The Question

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Question - Page 7 Empty Re: The Question

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:20 pm

Cedrick nods as she drives to Masato's school. The young girl comes bouncing into KITT "Afternoon, mama, papa!" she says. She was happy to be spending time with her aunty Monica. She is so pretty and nice and the two of them are going to have so much fun together!

Cedrick looks back to her daughter "So you have your bag?" she asks, knowing she did, but wanting to make sure. She looks at KITT's voice modulator "Kitt, would you send a text to Monica, letting her know we are on our way, please?" she asks.

"Right away, Cedrick." KITT replies as the four of them take off towards Monica's place.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:13 pm

"So how was your day?" Calvine asked Masato as they got inside to go along for the ride. He did wonder where Cedrick had in mind for them to go but he didn't ask as it figured it would be a surprise.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:58 pm

Masato looks over to Calvine "It was good. The teacher was talking about taking the class out if we all get passing grades our next test." she says "So I will be sure to get you to help me with my homework, okay papa?" she asks.

They pull up to Monica's building and Cedrick and Masato get out and head inside, leaving Calvine alone. "Penny for your thoughts, Calvine? I believe the saying goes." KITT says after a bit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:21 pm

By the time they rolled up to Monica's place, Calvine was just relaxing and waiting not thinking of anything in particular. "Hm? I guess? I'm just waiting to see what Cedrick has in mind for the night is all."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:17 am

The Transformer was silent for a moment "If I were to hazard a guess, I would say a quiet evening for just the two of you." he says "For the past day she has spoken of little else. It seems Cedrick is really looking forward to this evening." he says.

Cedrick comes walking out, blank expression as always, and gets in "Shall we head home and get ready for our evening?" she asks, but doesn't really wait for an answer as she starts off, heading back to their apartment, which doesn't take them long to get to.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:41 pm

Calvine didn't know what Cedrick was thinking, however that was one of her default looks so it didn't mean anything. There was subtle little quirks and such he picked up to tell her mood despite that though. "Yeah, let's get going."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:53 am

When Cedrick gets back to their apartment, she kicks off her heels and tosses her bag "You may go and get ready first." she says as she heads to her closet "I need to still pick out an outfit." she says. Thkugh she has the same suit for work, her casual closet was much more varied. So she could be a bit, while trying to decide on what to wear.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:52 am

Calvine didn't know what she had in mind and he honestly wasn't sure what to wear. He wasn't too big of fancy so it probably wasn't anything like that or maybe it was? After some debate he opted to go with something that was in the middle of the road instead of some suit he wasn't comfortable in, but if it Was more fancy he'd do more. Wouldn't be fair for Cedrick to dress up and he didn't.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:39 am

After Calvine was finished getting ready, Cedrick took her shower and headed into their room and after about fifteen, or so, minuets later, Cedrick comes out in a rather Tantalizing Dress and very little makeup on. She knew she has natural beauty and she's been letting that shine more and more. She looks at Calvine "Are we ready to go?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:12 pm

Calvine did something he normally didn't do and took her hand and kissed it. "You look stunning. And I've been ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:32 pm

Cedrick heads out first, that way Calvine wouldn't see her blushing from him kissing her hand. Once the two of them get into KITT and the three head on off.

KITT seemed to know where they were going and after a decent drive, they find themselves at the steps of Azure 45. A top, five star French restaurant.

After the two get out (KITT parked himself) and head up. Cedrick stops at the maitre d "Darkside. Party of two." she says as the young man looks over his reservation list.

Once the two are seated, Cedrick looks out the window to the Amazing View of the city "Order what you wish." She says as the waiter brings over a bottle of expensive French wine for them.

Cedrick looks back to Calvine "Just the two of us, at last." she says "Do not get me wrong, I love my daughter very much, but... Masato Can be a Bit much at times, even when she means well." she says as she takes a sip of her wine.[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:13 am

It was quite the view despite all the other stuff he had seen. Sometimes it was nice just to apperciate the small things here and there when it came to life. Though he supposed it wasn't exactly small.

He nodded to what she said. "Yeah, but its a common thing with parents so you're in company. You're doing a good job. Much better then what I've did when I had Sydney.." He mumbled, Cedrick probably wondering what he was talking about but it was obviously bothering them a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:06 pm

Cedrick wasn't wondering what he meant by anything that involved his little sister. She assumed he meant he thought himself a bad big brother.

She reaches over and touches his hand, lightly (she was never really into public displays of affection) "You did fine as her big brother." she says "Any it is clear that Masato prefers you, over me. So I would say you have done something right with her." she points out, giving him a small, reassuring smile and a light hand squeeze.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:58 am

Calvine returned the hand squeeze, feeling a bit better. "I guess you're right about that. Thanks for the pep talk, the past is the past."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:10 am

Cedrick nods "Indeed. And do not judge you for your past, as you do not judge me for mind." she says

"Speaking of the past, we had known each other for quite a long time, have we not?" she asks "First we started off as enemies, then we went to mutual acquaintances, then to allies, on to friends, and now, we are lovers." she lazily explains.

She reaches into her purse and takes something out "I think it is time to become more than just that..." she moves her chair closer to him "I have been giving this a lot of thought and I have decided..." she opens the small box and inside was a golden ring "Calvine Mort, will you do me the honor of becoming my husband? Will you marry me?" she asks, her face was red with embarrassment, but her gray eyes were serious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:42 am

To say it was a surprise would of been a understatement and at first he wasn't honestly sure what to even say. Though after a moment he regained his composure and smiled. "I'd be honored to. Usually its the guy doing this but not like we have to go with traditions. So yeah, lets give it a try."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:41 pm

Cedrick moves closer "And speaking of tradition, I would like to have a traditional Japanese wedding..." she says as she slips the ring on Calvine's finger "Which would mean, since I am the last of my family, that you would take on my last name..." she says as she moves in close "Would that be alright with you, Mister Calvine...Darkside..?" she asks with 'come hither' eyes as her lips barely touch his.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:47 am

Calvine gave them a kiss before pulling away. "I think I'll be ok with that. There's more then just me so the family name isn't going to go out just yet on my end."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:07 am

Cedrick was a little embarrassed by this display of public affection, but didn't say anything on it "Then for now, what do you say to us ordering our meal and enjoy each others company, my fiance?" she asks "There will be plenty of time to work out all the planning tomorrow. For tonight, it is just for us."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:44 am

Calvine was more then fine with that, why wouldn't he be? Today was turning out to be a very good day after all. "Agreed. It can just be us and then after that can see where the night takes us."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:57 am

Cedrick takes Calvine's hand "I think we know where this night will take us." she says, her face going a little red in the cheeks "After all, we've got the whole night to explore the possibilities..."

((Now is a good stopping points. All characters are out ajd this thread is Closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum