The Question

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Question - Page 2 Empty Re: The Question

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:21 pm

Sure enough, Monica's place wasn't too far from here. Her own place was a pretty nice apartment overall with a nice, home feel to it. Most of the things were neatly and in place. "Well, here it is. I was thinking of getting a house but haven't gotten around to it."

Monica went into the kitchen. "You bit hungry or thirsty?"
______

Calvine waited for them to come in before greeting them. "Hey Masato. How was your school day?" The plan was simply to head home and hang out a bit until Cedrick came home later tonight. Unless she was hungry and wanted to pick up some food or something before they got back home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:42 am

Ness was impressed. He didn't figure Monica would have this kind of place on a matchmaker's pay "It's cozy." he says "Something to drink would be great, thanks." he says as he puts his backpack at the entrance and sits down.

Masato gets in KITT "It was alright. Some of the other kids were making fun of my hair color and even some teachers said I could dye my hair silver." she says "But when I tried to tell them it was naturally like this, they wouldn't believe me." she pouts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:04 am

"Thank you. My work paid off so I'm happy for it." Monica went to grab them both something to drink, settling on a type of juice she got from Noreal thanks to Sammy. It was really good in her opinion so hopefully Ness would like it. It did have some alcohol in it, but not a lot.

Monica went to sit down after placing the drinks down. "It's a drink from Noreal, not sure if you'll like it but been enjoying the hell out it so wanted to share."

"Yeah, unfortunately people that age still get stuck on things that are different. You have two good friends though right?" Maybe he'd have to talk to said teachers about it, just when he thought of how. Masato may not want to draw further attention to herself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:32 am

Ness smells the aroma of the drink "Yeah. I've drinks from Noreal before and if I recall, this one had just a touch of alcohol in it." he takes a sip "So that's your plan, huh? Get me drunk?" he chuckles.

Masato nods "Yes. Kikyo and Makoto. They are social outcasts as well." she says "Kikyo is made fun of because she has big boobs and Makoto is made fun of because she's a 'book worm', whatever those are." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:46 am

Monica gave a grin. "You know good and well you'd drink me under a table. No way I could handle it as I'm a light weight to begin with." She took another swig of her drink, unbottoning bit of her shirt to get more comfortable. "Much better. Though I wouldn't mind getting drunk if you're up for it."

Calvine thinks for a moment. "Do your friends have a ride? I wouldn't mind going back to get them if they don't, assuming KITT is fine with it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:54 am

Ness didn't mind the view, though he had seen her full rack before. He nods "A drinking game? I'm down for it. Let's play 'Never Have I Ever'. And I'll pick out the drink." he walks over to his backpack and pulls out a bottle of light blue liquid "Romulan ale." he says with a grin.

Masato shakes her head "No. They are fine. They take the train home." she says "I just wanna go home and wait for mother." she says with a tired sigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:04 pm

Monica was perfectly fine with that. "Fine with me. Just a heads up I never actually played the game."

______

"That's fine. We're almost home, you can take a shower and wind down for the rest of the day." School could be rough at times, epsiecally dealing with growing pains so he could completely understand. Masato probably got both positive and negative attention due to like her friend, being more developed for their age.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:51 am

Ness thinks "It's a drinking game based on.life experiences. You say something that you have never done, and those who had done it, take a shot." he explains "An example would be... Never have I ever been married." he says "And if either of us had been married, you take a shot. It's a good way to learn about someone."

Once they get back to their apartment, Masato heads to her room to change out of her uniform and put her bag away. She comes back out in shorts and a shirt and hugs Calvine from behind "Papa, let's take a bath together!" she says, all excited as always?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:56 pm

Monica found herself liking the idea more. "It sounds fun. I'll let you start first then since I'm the newbie here, then I'll think of something to say."

________

Calvine was just going watch stuff on his computer or something and wind down for the day after his bath or shower. He didn't expect Masato to hug him from behind and ask about it. It wasn't entirely new to be fair, just when possible Cedrick was also present. "Sure. I don't mind if you want."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:06 am

Ness pours them some Romulan ale and thinks "Okay, I'll start... Never have I ever... owned my own business." he says. That was a good one to start with.

Masato hops in the air a bit "Yay! I'll get the bath ready." she says as she heads to the bathroom.

Cedrick's bathroom has a tub and a shower, as Cedrick was fond of taking showers over bathes, but she knows Masato likes bathes over showers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:22 pm

Since Monica of course had a ran a business, so she ended up taking the first shot then test the waters on something light. "Hm. Never Have I Ever met another version of myself."

___

Calvine went to make sure his clothes were ready and such before heading to the bathroom. He had wondered if Masato would have any special abilties considering her make up, but so far seemed to be a relatively normal girl of her age.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:02 am

Ness doesn't take any drinks "Neesa wasn't another version of me. She was her own person. I haven't ever ran into any other versions of myself named Ness." he explains.

He thinks for a bit as well "Never Have I Ever... slept with another man." he says.

Masato was waiting for Calvine. She was holding a town up, covering her naked self "Papa, do you want to wash my back first or do you want me to wash your back first?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:57 am

Monica wondered if Nessa was still around somewhere traveling like Ness did or they went home. Kinda hard to stay at this point.  She took her shot, as no brainer she had before a few times. "Next one then. Never ever have I been sky diving."
___

At first he wasn't sure, but then he decided. "I'll let you wash my back first then I'll go after you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:35 pm

Ness shrugs "Same. I can fly, why would I need to jump out of a plane."

He was thinking about what to say next, when his combadge chirps at him "Cedrick to Ness..." Cedrick's voice calls.

Ness sighs as he pulls his combadge from his pocket and taps it "Ness here. Go ahead, Cedrick."

"The analysis of the area where you came from finally came back and it looks like you Were followed here." Cedrick says "Whomever you were fighting has found their way here."

Ness sighs "Copy that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll handle it from here. Ness out." he taps his combadge.

He looks over to Monica "It looks like we're gonna have to put a pin in our little game." he says as he gets up "It's time for me to do what I do best. Take care of a potential situation."

Masato takes the loofa and soaps it up before she starts to scrubs Calvine's back. She gets him nice and soapy before she leans in, placing her small breasts against him "I saw momma doing this to pappa and you seemed to like it. So maybe you'll like it if I do it too." she says as she rubs her breasts up and down Calvine's back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:28 am

Monica was let down they were interrupted this soon, but there was more important things for him to do. "All right. I'll talk to you later and you're always welcome to visit. Just be safe out there."

Calvine was enjoying having his back washed, there was something relaxing about it. That didn't mean he was completely tuned out to the world so he noticed the change of something definitely not a loofa rubbing against him and their words. It did feel nice whether he said it out loud or not.

"Um, you don't have to replicate everything. How much did you see?" Which was a good question for something they wouldn't exactly be doing in front of Masato.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:54 am

Ness nods as he gives Monica a two finger salute "You take it easy out there." he says as he gets his shoes on, grabs his backpack and heads out.

Masato keeps rubbing her small breasts against Calvine's back "I saw the whole thing. You two wrestled around for a bit, then you put your stabby thing into momma and she made a funny sound." she explains as she reaches around and lightly grabs Calvine's dick "If you put your stabby thing in me will I make funny sounds too?" she asks as she rubs it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:34 am

Monica knew Ness was stronger but she still worried considering the state he had came back in. Still, there wasn't much of anything she could do unfourtnately as she'd just get in the way or cause a distraction if she was there.
___

The words was like a wet blanket of the situation in a sense. Masato didn't even know what sex was, she just saw something he and Cedrick did and was probably full of hormones she didn't understand. It was pretty obvious Cedrick never gave her the talk, not that he was surprised.

Calvine sighed and stopped her. "Slow your roll kiddo. You don't seem to even know what sex is and be wrong of me take advantage of you like that. You want to save your first time, trust me on that. I need to give you the talk." Awkward as it may of been. "Do you know where babies come from?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:56 am

Masato nods "Of course. They comes from mama's lab, like I did." she says with a big smile "Papa, what's this 'first time' you spoke of. My first time for what?" she asks "Do you mean wrestling around like you and mama? I can't wait to do that. It looked fun and I wouldn't mind wrestling with you papa." she hugs him, pressing her small breasts firmly against his back, which let him know she was excited as her small hard nipples poking him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:07 am

Ah, she really didn't get it which made sense. "It's not wrestling Masato, its called sex. A lot of babies end up coming from that, which is another reason. The stabby thing is called a penis and it hurts the first time its put into a woman but feels good afterwards." Left unsaid, he had no idea if they were sterile or she not if she was compatitible with humans but one thing at a time.

A part of him had stiffened from being limp in response to Masato hugging his back. It was a easy guess which part of that was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:53 am

Masato walks around to his front and takes his hard dick in her small, soft hands, she was getting excited as well as she was getting wet between her legs "Papa, let's have sex. I want to feel good like mama." she says "Because it looks like it feels really good... will it feel good for you as well?" she asks as she slowly strokes his dick with her small hands.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:18 am

Calvine thought for a moment before coming up with a idea since he wasn't comfortable going all the way with them and she needed something to calm them down. He was just going to give them oral to get it out of their system.

"Well, there is another way. Lay down on your back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:52 pm

She looks around the bathroom "Here? On the hard floor?" she asks as she finally lets go of Calvine's dick and grabs a towel "Let's go to your bed, papa. You can pretend I'm mama." she says, still very much excited and anticipating having sexy fun time with papa.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:24 am

Calvine had another idea coursing through his head of how to handle this and that's when he thought of just using his fingers to rub them that way instead. He headed into his room and waited for them to walk inside before they started.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:18 am

After the two of them towel off amd head to Calvine's room, there was a text from Cedrick that said she wouldn't be coming home tonight. She needed to oversee the final stages of construction of the USS Oklahoma.

Masato, still very much excited to be doing something with Calvine, lays on the bed and decides to let him make all the moves, since he knew how to get her to make noises like mama does.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:08 pm

Calvine took note of this from the text, something to keep in the back of his mind. He would admit it be harder to resist their advances had she been just a bit older, but since it wasn't like she was going to get a sudden growth spurt it wasn't something to worry about. It was already kind of hard now and this may make it worse.

"All right. Let's get this started then." With that, he opted to use his fingers on her lower lips, not quite entering but skillfully rubbing. He'd ease them into it since it was new before going forward with it more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum