A New Adventure!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Adventure! - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure!

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:01 am

Emanulle smiled a bit at her reaction, he didn't quite know what happened in her past but she did get flashes of being sad from time to time. It was nice to see them happy or curious about things instead. "It really is. It's one of my favorite places to go to for that reason at night. I didn't understand why Tokyo had become popular until I ended up living here." The downside is it also meant strangeness here was a bit more common.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:15 pm

Catherine nods "It's like that ok Elysium as well, when foreigners come to visit. They are taken in by the beauty of Capital City and that's all they ever see, but no one ever sees a place for what it really is." she says with a sigh as she looks back at the magnificent view "However, I don't get that feeling from here and it really is refreshing to experience." she holds her arm out "Shall we?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:24 am

Emanulle took her arm when it was offered. "I've only been there once, but it was much like you said."

With her really long life span, there be plenty of time to see things. The only other downside of that is that the wonder or interest one might have in something probably fade before they have to move onto something else to keep that interest. He did wonder why Will made Mystic's live so long just more out of being curious. He also knew even if they didn't comment as much Mystics considered having children with other races unnatural. Given how they thought themselves perfect, it made sense. Although, he suspected at least some might become jealous or saddened about that fact once they interacted with other races long enough or even fell for someone not Mystic, and the unnatural thing was a cope for some.

"I like this." He began as they walked. "Sometimes just living in the moment without thinking is the best way to go about things. Did you know way back in the day I was obessesed with scheduling and putting things in order? I had to make everything was in place. Sure it helps to organize but not to the extreme. Been a lot happier and healthier since I let that go. Having a kid helps with that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:56 am

Cathrine leans her head on Manny's shoulder "Sometimes, I wish Mystics could have children with other species... That way we could start a family with those we love..." she pauses, as if hearing something "we should check on the children..." she mumbles as she pulls out her phone and video calls Kisa.

On the third ring, Kisa answers Uh, Yeah! Hi Cat! We Weren't doing anything bad! I Promise." she says with a big smile.

Cathrine does Not look convinced "That's because I always call Before you do some bad." she points out as she notices Kisa Constantly looking at something off screen "Kisa, show me the room." she says in an even tone.

The phone starts to shake as Kisa was moving towards something "Oh no, Cat! You're breaking up! Oh NO! My Phone's overheating and needs to cool doooowwwnnn..." she says as the phone starts to tumble, having been thrown off the balcony of the hotel and lands in the pool and the camera shuts off.

Catherine sighs as she puts her phone away "What do you want to do?" she asks Manny as she looks him in the eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:55 pm

Emanulle was waiting patiently for them to finish, before giving his thoughts. "I know Michru is more on the narrow but she's not above being persuaded by friends if she thinks it'll be fun and cause no harm. You know Kisa a lot more then I do, do you think its anytihng to be concerned about or just typical things for their age?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:38 pm

Catherine rubs the bridge of her nose "We, should trust that they can keep out of trouble... though in hindsight, we should have gotten a sitter." she says "Shall we continue our night?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:28 am

"Let's then."
Emanulle took her hand so they could continue their walk together. The two would have to be on their own at some point so they shouldn't hover over them all the time. Michru was pretty behaved but sometimes he wondered if she'd be a bit wild once she got to a certain age or at college like some others when they got more freedom but that wasn't there here or now. "Have you ever been to a fair or anything of that sort on earth? I think that be something fun for us to do one day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:11 am

Catherine nods "Yes. Kisa loves to go to them and they have a fantastic one in Queens. She likes to live stream them. Her viewers seem to enjoy it..." she trails off, lost in thought "May I ask... What happened to Michru's parents!" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:50 pm

Emanulle thought about it, and decided to give them a abridged version of how she ended up in his care. "To make a longer story short they both died in space on a private cruise by a race called the Bados. Before that, I was actually dating Michru's mother, who turned out to be seeing someone else on the side. Naturally went our own ways after that point and didn't hear or see about them until Michru came to my door step. Neither had any living family, and for one reason or another I was one of the options before they got shifted to foster care."

"At the time I could of simply washed my hands clean of it, I didn't have a obligation to do it. But I've never been one to hold grudges and more importantly seeing how quite and withrawn she was I felt like she'd be better off with me. Whatever the reason was deep down, I'm glad I did and the rest is history." It was one of regular constant good things in his life and he wouldn't have had it if he decided say no because of the past.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:09 pm

Catherine places a gentle hand on his arm "I'm sorry I asked. It sounds like a hard memory." she says as she can feel his emotions on the matter.

"Well, I will try to make this as good a night as I can for you to make up for this misstep." she takes his arm and holds it close, pressing it between her soft breasts, because she knows he likes that, but is too much a gentleman to say "Shall we? I am quite famished."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:21 pm

Catherine didn't need to make it up to him in anyway, but he didn't mind her pressing against him like that enjoying the contact. He was very much a leg and chest man and luckily for him Catherine had plenty of both.

"Of course. Did you have a particular taste tonight or feeling adventurous?"
He asked them. "You know despite living here for so long now, I never actually tried Sushi." Mainly because of the shows of when things went wrong when you ate it. Still being what they both were they would be fine honestly even if it was the case, but that didn't mean that didn't stick out either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:48 pm

Catherine smiles a sweet smile that melts hearts "Emanulle, I am willing to try whatever it is you wish to try." she says. She was surprised that he hadn't asked her why she got sad from time to time. She Knows he had seen it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:39 am

Emanulle couldn't help but smile back, he really did like when she smiled like that. Sure she smiled often but there was something bit more special about it this time. He led them to a Sushi place, one he heard good was rather good but had never been there himself of course. After they found a table, someone went to take their order before leaving them be for the time being.

"Have you ever been camping before? I think it be something that could be fun for you to try."
They would have to get it arranged, of course but it was something to think about in the future even if it was only for two days or so.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:00 pm

Catherine shakes her head "No. I've never been camping before. It was always too dangerous to leave the walls of Empire City, with the Outcasts prowling around." she says, but gets that sad look on her face for only but a second. "However, I would be delighted to go camping with you." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:38 pm

Emanulle had noticed it before, and he had asked about it but she hadn't wanted to get into at the time which in a way was understandbale since they were very new to each other. "Are you all right Catherine? I saw you seemed a bit sad when you mentioned the Outcast.." If she still didn't want to go into it, that was fine and he'd respect her wishes.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:57 pm

Catherine thinks for a moment "Well, since you shared your story with me, it would be rude of me to Not share mine with you..." she says as they walk slowly through the streets "Long ago, I had a husband and daughter... And when it was discovered that I could see into other people's minds, Some thought it would be a good power to have control over... so the Outcasts launched an attack on Empire City to get their hands on me. The city guards put up a very strong resistance and drove the Outcasts off, but in the struggle, my husband and daughter tragically lost their lives... I've never really been able to get over that... especially with how rare Mystic have children..." she explains, not looking him in the eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:20 pm

The young man was silent. He couldn't imagine what it be like to have your partner and child killed like that and the potential effects it could have and linger. It was hard for him enough to imagine anything happening to Michru.

After a moment, he gave them a hug. "Thank you for sharing, I know it wasn't easy.." He then gently took her hand into his lacing them together. "I didn't mean to dig at old wounds. That said..we did come here to enjoy the night so let's try make the best out of it." It wasn't always easy letting the things of the past just be that, however he learned a while ago to try not to get stuck with them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:42 pm

Catherine smiles at him "I'm already enjoying the night just being with you. Everything else, is just extra." she says as she follows him to where they were going to eat "So, have you thought about what we're going to do after dinner?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:54 am

"Honestly? For once I don't have something specific in mind. But I'll have something in mind before we finish our meal. Taking a swing at being spontaneous." Emanulle did find a nice Sushi resteraunt that he heard was good. Catherine was fairly easy going like he was, which was a trait he really liked about them.

They found a nice table for them before going to sit down. "I haven't tried this so take with a grain of salt, but I hear Salmon Rolls and Spider Rolls are pretty good."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:37 pm

Catherine raises a brow "Spider rolls? Are they made of Actual spiders? I heard they are a source of great fear amongst Earthlings." she says "Are they dangerous or... big enough to Eat a person? I've only seen the small ones." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:04 am

This amused Manny a bit but he lightly shook his head. "Not, literally, no. Just a name. Spiders to my knowledge on earth have never been big enough to eat people. Wouldn't surprise me though if there was some extinct species of giant spiders and fear is tied to some genetic memory to many natives on earth. Not with everything else I've seen. Is there any particularly dangerous fauna back in your old home?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:47 pm

Catherine nods "There are plenty of dangerous animals on Elysium. Especially where I used to live, in Empire City. In the Dead Lands and Fire Plains, there were so many creatures that were deadly to even My kind." she says "The Wormles tunnel under the Dead Lands and devour whatever makes a vibration on the ground. But it needs to be a strong one, they tunnel pretty deep. The Fire Fleas, Ash Hoppers and Lava Eaters are dangerous in their own ways... But the Fire Fleas can Also be quite lovely to look at when nighttime comes around."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:43 pm

Emanulle found this interesting, all this was new to him. What caught his attention was lands part. "You mentioned the Dead Lands. First time I've heard of it. Is that like a wilderness area or something else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:06 pm

Catherine thinks for a moment "It's the area outside of Empire City. It's a dessert with very little life. The Outcasts call it home, but most of us avoid traveling over it unless we have business in the Fire Plains." she explains. "It's Said, that Millions of years ago, the Dead Lands were lush, green and beautiful, but the eruption Mount Magmoor Destroyed all life in it and gave birth to the Fire Plains.. I would have liked to seen the Dead Lands before that..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:10 am

Emanulle found talks like this fascinating. He really did enjoy learning about history of other people and their culture when he could. It was one of the few things he missed from his former position before he ended up here. "There are some places like that on Alus too. Some are before my kind were even a thing. I know a little bit about the Fire Plains. Its not most hospital area but people managed to make it work."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next