Eternum

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternum - Page 3 Empty Re: Eternum

Post by Namey Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:55 am

Ness shakes his head "Not really. You can change your hair style and color, as well as your eye color, but other than that, you keep your physical appearance." he says as he finishes his meal "That's the whole point of this virtual experience. To be yourself and do things you couldn't nornally do." he tells her "Like, have you ever wanted to learn to pilot ship or learn magic?" he asks "Well, in Eternum, you can learn to do such a thing and, it May or may not, translate over to the real world... at least skill wise." he says in an ambiguous tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:46 pm

The young woman was very curious if skills could translate at least to the real world, such as driving a plane or something else. She didn't expect anything like magic to potentially transfer over since she doubted most was going to be based on real magic.

"That makes sense. In that case I wouldn't mind testing it is in theory."
Vira Almost wanted to ask but then Ness seemed to want to keep it vague on purpose so she let it be.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:57 am

Ness nods "Alright. What would you like to learn?" he asks "However, do keep in mind that like any skill, it'll take time to learn." he says to her "Though, unlike learning in the real world, if you mess up, you have a redo and can keep at it until you have it down perfect."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:26 pm

There was a bit of a pause of that. "..That's a good question." She said at first thinking. "I haven't given it much thought, or at least it was more grounded. Maybe learn how to fly a plane?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:28 am

Ness nods as he calls for the check "Learning to fly a plane is entirely possible. It'll take about two months, but I think we can cut some time off of that number." he says as he pulls out his wallet and gives the waitress a hundred, big money back then "If you want, we can meet back here tomorrow and I can take you to the airport and we can start there?" he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:44 pm

Vira smiled at that. "I would love to. I don't plan on doing anything tomorrow so I have some free time." She reached into her pocket and pulled a piece of paper and wrote it down. "Here. This is my personal number. We can talk later and keep in touch."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:11 am

Ness pulls down his menu and sends a private message to Vira with his own number on it, as well as make a note with Vira's number on it also "Alright so with that done..." he stands and offers his arm to Vira "Shall we pay the bill and get on out of here?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:06 pm

Vira took the young man's arm as she as lead away from the place, she had really enjoyed her time. "So just wondering was the inspiration for designing Irileth like that? She's going to break a lot of hearts I can tell." She teased.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:16 pm

Ness pays the bill and the two of them head out "Irileth is just a guide into this world. The tutorial is usually the only time you'll really meet her." he says as the two of them go on a casual walk.

The young man from before comes walking up to them "Uh, hey..." he starts "I'm sorry I tried to rob you from before. I, uh, I got caught up in the moment and I don't act like that at all. So as an apology, take this..." he says as he transfers fifty premium Eternum to Vira's wallet "I didn't mean to ruin this experience for you. Sorry again." he says as he looks at Ness "No hard feelings, man?" he asks as he holds out his hand.

Ness shakes his head and grabs the man's hand "No hard feelings." he says as the guy nods to the both of them and heads out to his own adventure.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:26 pm

Vira wasn't expecting the young man to come in and apologize but she apperciated it all the same. Given what was said, in a world like this it only made sense to maybe get caught up on things. "Apology accepted. Maybe next time we'll meet under better conditions."

Once they left, she focused back on Ness. "In a way, I can't completely blame them. It's very easy to forget at times none of this is real and you're not careful."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:40 pm

Ness nods "Which tells me that I should add something to remind players that it Is, in fact, still a game." he says as he jots it down in his note pad "Maybe a H.U.D. or some way to identify players from NPCs..." he mumbles as he leads Vira to an exit portal "You can leave through one of these exit portals or you can logout from your drop down menu, but it'll take 30 seconds to do so." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:10 pm

The young woman shook her head a bit. "It's fine I'll go through the portal. I had a good time and I'll see you later. Have a good rest of your evening Ness." With a small smile she turned back the portal and took a exit. She was very much looking forward to tomorrow to spend more time with them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:15 pm

Ness nods "It was a pleasure to meet you as well, Vira. I look forward to our next meeting. Have a good rest of your day." he says as he watches her head out of the exit portal. He sighs, pulls out his note pad and starts writing things down. He had plenty of work to still do.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:43 pm

After getting everything she needed to do early on, Vira once more hopped into the virtual game so she could link up with Ness. While she would have liked to get to know them in person, this just as well since it felt so real. She was a bit nervous to be flying, even if wasn't the real thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:35 am

Once Vira goes back inside, Ness was waiting for her at the restaurant they had gone to the previous night and there was a Young Man waiting with him as well.

When Ness sees Vira he smiles and moves over to her "Welcome back to Eternum." he says, holding a hand out to her "Let me introduce you to my good friend KITT, the one I told you about." he says, bringing Vira over to the young man "Vira Nakeen, this is Knight Industry Twelve-Thousand. KI.T.T, or Kitt for short." he says.

Kitt holds out a hand with a warm smile on his face "Miss Nakeen, it is truly a pleasure to meet you." he says "Your music is very soothing to my audio processors. I often listen to your softer songs after stressful days of work."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:07 am

Vira had to remember this Wasn't his default look or anywhere close to it which made her more curious of his true form. Never the less it wasn't important. She smiled at them. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Kitt. Ness has told me a little about you from the other day, I wouldn't mind seeing you in person one day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:33 pm

Kitt smiles at Vira "I will try not to disappoint you if we ever meet in person, though I will certainly look forward to when, or if, we ever meet face-to-face." he says to her.

Ness nods "Alright, are we ready to head to the airport?" he asks "I already have a plane ready and waiting." he says as he motions for a taxi to stop.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:49 pm

"I am. A bit nervous even if this is still only a simulation. Just have to remind myself its not real and I can do it over if I mess up."
Vira admitted as she got into the cab after Ness got one to stop for them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:42 pm

Ness shakes his head "We're not going to be flying just yet. For now, I'm going to explain how to start, drive, and shut off a plane, then we'll talk about how to get ready to take off, how to actually take off, fly, and I'll show you how to land a few times before we try for an assisted landing a number of times. Then we'll try for an assisted take off, flight, landing a few times and Finally, a solo take off, flight, and landing. However, I will be by your side the whole time until you can do the whole thing flawlessly and without any help or input from me." he explains the whole process to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:08 am

That seemed to put Vira more at ease as Ness talked her way through things. "..Okay. I'll just take it one thing at a time. It was kinda silly for me thinking we'd even be airborne in hindsight."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:18 am

Ness shakes his head "Not at all. I remember thinking the same thing when i first learned to fly and my teacher was much more strict than I am." he chuckles as they get to the airfield.

Ness leads the two of them to a locker room "The two of you can get changed here. There are flight suits in the lockers, B and C that will fit you two. I'll wait outside." he says as he heads out.

Kitt looks to Vira "I shall wait outside until you've changed as well." he says as he follows Ness out, giving Vira some privacy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:55 pm

Vira was midly curious so she'd ask who his teacher was later. In the mean time, she needed to get dress in the outfit. It seemed to fit nice on her figure despite not being the goal, but at the same time since she wanted Ness to notice so it wasn't a bad deal.

After a few moments, the young woman came out. "All right, I'm done you can go inside Kitt. First time wearing something like this."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:49 pm

When Vira comes back out, Kitt was already in his flight suit. He used the auto-equip feature when it comes to putting on clothes or armor.

"Though it is also my first time wearing a flight suit, I will say, you look fetching in one." Kitt says.

Ness nods "Well said, Kitt. Come on, you two. I have the plane all set up and ready for a preflight check." he says as he leads the two of them out.

Sitting on the tarmac was a Ford Tri-Motor airplane "Okay, once on board, I'll teach you how to make your prechecks, how to start and stop the plane and how to steer." he tells Vira "Before we start, do you have any questions?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:25 am

Vira smiled at Kitt. "Thank you." She once more focused her attention on the plane, which was a great deal more old fashioned then what she was used to but it made sense. "No, its fine. I don't have questions right now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:33 am

Ness nods as he leads the two inside of the plane "Vira, you take a seat over there behind the second stick, and I'll sit here..." he starts and for the next two hours, he was teaching her how to start, check the gauges, how to get the plane to move, stop and how to steer it. He had her go over it about four or five times, until she could do it without his assistance.

He nods with a satisfied smile "Well done, Vira." he says, prising her ability to catch on quickly to things "Compared to when I started flying, you certainly are picking up things Much faster then I did." he chuckles as he shuts the plane off "Shall we call it a day?" he asks.

Kitt shrugs "While I can not speak for miss Nakeen, I could certainly keep learning." he says. It seems that, while sitting in the back, Kitt was learning everything along with Vira, about how to fly a plane.

Ness looks over to Vira "So how about it? Wanna keep at it or call it a day?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum