School Life, New Life

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Life, New Life - Page 4 Empty Re: School Life, New Life

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:27 pm

Nysia turned to address the other girl, this was right up her alley. Although she honestly thought she and Deila would have to sit out because of their physical abilities. She wasn't as obvious but by now they knew she was much stronger and faster then a normal human, even if she didn't know what she was.

"Never heard before huh?" She thought a moment before going to get the ball. "Then I'll teach you. We can go over the basics of how it's done and then if you have any questions just ask ok?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:38 am

They would be in the game, but the Gym Teacher had benched them, otherwise they wouldn't have enough players to play the game.

As for how to play, Delia was listening with the utmost attention, hanging onto Every work Nysia was saying. "But if Lia-Chan catches the ball, why throw it back?" she asks "If Lia-Chan hits the why with the stick, why run in a circle?" the questions continued "So Lia-Chan is supposed to Throw the ball at the Middle guy, but not tye stick guy or the mask guy?" she asks, referring to the catcher.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:46 pm

Nysia found Deila adorable and didn't mind teaching them, espeically in something she enjoyed. "You throw it back because its part of the game and you want your team to progress and hopefully win the game. The circle running is part of the game too, you're suppose to get to second, first base and so on until you get a 'home run'. That's where you get points for your team."

"And yeah, the middle guy. Call them the umpire. It be more practical to also show you but we don't exactly have enough people with enhanced physical stats to make it interesting or fair."
Nysia didn't doubt there was enough obviously, but she personally didn't know enough even if she brought every nonhuman she knew of, and that's assuming they wanted to play.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:41 pm

Delia takes the soft ball from Nysia "So, Lia-Chan throws the ball as hard as she can to the catcher... looking to 'Strike' the batter out?" she asks as she watches the game for a bit, picking up on the lingo of it.

She looks to Nysia "But Lia-Chan is strong, like Stupidly strong..." she says, using a word she heard from Abraxus "Lia-Chan doesn't want to Hurt anyone... See?" she says as she cocks her arm back and just Hums the ball so hard that she might as well have thrown it into orbit!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:39 pm

Nysia could see the issue with it, and was thinking. "Well, we're not actually playing so you don't have to worry about hurting anyone. Besides, if you can interact physically with most people without hurting them I think you'd be fine as long as you're not going full tilt. There is safer games to play with people if you're worried about that. Like board games or video games. You play either of those before?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:34 am

The Hunter comes walking over to the dugout "Lia-Chan? Why don't you go for a run?" he suggested "See how fast you can make it around the track field." he says.

Delia's face lights up as she jumps off the bench and runs towards the track field "Heeey!" calls the gym teacher to the Hunter "You can't just tell My students what to do." she says as she marches over, her big, unbraed breasts bouncing with each step.

The Hunter didn't seem phased by this "Of course I can." he says simply "The Head Mistress granted me full authority to look after Delia's well being as she recognises that she's Inhuman and as a Hunter, I am The authority on Inhumans." he explains to her "Like the fact that Delia Craves physical activities and Benching her is a detriment to the physical wellbeing." he points out.

He looks to the other Inhuman students "In fact, I would hazard a guess that your other students that you've benched would very much like to do something as well, aside from watching others have fun." he says "I think we should talk to the Head Mistress about putting in some obstacle courses for the Inhuman students, like a rock climbing wall of some free weights of something." he tells her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:32 pm

Nysia wasn't against this of course being a Alusarian they liked doing physical things, or rather they needed to do them to help keep healthy. So if this Hunter managed to get them some sort of obstacle course she was all for it. "Uh thank you. That be nice if it actually does go through."

________

Hiroshi was going to the holodeck to do some training, and if it wasn't for the fact he was meeting Taki later after school, he would of done so hard enough to put himself in a coma like Musume was after a training session with Shadow. He still planned on making himself

He knew Jerod was right and he did trust his friends to do things. The problem was, he felt like he just didn't have any time. That vision happened when it was just him and Deila so it was just up to him to protect Deila for once, but as always he was to weak to anything. That and the mission incident hadn't exactly done wonders for his head space.

Feeling weak and powerless along was a feeling his circle didn't relate to as much, at least to this degree. The only person could relate more would be Jason, not that he would know that or even guess. Same applied to Ness. At the least, while his mental wasn't completely as it should be he wasn't to the point he do something stupid for a quick way to power. However, it didn't help Jason said it was 'fate' or something to and really hard to avoid on top it seeming like it was in the future but not That far away.

'Might controls everything. And without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself.'

It was a quote anti villain in a old game, but there was some truth to it. But there also a cautionary tale when taken to the extreme without nuisance. Because the same person had gotten all the power they could want, but they were alone at the end so it defeated the point. It was something that kept him grounded when ever he got a strong urge to do something stupid.

He arrived at the holodeck and went to fiddle with the controls to start. "Well, time to get to work.." He'd be here until Taki was out at least.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:27 pm

The Hunter nods "I'm more than certain I can get something for all the Inhuman students here so they aren't just sitting around." he says as he looks towards Delia, who was happily running laps like there was nothung else in the world "In fact, I'm gonna go talk to her right now." he says as he heads off, going back into the building.

"Do you Really plan on training alone?" asks the unmistakable voice of Shadow the Hedgehog as he comes walking into the holodeck "If you're wondering why I'm here, Abraxus told me you were heading here and that you might need a 'Workout Buddy'. I'm no one's 'Buddy', but since I'm here, might as well give you a workout." he states as he takes his gun belt and holsters off "Are you ready to get some Serious training in?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:37 pm

Nysia watched Deila go the laps without a care in the world, her energy was kind of contagious at least to her. She wanted to race Deila and join the fun, even if she'd lose wasn't the point. The more of a challenge it was, the more she wanted to do it. That and Deila probably be happy to have a running mate.
Hiroshi knew that voice of course. Shadow wasn't a bad person per say, but he was infamous for his training sessions and non sugar coating. Which was fine with Hiroshi and espeically now. The enemy didn't care about participation trophies, Shadow was tough but fair. The person that murdered Deila didn't care he was working hard, what mattered if he could or could not. Same with Takumi and who gods knows whatever the hell else in the future at this rate.

The main reason at this point he didn't just F it and either ask Jason if he be willing to teach him Z or climb on Kami's Tower  for it was because he was hip enough to know it was a can of worms. After all Takumi had  literally magically come out of no where. It only took moments for things to go sidways and Jason or who ever else wouldn't be there to baby sit all the time. It ironically put people like Deila and Taki in More danger potentially which be counter productive. So sure he wouldn't be making stupidly fast gains but he had to start somewhere. One of his goals was at least being strong enough that normal Oni or humans weren't a threat anymore. He knew he had to go much further then that realistically these days but it was 'bare minimum' touch stones he needed to reach.

At the 'Z-fighter can ironically be counter productive to protecting your loved ones' a young man rolled in his sleep. They weren't sure why.

"I was originally, first time being here alone. But more then ready. You have something in mind to start?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:58 am

Reiko raises her hand "Miss Kobayashi, may I join Delia on the running track?" she asks "Sitting here and watching others have a good time isn't very fun for me." she points out.

The gym teacher thinks for a bit, then jerks her thumb towards the running track "Yeah. Go on and anyone else who wants to go as well." she says.

Reiko gets up and jogs over to the track, then swiftly catches up with Delia, as the two of them start an impromptu race, Delia was in the lead, but only because Reiko didn't want to crush her spirit by over taking her.

Shadow nods "Yes. I want you to hit me as Hard as you can." he says, then he holds up a gloved hand "Now hold on. You might have misheard me. Not Half as hard. Not some arbitrary percentage. I want you to hit me. As. Hard. As. You. Can." he says in an even tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:00 am

Nysia was at the moment just happy to be there as well, since before then she mostly just sat around as did everyone else. Now she actually got to Do stuff and that was something she really needed espeically with what she was.

Again Hiroshi wasn't surprised, and it was a good thing it was Shadow. Of course, it was important to know your limits so not like a normal person would of been asking to do this in the first place. So with that said, Hiroshi transformed so he had all his strength and gave Shadow a well placed punch, putting his all into it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:12 pm

Reiko started picking up her pace as she started to over take Delia. The young Deathclaw wasn't having any of that and starts running faster, showing that she was holding back the whole time and easily over takes Reiko.

Reiko decided that enough was enough and poured on all her speed and was quite easily catching up to Delia!

Delia sees Reiko catching up, she drops to all fours and starts running, shooting past Reiko, who had no chance to catch up to Delia at this point! The young Deathclaw proving that she was just as Fast, as she was Strong!

Hiroshi's blow sent Shadow Flying backwards! But the black/red hedgehog stops himself in mid air and lands lightly on his feet!

He moves over to Hiroshi, studying his transformed state "This is what we will Now work on..." he says "We will work on maintaining your transformation for as long as we can." he states "By the time I'm finished with you, your transformation state will be as natural to you as your normal state is now." he tells Hiroshi Now, stay like that for as long as you can. We'll work from there on what to do next." he tells Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:58 pm

It wasn't a surprise Deila was as fast as she was strong from everything she heard about them. Though she Did wonder how many Deathclaws there were and if they were all female? And was it based on a existing creature? Earth had so many it was hard to keep track of.

Either way she was going to ask if Deila wanted to hang out after school, maybe even have a sleep over at her place could be fun and probably good for Deila. Outside of Hiroshi she really didn't seem to hang out with anyone.  "Geez. I wasn't expecting them to be that fast too."

____

It went more or less as he expected to go, but what he didn't expect is what Shadow said. He wasn't entirely sure how the transformation even worked fully. Was it like a muscle and just constantly using and holding it improved or did he have to do something else? Or even a combination of? At least he knew it was even possible since Natomi held it with little to no strain but that didn't help him much otherwise.

"All right."

Either way no time like the present. He didn't try to focus so much as the exact time as try to focus on other things as not to overwhelm himself. Hiroshi had really only used it to practice mainly because just refining basics was important. Especially after that mess of a mission. He should have at least been able to moderately injure one of the mercs. That wasn't the case. Don't get him wrong, he didn't have any illusions of grandeur about himself and knew he had some way to go. But that near death experience was also a humbling one. Because once you honestly admitted you weren't that good is when you honestly could improve.  

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:44 am

The popular girls were laughing at how Delia was running, calling her a dog and such when the gym teacher, Miss Kobayashi, looks over to them "Ladies, if you keep up your contempt for your fellow classmate, I'll send you oyt there to run against her and every time she Laps you, is another day in detention." she says in a stern voice, which was odd to hear considering how ditzy she usually sounded. This shut them up almost immediately.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:55 am

Once class about was winding down, Nysia made her way over to Deila. "That was a pretty good run we had earlier, have to do that again. I was just wondering, did you want to hang out after school? Maybe even have a sleep over I think would be fun."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:45 pm

Delia looks over her desk, which had been replaced since the bullies had messed with it, then looks over to Nysia "Lia-Chan doesn't mind, but Lia-Chan will need to ask Onii-Chan if it's okay..." she points out, since Hiroshi was her guardian and Delia needed constant supervision by a Hunter.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:19 pm

Nysia perked up at this smiling. "Ok? Then I could give them a text and go from there." They really needed to give the girl a phone and teach them how to use it. It would make a great variety of things much easier. She had a gut feeling she'd actually be a hit if she ever started a Youtube channel. You know if she was taught how to use it.

It took a bit for Hiroshi to get back to the young woman, but he ultimately said he was fine with it and it be good for him. They just had to let the current Hunter assigned to her know since they were looking after them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:30 am

Delia suddenly wasn't sure about leaving Hiroshi. The last time she wasn't there, he got hurt badly and she needed to save him.

Fortunately that wasn't a problem as the agent in charge of keeping an eye on Delia bowed out, saying that he would Also need to be there and he wasn't interested. So he made some calls and got Hiroshi assigned to night time Delia duty.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:07 am

Hiroshi wasn't exactly happy about it and he really didn't want to, but he shrugged it off since there was nothing he could do about it. It wasn't like they were being inconsiderate on purpose. He'd just have to let Taki know something happened..again where he got put in charge of looking after Deila again at the last minute. So unless somethin changed he likely wouldn't be ale to come over.

Nysia went to Hiroshi, looking a bit guilty. "Hey..uh..sorry about things. I know you had other things to do and I knew it turn out this way I wouldn't have said anything."

"It's fine. You're not a seer and didn't know." He turned to Deila. "How was school?"

Leniya and Lucia came before too long, the former introducing themselves. "Lia-chan right? Name's Leniya and this is Lucia. Nice to meet you."
______

Jaiden had to admit school had been on the slower side, but for him considering how unusual things could be. There was the newest student they would have to get higher and harder education to properly challenge them, which could be arranged but that was about it. As usual he was more looking forward to spending time with Lara.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:05 pm

Delia perks up "School was so much Fun!" she says, excitement in her gold eyes "Lia-Chan especially liked Gym Class! Nysia-Chan and other girl ran so fast! Lia-Chan had to resist the urge to chase them down." she chuckles lightly

When Lucia and Leniya show up, Delia perks up even more "Hello, Friends!" she says as she scoops them up for individual hugs "Lia-Chan is happy to meet all three of you again." she says with a big toothy smile.

Jaiden didn't have to wait long as Lara comes wandering about. She smiles as soon as she sees Jaiden "Are we ready to head on home?" she asks as she takes his arm in hers.

Samarra was walking on back to her newest home "So, how did school go today?" Jason asks as he was waiting for her.

Sam looks over to Jason, before she keeps on walking "It's going just as you said it would." she says, simply "I said I wasn't being challenged by Earth teachings and they said they would move me to a higher class. I'm certain I'll be put in the same classroom as that lizard girl you told me about." she tells him.

Jason nods "Good and you know who to keep an eye out for, right?" he asks.

Sam nods "Yeah. The girl in the green school uniform. I see her, I take her out." she says.

Jason nods "Well, yeah, but be careful. She's still Very dangerous and I don't want You to get hurt either." he tells her.

Sam stops and looks over to Jason "Than why nod look for her right now and take her out Before she does anything bad?" she asks. Then she holds up a hand before Jason could answer "Oh wait! That's because things will change if you do. I got it, I got it." she says as she starts off again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:29 pm

While Hiroshi didn't want to be there at the moment, seeing how happy and excited Deila was he wasn't going to be a debbie downer and ruin the mood for her. Sometimes it was best just to be quite, and besides it wasn't the end of the world. It was the weekend so he could try again tomorrow. That said, given the training session with Shadow he probably wasn't going to be up too long. It paid just to shut up sometimes, like when Deila picked a movie.

The group made their way to Nysia's place, her mother wasn't home at the moment but that was ok because she trusted them to behave.

"So we in the mood to eat anything?" Lucia asked after a bit.

"I really don't care too much what it is, honestly." Leniya said with a shrug.

"Hmm. Well, we do have a guest so.." Nyisa turned to Deila. "Was there any food you craved for or wanted to try?"

Jaiden smiled more when Lara came into view. "Definitely. Today wasn't a bad one but all I could mostly think on was the weekend and spending time with you. Was your day decent?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:20 pm

As usual, Delia could pick up on Hiroshi's discomfort and does the only thing she can do to try and cheer him up, stay as close to him as she could and snuggle with him when she can.

The young Deathclaw shakes her head "No. Food is food and Lia-Chan doesn't care what she eats, as long as Lia-Chan can eat good foods." she says with a grin.

She looks from one girl to the other, then to Hiroshi "Onii-Chan, can Lia-Chan use your phone?" she asks "Lia-Chan needs to use the restroom." she says as she looks over to Nysia "Can Lia-Chan use your washroom?" she asks.

Lara shrugs "It was just another day for me. The Beautiful daughter of a Gorgeous American Super Model." she says as she flings her hair over her shoulder "Another love-struck boy confessed to me again. I don't like seeing the looks on their faces when I have to turn them down." she says. Even though she was a rich, beautiful young woman, she wasn't a snob or cruel. She didn't take pleasure in other's suffering.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:54 pm

Nysia nodded. "Yeah, sure of course. Just down there and to the left."

At that, Hiroshi gave them his phone. "Speaking of, would you like to get your own phone? It come in very handy and convient for you, we could get one for you soon." Hell, he could order something online and have it dropped off Nysia's place or something. Knowing Amazon it could be there early the next day.  

The phone, when she got to it would work just fine. There was some parts locked off like some of the more personal things and such, but given how cautious Hiroshi could be at times, he totally would be of those people taking a precaution in case he lost his phone.

"And that's one of the many things I love about you."
She didn't let her looks and such get to her head even though it very easily could have. "Having that consideration for others, which is..more then I can say for some of your other classmates unfortunately." He heard of some new bullying, nothing new but rumour it had to do with the newest nonhuman student and the Hunter that came along with them.

They arrived at his place as he unlocked the door, it was the same cosey place it always had been.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:25 am

Once Delia gets to the bathroom, she messes with Hiroshi's phone, trying to figure out how it works, then she sends a message to someone before she flushes the toilet, washes her hands and heads back to the others and hands Hiroshi his phone back.

She sits back down "Lia-Chan doesn't think a phone is good for her..." she says "Lia-Chan has a feeling she would break it without meaning to." she tells them.

Lara nods "Bullying is a part of life. In America it's Much worse than it Ever is here." she tells Jaiden "And while I don't like it, I don't think we should put a Complete end to it. So long as it doesn't get out of hand. Light bullying can be good for someone." she says "Though, I'm a Firm believer that if you bully someone, it's okay to kick their ass." she says with a grin as she clenches a fist.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:44 am

Hiroshi thinks a bit. "Then sounds like we need to somehow get you a phone even you can't break easy. Easier said then done, but it'll be on the 'list' because they're important." Lee and Dino's was out, and it be hard to get something custom made from Paragon but not utterly impossible. He'd have to see.

The food came before too long, it was a mixture of things because people craved different stuff and at least two people there had a healthy apetite. Nysia was excited. "All right girls, dinner is served! Did you want anything Hiroshi?"

"No thank you. You go ahead."
He said going to play with his phone, completely unaware Deila just used his phone for some message.

"So are going to have a movie marathon?" Leniya asked as she went to go eat.

"I mean, a bit wouldn't hurt. Then maybe a board game. I don't think Lia-chan has played monopoly and its a classic. Have you?" Lucia asked the young Deathclaw.
____

"Can't really disagree on that one." Jaiden could kind of see it, even if he didn't like it. But that was really all he had to say on the subject, it wasn't like that was something that Could be completely stopped even if they wanted to. Save for controlling everyone or making everyone docile which obviously be wrong. Reminded him of a book he read back at home once.

"Were you  in the mood for something to eat? Or not hungry?" He asked the young woman, admiring the curves of her in her school uniform. Jaiden would admit he was kind of a sucker for Lara in it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next