Alus Life

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alus Life Empty Alus Life

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:58 pm

After the mess with the Trojan, Leon was thankful that things had settled down into peace and quite. Or some of the parties or aftermath of sports but that was normal Alus backround noise at this point. Only thing he cared about the most about was that Natsume and Lana were both all right.

They both were going pretty well, Lana had to adjust, having grown up originally in a very primitive village, to earth and now this but now she new friends while Natsume was studying medicine still for a career but went without saying she also had a adjusment period. He didn't do merc work anymore definitely, nothing too dangerous not that he needed it anymore.

The door opened with his keycard as he entered their home, Lana was at school but chances were Natsume may still be around or out and about depending. Work had been a bit of a pain so it was always nice to have someone to talk to and unwind down with.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Alus Life Empty Re: Alus Life

Post by Namey Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:13 pm

Natsumi, who had needed a period of adjustment, having come from a relatively primitive, and often backwards, culture (namely Earth), she was at school, learning all about the ins and outs of the various species of Humanoids that Alus had encountered. It was a bit confusing to keep track of all of them. But that's why they had non-invasive scanners!

It had been a little over a year, like almost a year and a half, since she had moved to a different Planet, and even though Earth had brought her Nothing but trouble, leaving as she did almost felt like she was running away from her problems. Since then, she hasn't kept up with things there and Was feeling a Little homesick. However, it probably wasn't a good idea to show up there... still, she would see about chartering a ship to head back. Just to see what's changed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Going to earth may ironically been slightly more difficult now that earth and Alus were allies. It meant respecting their borders and such even more, as such things probably have to be arranged for any visits to earth if it was ok at the current time or not.

The teacher Miss Beler was making sure everyone was paying attention and doing what they needed to do.  As expected by any Alusarian that took something seriously, she was tough but fair on her students. Any of the ones not taking it was seriously or paying attention more to her looks either shaped up or didn't last long.

There were mostly Alusarian's and Arkon's in class, but there were of course other races. Some familiar faces who had welcomed her in class were around as well. Lorma who for a Alusarian raised on Alus was pretty shy but a very nice girl. Her brother Cert was by her side as usual as the two were close. Another young woman Alissa was doing their best to keep personal notes in check as she jolt things down to the best of her ability. She had a thing for Cert but was shy about broaching the subject.

"-Just remember the bloodflow is different as something to keep in mind and you should be fine." Beler continued her lecture, showing in front of class of the anatomy of a humanoid, where certain vital spots were located. "Before we wrap things up and conclude for the time being I will giving your home work assignment. It's about  how you will handle certain scenario's when dealing with some unknowns to help with critical thinking. No matter how we much we prepare there always be those so its best to start thinking of those now."

Some of the students gave a mental sigh of relief and a grown. Relief because it was over, groan because it was going to be hard but plenty of others were also fine with it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:30 am

Natsumi usually keeps to herself after school. She was taking this course pretty seriously, still, she didn't want to come off as a recluse.

She gathers her things and bids the professor a good rest of the day and heads on out. She wasn't sure if she had time to change before she needed to get to her part time job or not, if nothing else she wanted to get something to nibble on, having skipped breakfast.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:38 am

Alissa decided to ask Natsumi if she wanted to grab something to eat with the rest of them. The young woman usually kept to her own family but they Really didn't know much because she never spoke about her personal life in depth. Which was fine since not everyone needed to know everything and they were respecful enough not to pry. "Hey Natsumi. Me, Cert and Lorma were going to grab something to eat before we headed home. Did you want to come with?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:00 pm

Natsumi shakes her head "No, sorry. If I don't leave now, I'm going to be late for my shift at my job." she says, apologetically "But I'll take a raincheck for when I have a day off. Sound good?" she asks. She felt bad just brushing them off like that, but she needed to keep this job, unlike the last few she was fired from.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:27 pm

Alissa shook her head a bit. "It's ok. And sure, but we might be busy during that time so you'll have to let us know when. The next time we're in school together let us know. See you later." After that she joined her other two friends(and to her hopefully, maybe a boyfriend in Cert if she got the nerve), after they ate they planned on doing a study session together since it was more fun that way.

As far as Natsumi's case went, luckily for her the owner her employment liked the young woman so they were somewhat lenient. To an extent. They couldn't show too much favoritism as they had be somewhat fair. Mrs. Lisha liked her employee's to be on time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:03 am

Natsumi heads to her job and wasn't late this time! She heads to the lockers and gets undressed, then quickly getting her waitress uniform back on. They weren't as cute as the waitress uniforms back in Japan, but they would do. Natsumi still had ways of attracting the customer's eye and since she worked the outdoor sitting area, she would need to wiggle her cute ass a little more to draw them boys in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:09 am

Mrs. Lisha wasn't expecting her establishment The Grove to be as busy as it was normally was but still active at least for today. The woman was abnormally tall of about 6'3 and though she didn't look it she was once a Royal Guard. That was to say, most people who knew were smart enough not to mess 'with her girls' who worked here. Many of them could take care of themselves in their own way, but she still looked after them.

Natsumi being very attractive young woman caught attention even a small rumour she was the Gun Devil's woman or at least very close ;  no one knew since she didn't talk about her private life nor was the former talkative about such things, Only reason anyone might know even that much because Leon Was a well known merc in his prime but that was fading. So between that and Lisha one would think no one would do anything.

Wrong. There were always those like in the comic books that would look at their broken, crumbled comrades trying their best to make it to  the Twister Olympics and say: "They ain't me!"

Lisha was waiting patiently for Natsumi and some of the others to finish. "Good to see you hun.  We're slow but I think we'll get mighty busy later potentially. Some of the girls had called in so we'll be a little short on people to give a heads up."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:31 am

*Great. I'm probably going to need to pull a double today.* she thinks "That's alright. I'm certain we'll be able to handle any rushes we might get." she says, flashing Lisha a winning smile. One of Natsumi defining character traits if her crazy optimism and ability to see the good in every situation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:49 am

That's exactly what Lisha wanted to hear and one of the reasons she hired the young woman in the first place. Too many young people these days didn't have that kind of attitude when it came to that sort of thing. Of course she would be lying if another reason she and others were hired because they were very attractive, since that was sort of their business model.

"That's the spirit!" Lisha said pleased. "But if you can do me a small favor hun? The new girl we hired is going to need to be shown the ropes a bit so it be ok if she trailed you?"

"Where is she? I don't think I've met her.." Abby one of Natsumi's co workers asked as they adjusted their uniform. It was enough to entice interest getting a idea of their curves but not over the top as it left a lot to the imagination which Lisha thought was a good compromise.

"Sorry I'm late!" A voice interrupted as a young woman came in seemingly slightly winded as if she had been in a rush and seemed slightly nervous.

"Speaking of.." Lisha mused. "This girls is Celia." There was a bit of a 'hello' after that. "Don't worry about being perfect the firs time, our regulars aren't bad people. If anyone gives ya trouble then me or the others will take care of it you hear me?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:25 am

Natsumi holds out a hand "I'm Natsumi. It's good to meet you." she says "Okay, let's get started with the very basics and move our way up from there." she says with a friendly smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:30 pm

Celia shook the young woman's hand with a smile. "Thanks! I'll do my best, and, um, follow I guess."

The Grove, as expected was busy with men and women around waiting for their orders. Seeing as Alusarian's made the majority it also meant people tended to have more healthy appetites' as well.

One of the regulars with her family, a man and a young girl. They smiled when Natsumi approached. "It's certainly lively today. We'll have the usual today. And are you new?"

Celia knew the question was directed towards her. "Yes, first day." She had the small data pad for the orders she was taking.

"Stick with Natsumi and you'll be fine." The woman assured the young woman.

"Me and my daughter with have Koldar." It was from the husband this time around. The thing he mentioned was a type of soup that was pretty popular in Alus.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:26 pm

As predicted, it got busy. But Natsumi was able to handle her work, while making sure her kouhai learned the best, and fastest, way to serve a table and/or how to clean a table.

Once her shift was over, Natsumi heads to her locker to get changed "You did great today, Celia. Keep that up and you'll become a trainer in no time." She says with a winning smile as she takes off her shirt to change back into her university uniform.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:51 pm

Celia got dressed to, she thought she did reasonably well all things considered since this was her Very first time doing so. "Thank you. It wasn't too hard once I kinda got into the swing of things. Job like this makes it easier to juggle between this and college."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:24 pm

It didn't take long for Natsumi to change back into her university uniform "Well, it was good working with you. I'll see you in a few days." she says as she heads out. She wanted to pick up a few things before heading back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:15 am

While the young woman was heading out to get whatever, Lisha seemed to have wanted to catch her before she left. "Got a surprise for ya before you head on out." It was a evelope. "The extra tips you picked up. Go ahead and enjoy."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:43 am

Natsumi takes the envelope "Oh, why thank you." she says, ecstatic "This certainly will help out with tonight's dinner." she says as she waves to her boss "I'll see you in a few days. Good night, miss Lisha." she says as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:46 am

The market was busy! Well, somewhat. Most markets were decently busy even on a slower day just on the account Alusarian biology meant they had to eat a lot to sustain themselves. Food and anything related to it was always going to be a sure bet on Alus. They almost had as much variety of different types of foods and flavors since it was in demand.

There was enough raw ingredients of different kinds for Natsumi to make dishes close enough to things at home; even if they weren't a complete 1.1 recreation of such.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:29 am

Natsumi hasn't tried to make anything that was close to Earth food since she had gotten here. Earth food was to be made and eaten on Earth. This was Alus, so she would make and eat it's food.

She grabs a few things she could heat up before heading back to her place. She was plenty tired from both school and work amd she wanted to just go to sleep. But, she had homework she needed to do first and that's what she was going to do... after a nice long, warm shower.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:09 pm

Leon made sure the little odd things here and there were taken care of before Natsumi headed back home. Since Lana was staying the night over her friends it gave them that bonus time not worry about it. Given how late it was becoming and the fact she had school And work she likely be tired, so he'd make sure she could crash out soon when she got home without having to worry about anything. She probably had a day tomorrow as well.

"Welcome back home." He greeted after hearing the door open, knowing who it be since she was the only other person with access. "How was work and school?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:51 am

Natsumi shrugs as she goes to her room to change "Work was alright. I got a bonus for good work." she says.

She actually needed to adjust to the notion of getting tips for good service. Being Japanese, the servers in her country didn't gets tips. They would be insulted by the idea of it. At first, she would always refuse tips, but one of her coworkers suggested she think of tips, as bonuses. It worked, somewhat.

"School was pretty good, though." she says "So what are you gonna be making for dinner?" she asks, coming out of her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Natsumi's work place didn't have them rolling in bank but it did enough for them at least. There was also the bit of bonus of the uniform with her figure. Once she got her school stuff done with it was going to be a change for sure.

"Work was pretty slow on my end for the most part." Leon began as he headed into the kitchen to get their food. "As for food, I got some Girotto. I figured since you were coming in late to get some food ahead of time so you can eat, wind down and crash out if were tired enough. It should be done soon."

Said Girotto was similar to something like a Chicken Pot Pie, you could mix and match to your needs of what the person's particular taste was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:44 am

Natsumi takes a big smell of the food "It smells delicious." she says "It reminds me of a pot pie from Earth... and speaking of Earth, is there any chance we could charter a ship back there? I'm getting a little home sick." she chuckles lightly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:17 pm

"I could talk to some people and get something arranged. It shouldn't take too long.."
Leon went to check on the food again, and after examining it, they seemed to be ready enough so he took it out to cool a bit before serving. "Having second thoughts of living here instead of earth or just general home sickness?" It wouldn't surprise him, Alus was very different from her home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next