It Begins Again

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

It Begins Again - Page 4 Empty Re: It Begins Again

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Lura didn't know that about Megatron's people but it had been interesting to learn about. "That sounds a bit similar to our people, but in our case unfortunately there was a civil war and long bloody one at that.."

She would have continued but Cedrick seemed to have to to somewhere at the moment. "It was a nice meeting you. Perhaps the next time it can be a longer one."

"Likewise. You're always welcome here if you need it." Varon said sincerely.

The Eldarian leaders, along with Keya also added their comments and Alden simply nodded. "I will. If its something you need help with let me know later." He wasn't sure but he was confident with them handling it and if she needed help she could always ask.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:28 pm

Megatron paid it little mind. Because whatever it was, he was certain Chief Cedrick could handle it. He looks back to the other delegates "So, when would be a good time to set up the Space Bridge Nodes?" he asks.

Wintuar thinks for a bit "I believe it is pertinent get these up as quickly as possible, because we're just asking for trouble if we believe, even for a second, that the Trojan won't try to make another move against anyone of us." he points out.

Megatron nods "I agree." he says "There's one other topic I wish to discuss, have any of you heard of planets called Noreal, Hylia, or Elysium?" he asks "One of our more, eccentric, scientists on Earth has mentioned them from time to time." he says.

Wintuar nods "I've heard of Noreal and Hylia, but not Elysium... which reminds me, shall we consider, once we've established this Federation a bit, asking the Cornarian's if they would like to join?" he asks.

Megatron shrugs "Aside from their close proximity to Hylia, I know little about the Lylat System, personally." he says.

Teala shakes her head "We can ask, but I hear they are usually fighting internal skirmishes amongst themselves." she says "Do we really want a people who still fight wars with one another to join a Federation based on peace and cooperation?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:15 pm

"Maybe not. At least for the time being." Though to be fair, If Lura did recall earth still had fights among each other. Just there hadn't been any major wars as of late. "As for Hyrule and Noreal, I know little about them."

"I know a bit more about Noreal, there's four main races there that have their own powers. They helped earth when the Trojan attacked, but I'm not sure if they are a space farring race or not." Alden explained.

"Still something to keep in mind." Keya noted. "After all even if its not just yet it may otherwise fit in. I haven't heard of Elysium and my knowledge of Hylia is limited."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:17 pm

Megatron nods "I shall ask Grasshopper, the scientist I spoke of on Earth, to send some more information about each of those worlds, that way we May have a chance to visit them in the future." he says.

Teala was thinking to herself "I think, I should go to the Lylat system and assess their situation myself and send a report to the rest of you, to see where we stand... maybe the Jurian people as well. I don't feel right just Leaving them out." she says.

Megatron shrugs "I can save you the trouble and tell you what they're likely to say, but it's your time to waste." he says.

Alden's combadge chirps at him "Captain Glay, Chief Cedrick wanted to inform you that she is taking a Runabout and heading back to Earth. Apparently she has a family emergency to attend to." the NS-5 says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:37 pm

Alden replied to the com. "All right. Stay safe then." He then turned towards the others. "I should add, I do know the leader of Elysium as I'm good friends with them. They aren't really powerful technology wise, but they are personally fairly strong. And while I don't personally know any of the leaders of Noreal, I do know of their more infuenctiel diplomats so I could field things to them both and go from there."

"That wouldn't be too bad of a idea." Lura said, turning to Teala. "And neither would that. It doesn't hurt to at least try. Certainly at the least we should keep our options flexible and open."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:56 pm

Megatron shakes his head "I don't think the people from Elysium are ready to join the Federation at this time." he says "Travel beyond their own solar system should be a requirement." he says.

Teala nods "I agree." she says "The Saiyans weren't space fairing when the Arcosian's came to our home world with technology far advanced then anything we had seen and enslaved up." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:48 am

"I suppose.." Keya said slowly. "It's just without the Eldarian's helping us like they had, we probably wouldn't be here in the first place. Though I understand thrusting things on a people not ready."

"I do have a question." Retina began after glancing at her friend. "It was mentioned that it probably best not to have groups that have conflict with themselves join, but, exactly how much? We still have some who do like the Human's, no offense to our new friend. I think scale and frequency should be looked at as well. Otherwise we can come off as hypocrites and lost our legit soft power. Optics matter in politics."

Alden shook his head. "No offense taken, and I can see where you're coming from. It's something to think about at any rate."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:17 pm

Megatron nods "That's fair. Most of the younger races still fight amongst themselves." he says "Even us Cybertronian's aren't immune to in fighting."

Wintuar thinks for a bit "We need to start thinking about whom will represent our different people in this United Federation of Planets." he points out.

Teala smiles "I can think of no better person than I Joseph to represent the Saiyan people." she says.

Megaton nods slowly "While most of the Primes will do, I have a good friend in mind whom I feel would be best for Cybertron." he says, in deep thought.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:32 pm

"I think I will, but I'll have to discuss things further with my husband on things." Retina mentioned after some thought.

Alden briefly nodded.[color=orange "I have someone in mind. I just need to talk to them." [/color]He was personally thinking of Calvine Mort, should he want something like that anyway. If not, they had options.

"I believe since I am currently the main ruler of Acor, I will have to find someone who is best suited for it. Of that I have options but will have to make sure."
Keya was only one person, so she couldn't expect to be everywhere at once.

Lura and her husband looked at each other, then back at Wintuar. "Is there any particular criteria you have in mind? I imagine some have it easier where they can split duties like myself but others don't have that luxury so they have and have to find someone else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:34 pm

Wintuar shrugs "There are Many people on my home world who would Jump at the chance to be an ambassador for such an important task." he says "Ultimately, it would be up to the Council of the Wise to decide." he says.

Megatron nods "Before we agree on Anything, let us understand one very important fact: Every race, every world, every member, stands on equal ground with everyone else. No one is more important than the next person. We are all United in this Federation of Planets." he states "We help each other, should they need it and if they should fall, we avenge them, and help rebuild."

Teala nods. That was exactly what she was trying to do with the Saiyans "I, one-hundred percent, back this ideal." she says, knowing hiw it's like to be at the mercy of someone stronger, and not have help to break free.

Wintuar nods as well "United we stand, united we grow, united we thrive." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:59 am

(since we thought it be a good point to, the thread is closed)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4