School Life, New Life

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Life, New Life - Page 5 Empty Re: School Life, New Life

Post by Namey Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:25 am

Much like before, Delia was attempting to eat like a normal person who had been taught manners. At the mention of movies, Delia quickly looks from Hiroshi back to Nysia "Oh, that's fine... Lia-Chan has no preferences on what we watch..." she mumbles the last part as she goes back to concentrating on her food. When asked about Monopoly, Delia shakes her head "No. Lia-Chan has never heard of that game. Is it hard to play?" she asks.

Lara nods "I am totally famished." she says "What did you have in mind to eat?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:20 am

Leniya saw this and frowned slightly. Maybe she'd talk to Hiroshi after that brief glance. "Well, all right. But its a open offer if you change your mind. We have a open policy about that sort of thing. We can watch Lucia's favorite show the Kodyn Chronicles which last season were complete trash without say anything, we'll be fine."

"It is Not trash it just wasn't your taste. You were just jealous because Your show the Last Realms was only good for one season. The first one." Lucia said in a huff.

Leniya frowned a bit. "Oh c'mon. That is completely not true. You know the last parts of Kodyn was BS of what they did to fan favorite characters."

Before the tired and true argument could continue, Nysia interrupted. "All right children, we don't need the argument of why a show did or didn't fall off the last season, like last time. We have a guest so behave please?"

"Oh, all right I guess."

"Yes mother."

"And don't forget it either." It was obvious they were all good friends how they could mess with each other and not take it too seriously. "Anyway, no its not a hard game and I think it be fun to do after. I think we'll watch Lucia's show, least the first season everyone agree's is really good after everyone is done eating. You enjoying the food?"

Jaiden could go for anything, but he did want to make sure his girlfriend enjoyed it to. With what she said he doubted she'd be too picky. "I was thinking Gyoza or maybe Ginger pork. I could try to get something else depending on what you're feeling, I could go for about anything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:12 am

As the night carried on, Nysia's doorbell rings. There was someone at her door and it was Taki. It seemed she tracked Hiroshi down, though she knew Exactly where he was and for some reason, decided to come on over.

Lara shakes her head "No on the ginger pork, yes on the potstickers, yes on barbeque pork and chow mein." she says as she takes out her card once again and tosses it to him. She knew that on an assistant teacher's salary one could Barely live as it was but having Just bought a "New" house would make things even tighter.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:07 am

Hiroshi knew Deila was still hung up about choosing a show or movie because of last time, but he wasn't sure how to get her out of it. It felt like he said all he could about it to try to get her not get hung up about it but it was still there. To also be fair, maybe he made them self conscious with her choices with her new friends which her certainly hoped wasn't the case.

Interestingly enough, the 'Kodyn Chronicles' was actually a show from Noreal but edited and he only knew that because Leniya mentioning that little easter egg. That and with his background he knew what the influences were. It was based off real people and events, some time before the their Terdis Tree was sealed, though changed and altered to fit. What also intereting to Hiroshi was some of themain characters clearly Farian using a techique that made them incredibly strong. Of course besides the Farians, there were others as well as magic users, with the young woman being a summoner of some kind.

It did end up on more a bitter sweet note. Sure the big bad and those under them keeping the tree connected were gone and it was sealed away, but a lot of fan favorite side characters  ended up dying at the end. So Hiroshi could see how that was devisive. There was also the fact the titular character became a wandering hermit that left to parts unknown.

At the door, Nysia went over and was surprised at the guest. "Hey there. Come in."

Leniya and Lucia looked up from what they were doing which was teaching Deila how to play Monopoly before they started, when they saw Taki and greeted her. As did Hiroshi of course, it was a pleasant surprise. "Hey Taki, this is a welcomed surprise. You staying over?"
_____

Then that be what it was. Once he became a full teacher he should have a lot more dispasobale income then what he had before, but for now he was just going have to make do with what he had. "So is there anything you wanted to do in particular for our time together since we're both free, or wing it a bit like we usually do a lot of the time?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:29 pm

Delia didn't seem too invested in the story but was wowed by the action. When Taki comes over, Delia kinda shrinks away "Hey guy. I don't know. You sent me a text asking me to come over. You said it was important." she says as she holds up her phone, showing Hiroshi the text. It was sent the same time Delia had gone to the restroom, indicating that it was Her who sent it and not Hiroshi.

Lara shrugs as she snuggles down "You know us Americans, we don't plan Nothing. We just Do." she says "So we're just gonna relax and see where this night takes us." she tells him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:01 pm

Hiroshi was clearly confused. He hadn't even talked to anyone tonight. "But I didn't even talk to anyone tonight.." He trailed off, at Deila acting strange and then it clicking when she asked to used his phone. She did, for some reason had gotten Taki all the way here.

"Can you excuse us for a second?"
Hiroshi asked Nysia, who nodded and she along with the other two went to the other room to give them some privacy. He then turned to Deila. "So what did you need Taki over for? I know its you because you asked to use my phone and I haven't talked or sent anything tonight."

___

"Free roam to winging it is."

Lara was a free spirit in that regard which was fine, he wouldn't really have Lara any other way when it came to them. The food came before too long allowing the two to enjoy their meal and get further settled into the night.

He did have something on his mind, just idly. "I know its a popular thing here, but have you ever been interested in cosplaying or dressing up? Could maybe be fun. potentially fun to take off, too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:23 pm

When Hiroshi went to get Delia to have a talk with her, Delia was Gone! But her clothes were still there, kinda just floating there. She turned invisible to try to hide. But it didn't really work.

Delia had the look of guilt on her face a dog gets when it does something bad and it knows it. She was picking at the hem of her skirt, not looking Hiroshi in the eyes "Onii-Chan seemed sad that he couldn't spend time with Taki Onee-Chan... so Lia-Chan contacted Onee-Chan and asked her to come here, so Hiroshi wouldn't be sad anymore..." she mumbles, still not looking Hiroshi in the eyes.

Lara shakes her head "It's not really my thing." she says "I mean, I can see why people would want to see These puppies squeezed into form fitting spandex..." she says as she grabs her own tits "But it's not something I ever cared for. Leave the costumes to my mother." she says, waving her hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:42 pm

It was very hard to be mad at Delia unless one had a heart of stone and he wasn't too angry to begin with. Suki and Taki were among the most important people in his life, and he wanted them to get along and like Delia who was also important to him. If he knew Suki enough she'd be won over fairly quickly and might even trigger her big sister instincs. She did have the personality that made one want to look after her despite being so strong. Taki was 50/50 but he was confident she'd probably warm up to them if she actually spent time with them and gave them a chance.

That said, this might not be the way to do it. He'd also be careful how he said things. Delia was still pretty impressonbale. The fact she was still reluctant to suggest a movie because of what happened earlier despite trying to clear it for them was testament to that.

"I apperciate you doing so, but Lia-chan you can't do things like that. Taki could of very well been in the middle of something, and while I'm chill with it, another person might have a stronger negative reaction of someone going through their phone like that. That said, just take this as a learning experience and don't do it again. Taki is a nice person and she isn't going to bite your head off, no one with a heart is going to. You still need to apologize to her though."

He gently guided to them to where Taki was, where Delia might of had her tail both metaphorically and figuratively tucked between her legs at the moment. "All right so got our answer. Lia-chan called you using my phone because she noticed I had wanted to spend time with you. She meant well, but she shouldn't have gone about it that way and she's sorry. Right?" He directed towards Deila.

"Hm. I was thinking you'd look really nice in a cowgirl outfit but that image is nice to. Not a big deal, and I do enjoy taking you out of your school outfit or whatever else you happen to be wearing." Which was true. He didn't care too much what she was wearing at the time but he'd admit he had grown to like taking them out of their uniform.

"So another movie night before taking a shower and heading to bed?" He suggested. "I might have something in mind if so."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:11 pm

Delia was still picking at the hem of her skirt, having started to shred it with her claws "yes... lia-chan is sorry... lia-chan just wants hiroshi to be happy..." she said in as Small a voice as possible.

Taki raises a brow and looks at Hiroshi and shrugs "Well, it's not that big a deal. If it was all a misunderstanding, I'll just head home." she says as she turns to head out "Have fun everyone, Hiroshi, I'll see you later." she says.

Lara was twirling a lock of her golden blonde hair, she usually did that when she was getting irritated or annoyed "Is it because I'm from Texas or that ma big ol tits will fill in that top well?" she asks, het Texas accent coming out "Ah said I wasn't much in ta cosplay. Leave that silly hobby ta ma mother."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:45 pm

"So you sure you don't wanna stay the night?"
Hiroshi asked Taki before she left. "We have have more then enough food for everyone. Nysia doesn't mind, in fact the only reason she didn't try to invite you is because she thought you were doing something."

At this point, Jaiden knew to leave it alone. Lara accent only usually came out like that when she was either upset, was feeling really good or something else. It was pretty was pretty easy which one this was. "All right, I'll drop it. I'm sorry about that, should have left it alone the first time."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:50 pm

Taki nods "I was. I only came because it was a text from you, or at least your phone. Either way, I gotta be going. I'll see ya tomorrow." she says her byes to everyone before heading out.

Delia looks Very sheepish "Lia-Chan is really sorry, Onii-Chan... Lia-Chan just wanted you to be happy..." she mumbles.

Lara nods, still flipping her hair "Let just watch the movie..." she mumbles. At least the accent was gone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:42 am

Hiroshi watched them leave, briefly wondering what it could be but it wasn't important. He then thought of what to say to Deila, knowing she could be emotionally sensitive and hold onto certain things. Not in the negative grudge way, just like what he had seen from them being hesistant to pick something to watch.

"It's ok. I'm not really upset, and neither is Taki so its water under the bridge. I did want to spend time with them but its not the end of the world. I don't need to be around them all the time to be happy. Beisdes, I have you here." He hugged them. "And please don't let what happened earlier with our movie get you self conscious. I noticed you reluctant to pick something to watch earlier. It's ok to learn from things but don't hold onto it to the point you start hiding what you like. Granted, sometimes you do but not among the people who care about you."

"So let's just forget about this and have fun ok? That's what you're here for. The whole brooding thing is my jam, it doesn't fit you." He did joke, but it also really didn't. But he did give her a pat on the head she seemed to enjoy so much of.

____

Jaiden simply went to pick a movie, knowing Lara enough about the types of movies she liked or didn't care for as much. He found something for them to watch that seemed like a good pick before going to make himself comfortable. They could watch this, then get showered and head to bed afterwards. As for this? He wasn't worried about it too much. Fights or misunderstandings were apart of relationships and anyone who couldn't handle those shouldn't be in one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:23 am

When Hiroshi hugged Delia, she started purring, as she does, then she licks his cheek "Onii-Chan, Lia-Chan only needs you to be happy and content." she says as she moves back to the group of girls. What party games we play? Like... spin the bottle? Dare or Truth?"[/color] she looks over to Hiroshi "We have a boy here so we can have some Real fun." she sticks her tongue out at him and winks cutely.

It was an Action movie, of course. She was going on eariler about stereotyping her with the typical American, and here she is watching action movies. She stifles a yawn and snuggles into Jaiden more as she starts falling asleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:52 am

There was multiple ways one could take that statement, but for Nysia at least just for herself was gonna keep things PG. She was pretty sure he was with Taki, Suki or both. Or really she didn't know but she wasn't touching that with a ten inch pole. Who really knew what was going on with that. On top of that, anyone with eyes that paid attention it was obvious Deila liked Hiroshi then just a brother. I really don't envy you having to navigate all that.

Or maybe her mind was too much in the gutter and Deila was likely being completely innocents.

"Yeah, we could play something." Leniya started. "Maybe finish this Monopoly game first and then go with one of Lia-chan's suggestions?"

"Fine with me." Nysia said simply. Lucia also said she was fine with it.

Nysia then turned to Deila. "Well, you are our guest so that ok with finishing monopoly first? Uh, guess that goes to you Hiroshi."

"I'm just here for the ride. It's whatever she wants to do until bed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:19 pm

After less than a half hour, Delia was broke! Never having played the game before, or dealing with money, she didn't know how to use money and went nuts with it. At least Hiroshi had a good idea how she would react with Real money.

So, she just huffed and sat with Hiroshi when she lost. "Lia-Chan doesn't like that game..." she grumbles "Lia-Chan doesn't know how to use money... That needs to change..." she looks over to Hiroshi "May Lia-Chan watch videos on how to use money?" she asks. She would do it here so he can keep an eye on her this time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:29 pm

Hiroshi was proud of her for thinking ahead of that, it was a important life skill to have. He wanted her to have her independence and be able to go and do what she wanted. Sure her hanging around a lot wasn't going to likely ever change, but she should have the option to go to places without a Hunter Having to be there. This was just the start.

"Yeah of course, its important to learn." He gave her his phone. "I'll be right here for any questions. Well, ones the video doesn't answer anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:25 pm

Delia confined herself to a corner of the room and continued to watch videos about money and how to handle money and how to invest money, while the other girls were having their fun. It wasn't until mention of playing games that she perked up. She wanted to play Truth or Dare, but wasn't Too sure she could ask.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:39 pm

In the mean time Hiroshi remained close by Deila as she studied, just there to keep her company as well as answer any questions she had. He was enjoying it, it almost reminded him of a study session of sorts and he liked helping them.

Nysia came over. "We were gonna play a game. Did you want to come with?"

Hiroshi glanced up, then back to Deila. "Up to you Lia-chan. I've been enjoying our little study session but don't let that stop you if you want to go."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:07 pm

Delia perks up Instantly and jumps up, grabbing Hiroshi by the wrist and dragging him over to the rest of the girls "Are we playing Truth or Dare?" she asks as she plops down "What can we ask of others?" she asks, her golden eyes full of excitement.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:35 pm

While Hiroshi didn't want to play Truth or Dare, Deila was also in a very happy and good mood and he didn't want to dampen it, so he just shut up this time.

"If that's what what you want I don't have anything planned after our board game." Leniya said. "I'm really up for whatever." For Lucia, Leniya knew the young woman would have ducked the game as not to answer or do anything she deemed embarrassing. But she was also too stubborn to be seen as scared of doing it so the later would win out.

"..All right. I suppose I wouldn't mind." Lucia said running a hand through her pink locks, habit tick she did when nervous. She didn't want to appear like she chickened out over some silly game! (Even if she really would have thought of a excuse not to play it if it wasn't painfully obvious.)

Nysia nodded once. "Well, Deila is the guest of honor so if she wants to that's fine. We can ask about anything although.." She thought for a moment. "I guess since this suppose to be fun for everyone, let's not get too crazy personal ok? Or at the very least ask them if they be comfortable first to answer. Besides sometimes what they don't say is more important of what they do say."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:25 pm

Delia was thinking, trying to process the rules set forth and nods, before looking over to Hiroshi "Lia-Chan goes first. Onii-Chan, Truth or Dare?" she asks, her eyes were alight with excitement.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:15 pm

Hiroshi wasn't sure how he got dragged into this(all right he did) but he went along with it as things had started. No one wanted to ruin Deila's mood, even Lucia. "I'll go with truth then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:51 pm

Delia thinks for a moment, and one could Actually head the gear grinding in her head "Onii-Chan... if you... Had a million dollars, what would you do with it?" that was the only PG question she could think of.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:50 am

Hiroshi thought about it. "I'd probably use it to pay off some things, and use the rest to put in my savings for later. A million dollars is a lot but not as much as it used to be. Still can do a lot with it though. By the way, all of you have permission to ask me most of whatever when it comes to truth on my end." He knew Deila seemed to be struggling to come up with something. "So Lucia, truth or dare?"

The young woman didn't seem to know what to say at first. "Truth I suppose."
"What's the strangest dream you have had?" Hiroshi asked them, starting off.

"Strangest?" She said more to herself. "I think the strangest one when I was running around naked in a city made of food. There was no people and it didn't make much of Any sense."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:38 pm

Delia perks up "Oh! The Holodeck! We can go There and run around the city naked!" she points out, not really thinking about what she's saying.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next