The Question

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Question - Page 4 Empty Re: The Question

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:56 pm

It did feel good, different and not as good as oral or the real thing but definitely better then doing yourself. "Balls, they're actually more sensitive but they're just as important." He was going give them soem home work to study afterwards so she wouldn't have to ask for everything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:38 pm

Masato keeps massaging Calvine's balls "What do they do?" she asks as she Also keeps sliding her hand up and down his hard dick, as she looks at him with those big blue eyes of hers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:10 am

Despite Masato's clear lack of experience, it did feel good. It was kinda more like edging then some consistent pleasure. "Inside of them is something called sperm, its a white liquid that comes out once a man has felt enough pleasure."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:38 am

Masato looks down at her smooth body "Girls don't have those..." she says. It was more of a statement, rather then a question.

She looks back to Calvine "But I Could have a penis and balls if papa wants." she says with a grin as she keeps rubbing Calvine's junk.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:07 pm

"I'm fine how you are. I'm more into the female body." While it wasn't the most skilled or frequent hand job he had, Masato did manage to make him cum. Luckily she wasn't giving head or anything so it was more just getting on her fingers, maybe at most, potentially a bit on her stomach.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:46 am

Masato looks at the fluid on her hands "Papa, this is your seed?" she asks "It's so warm, thick, and sticky..." she looks up to Calvine "This is suppose to go inside of my to make a baby?" she asks "Do you put this inside of mama as well, trying to make a baby with her?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:51 am

Calvine decided to tackle the questions one at a time. "It can, but not everyone can. Some people are sterile or they aren't compatible generically with the other person. So its more about either fun or bonding with the other person."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:59 am

This gets a frown from Masato "But papa, mama doesn't ever seem to be having fun when you and her sex each other. She usually just lays there and let's you do whatever you want with her, like she's a doll or something." she points out.

She snuggles closer to Calvine "Though, if you want, I can make myself look like mama and you can have me do whatever you want. Even the things mama herself won't do..." she purrs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:24 am

That really just seemed to be a Cedrick thing then anything else, even when she was the one to initiate. She seemed to enjoy the other having their way with her, which honestly Calvine was happy with.

At the comment, he shook his head. "I rather you be like this if we continue.." He looked over her curvy form. "Do you want me keep going or call it a day?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:07 pm

Masato shrugs "We both made each other feel good and we both made messes." she points out "I think we should get some sleep for tonight." she as she kisses Calvine on the cheek "Good night, papa." she says as she heads out to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:38 am

Given how hard she had been trying to get him to sleep in the same room and such, Calvine was surprised she just wanted to leave things there. He had a feeling she wasn't done though, maybe just getting more information before she tried again, or maybe it was. Time would tell.

In the mean time, he'd go to make sure all the messes were cleaned up, as well as take a quick shower before heading to bed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:20 am

Seeing as how it was Calvine himself who said it wouldn't be a good idea for them to sleep together, it made complete sense that Masato would retire back to her own room. She also needed to rest, as she wasn't too used to taking different forms, it was a bit tiring for her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:58 pm

Calvine after he was done cleaning up, simply went to bed as there wasn't much reason for him to stay up further.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:25 am

When morning comes rolling around, Masato was already up and dressed for school. She was her normal small self again.

Her eyes light up when she sees Calvine "Good morning, papa!" she says as she gets him in a big hug "Mama's coming home tonight, isn't she?" she asks "As much as I like it when it's just us, I miss mama if she's away for too long." she says, still holding Calvine in a hug, smiling up at him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:09 pm

He didn't notice any signs of Cedrick back, must still be getting stuff done and waking up. He accepted the hug from them. "I'm sure she'll be home at most later tonight. I can give them a text and then let you know. Or when I go over there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:13 pm

Masato keeps smiling "I think I would like that." she says "I'll also see about talking to the school nurse about sex today." she says "That way we can safely fool around when mama isn't here." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:12 pm

Well, that part was a good thing at least since then she'd get a better understanding what it was in more detail. "I'll pick you up later today then. I do have work, just get off early."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:53 pm

Masato gives Calvine a big smile "Mama's got a surprise for you at the office, but I didn't say anything about that." she says as she heads out to meet up with KITT.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:09 pm

That, if nothing else caught his attention. He honestly didn't need all that much in terms of physical possessions or much of anything else really so that probably wasn't it. While he was curious of what it could be, it could wait.

In the mean time he'd finish eating breakfast before heading to work; plenty of time for pondering other stuff and he'd see what Cedrick wanted soon enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:26 am

Cedrick was in her lab when Calvine shows up. She looks over to him and despite her blank expression, her gray eyes say that she was delighted to see him.

She walls over to him "Calvine, you are here. Good." she says as she turns and starts off towards a transport pad "Follow me, please." she says as she waits for him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:06 am

"Morning, good to see you." Calvine wasn't sure exactly what she had to show them but he'd admit he was fully curious at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:49 am

After the two transport, they were in a room that was rather large with many tools of the trade that Calvine would be familiar with.

Cedrick looks over to him "This is your own work shop." she says "You can work on anything you wish to work on here without distractions." she tells him.

She holds over the key card to the place "I came to realize that with all your Starfleet, you do not have any outlet to use your training. So, I made you your own workshop where you can just, go crazy." she says.

She looks at him with a slight bashful look in her gray eyes "Do, you like it?" she asks, just as bashfully.

Somewhere on the streets of Tokyo, a clap of thunder suddenly sounds on a clear day as a PK Vortex suddenly opens and Ness comes shooting out of it! The vortex closes and Ness skids to a stop, spins around and takes his backpack off all in one motion. He pulls out a tricorder and points it at the now closed PK Vortex and starts working on dissipating the residual psychic energies as quickly as he can!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:48 am

Calvine did, in fact, appreciate it a lot as he gave them a hug before pulling away. "Thank you for going out of your way for me like that. I really do appreciate it."
___

Monica was minding her own business when she heard a clap of thunder, which was odd since there was no storm. However it sounded familar like the one Ness uses so she'd cautiously go see a bit, she didn't want any trouble.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:00 am

Cedrick was looking away, she was blushing "W-well...I am pleased you like it." she says, stammering a bit "Tomorrow, you and I will go out for dinner. Just the two of us." she states "I will ask Monica if she would be willing to watch over Masato for the night."

Ness kept working on his tricorder as the area around where he came from starts to glitch out, but it wasn't until Ness pulls out a small gizmo that looked mechanical in nature with a green tint to it, and attaches it to his tricorder, does the area where his PK Vortex start to collapse. And within seconds, it was gone.

Ness breaths a sigh as he takes the addon off and flips his tricorder shut "Enjoy your exile, mother fucker..." he mumbles as he puts his tools away and picks up his backpack.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:52 pm

Calvine was perfectly fine with that. "Sure, it'll be fun. Been a while since we did something like that."

_______

Monica saw Ness in the distance and no danger to worry about so she made her way over. "Hey there. I thought you'd be gone for much longer, you seemed so much in a rush earlier. Everything ok for now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum