The Question

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Question - Page 5 Empty Re: The Question

Post by Namey Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:58 am

Cedrick nods "Indeed it has been." she mumbles, something was clearly on her mind "Well, I shall let you get acquainted with your workshop. I will see you tonight." she says as she heads back to the transporter pad.

Ness looked a little worse for wear, like he had been in a fight again, but nowhere near as bad as before.

He chuckles "Oh, yeah. My friend from before decided to pay me a visit, so I took him somewhere we could have a private chat to discuss our differences and we parted ways soon after." he explains.

He was clearly keeping details of what really happened vague, probably so he wouldn't cause Monica any worry. She's had a rollercoaster of a life so far and he knew she didn't want to go on any more crazy adventure.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:45 pm

Monica was no fool and knew Ness wasn't telling her everything but she respected people's space so she didn't pry too much into something he didn't want to talk about it.

"I see. Well, hopefully things worked out ok. So do have some free time now or you still in a hurry and are passing through?" If he was, she wouldn't bother him and let him be on his way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:32 am

Ness waves a hand "No, I was only in a hurry because my friend was in town. Now that he's moved on, I got plenty of free time." he says as he checks himself out "Do you suppose we could head to your place so I can clean myself up? If one didn't know any better, one would say I'd been in a fight or something." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:40 am

Monica offered a small smile. "Sure. It's just me these days so I really wouldn't mind the company." Which was for the most part true, everyone was busy with their own lives so a lot of the time when not with friends or family or at work she was by herself. That was just fine though because she surprisingly or not she wasn't the type of person that constantly needed to be around others.

She used her card on the door, unlocking it and letting Ness in. "Come in and make yourself comfortable." She closed the door behind them afterwards. "Say..if you're up to it I was wondering you'd be ok with spending the night? I have the room, plus we Really don't get a chance to catch up much since you're usually so busy.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:02 pm

Ness nods "Ya know what? Sure. I'd love to hang out for a bit and catch up. Maybe even tell a few stories..." he says as he puts his backpack by the front door "You know, I was actually thinking about something that happened a while back..." he starts.

"About a year, or so, ago, I went to this world where they had made a television series about the events of my life and it was really popular, I was thinking about pitching the same thing to some TV producers and see what they think." he explains as he raps his index finger on the wall once.

He looks around and focuses on the bathroom "So, is this the traditional Japanese bathroom we're talking about or is it an Americanized bathroom?" he asks. Either way, he was going to find out.

He pulls his wallet out and tosses a black card to Monica "If you want, you can order something to eat. Whatever you want, go for it." he says as he heads into the bathroom to clean up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:54 pm

That would probably make for a pretty decent series if he decided to go that route. She had a few interesting stories under her belt but nothing the regularity and scope as Ness, which suited her just fine.

As for ordering, she decided to get tiny bit of everything. She wasn't sure what Ness' preference or mood would be so she kept it a bit open ended, besides left overs were a thing.

She hoped Manny and Michru were doing all right, they had went to New York for some vacation and away time. She hadn't been back there in years, but maybe she'd have to visit again for old times sake.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:51 pm

After about ten minuets, Ness comes out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. His tight, toned torso was still a little damp and it glistened in the light.

He walks over to his backpack and hefts "I forgot to take out a change of clothes before I headed in." he says as he heads back to the bathroom, closing the door to get changed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:56 am

It wasn't a bad view and it did give Monica some..ideas. It had been more then long enough since she had done anything and while she wasn't comfortable enough Just doing it with some random, Ness obviously wasn't. She wasn't however just going to bust down his door in the shower.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:22 pm

After about a minuet, Ness comes walking out of the bathroom, all dressed and dried. He sets his backpack back down by the front door "All better." he says as he takes a seat "So, what didja order to eat?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:47 am

In their question, Monica shrugged. "I got bit of everything. Was feeling a bit adventerous so some of it will be a surprise when it gets here. I always played it kinda safe food wise here since I ended up living here. Hope you don't mind. And before I forget. Here." She dug through her pockets to give Ness back his card.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:15 am

Ness waves a hand "Na. Keep it. I got about a thousand more just like it." he says "And as for food, believe me, I've had stranger. Like a nice plate of live Gagh. That's not too pleasant to eat." he chuckles.

He looks around "So, what's the plan for the evening? Dinner and show? Eat and out on the town? Dine in and chill?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:43 am

"You didn't have to do that, but thank you." Monica said accepting the card and pocketing it away. "For the plan, I was just planning eat and take it easy. I wasn't exactly expecting to entertain company so if you want to do something else just let me know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:58 am

Ness nods "That's cool. We can stay in for the night." he says. Thinking back, he Did kinda invite himself over. But after his battle with Giygas, he just wanted to clean up and relax "So, any ideas on what to watch?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:26 pm

Monica wasn't really sure what Ness would be into, or maybe her interest would be rather boring to him. "I'm not really sure if its your thing but I really like Slice Of Life anime stuff. Big surprise, I know. We can always find something else though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:50 pm

Ness shrugs "If that's what you want to watch, that's what we'll watch." he says "I'm not usually too big on T.V. anymore. My real life is often just as exciting or more so than anything I could watch on the big or small screen." he chuckles.

He focuses on Monica for a moment "You know, I've been thinking about this for a while now and ya know, I think you would make a fantastic voice actress." he remarks "Something to think about."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:10 am

The food came over and Monica was more then happy to accept for both of them; even if Ness obviously wasn't the picky type. You kinda had not to be to travel that much.

"True. I figure Slice of Life wouldn't be your thing since you're on frequent adventures helping people. Me, I had more then my share of it." She went to go sit down. "I'm pretty happy at my current job but if I did something on the side or later then maybe. What makes you think I'd be a good voice actress though?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:46 am

Ness shrugs "Because of the range of emotion in your voice alone, that you can convey. Plus, you can reach the high tones to sound cute and you can reach the serious ones to sound kickass." he explains "Trust me, I have a nose for these sorts of things." he says with a thumbs up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:45 am

"Aww. That's sweet of you." Monica said after downing a bit of her drink and putting it the side. "I might go to some try outs or something just to see what I can do. As far as just life to life stuff, I'm always down to try new stuff. Wanna start traveling to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:02 pm

There was a twinkle in Ness' eye "Traveling, you say?" he asks "Well, if it's traveling you want, you couldn't be in better company." he says with a grin "And now that I have a better understanding of my PK skills, I can now take you Anywhere and Any when you want to go."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:15 pm

Monica wasn't actually opposed to that. "If I remember right, you can choose time right? So I can leave and not much time would of passed so people don't panic? If so, then sure. I don't have a idea though and kinda want to be surprised. Just as long its a place where I can relax and see new things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:33 pm

Ness nods "I certainly can." he says, still grinning "I can take you away to almost four hundred years into the future to a distant planet called Risa. It's the vacation hot spot of the galaxy." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:35 pm

"Our potential future?" Monica was very interested, because while she was longer lived she wouldn't be around that long to see how things progressed. "Either way, yeah I'm down."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:54 pm

Ness shakes his head "No. It's a future from a different dimension." he says "We can head out tomorrow, or whenever you would like. In the mean time, I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the company I find myself in." he says as he sits back to enjoy his food and watch whatever Monica was in the mood for.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:01 pm

Monica gave him a smile. "That's very sweet of you. I'm thinking tomorrow morning, make sure we get some decent sleep and head out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:08 am

After about a few hours, Ness gets up "Well, I'm off to bed. I had a fantastic time and thank you for getting the food. It beats Klingon food any day of any week." he say as he heads to the guest room "Night." he heads in and closes the door, taking off his shirt and shorts, he flops on the bed. Sometimes beds were a luxury for him, so he would certainly take one when offered.

Meanwhile, Monica's phone goes off. Someone sent her a text. It turns out it was Cedrick "Evening, Monica. Sorry to bother you this late, but I was wondering if you would be willing to look after Masato tomorrow night. I have a very special dinner planned for Calvine and I. I'll be sure to pay you a bonus when we pick her up. She may have to spend the night as well. Let me know if it's alright or if you have plans." the message reads.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum