Eternum

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternum - Page 6 Empty Re: Eternum

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:53 am

Vira quite liked that idea. She would have to think on it longer far as what she wanted. "I'll have to think of what I would want to do in terms of a setting but I like the idea of a private one for me and those I care about."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:59 am

Ness nods "Well, when the game goes live, you certainly can do so." he says "I still need to figure out a release date and pricing for the different cosmetics." he says with a shrug "Aside from my initial beta testers, I've been the only one working on Eternum. It's a bit exhausting." he says with a light chuckle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:01 am

Vira had no complaints on that end. "Really? I thought miss Darkside would of been helping you a bit in the backgrond, or Mort."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:06 pm

Ness shakes his head "Cedrick is busy running a fortune 500 business as well as working with the wedding coordinator to plan the wedding of the century." he says "And Calvine isn't even on the planet. He's on the Paragon ship yards making new starships." he explains "Which means I'm the only one working on Eternum." he tells her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:13 am

"That sounds wonderful." Vira said with a smile. "I don't doubt the wedding will turn out fine, whenever it happens that is. That said, it has to be a lot of work doing this all on your own but you obviously did pretty well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:58 am

Ness shakes his head "Not as much as you may think." he says "After making a space station and a starship from almost ground up, making one VR experience is not all that hard." he tells her "But yeah, I'm very talented when it comes to technology."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:38 am

Vira really shouldn't have been too surprised, he was working with a company that did things of that nature. She didn't have the interest or talent to build a star ship but traveling in one was interesting enough idea on its own. "I suppose not. But then, how long did it take you to learn that if you don't mind me asking? You don't look much older then me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:13 am

Ness smiles at this "It may surprise you to know, but although I might Look around your age, I'm actually almost nine hundred years old." he tells her "So I've had time to learn how to make many things from existing materials here on Earth.' he says "Like matter transporters, ships that can travel faster than the speed of light, room that can become anything you want it to be, replicators that can materialize anything at a single word, a planetary sensor network that can detect a ship five lightyears in every direction from Earth." he explains "Just things of that nature."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:00 pm

Vira was more then a bit surprised at this. She had been under the impression Ness was human, but she honestly wasn't completely sure. Or he could be a normal human, but had a way to extend his life span something that was definitely possible.

"I'm sure you probably have led a very interesting life to pick up all those things. Nine hundred years isn't a short time after all." She remarked after a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:42 am

Ness shrugs "It is when you have so much to do." he says "I was on the constant move adventuring, as some call it. Some adventures were harder than others, which some were more epic in scale. But they always lead me here or a couple other places." he explains "And all those adventures gave me the idea for Eternum."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:53 am

Vira of course just thought he meant normal adventures, or something along those lines rather then dimension and realm hopping. "I can imagine you probably could of made a book series of your adventures if you wanted to. If you've been around this long you must have seen earth change a lot."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:00 pm

Ness nods "Yeah, but I don't need the money, so I don't really have a reason to." he says, not telling her that some Espers made a series about him in a different dimension "Still, I suppose they would be good reading for the fantasy/scifi crowd." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:36 am

The young woman could definitely see that. With the amount of years they had lived moving around there was bound to be some interesting stories to tell if he ever bothered putting them down. It wasn't like anyone had to believe they were real, just had to change a few things from his memory like some names and such and then he'd be fine.

"I would at least consider it a idea for a raining day." Vira suggested to the young man. "In the mean time I should probably log out since I did say I would spend time with my little sister. Do you think you'll be here tomorrow?" Kitt was up in the air, she could just hope he got the message and that be enough for them to talk about the clear misunderstanding.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:50 am

Ness nods "I understand." he says as he stands "I had a little sister as well and I know how impatient they can get when they want something." he says "I have some more work to do. But you have a good rest of your day. I'll let Kitt know you said 'Hi'. Take it easy." he tells her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:50 pm

Vira big her goodbye before she logged out shortly after. Spending time with Kylie she didn't mind, and if anything give her something to take her mind off for the time being. While she was hoping to talk to Kitt tomorrow, or soon if it didn't she wasn't going to worry about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:03 am

Ness goes about his own admin duties, his mind going back to Onett and his family. It's been centuries since he had left and when last he was there, the place wasn't in the best of shape. He Had often thought about going back, but he was a bit too nervous to do so on his own. He would like to have one of his friends along with him but both Calvine and Cedrick were busy... maybe he could ask Monica? He would need to talk with her later.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:36 pm

After Vira logged out and Ness went to do his thing, Kyco was enjoying herself in the fantasy-styled server. She was at the local tavern to get something to eat from some bit of coins she had gotten. She was looking into perhaps joining a guild along side Cory who was just here along for the ride. Maybe they would find something that fit them but for now they were just enjoying the atmosphere of the place and idle chatter.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:30 pm

Another playtester comes wandering over to their table "Hey there. I'm Cid. Did you guys want to join my party and help slay an oger the next town over?" he asks "It's been terrorizing that poor town into giving it all their food. I certainly can't take it on my own, so I've been looking for others to help me." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:59 pm

Cory glanced at Kyco who seemed to have a silent conversation very briefly before contiuing. "My name is Cory and this is my friend Kyco. We'd be good for pitching in." Only bad thing was, he and Kyco were still getting used to being normal humans. It kinda messed up muscle memory in a fight not able to do certain things without thinking. Kyco strugglig with certain things weight wise being a prime example.

"Um, so do you know if there is more then one of them?"
Kyco asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:31 am

Cid shakes his head "No. It's just the one. But trust me, one is all that's needed for this small town." he says "I'm a spell caster, by the way. So, if you need a quick heal or a slight buff, let me know and I'll get right on it." he tells them as he brings down his dropdown menu to send a team invite to Kyco and Cory.

Ness comes wandering into the tavern to check out how players interacting with NPCs is going. He spots a couple of players setting up a team. Probably getting ready to head out on a quest. He might observe them from a far to see how questing goes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:08 am

Cory and Kyco accepted the invite, sometimes it was almost easy to forget this wasn't a real world until things like this happened. As this happened, Cory decided to get to business. "So what kinds of buff's can you do? Also, I was thinking it might not hurt to maybe get a trap for this Ogre. Like a bear trap if we can lure it in, even if it doesn't hold realistically in a fight you only need a few seconds."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:31 am

Cid shakes his head "There seems to be some confusion. I don't know 'Buffs', I only know 'A buff', singular and it's only a mild defense buff." he explains "The game is new, so not many have too many levels yes. The most spells I have now are a defense buff, a five percent health spell and a magic missile attack spell." he tells them.

Ness wanders on over to the group "Pardon my intrusion, but I heard you were going after an Oger, attacking a small town?" he asks "I also overheard that you plan on trapping the Oger. That's a good plan, but to make it better, you need a 'Trap Master', which I happen to be." he tells the others "And for a cut of the loot, I offer my services." he says to them.

Cid looks over to the others "Well, since we're a team now, we all have a say in if this guy can join us." he says as he looks over to Ness "What shall we call you anyway?" he asks.

Ness nods "You can call me Ness. What about the rest of you?" he asks "What shall I call you?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:16 am

Kyco noticed the newcomer, being attractive aside there wasn't anything out of the odrinary with them so she was fine with it. Besides she was much more open minded of sort and Cory was very laid back, until the times he needed not to be.

"Name's Cory. Nice to meet ya, and I'm fine with you tagging along. Kyco?" He asked the young woman.

"Me too. Besides, we can always use the extra help." Kyco said with a smile. "And, besides, still getting used being more 'normal' in this world. It throughs muscle memory off a lot."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:18 am

Ness nods "I can imagine. But from what I heard, the suits use your actual physical features of your body to approximate how strong you are in Eternum, despite how strong you may be IRL." he says

The young mage sends Ness an invite "And here ya go. Welcome to the party. I'm Cid, by the way." he says and looks to the others "Shall we get the supplies we'll need for the trek?" he asks the others.

Ness nods "I say we come up with a 'To-Do' list, then we divide and conquer. It'll make the resource part of our quest much faster." he says as he pulls out some ink, quill, and parchment to write on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:33 am

Cory was a component of dividing things up to people's strenths, it was the smartest way to go about things then trying to do everything yourself in a group. "Since you're the trap master what all do you need? Might be faster to help gather everything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum