. The merpeople of Zora fountain. They were even more so graceful then Amanda. Mainly because they were made for the water.

Amanda paid them no mind, since they were leaving her group alone. However, the other teens further down the shore were starting to get rowdy. This, however, was starting to bother Amanda.

So she climbs out of the water, unable to concentrate on swimming with the noise "I wonder what's got them all excited?" she asks Babette, who only shrugs, not caring.

Amanda thinks for a bit "Maybe I should pay them a visit to see what's going on." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 2:25 pm

"It couldn't hurt to at least check it out. If you do I'll go with you." Adell was a an all right swimmer, it wasn't his best area but he was proficient at it at least.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 5:14 pm

As Amanda and Babette wander over to the others, they see them on their way over "Hey! Enjoying this nice, cool night?" asks a pretty handsome young man. It was clear that this was a party, which strong drink and everything.

Amanda takes in the scene "So far, yes. If I may ask, what's the occasion for celebration?" she asks.

Another of the teens holds up a can, he was just as good looking as the first one "We are now Free! Today was graduation day at the academy!" he says, which gets a round of cheers from the rest of the group.

One of the rather attractive young ladies takes notice of the pins that both Adell and Amanda were wearing and whispers something to one of her friends.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Adell of course noticed the rather attractive Hylian girls, it was hard not too and the clothes didn't help. He did wonder what one of them whispered but left it alone. Still while he was here. "My name is Adell, can I have your names?" He asked the young women, getting a better idea of what they looked like. Of course he wasn't Just asking them. From what was said, he guessed they either recently came from their equailvent of high school or college.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 11:01 pm

The first guy, a handsome blonde, jerks a thumb at himself "I'm Nic. That's Elmar (dark hair), Baylen (brown hair), Aeson (another blonde), and Rolim (another brown haired one)." he says, pointing to the guys "And these lovely ladies are Kaylin (a blonde), Rosaria (a raven haired beauty), Romani (a nervous ginger), and Lenna (sexy and light blue hair)." he says, pointing to the ladies.

Amanda nods to them "I am Amanda and this is my, companion, Babette." she says, motioning to the Chaos Demon. She thought it best Not to use such an ugly title as 'servant', in front of others.

Nic nods to them "So, you guys wanna join our party?" he asks, offering all of them some cans.

Amanda shrugs "I don't see what it could hurt. Thank you. I believe we shall join your gathering." she says, accepting the can. Nic grins and tosses one to Babette and another to Adell.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Adell wasn't really much of a drinker to be honest but he accepted the can. Technically, he and Babette would be the only ones that could legally drink. That is, if Hyrule laws were the same as earth's but he honestly didn't know so he put it in the back burner for now.

"I'll join too. It beats doing nothing after swimming." Adell sat down after finding himself a spot. There were worse ways to spend a night a night at a lake then being around a bunch of attractive women in bikini's. "So you guys Just graduated from the academy you said? That basically high school or college?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Nic chuckles, as does the rest of the teens "Yeah. I guess by Earth standards it's like high school." he says.

"They just want a place to keep us out of trouble so they can fill our heads with useless drivel." Leena says, laughing lightly.

"So what about you two? You siblings? Out on holiday at Lake Hylia?" Rolim asks.

Amanda nods "Yes. That's exactly correct. My brother and I have always heard of the majesty of Hyrule, but this is the first time we've visited it." she says.

"How are you liking it so far?" asks Rosaria as she eyes Adell.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 11:32 pm

Brother? He had a few ideas about that but for now he let it drop.

"I'm enjoying it a lot, espeically some of the sights around me. It's a lot more advanced then back home."
Adell said, taking note she seemed to be eying him a bit which was fine since he was subtly checking them out. It never hurt to look, he was more a breast and legs man then anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Kaylin laughs "That's what happens when an alien race visits your world and exchanges their technology for your resources." she says, sounding a bit buzzed.

Nic waves a hand "Well, enough of this chatter. Let's Party!" he says, holding up a can. This gets a cheer from the others as the music and partying continue.

Rolin walks over to Amanda "So, Amanda, why don't we get lost somewhere out there and see what happens?" he asks in a smooth tone.

Nic walks over to Adell "Hey Adell. I was wondering, why do you have those black and red pins on?" he asks "Normally only those that need looking out for by the guards wear those." he points out.

Rosaria walks over to Adell as well "Nic, leave the guy alone. If he wants to keep his secrets, let him. I like a man of mystery." she purrs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 06, 2015 12:49 am

Adell didn't think Amanda would go, with the pins she was a lot weaker then normal so it might be some cause of worry. Then again, she had those gems and the like and she wasn't helpless. If nothing else Babette wouldn't let anything happen to her as well and unike either of them she didn't have the pins.

He was really glad he didn't drink. It tended to make one do things they might regret later.

Thankful for Rosaria's save he turned his attention to her. "Oh? And what else do you like?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 06, 2015 2:23 am

Rosaria smiles at Adell "I guess you'll find out, won't you?" she teases "Come on. Let's go dancing." she says as she pulls Adell towards the bonfire.

Amanda looks from Adell to Rolin "I'm afraid I must decline your gracious offer." she says. She was thinking of heading back to the lack to do some more swimming. There weren't many places to swim where she's from.

Lenna walks over to Amanda "Hey Mandy, what are those gem-looking things you have on your neck?" she asks, pointing to Amanda's gems.

Amanda looks slightly downward at her gems...

* * "These are the source of my greatest power. The power to summon the Legions of Chaos, endow me with supernatural strength and give me the power to Rule over all I see!" * *

She looks back at Leena "These are another form of body piercing where I come from. It's all the rage right now." she says in a tone that was oddly similar to Babette's.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 06, 2015 2:44 am

Adell while normally wasn't one for dancing decided to go with it and just let him have some fun for once. You only lived once, we'll except for the times of people living again but those were unique.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 06, 2015 12:40 pm

Rosaria takes Adell over to the fire and starts dancing to the music. Amanda was staring out at the lake, as if transfixed by something and No one was getting close to Babette. Maybe it was how she looked...though it was probably her general attitude.

Rosaria moves close to Adell "Say, do ya wanna ditch this crowd and go skinny dipping?" she asks in a whisper.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Adell thought about it briefly but it didn't take too long for him to come up with a answer. There seemed to be a lot of mutual attracted between the two. And if she was naked, he'd get a even better idea of her body type; but it was obvious right now besides a few things. "I never did the whole skinny dipping thing, but first time for everything right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Rosaria smiles at Adell "Come on then." she says as she starts off "Follow me. We have to watch out for the Tektites though." she says as she  points to bug-looking that were skitting over the top of the lake.

Amanda watches Adell and Rosaria head off "Looks like Rosaria got her hooks into another guy. Though, this was pretty fast, even for her." Nic chuckles.

He moves over to Amanda "So, what's on your mind?" he asks, handing her another beer.

She accepts and looks over to a small cabin on the lake's shore "What's that place? It seems abandoned." she says.

Nic nods "That's just an old fisherman's shack. You're right, it's abandoned, but not for long. Rosaria will take your brother over there once she's finished 'swimming' with him." he chuckles again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 06, 2015 1:19 pm

Adell followed after her. "What are those things?" He was never really a fan of bugs but he could tolerate them and they weren't spiders but he had gotten over it. Why spiders? He wasn't sure. Logically it made no sense considering he fought more threatening things in the first place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 06, 2015 2:01 pm

Rosaria waves, dismissingly "Tektites, in general, are a nuisance. Nothing more." she says "There's just one out there and it's pretty far. It shouldn't bother us." she says.

She stops and undoes her top, letting it fall to as she turns to Adell, while pulling the draw strings to the side of her bikini's bottom and lets that fall to the ground as well.

She has a smooth looking hourglass figure, but Adell could already tell that from looking at her. She also has slightly big and firm breasts with small, pink nipples and she was also quite smooth down there. Which really accented her long legs.

"Well, how do I look?" she asks in a sultry voice, folding her arms casually.

Amanda could see everything quite well in the darkness and had to resist rolling her eyes. Her mother had told her that her father had strong sexual desires and that she would also have those strong desires as well. But on a beach filled with half naked, good looking young men, she felt no urge to tear off her swimsuit and bone every last one of them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 06, 2015 6:24 pm

There were a few common misconceptions about a Farain's sex drive. While it was true it was higher then average, it didn't mean they'd hit anything that moved. Like with most things it went on a curve and they had a choice of how much it effected them. Or in other words how much or little they fought against it. Female Farian's had better control over it then males did overall.

One would think it would make them untrustworthy, but if they were a serious relationship with someone they could easily control it..it was just be focused on their partner.

Adell at the moment wasn't concerned with the finer details. He watched the woman's form apperciately before getting out of his shorts himself. Physically when it came to certain body parts down below, he was above average but not too big.

"There. Now we're even. And you look stunning by the way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Rosaria looks Adell over carefully, still smiling "You're quite nice looking. Very nice looking in fact." she says as she walks over to him "Maybe we should just forget swimming and find a nice quite spot." she says as she places a hand gently on Adell's chest.

Amanda was watching the whole exchange and wondered, if Adell was now stripped bare, where was he keeping his pin that he wasn't suppose to take off when outside?

She shakes her head and turns back to the others. The party was starting to get a bit wild now and since they were a girl short, they were trying to get Amanda and Babette to join in. Amanda was keeping her distance a bit and Babette was ignoring them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 07, 2015 9:37 pm

(That's a good question, sort of like why aliens from other worlds have earth accents or speak english; the real answer my friend is always plot convience. Though honestly, its probably tied in the back of his hair so it stays on and out the way. That's the only way it would stay on anyway, since attaching it to his shorts while swimming would come off too easy)
________

Adell thought about it, there was Amanda and Babette to consider so he couldn't be too long. They were probably just hanging around the lake's edge if anything at the moment. It wasn't like Amanda was going to follow them to watch them have sex.
"Lead the way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 09, 2015 1:09 am

Rosaria leads Adell into the shack. It's clear that no one's been in it in Some time. There were cobwebs everywhere. Rosaria frowns "Ugh! I think we're better off on the beach. It looks like there's a Skulltula nest in here." she says.

Babette had taken off her shoes and wandered over to the water. As the small waves touched her skin, a sizzling sound could be heard as steam puffed up as the water evaporated when it touched her.

Rolin took notice of this "Whoa! What's going on with Babette?" he asks "It's like the water's evaporating when it touches her." he says and sure enough, that's what was happening.

Babette felt no need to hide, cover up or make excuses for what they were seeing. She also felt no reason to explain it either. She just looks down "Huh? Oh, yeah I guess it is." she mumbles.

Nic looks over to Amanda "Your friend does interesting things, how about you?" he asks "What's the reason you're wearing that pin?" he asks, which gets all the teens attention focused on Amanda.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next