School Life, New Life

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Life, New Life - Page 7 Empty Re: School Life, New Life

Post by Namey Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:17 am

Konata seemed Very surprised that Hiroshi would just Jump in like that without Any foreplay. She winces slightly as he rams his dick inside of her. She wasn't nearly wet enough for his long, thick, hard man meat, but she doesn't say anything as he starts sexing her up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:59 pm

It was like hitting a switch, between Konata's reaction, and just in general. What the hell am I even doing? Sure he may have a inner horn dog trying to make him do dumb things at times, but he was usually good at ignoring it. Maybe Deila's heat slash pheromones were a lot more potent then given credit for, chances are he would of caved if she advanced in that state. Regardless, he couldn't just fully blame it on just that. There was probably people who had it worse off that didn't fold under harsh pressure, like a Succubus or something not that he ever met one. However, his instincs making him more hasty could be a blessing in disguise. After all, reason would completely stop if they were both feeling good.

He shifted a bit, pulling out and instead opted to use his tongue to get them wet and bring them to orgasm. It be mean just to stop without getting them off, so he was going to do just that and be done for now. Truth be told, it was wrong of both of them the first time they messed around. Her for initiating, and him not refusing her advances.(Though to also be fair, most men would stop thinking once given oral) He wouldn't want anyone messing with Taki or Suki if married to one or both somehow, so why would this be ok?

So for now, he'd just focus on getting Konata off and out of her system, then they could talk and keep things platonic from now on. He couldn't give himself too much credit for stopping, it be like patting yourself on the back of being in rehab in front of a bunch of drugs, and only taking a small bit before stopping. That said, he wasn't going to dwell and beat himself up. Just do better.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:46 pm

Konata raises a brow "Why did you stop?" she asks. Though she was surprised, she didn't complain about Hiroshi sticking it inside of her and if anything , she sounded a little disappointed that he stopped.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:27 am

Hiroshi noticed this, and stopped messing with her warm lips with his tongue for now. After a short bit he sighed. "Don't get me wrong, you're very attractive and I want to but I feel like I'm both back stabbing and being a home wrecker. Kyosuki has been nothing but kind to me and treated me like family, but here I am while they're away. Suki and Taki too because that's their dad. Plus, if nothing else, I know Farian and humans can have children, and we didn't exactly bring protection."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:23 pm

Konata moves you up to lay on top of her "My husband will understand as will my daughters." she kisses him "Hiroshi, it's been so long since me and Kyosuki had made love... I Need a man inside of me... And you're the Only one I trust to do this... So, Hiroshi, give it to me..." she says in almost a whisper.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:09 pm

It was kind of hard to think when attractive woman was underneath you and their large breast were pressing against you along with everything else. Otherwise a question of why she didn't simply ask her husband if she was feeling neglected instead of wanting him to do it. So better or worse, he did give into his instincts as he began kissing them back. He guided his large length toward her entrance after making sure was she properly wet this time first.

Konata was still nice and tight, which felt pretty good but it wasn't long before he started to give  her what she wanted. He began thrusting in and out of her sexy body, causing her large tits to bounce.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:44 pm

Konata lets out a moan as Hiroshi sticks his dick back inside of her and she was Much wetter this time around. As he slides it in and out of her, she starts moaning in pleasure as her large, round, soft tits bounce with each thrust and Konata wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Seems like she Really wanted to feel him inside of her!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:20 pm

If it turned out it was just him and Deila's phermones didn't have any effect on him, then Hiroshi would have to conclude he didn't surpress himself hard enough, it wasn't working or sometimes it was a good thing. It also mean other things, if he was willing to potentially jump Deila's bones if left alone enough not because of anything else save she was horny. Though why it wouldn't have any effect be a million dollar question.

Hiroshi in the mean time just focusing on giving Konata a nice working over like she seemed to want. In this state he didn't mind her long legs wrapping his waist despite what he said earlier. The sound of flesh slapping against each other echoed int he room as he pounded Konata. He was close to his first orgasm, a tell sign his body getting a bit warmer as a result. This worked fine in this case, since that included their lower regions that increase the pleasure for the older woman.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:25 am

Konata was moaning in pleasure and her moans were getting louder as she got closer to climaxing. She digs her nails into Hiroshi's back, as much as she could given his physical resistance, as she arcs her back and cums all over Hiroshi's abdomen!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:23 pm

Hiroshi pulled out after a bit, calming down slightly after the first bout to think a bit more rationally. So the one time he doesn't ignore his Farian instincts and this happens, sounded about right. He trusted Konata was smart to have different ways to take care of pregnancy problems. Plus if he recalled, they had a very hard time having a biological child before Taki was born. That said he had a Lot to..think about with all this and if he should find some other method repress himself or just double down. Or not.

In the mean time, he was fine with stopping or keep going even if part him wanted the later. "You ok for now or did you want to keep going?" Best not to just assume but usually it was just a mixture of body language or verbal in his admittedly limited experience.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:54 am

Konata shakes her head "As much as I would be able to keep going, I have a feeling that Taki and her friends will be over soon... we had best clean up and I have to finish making lunch..." she says "But I don't think this will be the last time we do this. Do you?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:21 am

Hiroshi wasn't sure if further repressing was the way to go doubly down, or another way was the the way to go. Obviously, or it so it seemed the former hadn't worked if this what happened. He began to clean himself up, getting his clothes back on including his shirt but it probably wouldn't hurt to take a quick shower.  That said, it was time for the proper head to do the thinking this time which was ironic. Too late for now, but at least stop digging more the trench then he already had.

After bit of thought, he answered. "Depends there's kind of a elephant in the room if we should or not. As things stand now we probably shouldn't honestly. I know you said they understand, if they found out, but how realistic is that? I know if was married to Taki or Suki and something like this happened, I don't even know what I'd do. More importantly, I don't think we should be banking on that and potentially messing up a important part of both our lives to chance if we don't know for sure. These things have a habit of coming to light the longer it goes on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:58 am

Konata has a blank look on her face "Very well..." she goes back to making lunch, totally ignoring Hiroshi now. It was easy to tell she was Pissed and pissing a witch off probably wouldn't be a good idea. Still, if Konata was going to do anything, she likely wouldn't waste too much time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:52 am

Hiroshi internally groaned. He didn't think concerns were completely unfounded, at the same time he didn't like the closes thing he had to a mother figure mad at him(his adopted mother definitely didn't count) so after a bit of internal debate, he thought of how to address them. More importantly he felt what else he also did wrong. Making the important women in his life upset at times but also happy seemed to be a parodixcal power he had..although to be fair that explained relationships in a nutshell.

"Listen Konata." He began. "I'm sorry about. If you have needs that need to be met then I can help you with that whenever you need to. More importantly, when you said your family would understand, that should of been the end of it. You're after all not stupid and wouldn't just say it on a whim when the consequences of being wrong are so high. So when I said earlier, it must of sounded like I didn't trust your judgement even if that wasn't my intention. I just overly worry about certain things, sometimes I miss the obvious. You're important to me, closes thing I had to a maternal figure since my adopted mother doesn't count for obvious reasons. I don't want this to drive a wedge between us."

How she responded or didn't who knows, but at least he tried and really that's all you can do in this world.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:32 pm

She looks away with a guilty look on her face "Hiroshi... the truth is... I, want another child... But Kyosuki... he just can't give me one. Not without considerable work... we were lucky to have gotten Taki... " she mumbles "I, can understand if you don't want too anymore... I'll just keep trying with Kyosuki and hope we get lucky again." she says as she bows slightly to him "I'm sorry for not telling you the truth..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:58 pm

"Oh. That explains a few things..."

Now it made sense why she had suddenly seemingly out of nowhere had gotten sexually aggressive towards him. In the back of his mind he felt there was more to it but he couldn't put his finger on it more then that. "..Well, if I knew for sure such a thing wouldn't nuke my relationship with Kyosuki, Taki and Suki or make things awkward for everyone I'd do it. Have you thought about surrogacy in that case with him?"

He think for a moment. "..Or potentially better yet, maybe I can talk to Ra. He's been around for a bit, so wouldn't be surprised if he knew some rare fertility herb or something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:11 pm

Konata frowns slightly "I see... Well, I guess our little tussles were fun while they lasted..." she says as she goes about working on lunch, figuring that was the end of the conversation.

The front door opens and Taki comes walking in "Mom! I'm home! I brought my friends over too!" she calls. Mitsuki, Sarah and Lara all file in with Taki.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:57 pm

Hiroshi if anything thought she be happy of there was a chance to help her husband with their fertility issues. Plus leaving aside everything else, there was no way to hide it. If a kid suddenly developed powers when both are suppose to be normal humans, it was going raise the obvious questions. Not to mention keeping a huge lie going. It did feel like there was trouble in paradise so to speak between Kyosuki and Konata behind the scene perhaps because something didn't add up.

Still, he hadn't known why Konata had such a strong effect on him and that he folded like a cheap lawn chair everytime she came onto him. If he listened to his lower head he'd still be trying to do stuff with Konata despite knowing it was wrong. Because there was part of him that did want to knock them up.

When Taki and the others came, he went to greet them. "Hey everyone. How did your studying go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:57 pm

Taki shrugs as she heads into the kitchen "We got it half done and decided to move it closer to home." she says as she gets them some drinks and snacks and they start up to Taki's room, leaving Hiroshi alone with Konata again. She seemed still upset to have been rejected like that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:27 am

After a bit of Hiroshi mulling things over in his head and making sure they were alone, Hiroshi approached Konata. "So after some thinking things over, I decided. If its something you really want and it makes you happy I'll do it if you're still up for it. Just would have to set up times and places where we could have long sessions without being interrupted."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:01 am

Konata walks over to Hiroshi "Yes... this is what I want..." she says in a soft tone "Girls! I'm going out to get stuff for dinner. Hiroshi is coming to help." she says as she heads over, grabbing her purse and putting on her shoes "Shall we?" she asks, looking back at Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:51 pm

Hiroshi followed after her. Truth be told, he'd be fine if they went to a clinic and used his sperm or something. But he was pretty sure it be the old fashion way but either way he was fine with whatever they decided.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:30 am

Konata takes Hiroshi to a love hotel in the red-light district, where she rents a room and takes Hiroshi up there. She looks over to him "This will do..." she says as she strips naked, showing off her fantastically curvy body with her big, round, soft tits, her hourglass figure, her smooth lady flower and her long legs "Your turn, Hiroshi..." she purrs as she lays back on the bed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:21 pm

A lot of the thinking went out the window for that, which wasn't really a surprise given it was a young man in his late teens, never mind a Farian. He went to strip out of his own clothes, revealing his toned form. Although this time he didn't get ahead of himself and made sure Konata was properly wet before anything else.

Once satisfied with that, his large cock entered her once again as he began thrusting in and out of her as he started working them over. Konata wanted this and he was going fill them up over and over again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:23 pm

Konata lets out a soft moan as Hiroshi slides inside of her and he takes his hands and presses them against her large, soft breasts as he starts thrusting in and out of her body and she wraps her long, smooth legs around his waist.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next