The Question

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Question - Page 6 Empty Re: The Question

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:04 am

Monica sent a reply that she was perfectly fine with looking after them, after all family was important so their little trip could wait. After that, she proceeded to head to bed.

___

Around the next morning, Monica was up and early wearing a bright cute pink apron on as she went to cooking almost looking like a duitiful housewife at the moment. Sure she she had left overs but that sounded far less personable and Ness deserved little bit of something after all his hard work. She neatly set the orange juice, pancakes and omelet on Ness' portion before heading out.

She knocked on the door gently. "Breakfast is ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:18 am

Ness was already up and ready to rock and roll. He opens the door and wanders out "Breakfast? I was thinking we could get something to eat while we lounge on the pristine beaches of Risa." he chuckles "But I'll never turn down a home cooked meal." he says as he takes a seat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:38 am

"Well, I got a call from Cedrick and wanted me to look after my niece later for the night." Monica explained as she took a seat. "I figured we could leave after that is taken care of if that's all right. Family is important."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:55 am

Ness slows in his meal, then nods slowly "Family is, indeed, important." he says as he finishes his breakfast "I should be going soon. I have something to ask of Cedrick before I take off to parts unknown..." he says as he gets up "I wanna see if I can either use her shipyards to make my own ship, or if I can talk her into getting one of her mass produced ships. I need something for when I get to a space heavy universe." he chuckles.

He heads over to the front door and grabs his gear "Why didn't I think of this sooner? It would have saved me a fortune on booking passage on Other ships." he says, shaking his head. He focuses on Monica "Walk you to your office?" he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:06 am

Monica smiled and nodded. "Sure, I don't mind the company. I'm not sure if I showed you my place where I work at in person yet or not. It's not much but.." She shrugged. "It's something. I can always expand later but I don't really have a desire to get super big."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:19 am

Ness nods "Yeah, I've seen it, in one form or another..." he mumbles that last part "But I don't believe I've met any of your new staff." he says.

Cedrick was awake early, as usual, and she was looking over reports and updates and proposals for future projects, and approval authorizations for pending past ones. It was a Little overwhelming, but she would take it one page at a time.

She looks to Masato's room. She would need to tell her daughter that she would be spending the night over at aunty Monica's place while her and Calvine have a fun night out. The first in a while. She was also planning on an exciting night when they got back here as well. Cedrick feels her face getting a little red as she tries to distract herself with reports again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:07 am

"How did you-wait never mind. Time Traveler." Monica kept forgetting about that part at times, mainly because it was still a trippy thing to try to wrap her head around. She would eventually though, she always did.

They arrived before too long and waiting at the front was a certain happy Hylian blonde. "Morning Monica. Oh! Who's your friend?"

"This is Ness, good friend of mine who always looked after me." Monica said.

The Hylian looked Ness over and flushed slightly pink. "R-right. My name is Roshia Onash. Nice to meet you." She extended her small hand that was surprisingly hard despite her softer appearance. A irrational thought came to her despite having gotten the earth custom down pact by now. 'What if I'm doing it wrong and I look silly?'
___

Calvine had a decent night sleep, for the most part. Now thought it was time to wake up. He went to greet Cedrick. "Good morning. Everything checking out so far?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:01 am

Ness didn't want to tell Monica that he had seen this place in a different dimension, one where Monica expanded her operations, and not a different time. He knocks a knuckle on the door frame as he enters.

He had a quark a brow slightly when he sees the busty Hylian. He would have to look at her character pro later, but for now she almost Screamed MILF.

He takes the woman's hand "It's good to meet you Roshia." he says. He wasn't at all surprised by the toughness of her small hands, he himself has rather calloused hands.

He looks around "Just the two of you run the place?" he asks, but he feels there are a few others that work here.

Calvine was treated to a very special treat when he greeted Cedrick. Her getting startled "Ah!" she let's out a yelp of surprise and jumps a little.

She's clearly nervous about something and it was likely spending a romantic evening with Calvine that has her on edge. After all, it's been a bit since they went out, just the two of them, alone.

She turns to Calvine, after composing herself "Good morning." she says as she puts her papers away and gets up "I have to get Masato up and packed for her stay at Monica's." she says as she hurries into her daughter's room.

Calvine's combadge chirps. It was KITT "Calvine, is everything alright?" he asks "I heard Cedrick let out a startled cry and detected elevated heart rate and respiratory functions." he reports.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:44 am

Roshia found Ness extremely handsome and after what Monica did talk about them made her want to get to know them more. Not that objective had been completeted, there was one tiny problem.

She had no idea what she was doing! She didn't have much experience or even went all the way! Something she blamed on mostly on living by herself in the wilds. Ness had to seen dozens of beautiful women on his travels regularly, many with much more experience and charm in that area. What made her think she could compete with that or stand out? She looked the part, but she didn't have the experience with it.

"Got me too." The voice came from a young African American man who extended his hand. "Name's Tyler Spencer. Nice to meet you. We're pretty small team, least for now since we aren't as busy. Probably get bigger if we expand."

___

Calvine shook his head. "It's fine. I just surprised them." And if anything considering his and Cedrick's intimate time together those things shouldn't be completely new when put together, though he didn't say that out loud.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:21 am

Ness shakes the man's hand and quarks a brow "Oh. A Touch-Know. Not really the most comfortable of talents." he says "Must be a bit of a relief to finally draw a blank slate from someone, huh?" he chuckles.

It was about fifteen minuets later when Cedrick and Masato come out. Cedrick has a small bag of some of Masato's things. She would leave them in KITT and ask them to take Masato over to Monica's after school.

She looks to Calvine "Are we ready to head out?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:05 pm

"You could tell just by that huh?" Tyler questioned, but then again if anyone knew about Ness, he shouldn't be surprised. "Yeah. The whole thing is a pain in the ass sometimes, but it also helped a lot. I was thinking of maybe heading to a certain school in case I could learn to control it better. Sometimes I don't want to know, or it takes the fun out of certain things. Think I'm tool old though."

"I don't think that's the case?" Roshia interjected. "I saw some people around your age or older there."

_______

Calvine nodded a bit. "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's get going." He was already to tackle the day and see where everything took them eventually.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:41 pm

Ness shakes his head "Master Chen's School for Gifted Psychics is a school for everyone who wishes to learn to better control their psychic abilities. No matter their age." he says to Tyler "You should check them out before you write them off."

Ness nods to the group "Well, I'm gonna head out. Y'all have a good rest of the day and take it one day at a time." he says as he heads out.

After dropping Masato off at school, the three of them head to Paragon Corp. Cedrick looks over to Calvine "I have to head to the shipyards to over see the final touches on our new series of ships..." she says "Would you be will to oversee things here, at least until I get back." she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:00 pm

Calvine thought for a moment, he honestly didn't mind. More starships was always nice to see. "Sure. I'd be interested in doing that in the mean time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:03 pm

Cedrick looks around to make sure no one was looking, then she quickly moves close to Calvine and give him a quick kiss on the cheek "I will see you tonight..." she mumbles before heading out, her face was red with embarrassment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:17 pm

Calvine watched her head off before heading off inside himself, he was for the most part relatively in a good mood. At least for the moment there wasn't much more he could ask for. If Ness was there, maybe he would talk with them.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:52 am

As it turned out, Ness had Just arrived at Paragon Corp. He needed to talk to Cedrick about getting one of her new ships or making one for himself with her spacedocks. However, she was a pretty busy woman at the moment. So instead, he would go and bother his good buddy, Calvine.

Ness wanders into Calvine's workshop and let's out a low whistle "Damn. Cedrick really didn't spare any expense on this place." he says "So, have you picked out a name for it yet?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:24 am

Calvine was there tinkering with a few things, nothing specific at the moment more like it was a excercise before he got to something. However once Ness got there, he looked up to greet his friend. "Hey there. And no I haven't. I'm still thinking on that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:41 am

Ness nods "Well, just a heads up, Section 31 is already taken." he says "That's what Cedrick calls her personal lab." he says as he picks up a tricorder and flips it open "Cedrick's new ship if finished." he says, casually "You should ask her for a tour tomorrow. She's currently inspecting it right now. It's quite the piece of technology. Mostly made out of materials found on Earth. Well, except for the outer hull. That's a combination of Noreal and Earth metals. When combined they form a super alloy. Actually harder than Tritanium, if you can believe that." he explains as he flips the tricorder closed "I just wanted to see your new workshop. It looks better than anything I've ever seen in Starfleet. She must have taken a while to out this all together." he says as he pats Calvine on the shoulder and starts out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:30 am

Calvine let Ness be, he'd(probably?) be around for a bit so there be more chances to talk to them again before they headed off. So while he worked and tinkered in his shop, he decided after enough, he focus on a few other idle projects. However, Cedrick wanted him to keep tabs on things until she came back, so that's what he would do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:17 am

It was a boring day of looking over reports and documents. Listening to department heads throwing ideas at Calvine to see what would stick with him. Cedrick gave him full authority to act in her stead, so what he said goes, would go.

A few hours after lunch, Cedrick comes back from the shipyards. She was, as usual, looking over reports and documents. She wanders, absentmindedly, over to Calvine and actually bumps into him, before she looks up and blinks in surprise "Oh! Pardon me..." she says as she stops in her tracks "Ah, uh, good afternoon, Calvine." she says, a little flustered "How have things been here today?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:22 pm

Calvine had noticed Cedrick had been acting very strange so he decided to finally ask them about it. "I'm fine, the day went all right. But are you ok? You've been acting a lot more flustered then normal and we haven't even done anything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:46 pm

Cedrick shakes her head "I am fine. Probably just over worked." she says "Our quiet evening tonight is probably exactly what I need to relax." she says as she moves off to the side "I shall see you after work." she says as she starts off again, always busy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:50 pm

Calvine didn't completely buy it but he had no proof something was more going on with her strange behavior. So as always, he opted to keep himself busy until then at the mean time. He was going to find out soon enough what exactly all Cedrick had been working on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:43 pm

Soon enough it was time to call it quits for the day and Cedrick joined Calvine at KITT "Are we ready to pick up Masato and drop her off at Monica's?" she asks as she climbs in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:54 pm

Calvine by this time was in full agreement, he was ready to drop them off and spend time with Cedrick. It had been a minute. "Of course. I'm really looking forward to tonight."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum