Eternum

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternum - Page 4 Empty Re: Eternum

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:26 pm

Vira felt pleased hearing that from Ness."Thank you. I just had a good teacher, and bit of natural talent I didn't know I had I suppose."

Truthfully she was good to be done for now, but seeing how Kitt was rearing to go maybe she could afford a bit longer. "Maybe a bit longer for me as well. Burnout from one session is a thing but I still have some left in the tank."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:49 am

Ness pauses at what Vira said "You know, maybe we Should call it for today." he says "After all, you are one hundred percent right about getting burnt out." he points out, agreeing with Vira "However, I'm gonna give you some homework." he tells her "I want you to go over what we talked about today and you can get back to me about setting up another meeting time." he says to her.

"Well, if we are to be parting ways..." Kitt says as he gently takes Vira's hand and lightly kisses the back of it "Then I shall see you tomorrow." he says to Vira, before looking over to Ness "I shall see you in the workshop in a few minutes." he says as he flashes Vira a smile, before he logs out.

Ness smiles at where his friend was "I think Kitt might like you." he says as he chuckles to himself. There Were times that Ness Needed to remind himself that Cybertronians were people too. They had feelings, wants and desires just like Humans and Like Humans, they could also be hurt, lonely, or die.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:44 pm

Vira blushed slightly at the action, but otherwise she didn't really seem to have any issue with what Kitt did as Ness talked to her. She paused briefly. "You think so? Sometimes I have a harder time knowing who is just being polite and when its something else when it comes to me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:07 pm

Ness nods "Sure. If you want to know for certain, just ask hI'm. Kitt is very honest and won't try t9 hide anything from you." he tells Vira.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:45 am

"Hm. I guess I'll have to ask." Vira said simply before addressing Ness again. "So around same time tomorrow?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:10 pm

Ness shakes his head "Sorry. Not tomorrow. I have to help out on some projects that I'm over seeing at Paragon." he says "If you like, Kitt can take my place, or I can send you a message when I finish up/" he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:39 pm

Vira paused. "If you're busy with something important I don't want to hold you up. I can learn with Kitt tomorrow just fine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:25 pm

Ness nods "I'll let him know to expect your message." he says as he pulls out his dropdown menu "I'll see you later. Have a good rest of your time here." he says as he logs off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:56 pm

Vira sent a message to Kitt before she logged out, having other things to do for the day. She wasn't entirely sure what to expect for tomorrow but she was looking forward to it all the same when she logged on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:14 am

Ness finishes his work and walks out of his workshop "Welcome back, Ness." KITT says, still in his vehicle mode "Was your work fulfilling?" he asks.

Ness nods "Fow the most part, yeah." he says as he heads over to a vending machine, having not eaten anything since lunch "Hey, I got to head to the shipyards tomorrow, do you think you can keep Vira company and teach her how to fly that plane?" he asks.

KITT's scanner bar was slowly osculating, which usually meant he was thinking "Of course, Ness." he says "I just need to download how to fly a plane of that model and run a few simulations." he tells his friend.

Ness nods with a smile "Thanks buddy." he says as he pats KITT's hood "I'm gonna head out and catch a few Z's before I take the Runabout to the shipyards. Night Kitt." he says before he heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:07 am

Around the next day, Vira had gotten her things finished before she once again headed into the virtual world. Yesterday had went decently well far as learning things so she wanted to keep that momentum running while she was there. She'd just have to wait for Kitt, if he wasn't already there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:41 am

Kitt was already there and dressed in his flight suit "Ah. Hello miss Nakeen. It is agreeable to see you again." he says as he walks over and extends his hand "I hope you had a good and productive day." he says with a smile "Whenever you wish to, we may begin with your lessons for the day." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:08 pm

Vira took his hand smiling. "Afternoon, its good to see you again Kitt. I am ready but I do have one question.." She trailed off a bit, then decided just to be honest. "Well, I was wondering if maybe you liked me in the sense of dating? Ness pointed out you might of liked me and, well, I just wanted to make sure and its not a misunderstanding."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:11 pm

Kitt raises a brow "I find it very hard to believe that there is a man or woman out there who Wouldn't want to take you out on a date and although I am neither of those, I will admit, the thought is appealing to me." he says to her "If I may ask, what brought this line of question on?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:39 pm

The young woman paused a bit. "Like I said, Ness pointed it out. And that might be true..but I try to keep level headed about it and not just assume. I haven't dated or been with anyone for a long time, but I am trying to keep a open mind. The last time didn't end well for me, but I don't want to use that as excuse to hide forever."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:12 am

Kitt nods slowly "I do recall reading about that after it happened. I'm sorry you had to go through something like that." he says gently taking her hand and cupping it in his hands "You deserve someone who will always be there for you and put you first and not some arbitrary duty to a violent contest from an equally violent society." he tells her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:57 am

Vira looked down a bit, it strange how in a virtual world this felt so real. Never the less, she didn't pull away or anything and accepted things going along with it. "I don't hold anything against Kiro. Our cultures just weren't compatible and he was trying to protect me. Thank you Kitt, I appreciate it." She said with a smile at them.

There was a slight pause. "I do remember as a 'apology' to a misunderstanding the Shokan invited Mystics, if they wanted to join a Mortal Kombat tournmanet. I hope no one did. I try not to judge other cultures but blood sports feel fundamentally wrong to me. Veeden used to have them too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:53 am

Kitt thinks for a moment "I can not say about my culture as I am not from where the others of my kind are from." he says, intentionally leaving out the fact that his people were aliens.

"However, I am content with how things are in my life." he tells her "So, are we ready to continue your flying lessons?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:22 am

Vira thought about it. Sure there are things she hadn't gotten yet, she was no closer to getting married or having children but overall she had more then good. "There are a few things I want, but you know what Kitt? I'm content too. Let's continue."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:03 am

Kitt nods with a smile as he leads her to the plane "Alright, now I believe we shall try checking the flaps as well as driving around and if you are feeling up to it, we can try flying as well." he offers "I will be the one to cate off and once we are in the air, you can take the stick if you would like." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:21 pm

Vira was thinking about it, she was trying to be realistic of her pace but she thought she was doing all right. All things considered. "I think I'll take you up on that once we're airborne."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:32 pm

After Kitt showed Vira how to do a preflight check and making sure she could do it herself, he starts the engin and gets up to speed. It was quite noisy, so they had to use headphones.

Once in the air, Kitt looks over to Vira "Alright, so when flying, if you want to turn you tilt the stick into the direction you wish to turn in and pull ever so slightly up. Like so..." he explains as he demonstrates "This is because turning a plane is not like turning a car. If you just tilt the stick left or right, the plane will spin either left or right. By tilting the stick slightly, you will move the plane slightly rotate in that direction. By pulling slightly up, the plane will 'pull up' on it's Y axis and start to turn." he explains in a bit more detail.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:21 pm

The young woman was a decent study. Not as fast as Kitt, obviously but she had some natural talent for it. It wouldn't be enough for everything to come to them easily, just enough get her through at a decent pace.

"I think I understand. A lot of it still overwhelming at times.." She mumbled, glancing at him. "How did you catch on so quickly? Wasn't yesterday your first time?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:32 am

Kitt nods "Yes, yesterday was my first time with how to fly a plane..." he starts "But despite my looks herr, remember that I am a machine and as such I can assimilate and download information much faster than an organic mind can..." he points out "So when Ness asked me to finish teaching you how to fly a plane, I downloaded the information offline from people who have decades of flying experience." he tells her "I wanted to make sure you got the best flying instructions that could be had."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:25 am

Vira appreciated the fact Kitt went out of his way to help her like that and having that ability did come in handy. "I see. If I was the type I'd be jealous of being able to learn things so quickly, although I think such a thing wouldn't be too fun for me."

"After this, would you like to just hang out a bit in this setting together?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum