School Life, New Life

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Life, New Life - Page 6 Empty Re: School Life, New Life

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:39 am

"Holodeck? That's a thing?" Lucia asked, first time hearing it. That was what she focused on.

"Yeah, but its not something I own or anything. Abraxus does."
Getting one was on Hiroshi's to do list when they started his cell, but that would cost a pretty penny for later.

"Mhm. Guess not point dwelling on it but something for later maybe.." Lucia thought for a moment. "All right then. Leniya, truth or dare?"

The Veeden thought about it, then shrugged. "Truth."

Lucia smirked. This was payback for all that teasing she did! She cleared her throat. "Do you have a crush or feelings for anyone?"

In response, they didn't really pause. "Yeah I do."

Lucia waited. Then no response and she frowned. "Not gonna say?"

Leniya grinned cheekily. "You just said yes or no question. Didn't mention a name. Have to more specific next time. Genie rules and all."

"Ugh. Fine you win. This round."

"Besides, it doesn't really matter. They live far away and probably don't see me that way. More then likely I won't see them again, or at least not for a while, No point in getting hung up on it.."
Leniya briefly thought of Worgen before pushing it aside. "So Nysia, truth or dare?"

"Dare. Since everyone been doing truth so far." She said after a moment.

"I dare you put a unflattering photo as your profile for a week."

Nysia raised a brow, and went through her phone. "Luckily I could care less, but consider it done. I guess its your turn Hiroshi."

Hiroshi turned to Deila. "So truth or dare?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:43 pm

Delia looked So delighted that someone picked her "Dare! Lia-Chan picks Dare!" she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:44 pm

Hiroshi might regret it but. "I dare you to do the first thing that comes to your mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:59 pm

Hiroshi Did end up regretting it. Because Delia didn't Exactly do what he thought she would do. Her face goes blank and she opens her mouth and lets out a high pitched, ear splitting shriek that was loud enough to crack Glass!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:06 am

Indeed she didn't. Hiroshi just thought maybe she do something impulsive or silly but he hadn't expected that or even knew she could do that(or why really but it was impulse). Thanks to it being so loud, it hurt Hiroshi, Nysia and Leniya's ears the most. They covered their ears to stop the ringing due to being so close and ears bleed a bit.

Thankfully in this case Lucia being a normal human came in handy since it didn't effect them as badly as others. Although it took a moment before Hiroshi and others were able to hear, Lucia trying to get their attention as she brought some small towels. "Can..y..hear..us?"

"Yeah..finally. I'm ok. I didn't know she could do that." Hiroshi took the towel. He patted Deila on the back hoping she didn't feel too bad. "Try not to feel too bad, this was a surprise to us too."

Lucia sighed a bit. "I'm glad. She has some healthy lungs. I believe we should call it for now." Something Nysia and Leniya agreed with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:41 am

Delia was I'm the corner, Sulking. She felt really bad that she hurt everyone like that and didn't even mean to. "Lia-Chan is very sorry... for hurting everyone..." she mumbles, not making eye contact with anyone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:06 pm

It was nigh impossible to be mad at Deila when she was like that, not that anyone was too annoyed at them since it was a honest accident after all. Leniya surprsingly or not went over and gave the young Deathclaw a hug before pulling away. "You're way too precious for anyone to be mad and it was a mistake. Water on the bridge eh?"

"She means all well ends well." Lucia added, since Deila could take things literally or not understand certain sayings she noticed.

"Yeah. Pretty much. Besides we wouldn't exactly be good friends if we stayed upset over a honest mistake."
Nysia said, then added. "So how about we put this behind us, get some snacks and take it easy. Sound good Lia-chan?"

Hiroshi didn't say anything already said his piece, but he was happy for them. Deila really did deserve some good friends.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:31 am

Delia nods "Yeah... maybe... bath and bed?Onii-Chan needs to get up early..." she suggests. In truth, she just wanted to take a bath with Hiroshi. She could Feel it starting to sneak up on her and she didn't know how she was gonna react.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:43 am

That was fine, and the the young women allowed Hiroshi and Deila to take their shower first before the others followed after. Once that was done, everyone else settled down in their respective spots for the night with as usual Hiroshi sleeping by Deila as she curled up to him for the night. Lucia was 'gracefully' snoring later on but everyone else was quite.

Around early that next morning, Lucia had the idea she was going to cook for everyone! She wasn't exactly the best cook but she was going to try. Surely some pancakes and such shouldn't be too hard.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:08 am

Delia was already awake, being a very early raiser and she was laying with Hiroshi, snuggling against him, waiting for him to wake up. She takes this time to look his Incredibly toned chest and abs over, and her eyes lingering on his crotch for longer than she probably wanted, feeling herself getting hot, which confirms it: Yup! She's in heat...
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:32 pm

Hiroshi had no clue her kind even could get into heat, not unless she or Jason told him. If anything given what she was made for one would think going into heat would be counter productive since it would distract them, but then again the people that made her probably hadn't ironed out everything or Deila probably be a bit different personality wise.

He woke up to head to the kitchen, noticing the hard pancakes. Leniya saw that and went to help her friend before she could comitt a felony by killing someone with them when they ate it(although Deila probably be fine)

Once breakfast was done Nysia addressed everyone. "So have any plans?" Mostly directed towards Hiroshi since Leniya and Lucia were just staying over.

"Play it by ear. Got plenty of time."
Hiroshi did plan to spend time with Taki, and if not a thing or two by himself which meant he'd have to drop Deila off at HQ. It did annoy him that she wasn't allowed the freedom to go where she wanted without a babysitter, though he'd grudgingly admit after what happened earlier probably partially for her won safety as well. He'd have to ask Abraxus later on what all need to happen to where she could walk away without supervision. For now a stop at the HQ after breakfast it was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:34 pm

Delia comes wandering out, she looked off somehow "Onii-Chan... Lia-Chan not feel good...” she mumbles "Can we leave for home soon...?" she asks.

She looks over to Nysia "Lia-Chan had a great with you all... maybe we have another sleep over sometimes?" she seems to be avoiding looking at Hiroshi for some reason only known to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:20 pm

Nysia smiled at Deila warmly. "Definitely. Or really, just come over and hang out some time? We're friends so you don't have to only come over for sleep overs y'know? Anyway I'll let you two go. Take care."

Hiroshi left alongside Deila, heading to the HQ to drop them off since he had other things to do that day, and also check in on Pyah, and a few other things before he left. Maybe even check on Suki to see her progres. The slime was very cute and Jerod's children would have loved them. Only downside to having one he was sure their feeding habits would of been traumatizing to most kids if they actually had one as a pet like Deila had.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:28 pm

Delia pats her slime as she happily bounces around "Pyah-Pyah!" she says as she bounces over to Hiroshi, wanting pats as well.

Delia looks over to Hiroshi, her pink eyes not making contact with his "Hiroshi... Lia-Chan would like to be alone with Pyah for the next few days..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:38 pm

"Hey Pyah." Hiroshi gave the slime some head pats as well, he did notice Deila was acting a bit odd but nothing out of the ordinary had happened and she been in a good mood from what had happened earlier. He chalked it up as Deila being Deila, but he would keep note of it. "If that's what you want to do, that's fine Lia-chan. I'll talk to you later okay? One last thing before I go, are you feeling all right? Your eyes changed color."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:05 pm

Delia saunters over to Hiroshi and spoons up next to him "Lia-Chan... is in heat... So, Onii-Chan needs... to stay away..." she purrs as him as she gently pushes him away. Even though she's Super horny right now, she still seems to have enough common sense to hold herself back from just jumping Hiroshi's bones "Lia-Chan... will be like this... for another three or four days... So, no Onii-Chan... no matter How much Lia-Chan wants him... and Lia-Chan Really Wants him..." she growls "Go now, Onii-Chan... Lia-Chan doesn't know how long she can hold back..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:13 pm

Hiroshi left after that, he had a myriad of thoughts in his head. Was she going to be tempted to jump other people's bones or was it Just him? He had a feeling it was the later but he of course couldn't be one hundred percent sure. And while he Was going to check on Suki to see how she was doing, she was busy so it would have to wait for another time.

So with his business done here, he headed to the Izumi house to visit Taki.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:46 am

The only one that was home was Konata and she happily let Hiroshi in "Hello, Hiroshi. I'm gonna assume you are here for Taki? I'm sorry to say she's at her friend Lara's place with her other friends. Some kind of school project... but you are more than welcome to wait for her..." Konata purrs with "come hither" eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:40 pm

Hiroshi wasn't sure, although he supposed waiting wouldn't be such a bad idea instead of having to swing by later. Konata's tone and look did seem suggestive or maybe it was really that was just his Farian hormones talking. Something he just ignored most of the time, especially when he had good reason to.  Hiroshi went on inside. "Thanks. So anything new on your end?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:02 am

Konata shakes her head "No. Nothing new on my end. Although, I Was surprised that Fumitsuki joined the Hunters... I suspect You had something to do with this?" she asks as she walks into the kitchen to get lunch ready. Although Hiroshi had gotten used to ignoring his Farian instincts, this wasn't one of those times he should have.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:32 pm

But when was that new? Meaning well and it not working out like they wanted.

Hiroshi knew she probably wasn't too thrilled by that, but he was just going to honest. Besides she can also just confirm things with Suki later on. "I'm just going be honest with you and be a man about it, but yes I'm a big reason she did join. Since she isn't a Nixa anymore and being Sayain, I suggested something for a outlet for them. That and I of course missed having them along side me. It seemed I was right, because with how things are now she felt useless not doing anything. But, I know as a mother you can't be happy with them being on the front lines again when they basically retired so for that part I'm sorry."

Supressing yourself nature completely couldn't be healthy, and given what Taki said Suki felt useless he wasn't sure if she actually would have literally done nothing. Though it was ironic he said that, since he, y'know did that even when it harmed him. He really did want to jump her bones.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:14 pm

Konata nods "I'm already used to Fumitsuki doing her own thing and if she's happy, I'm happy for her. But being a Hunter is a Very Dangerous job and I Just got her back... I'm not going to lose her again, right?" she asks. as she continues making lunch.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:13 am

Hiroshi knew how badly that had effected Konata, and of course everyone else. Though it did make him wonder if Suki joining would eventually push Taki to being a free lancer, if nothing else to better keep a eye on her and him or she'd just carry on as is. Only time would really tell.

That said, he did want to comfort and assure the older woman in anyway he could. "Not if I have anything to say about it. Taki and Suki might be a lot stronger then me these days, but I still have my brain and other connections I made to help out. Might not mean as much, but if there's anything I can do for you, I'd be willing to do it."

He did wonder if she was wearing a bra, maybe it was just his imagination she wasn't wearing one. He wouldn't mind to be the one to make them bounce though..

Maybe Deila's pheromones had effected him on top of being attracted to Konata. Probably.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:36 am

Konata was Not, in fact, wearing a bra and Hiroshi could clearly see that she was turned on by the fact that her nipples were hard and poking out the front of her shirt.

She walks over, her large breasts bouncing with each step, as she serves Hiroshi lunch "You know, sometimes, it's hard being a mother whose children are growing up so fast and whose husband is always away for work... it gets lonely here all by myself..." she says as she rubs Hiroshi's inner thigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:44 pm

Hiroshi wasn't really able to resist this time around. It was a combination of things, but also Deila in heat and all those phermones Did effect him even if he hadn't instantly noticed it. Of course given how Farian were it made sense they be more suspetible then a normal person to something like that.

"I think..lunch can wait a bit.." Hiroshi began kissing them, slow at first, but with more hunger as this continued. Not feeling as much resistance emboldened him to continue to be more aggressive. The young man helped Konata out of her shirt, revealing her large round breast that bounced a bit once they were free making them admire the view briefly. But this time he really wanted to get to them as soon as possible. So, Hiroshi also took off his shirt as he placed Konata onto her back as he began to get them both out of their clothes.

At the moment, Farian instincts were mostly doing the driving while Hiroshi was the co pilot. He lined up his large length to her warm lips before plunging inside, once there was clear enough signs she was wet that is. Instantly he felt her inner walls clamp down, it was different then with Suki or Taki but hard to describe but obviously not bad. After the initial pause, he began thrusting in and out out of them, the pace on a moderate pace at the moment, trying to get a idea if she preferred slower pace or she just wanted him to let her have it; within reason of course.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next