It Begins Again

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It Begins Again - Page 2 Empty Re: It Begins Again

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:59 am

Alden nodded to Cedrick. "Good job. I was just going to ask about how she was holding up." He turned to Lura. "I'll patch it in for you so you could let them know."

The woman took it as her cue after Alden patched it in for her. "This is Queen Lura Lausten speaking, you have permission to land planet side if you wish. This extends to the Cybertronian's as well." Truth be told, she hadn't had much experience with their people in fact it be her first time really interacting with them at length at all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:24 am

The remaining Cybertronian ships go back to stand by mode and start towards the planet's space port, as does some of the Artican smaller ships.

Cedrick looks over to Lura "If you like, I can transport you back to the surface whenever you are ready to leave." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:55 am

Lura didn't have anything immediate at the moment and there were duties that needed here down at present. "I would appreciate that, thank you. I have things to get in order for all the guest that will be coming." She had further questions but they could wait while everything was getting adjusted.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:04 am

Cedrick looks over to Alden "Will you be joining us, Captain?" she asks.

A space bridge opens up once again, as the Arc comes through "Captain, Megatronus Prime reports that they have lost the Trojan ships, but last known heading has them retreating back to their territory." the NS-5 reports.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:07 am

Alden frowned ever so slightly, but he should have expected it. "If they had gotten the leader it would have led to much less future headaches but not surprised they escaped. As for leaving, yes. Besides being the captain I am here to represent earth."

Lura was thinking of something. "Wasn't the Trojan controlled by a queen? It definitely wasn't the same being, what happened to them?"

Alden shook his head. "I'm afraid I don't know. It could be anything that happened."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:06 am

Cedrick nods "She left the galaxy to explore the universe with someone who came to Earth's aid during the battle with the Trojan." she says, but doesn't elaborate on "Are we ready to head down to the planet?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Lura felt there was a lot more to it she wasn't being told, but everyone was allowed their secrets. Besides that they had helped so the very least she could do was leave it well enough alone in the mean time for now. "I'm ready. Which part of the surface will we be transported to? In front of the palace?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:53 am

Cedrick shrugs "I was thinking about the landing pad, but we can go anywhere you wish to go. Even the throne room of your palace, if that is what you want." she says as she puts in the coordinates of the palace throne room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:10 pm

Lura thought about it, then nodded. "I think the throne room is fine. Just let them know ahead of time so its not a surprise."

Whenever that part was taken care of and Lura was transported back with the other two, the group inside was waiting patiently but anxiously to have them back. Lila went over to give her mother a hug, normally she was a bit more reserved on that front but she been worried sick.

Kai was there, though relieved in his body language didn't go the extra step at least for now, Lura gently eased her daughter away. "Like I said, I'm perfectly fine and safe. You two did well enough on your own while I was gone."

She of course got to the point not wanting to be rude to her guest. "And these young woman is Cedrick, and the man Alden Glay. They are large part responsible for why our people are still fine today. Cedrick, Alden these are my children Lila and Kai."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:01 am

Cedrick nods to the youngins "It is a pleasure to meet you both." she says. Cedrick usually didn't stand om ceremony. After all, they had just saved this planets Queen "I guess we should wait for the representatives from the Artican and Cybertronians to show up before we start any serious talks?" shes. They wouldn't need to wait long, as ships from both races were now on their way.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:13 pm

Alden was a bit curious of Alus since this was his first time being on some alien planet but right now questions about their culture and everything else could wait.

Lura paused just briefly before answering. "I believe that would be for the best so everyone is on the same page."

"So is it just the Artican's and Cybertronian's that are coming?"
Kai asked though he too was curious about the vistors. Earth was always dismissed but he felt there had to be something special about it. You know..considering others from off world had come to it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:51 pm

Cedrick nods "Yes. We were all that were available in the amount of time we had." she says "Captain Glay and I were running some tests on our ship when one of my employees contacted us about a transmission from Cybertron." she explains "As they have Space Bridge technology, they were the only ones who could have gotten us here as quickly as we could get here." she finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:35 pm

Kai got that part, not too many races could get here that fast and many of those could help that were allied with Alus were a bit further away. He didn't even think the news spread just yet they had been in trouble. Though to be honest Alusarian's would be slow to spread that more then needed for the time being anyway unless his mother did.

"Hm.." Lila started. "While I don't know as much as I would like about the people of Cybertron wouldn't we need a place with more space for their representatives?"

Alden thought for a moment. "While its true they're normally pretty big, some of their people can take smaller forms that would fit in a setting like this. If they didn't they would have said so." He assured.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:29 am

Cedrick thinks for a moment "There are some, from what I've been told, who do not truly realize how much taller they are over most." she says, going by what Hannah told her about her kind.

Once the two ships land, the Artican captain and a small squad comes filing off of their ship, as for the Cybertronians, only one got off the large shuttle and that was Metronus Prime, who stood an impressive 32 feet tall!

As the two come walking over, the ground shakes under Megatron's weight "I bid you welcome, from your allies from Cybertron." he says as he stoops down and holds down a small Cybertronian holocron "I am Captain Megatronus Prime. You may call me Megatron, should you wish." he says.

The Artican finally catch up "Queen Lura, it pleases me to see you're well and that our plan went as expected." he says with a formal bow "I'm Captain Wintuar and these are my honor guards. Cold Team." he says, motioning towards the half dozen guards "At your command, I will surrender authority over them to you." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:56 am

They're Huge!

That was Lila's first thought on seeing one of the people of Cybertron in person for the first time. It was a lot different then seeing them on screen somewhere. She didn't stare or anything though as that would of been rude just her face would be hard to miss. Even now with all her training Kai told her face was still a open book at times.

Kai and Lura were slightly amused at that but said nothing to it as the later nodded. "Thank you all for coming on such a short notice. And yes. I would very much appreciate that."

'I can see why the Trojan had a hard time and had to leave.' Kai noted more to himself. 'Most things can lift their mass or close to it to be able to move at all.' The combat abilties was of interest in the Alusarian in him, but not important just more idle thought. More importantly they were honored guest that had helped when they hadn't had to.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:15 am

Captain Wintuar turns to Cold Team "Troops! From thus point on, I am no longer your commanding officer. Queen Lura is now your Commander in Chief. Protect her as I know you can." he orders his men, who, in their armor was hard to gauge their reaction, stand a little taller and move to stand behind Lura "They are now yours to command and will do whatever they can to protect you." he stats.

Megatron nods "The holocron I just gave you, is the collected history of Cybertron and his people." he says "May you find it's contents intriguing. Though, I suggest reading it in your chambers. It can be, quite intense, from what I've heard." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:26 pm

Lura was intrigued for sure, she did like learning about things of this nature. She put the item away. "Thank you. I'll see to it me and my children see to this once our business has been concluded. Now that we are more or less now gathered I think you wanted to discuss something about a growing alliance?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:46 am

Cedrick nods "I would prefer to talk about this someone place other than the landing pad, however, I do not believe that is an option at this time." she says.

Megatron nods "Yes, I am well aware of my size when compared to most." he says as he kneels down so he wasn't looming over everyone.

Cedrick looks over to Lura "The three of us had originally come together to face off against a common enemy,but now that the enemy has been driven back for now, I proposed we make this a lasting alliance between the four of..." she trails off as she notices Megatron placing two fingers to the side of his head.

"Yes?... are you sure? We don't want any surprises... very well. Keep me informed when they enter the system." he says as he focuses on the small group "A Saiyan ship is on a course to Alus. I asked to know when it enters the system." he says.

Wintuar nods "Confirmed. We just picked them up as well." he says.

Cedrick was slightly bothered that their sensors had yet to detect the approaching ship. Something she would have to fix in the future "Shall we wait to see what your newest guests would like, before continuing?" she asks "Also... she starts slowly "If I may be so bold, may I ask that the Acorians be included in these talks as well? After all, just before the Trojan invasion of Earth, they moved to make first contact with my people." she suggests.

Wintuar tilts his head slightly, thinking "I'm for this. It will give me time to contact my people and apprise them of the situation." he says "However, given the speed of their ships, it might be a bit before they get here." he points out.

Megatron shakes his head "We can have Cybertron open a Space Bridge from Acor to Alus." he offers "That would significantly cut down on their travel time." he says as all eyes turn towards Queen Lura.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:36 am

'Sometimes I don't envy my mom..'

Kai knew either himself or his sister would be the leader once it was time for the parents to step down. Since there was two heirs, it meant a official trial would have to be conducted and who won would be the new person in charge. It was ways away and..if he was perfectly honest but wouldn't admit to just everyone he wasn't sure how he felt about various things.

Lura was quite for a moment, then seemed to come to a decision. "If you wish, I don't have a problem with it and I believe we should wait until they arrive. I'm not sure why they're here but we were due for a visit with the Sayain's regardless. Originally my children were suppose to go there themselves until all this happened."

"My queen, if I might make a suggestion? The open courtyard might make a better fit for our guest instead of this pad." It was from Amra who had been mostly quite.

Lura blinked and mentally kicked herself for not thinking that way. "Ah. Of course. If its all right with everyone present we can move to the court yard. More accommodating and less awkward."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:12 pm

Megatron nods "Then it's agreed. If you wish, you may contact the Acorian queen, explain the situation, and invite her here." he says as he follows "I shall inform my people to open a space bridge to Alus." he says.

Alden's combadge chirps. The Odyssey was contacting him "Odyssey to Captain Glay..." one of the NS-5's calls "Captain, there is a ship of unknown origin on long range sensors. What actions do you advise we take?" it asks.

Wintuar looks over to his fellow captain "That's likely the Saiyan ship, otherwise our ships would have informed us of another ship." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:43 pm

Alden didn't waste any time in responding to the com. "They seem to be a ally of Alus. Don't do anything for now and leave them alone." Last thing he wanted was some kind of incident from some misunderstanding and it be foolish given that the queen seem to know who they were as well.

Lura seemed all right with that. "I will get that taken care of as well as let the Sayain's know what has developed. In the mean time Kai and Lila will be in charge on my end."

Lila watched as her mother excused herself and..well she wouldn't admit but it was both exciting and overwhelming to have so many important people here at once. "If you're ready, I can lead you guys to the court yard while we wait for them." She had so, so many questions but kept a lid on it. She was thankful her brother was kind of letting her pull the reigns a bit since this was a area she needed work in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:59 am

Megatron nods "It is preferable than standing on a landing pad." he says as he starts out. He needed to lag behind a bit, as one of his steps could easily cover the ground that everyone was walking.

Megatron places two fingers to the side of his head "The Saiyan ship as entered the Alus system and are on a direct course towards the planet it's self." he says "They've likely never seen an Earth ship before. Perhaps you should contact them and let them know you are amongst friends." he says to Alden.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:22 pm

Alden thought Lura was going to let them handle that, though he supposed there was no harm in it. He hit his com. "If possible, patch me in to the Sayain ship. I just want to give a brief greeting of who we were."

Lila was thinking of something, and she really couldn't help it so she had to ask. "So just wondering are there taller members of your people?" It was addressed to Megatron trying not to sound Too curious about the matter.

"Only if its not intrusive." Kai added in. "You're the first of your kind we ever met so knowing what a culture might or might not find offensive is always important. You be surprised on some of the things."

Amra nodded mutely in tiny agreement. "Age for example. It does seem something that's a bit sensitive for some other races, so we keep that in mind. Personally, I don't understand it but that's a product of where I and what I am."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:55 am

"Right away, Captain." the NS-5 says as the com goes dead for a second "This is the Saiyan Royal transport Laúnch Boxe. Captain Cotto speaking. Identify yourself and state your intentions." he demands.

Megatron looks over Alden "Saiyans are very confrontational and tend to shoot first and ask questions never." he says "They respect strength, but will react to outright aggression." he caituons.

He looks over to Lila "As tall as I am, I am far from the biggest on Cybertron." he starts "If you believe Cybertronian lore, Unicron: the Chaos Bringer, is the biggest of all of us. Standing over six-thousand feel tall, he transforms into Planet X and is said to have been last seen in the Sol System." he says in an ominous tone.

"And if you Don't prescribed to Cybertronian lore?" Captain Wintuar asks, having taken an interest in this conversation, as very little is really known about Cybertron or it's people.

Megatron shrugs "If you don't, then the biggest Cybertronian on all of Cybertron would be Metroplex. He stands almost seven-hundred feet tall and transforms into Autobot City." he says simply "The second biggest is Trypticon, who also transforms into a city."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:55 am

Alden continued. "This is Captain Alden Glay from the Oddessy as a representative of earth. We brought the Cybertronian's along with the Artican's once we heard the news. We just wanted to inform you so there was no misunderstandings." Though why he was doing it and Alus hadn't said anything didn't make any sense to him that was why he hadn't said anything until now. Then again maybe there was something else he had been missing; this was new to him.

Lila whistled. "That's pretty nuts if he's the biggest. Probably has to be somewhere isolated or something."

There was one quetion on young Kai's mind. "How do you manage those massive ships? It seems like the larger ones would be a nightmare to take care of logistically speaking since they are so big."

In the mean time, Lura had returned seemingly in a better mood as the Acorian's would be arriving soon.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next