It Begins Again

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It Begins Again - Page 3 Empty Re: It Begins Again

Post by Namey Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:59 am

It sounded like Cotto had been talking to someone on his end "Very well. We've gotten confirmation from the Alus government. They say you are who you claim to be." he says with snark in his tone "We will be landing shortly. Laúnch Boxe Out!" he says and the line goes dead.

Cedrick walks over to Alden "That sounded like it could have gone better." she says in a low tone.

Megatron nods "Metroplex usually stays in his city form, as he has a whole community living within him. It's Trypticon who is the one we need to be concerned over." he explains "He isn't the smartest and will often roam around Cybertron, if left alone."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm

Alen wasn't too troubled by this, he heard the Sayain's could be rough around the edges. "Indeed. It also could have gone worse."

Lila was bothered a bit about something. "Earth warded off the Trojan so shouldn't that earn Some kind of respect? Not just everyone can do that y'know?"

Kai put what was said by their guest in mind for later to poke their brain about at the right time before answering his sister. "Depends. There is also the fact no one save earth really knows exactly what happened, so far as they could be concerned the Trojan could of simply left because earth wasn't worth it instead of fighting them off. So to them you haven't earned it.  Still, for you two don't take it  to heart. Sayain's are rough around the edges. Only reason they have some respect for us due to our strength and being another warrior race even if are cultures aren't the same."

'Still bullshit though..' Was the Very quite muttered under Lila's breath.

The person that joined them soon enough could of easily pass as a Zoanthrope of some kind, and beautiful in their own right. It was Queen Keya(and some other too, one guessed)

Lura smiled a bit as went to greet them. "It's been a while hasn't it? Welcome back to Alus."

"Glad to be back, but this isn't purely a social call from what I was told." Keya turned to the new people she didn't reconize; and there were quite a decent amount and tall ones, too. "Queen Keya of the Acorian people. It's a pleasure to meet all of you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:45 am

The Cybertronian stands and bows slightly "Captain Megatronus Prime of Cybertron." he says, before kneeling back down.

The Artican also bows "I am Captain Wintuar of Cryogenia's First Planetary Defense. I have been authorized to speak on behalf of my people." he says.

Cedrick looks over to the young woman. She couldn't have been too much older than herself and she was queen of an entire planet? She Had gotten Tumbler's report about her ship arriving close to Earth's solar system, but was turned away due to the impending Trojan threat.

"Cedrick Darkside of Earth. It is good to finally meet you." she says "I apologize for my ship turning you back. We were preparing for the Trojan attack at the time." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:35 pm

"I'm Alden Glay, Captain of the Odyssey., its nice to meet you." Alden talked and met a lot of people but he had never really interacted with royalty or much of anything along those lines.

Keya nodded recpetively and smiled. "Pleasure is all mine. And don't worry about turning my people away, truth be told probably was for the best at the this time. I assume once the Sayain's get here we'll get started?"

"More or less."
Kai answered. "They'll be here shortly planet side."

Mentally Keya did wonder a bit of what her people were doing here. Not that she was against the idea, but with some of the races here she wasn't sure what the Acorian's could meaningfully contribute in anyway besides supplies if this was a parnership strictly for the Trojan since the Acorian's weren't known for their military might.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:48 pm

It was a few more minuets before Teala and her bodyguard and Captain, Cotto, comes wandering over to the group of people "Hello everyone. I do apologize for being too late to help with the Trojan, we were half way here when we heard they had been driven off." she says.

She notes the new faces "Oh! Um, hello there. My name is Teala. Queen of Vegeta and it's people." she says. All the rest of the intros go smoothly, until it was time for the Terrans, Cedrick wasn't as warm.

"My name is Cedrick Darkside from Earth..." she says in an even tone.

Teala nods "How do you do... Earth... Oh! Uh, oh..." she mumbles "Um, I apologize for my past actions on your world... any reparations that you require, I will be more than willing to pay them..." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:51 pm

Kai hadn't heard of Teala directly ever attacking on earth, though if he did recall from his memory earth had encountered Sayain's in the past if he was correct. Still it was in the past and what's more Alusarian's couldn't really judge anyone on that front as much considering their past. They devastated entire people and during the Red Moon on a planet raid they really did act like demons towards their enemies. It wasn't just being more violent but lack of impulse control with animal instincts. If one fancied another during those, well one can feel in their imagination.

It didn't help rogue members of their kind either in the Trade or on their own dong their thing. They made sure to deal with those when found out and encountered as quickly as possible.

"I have heard Sayain's at least arriving on earth before."
Lura began, "Though regardless, I trust this won't be a issue?" It was directed towards Alden and Cedrick.

Alden shook his head. "I can't speak for my partner, but not for me. Unless Teala had directly ordered a attack or is omnipotent, then it wouldn't be fair to hold the individual to the whole. Earth will one day be spread more and inveitably at least some cause trouble for someone. I would hate that to be used on us one day. That said I will leave any discussion of reperations between you two."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:17 am

What Alden said made somewhat sense. However, she looks at the older man "As Captain, you are the one who should be speaking on behalf of Earth. I am just a simple engineer." she says.

Megatron was losing patience for the situation and clears his throat "The Reason we're all here now, would be?" he asks, shifting the focus.

Cedrick nods "Of course..." she says as she looks back over to the others "I know Earth is not very well known and we only just started our deep space program, but, I would like to propose that, with the threat of the Trojan, that we form a... United Federation of Planets... one where we help each other." she suggests "After all, as strong as we all are individually, we would be even stronger together." she says.

Teala nods "I'm for this. It sounds like a good opportunity to change the minds of people that Saiyans are just battle crazy monkeys who only eat and fight." she says.

Wintuar also nods "I agree. If it benefits the greater good of the galaxy, I say we give this a try. We can share ideas with others if they need it and help those who are having troubles." he says.

Megatron frowns "This is quite a radical idea you have there, Darkside. I will have to speak to the Council of the Thirteen, but for now, Cybertron will join. If nothing more then to see where this goes." he says.

Teala looks around "Are, we going to ask the Jurian people if they would like to join this Federation?" she asks.

Wintuar shrugs "Well, we can certainly extend an invitation, but I highly doubt they'll accept." he says.

Megatron nods "As pretentious as people say us Cybertronian's are, the Jurian's are much more so. Plus, their technology is unlike anything most have seen before." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:41 pm

Lura didn't have much to ask, her answer would be a obvious. "I myself and all for it. It be a interesting experiment and one I would like to see where it leads to."

"That goes for my people as well." Keya said after a moment. "But if we're making suggestions, perhaps the Eldiarna's? We've been close to them for a while now and they are known for their technological might. I could ask their leaders if they would be interested."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:37 pm

Cedrick nods "If you feel they should be included, then we should extent an invitation to them." she says. She hesitates a bit "I, also feel that the headquarters for this new Federation, should be Alus... she mumbles.

Teala brightens up "I think that's a fantastic idea!" she says, enthusiastically "The Alusarian people are likely to accept different races more than most of the people here, with the exception of the Artican, but their world is way too cold." she explains.

Wintuar nods "If it's acceptable with the governments of Alus, I agree as well. Plus, with so many of those who had shown them defeat, should the Trojan return, they may give a pause." he points out.

Megaton shakes his head "I am indifferent to where we establish the main headquarters. But I agree that we need to bolster the defenses of Alus." he says.

Cedrick nods "And thus will be the first collaboration of the newly-formed United Federation of Planets."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:01 am

Lura was mulling things over a bit. "I am going to talk to my people about it, but I have no problem with it and I know my people won't either. You had helped us and we are both honor bound and grateful so we will help in anyway we can. In the mean time, could you go contact the Eldarian's Kai?" Alusarian and Eldar were on good terms even if not offical allies and with the Acorian's here it should perk their interest.

The young man nodded. "I can do that. I'll be back soon." He would admit Darkside was easy on the eyes and seemed to have a decent head on their shoulders so he wouldn't mind if that meant they be around from time to time.

Lila looked around a bit. "So you mentioned the Jurian's too right? I know it was said the Jurian's are more isolated but maybe the right person they'll listen to more? Who do you think would be the best to at least try from here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:18 am

It was Megatron who spoke up "Young one, it's not so much them being isolated and finding the right person for the job, it's the matter of them not being interested at all." he points out "We could certainly ask if they would wish to join this new Federation, but they likely wouldn't even respond and if they Did, it would be a polite rejection." he says.

Wintuar nods as well "As the two races who have had plenty of interaction with the Jurian people, I believe I can confidently say that they would not join the Federation." he says, crossing his arms, a sign he was a little bitter with the Jurian people.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:37 pm

The young woman blinked a bit at that. "Oh. Well if you say so then there isn't a point in wasting anyone's time."

For her part, Lura wasn't too surprised at the news. Her knowledge of them was limited but she had heard they preferred to keep to themselves. "In the mean time I do have a idea where we could fit the HQ; I believe either somewhere within the main city or a plot of land of its own."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:53 am

Cedrick thinks for a moment "Perhaps somewhere in the city? Present it as a kind of symbol of peace and cooperation?" she suggests.

Teala nods "That's a good idea. That way, should anyone try and make an attack against it, it'll have the full might of Alus behind it in an instant." she says.

Megatron nods "I like how you think. It goes without saying that the Trojan are not the only enemies the Federation will make. It's better to be prepared, then caught in an attack with no plan." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:26 am

"I mean, that sounds pretty reasonable so sure why not?" Lila added her two cents.

Lura was more or less pleased. "That's fine. I'll have to talk to some of my people, it'll be some time to make the building much less do it the proper justice design wise."

Keya looked around a bit, speaking up after being quite for some time. "So since Jurian's are out is there anyone else we should think about adding? Alus must have some more?"

The young queen shook her head. "Not as much as you think, pretty much all the notable ones are present already. It'll have to be look into on our end and some few others we personally encountered in the past want nothing to do with us because they think we're monsters still."  

Kai came back, looking a bit pleased with himself. "The leader of the Eldarian people have agreed and will be on their way shortly. Father will also be here soon as well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:02 am

Megaton wondered, not for the first time, why Children were in this important, possible galaxy changing, meeting? This was no place for them, currently. When they got older, probably, but not now.

Cedrick also wondered the same thing, but says nothing about it "According to our star charts, the planet Eldar is a little ways from Alus, right? How long do you suppose it will take the Eldarians to get here?" she asks
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:46 am

Lura had to think for a bit. "I believe it would take about a hour give or take, maybe a bit less. It probably be faster with that bridge. One moment." She went to say something to Amra who nodded and went to the young rulers. Kai just went along with it as did Lila but she looked a bit less happy about it even if she accepted it.

After the three left, she addressed the others again. "I just sent them to finish a few studies in the mean time, It's not that I don't trust them to, but with my husband returning and others I think we have cooks in the kitchen so to speak."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:37 am

Megatron knew for sure that a space bridge would be faster. He would have to talk to the Eldarians about if they would like Cybertron to open one for them *Note to self, suggest Space Bridge nodes to Federation members...* he thinks "I shall see what I can do." he says.

Cedrick had done some calculations and it would take a little longer then an hour to get to Alus from Eldar. She would need to consult the star charts later.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:30 am

Once they were offered, the Eldarian's accepted the offer gladly as did the king of Alus since he was rather far out; ironically they had been on their way to Eldar for some more talks as it were in person.

Things continued as they were before all three people got here on Alus soil finally, the first being Queen Retina and her husband Dalum along with Lura's own mate Varon who was on the taller side, being around six three or so.

Keya happily greeted her old friend first. "It's good to see you again so soon, I just didn't expect to see you like this."

"You and me both. But that's what life a bit more interesting that way." The older woman responded, turning to the others. "I'm Queen Retina and this is my husband Daluim. It's a pleasure to meet you all, or some again for the second time." She mused.

The king of Alus went by Lura's side right away, but addressed the others as quickly. "And I'm king Varon. Thank for looking after my home when I couldn't. I was told you were making something of a federation but I only got a summary."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:09 pm

Captain Wintuar greets the three royals, Megatron nods to them, and Cedrick greets them, formally, as well. She then explains what she told the others about her idea for a United Federation of Planets "Together, we can provide security and technology to less advanced worlds." she explains "Naturally we will keep our weapons technology to ourselves, but our defense ones we can freely share, if you should choose to do so." she says, seeing Megatron about to protest.

He holds his objection at Cedrick's last few words and nods "It is ironic you should mention sharing technology, because I was thinking of asking the Council of Primes if we could send each founding world in the Federation a Space Bridge Node. That would make getting too and from worlds easier." he says.

Captain Wintuar's interest was piqued "Do tell. What is a Space Bridge Node?" he asks.

Cedrick was also interested to know. The Cybertronian's space bridge technology was far ahead of anything she had seen at Starfleet.

"It is fundamentally a very localized space bridge. Locked onto a specific set of coordinates and can only be used to bridge to and from those coordinates." he explains "Like, for example, the Alus node can be programed with Earth, Acor, and Vegeta's spatial coordinates, you could go to any one of those worlds and use Their node to get back to your home." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:12 am

Lura and Varon, along with the others were pretty intigued by the whole thing even if they had heard of it before. Truth be told most of them didn't have much experience with the Cybertronian's.

"I think its not only a good idea, but a crucial one." Keya started after a moment. "If we all in alliance then its important we able to meet between other worlds quickly either for coordination or defense."

"Completely agreed." Varon said with a nod. "How long would it take to do all this?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Megatron shakes his head "Not long at all. One standard day at most." he says "The hardest part will be convincing the Thirteen that to go along with it."

Wintuar raises a brow "And how long does that usually take?" he asks, because if it took Too long, it might not be worth it, after all, Cybertronian's are said to live for Millions of years!

Megatron shrugs his broad shoulders "It will depend on the arguments for and against." he says "However, in addition to being a Prime myself, I have a number of friends and and allies on the Council."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:53 am

Keya didn't have to think about her own answer too much. "While I would still need to talk to some back home for some of the finer details, it won't be a problem. Acor is just glad to be included."

"That goes for my own people as well."
Daluim.started, thinking. [color=cyan"I do believe it about time for Eldar to be more active again."[/color]

Retina and her husband looked briefly at each other before the former spoke. "In addition to being honor bound to help, there are multiple reasons so anything else is just formality at this point. I have sent word of things and they already have picked a location or to where they can begin construction. With permission, they could send it to your devices."

Alden cleared his throat a bit. "It's a minor thing, but a suggestion when its being built I think there should be little things here and there when building it from the other races design wise. Of what I don't know as its for the builders to figure out."

"..That's not a terrible idea." Varon responded with some thought. "Since this federation is suppose made of different races, it makes since in design it reflects the founders."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Megatron shakes his head "The units are already build. We just need to set them up and calibrate them to each of your home worlds, which will take the better part of a day." he clarifies.

Cedrick nods slowly. That would make scanning it even easier. She asked if she could scan Hannah, but the girl would only let Calvine scan her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:24 am

Varon was glad that would be done, something quick and efficient "Sounds like a plan. It's impressive you're able to build it that quickly in that amount of time. Anyone else have any thoughts?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:54 am

Megatron shrugs "The units were already made. We just never had a reason to deploy them." he says "Long ago, we Cybertronians weren't always the sentinels of peace that we are today and a plan to colonize the galaxy was conceived, but many were opposed to it and it almost lead to a civil war amongst my people." he explains "It was the original Thirteen Primes who brought order to Cybertron and put us on the right path."

Cedrick's combadge chirps at her "Chief, you have a message from Earth. It is KITT, he says it is urgent." one of the NS-5s.

Cedrick frowns a bit "Excuse me. I must return to my ship." she looks over to Alden "I leave this matter in your hands." she says as she looks over to everyone present "It has been a true pleasure to have met you all and I hope this is not a one time event." she says as she moves away and beams up to the Odyssey.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next