A New Adventure!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Adventure! - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Adventure!

Post by Namey Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:21 am

Catherine nods "The Fire People, as we call them, they use special shielding devices to protect them from Mount Magmoor's eruptions. Not really a place I'd want to visit, Personally." she says with a light chuckle.

She silently regards Manny "Tell me about your home. I know almost nothing about it." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:33 pm

That question could be long winded, although same could be applied to her world so the best he thought was to give a basic idea and if she had questions lead from there. "My home planet, Alus, is home to my kind Arkons and another race called the Alusarian's. We were created by beings known as the Nalga, some say they died out, went to parts unknown or even left this dimension. I don't much believe the later but with the oddness I've seen wouldn't surprise. Regardless of which they aren't here anymore."

"Alusarian's and Arkon's didn't get along at first. In fact, the former enslaved my kind because they were stronger. We supposedly have limitless potential but whether its true or not doesn't matter when the former control of Ki means we realistically never would reach that kind of power within our natural life spans naturally."

He did wonder if the inability to learn energy that way was a quirk or on purpose but that didn't matter. "Anyway to make a longer winded story shorter, Alusarian's at present are a much better people. Alus has become somewhat popular with other space farring races, which is ironic considering the past. The planet is too big for singular rulers, so a lot of the countries and smaller regions have their own thing. Voron Lausten and Lura Lausten are the king and queen of Alus respectively but you could consider them something more like the Arch Bishop to put it into your perspective."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:22 am

They get to where they were heading and order their food. Catherine was sampling the local wines (or sake) "This is interesting. What's it made of?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:02 am

Emanulle was happy Catherine seemed to be enjoying herself, she definitely deserved it. "If you mean the sake, I'm not sure what that particularly one is made out of. Basic indegients of all of them are rice, water, and koj. On the surface it Shouldn't work at all taste wise, but it does. Spider Rolls are made out of soft shell crab and other things, depends on which one. I think you'll like it."

Before too long, their food also came which Catherine was free to try. He was feeling a bit anverous today, so he brought some small samples of other things; just to try them with her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:17 am

Catherine thinks for a moment "Rice, that those small little grains that's in almost all the food humans consume, right? How do they make wine out of it?" she says as she drinks some more sake "I kind of wish Human alcohol could make Mystics drunk... it would make drinking with you even more enjoyable." she says with a smile ajd a 'Look' in her eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:46 am

Emanulle took her hand into his at the last part. "Indeed. But just because we don't have that doesn't mean we can't still have fun while both of us are sober somewhere."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:59 pm

Catherine thinks for a moment "Well, tomorrow we were going to go to the hot springs. Did you and Michru want to join us? We could all go in the mixed bathes together." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:01 pm

Emanulle was of course more then happy too. It be spending more time with Cathrine, plus another chance to see them in less clothes again. "Tomorrow we'll be free, so we could definitely end up tagging along. Did you have a specific place and time planned?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:53 pm

Catherine nods "Yes. But I'll text you before bed time tonight." she says "I had a wonderful time tonight... I can't wait for tomorrow." she lightly kisses Manny "Shall we head back and check on our kids?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:13 pm

"Yes. I think its about time we headed back."
Emanulle took her hand into his as they walked back to where the two were staying at. He didn't think the two of them got into too much mishief while they were away but you never know.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:13 pm

When they get back to the hotel room, both and Kisa and Michru were in the dark, watching scary movies and eating junk food.

Cathrine flicks the light on "Girls, we're back." she says

Kisa jumps up and hobbles over to Cathrine "Hey Kat! Welcome back! How was your Date? Did you guys rent a room at a Love Hotel?" she asks, teasing Cathrine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:22 pm

Michru blushed at that, but cleared her throat after a moment. "So, um, everything go all right?"

"It did, thank you."
Emanulle answered. "Catherine was talking about visiting a hotspring tomorrow, did you want to come?"

At that, the young girl perked up. "Yeah! Of course. Could be a lot of fun."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:38 am

Catherine smiles at the two "Then we shall see you both tomorrow. You two have a wonderful rest of your evening." she gives Manny a quick kiss before her and Kisa head on out
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:48 pm

After Catherine and Kisa left, Michru and Emanulle went to wind down for the evening. Emanulle was looking forward to the hot springs but so was Michru, she just liked spending time with Kisa whenever she could. She also thought the whole social and Youtube thing was cool, even if that sort of thing wasn't for her.

Around the next day, both woke up early and prepared for the things to come. They would have to meet up with the two soon enough for the Hotspring adventure they had planned.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:54 am

Manny gets a text from Cathrine letting them know that they are on their way to pick him and Michru up and that they will be going to a hot springs Resort, not just the hot springs themselves.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:33 pm

It was a pleasant surprise. Emanulle just thought it be a back and forth done in a day thing, not a resort but he certainly wasn't complaining. Once he and Michru were done with things on their end, they went to go meet the two, eager for whatever came their way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:11 pm

Catherine follows the hostess as she leads them to their room "We are all sharing a room, if that's alright." she says.

Kisa nods "I have No problems sharing a room with Michru!" she looks over to her friend "this is gonna be Great!"

"Me and Manny have our own room as you two have your own rooms as well..." she tells them "But the overall apartment, I guess you would call it, is something we all share." she explains.

Kisa looks over to Michru and wiggles her brow with a wink to her friend. Yeah, the two of them Knew why Manny and Cat were gonna share a room. Kisa had no problems with Cat and Manny boning each other. From what she heard, they Both deserve someone and that they found each other, was a good thing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:57 am

Michru smiled, pleased at sharing the room although she did blush at Kisa's suggestion of what she was getting at, she wasn't stupid. "Oh, yeah! That's more then fine. How long would be staying here again?"

Manny of course had no issues with it. Obviously why would he? He was never going to say no to spending more time with Catherine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:39 am

Cathrine thought Michru would like to spend more time with Kisa "We have this room booked for the whole weekend and in that time, we have full access to all the bathes and kitchen." she explains.

Kisa has her bath things already gathered "Well what are we waiting for? Let's get to the hot springs!" she says as she hobbles out.

Catherine looks over to Manny "I will be in the mixed bathes, waiting for you..." she purrs as she gathers her things and heads out as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:25 pm

Michru followed after her more spunky and upbeat friend, she was excited to see where things went and a mini vacation sounded just what the doctor ordered.

For Emanulle, he was looking forward to it. So, after making sure his own things were taken care of, he went go join after Catherine. Seeing her again in less clothes was always going to be a plus besides just spending time with them like normal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:28 pm

Kisa strips down in the changing room and heads out there, holding a towel to cover herself. There was no one else in the mixed baths, which was fine with her. She gets all washed up, then lowers herself into the hot springs "Oh! Wow! This is warm... It feels pretty good once you get used to it. I have to let my Little Cubbies know what's going on later." she says as she refers to her followers.

Catherine also comes out of the changing room, towel covering her sexy, mature body, as she washes herself and heads into the hot springs. She lets out a sigh "Oh... this feels amazing... " she says as she closes her eyes and relaxes. She was looking forward to her "Alone" time with Emanulle later. She feels herself blushing thinking about it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:56 am

Emanulle sank into the water to relax, it had been a bit since he had done anything like this so he was going to enjoy the time in here. As well as the time with Catherine later but that was for another time.

A satisfied sigh left Michru as she sank in. This was a personal slice of heaven and she could forget about everything else for now. There was something nagging on her mind she wanted to talk to Kisa about in private later, mainly Anita and if she was being unfair. Sure there was her father, but it was his nature to be laid back and composed most times. She didn't hate or even dislike Anita, lot of the stuff just came from a place of hurt, and maybe whether she wanted to admit it or not some abandonment issues.

In the mean time, she relaxed, talking to her friend. "So were you the tone that came up with the idea of calling them cubbies or did someone suggest it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:29 pm

Since Catherine was in the mixed bath with Emanulle, she moves over to him and snuggles close "This feels wonderful and you here with me? I couldn't ask for anything more... at least not yet." she says.

Kisa and Michru, on the other hand, were in the women's bath. Kisa thinks how to answer Michru's questions "Well, since I can change into a young tiger, I'm still basically a cub, so I thought it cute to call my subscribers Little Cubbies." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:10 pm

"Ah. I got it. Makes more sense to me then."
Michru supposed that should of been obvious in hindsight but for all she had known there could be a bit more to it; over all she just been curious of things.

After a bit, she spoke up again. "Hey Kisa..do you think I'm being unfair of being upset at Anita?" She asked her friend, by now Michru had told her about Anita and everything. But it was something she did need to get off her chest instead of bottling up.

"It's just.." She tried to begin. "She had years to go back to her own dimension, and she literally chooses just Then to go back? On top of that she didn't want us to come because 'its something she felt she needed to do alone' to help other nonhumans of her world. that doesn't even make any sense. Me and dad aren't even lawyers or can help her in anyway besides moral support in that. Sure, it worked out in this case because a crazy robot came to her home she didn't know about the first time but you get the idea.."

"And.." Michru began. "And..I get why she left the second time a bit more but at the same time I don't. She is strong in her own right, but Vindicator isn't Remotely close to being in her league there isn't much she can realistically do directly or indirectly. Why not stay with your loved ones and focus on what you can actually do here? It..just feels like something scared her and she needed a good excuse to leave the first time. I'm not saying she is, just how I feel.."

She sighed, her voice a lot more quite. "..I just thought we were more important to her.."

Emanulle kept Catherine close, enjoying the little bit of time they had alone like this. "Same. It's these moments that matter the most. I imagine you have like this back home? Minus probably mixed baths and such of course."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 am

Kisa puts her hands on Michru's shoulders "Michru, I don't know who this Anita woman is, but she seemed important to you. But remember, she left to fight her own demons and if she didn't take you guys with, that means she didn't want to subject you to the horrors she was willing to face. Like my sister did with me. She's out traveling the stars the Captain of a Spaceship! But she left me here because she knew it would be Very dangerous and I'm okay with that..." she hugs the other girl "Because if I hadn't been here, I would have never met you, or Manny, or Cat! So yes, I miss her, but that's okay, because I have you guys."

Catherine nods "We Do have hot springs, but they aren't nearly as common as on Earth." she says as she starts to rub his upper thigh "I can't imagine a more perfect moment in time that I would rather remember then this one..." she leans in and kisses Emanulle deeply and passionately on the lips.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next