Eternum

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternum - Page 5 Empty Re: Eternum

Post by Namey Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:36 am

Kitt gives a slight smile and nods "A chance to hang out with Vira Nakeen? That is an offer I simply can not refuse and I would be honored to spend time with you." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:19 am

Vira was happy to hear that, and while she Did want to ask more about what he was since she was curious, Kitt apparently didn't know so it would have to wait. Once they were done with their plane lessons, it was time to hang out and she had a idea or two.

"So when you're inside this simulation, can you taste things?" Food was rather pointless here besides for pleasure. If Kitt couldn't taste anything even in here then there was no point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:03 am

Kitt nods "Yes. I can 'taste' out of Eternum as well." he says "I process the food and breakdown the information where I analyze the proteins and the makeup of what I sample. The information can be processed as 'Taste'. It's the same with smell." he explains "Though, the process is Much simpler here." he says with a light chuckle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:22 am

"Hm..." The young woman thought over what was said. "Then do you sleep or have dreams? Not that I suppose you'd need to do either, its just something a lot of organics do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:29 am

Kitt thinks for a moment "I do not sleep as an organic would. But I Do need to power down from time to time, since I need to save energon every now and then." he says, before something dawns on him "Oh, uh, sorry. Energon is the life blood of my people, but since I'm not like my people, I require Synthetic Energon, or Synth-En as we call it." he explains "It is also what I 'Eat', I guess you can say." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:36 am

Vira understood the gist of what he was saying, and that was enough for her. As they got closer to the a more fancy resteraunt, she did realize people would have looked at them oddly. That is the NPC's were self aware or they were in the real world. "Well, you do sleep even if not exactly the same. Would dreaming be something you'd want? It should be something that could be done in theory, I think."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:53 am

Kitt thinks for a bit "I'm not sure." he says "Maybe... if I had the right person there to coach me... I wouldn't mind as much." he says, which was Kitt's awkward way of saying he wouldn't mind sleeping with Vira.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:33 pm

Vira had no clue what was going on in their mind, since she had simply been talking about dreams moments ago. One one think just about anything else. Still she took his hand into hers. "Dreaming isn't really something I can coach you with. But anything else I'll be happy to try to help you with or at least try."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:47 pm

Kitt's smile falters ever so slightly before he regains his composer "I am, content as we are..." he says before he frowns a little "Unfortunately it seems I had been in Eternum longer then I had thought... my four hour warning had just gone off." he says "Which means I will be getting automatically logged off in five minutes." he says as he takes Vira's hand and kisses the back of it "Today was a most wonderful day, having spent it with you. Until next we meet, miss Nakeen." he says before he logs out.

Kitt opens his glowing red eyes as he sits up on the medical bed and disconnects himself from the Eternum servers and slides off the bed. He slowly walks to the Cybertronian hanger and finds himself a spot before transforming into his Trans Am form and seems to just, power down. All except his oscillating scanner bar, which was slowly tracking left to right.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:23 am

Vira's empathy didn't work here and the question remained it even work on a non organic. But regardless she didn't need it to read people and to her it looked like she upset or hurt them. Before she could say anything and maybe clarify what he actually meant, he was gone.

She mentally sighed. 'Good at reading people until you aren't.' Should have been obvious he wasn't literally talking about dreaming and should have clarified what he meant.

When she exited out she did have a talk with her mother about things. Nikki told her if given the chance to talk to them to clear the air and if that didn't work or they avoided them not to worry about it. She knew how Vira was and instead of beating herself over it not to get hung on it.

Since everyone makes mistakes or had misunderstandings, what was sometimes much more important was how the other party handled said mistake. Because you fall short eventually so it was important intel.

With the last bit, she felt a bit better but she was still going to try to talk to Kitt if she saw them again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:29 am

After most of the remainder of the day, Ness comes, and he goes to check on things. He runs into Hannah as he enters the Autobot hangar "Kitt's in a mood..." she cautions him "He's been giving everyone the silent treatment since he got off Eternum." she tells Ness.

Ness nods "Alright. I'll see what I can do." he says as he walks over to the artificial Cybertronian "Hey buddy. What's wrong? I've never seen you like this before." he says.

Kitt's scanner bar flashes on and starts slowly oscillating from left to right "Because I have never felt like this before..." Kitt says, still in his vehicle form "I think I may have inadvertently confessed my feeling to miss Nakeen and, I believe the word is, I was soundly rejected..." he explains "And then I did something I have never done before... I told a falsehood so I could leave the uncomfortable situation..." he says.

Ness nods and pats his friend's hood "I understand what you mean. Vira is someone special to you and you wanted to have a chance to get even closer to her, but it didn't go how you likely felt it would and it hurt, and you wanted out of that situation so the hurting would stop." he says to his friend.

There was a pause "Yes... But leaving did not stop the hurt and for some reason, my spark chamber hurts even though no damage can be detected." he says.

Ness nods "Kitt, that's because you have found your very first love interest and you were rejected." he points out "But I want you to keep an open mind and hear Vira's side of this misunderstanding, because that's what I'm sure it is." he tells his friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:44 am

Around the next day, she was once again going to enter and hopefully talk to Kitt but since she Had exchanged numbers she could talk to Ness. Since they were friends, she could ask Ness if Kitt was ok since she was worried about him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:05 am

When Ness logged on, he messaged Vira that he couldn't come to their lesson today as he needed to do some more work on Eternum and that he would let her know when he was finished if she still wanted her flying lesson.

For now, however, Ness had heard of a game breaking glitch in the scifi server, so he went there to see what was going in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:59 pm

Just as well, Vira entered the virtual space since she couldn't get into contact with Ness she'd just have to hope Kitt was around somewhere other then that she had nothing else to go on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:57 am

Ness finished his work on the server for today and checked to see if Vira was still on and it looked like she was, so he shoots her a quick message asking her if she would like to hang out for a bit. He was a little tired from working on Ones and Zeros all day.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:16 am

While Vira wanted to ask about Kitt, she also didn't want to be rude and just go straight to that. So with that in mind, she approached Ness once he was done after they were finished. "Welcome back. Did you manage to fix the bug?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:12 am

Ness didn't mention that he was working on a bug, only that he was working on the game in some way, still, it was probably assumed that he was working on a glitch of Some kind.

Ness sits and nods "Yeah. I got it fixed." he says as he orders something to drink "So, what have you been up to today?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:14 am

The young woman just decided to be honest after that. She took a bit of a sip of her drink before she continued. "It's been all right. But I admit I've had things on my mind and I've been worried about Kitt since yesterday after he left.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:19 am

Ness shrugs "He's got a lot of information to process. I wouldn't worry too much about him. He's a big boy who can take care of himself." he tells her "But if you like, I can let him know that you're concerned about him." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:30 am

"Yes please."
Vira said without hesitation. "I feel there was probably some misunderstanding that needs to be cleared up."

Then she got a bit of hold of herself. "But that's aside and on lighter subjects, how do you feel this experiment been going so far?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:12 pm

Ness shakes his head "This isn't an experiment. It's the active development of the first ever immersive MMORPG and things are going great." he says "The cardinal coding is stable and all the systems are in place, I just need to finish the play testing then I can submit it to the proper people to get a rating, then I can start shipping out the gear." he explains "Exciting times are a coming."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:14 am

The reason Vira asked was because she thought it was much more behind then it actually was. Apparently that was Not the case and Ness was pretty close to releasing it. "I see. Well I would say I wish you luck, but obviously you don't need it if you built all this by yourself. Then is going to be a hit for sure."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:24 am

Ness shrugs "Maybe. There Are ways I can see things going wrong, but not with the design of Eternum itself." he says "So, when Eternum goes live, are you gonna buy your own server? They can be used for whatever you want them to be used for. You see, Eternum isn't Just a game, it's an experience and one that can be tailored for however you want it to be." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:36 am

"I don't know." Vira admitted after a moment. "I suppose when time comes I'll see but I wouldn't be opposed to it. Maybe have my mother come with me the other time or something. A place with just my close personal friends and family does sound more appealing to me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:49 am

Ness nods "Well, with some help from the game tutorial, you can make the server whatever you want it to be, even if you want it to be a single player server that's one to one exactly like Earth is now." he says. "Of course, on the opposite end of that, you can make the most craziest server out there. Whatever you want." he tells her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum