Warrior From A Unknown Land

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Warrior From A Unknown Land - Page 3 Empty Re: Warrior From A Unknown Land

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2020 5:24 pm

"That sounds like a plan. I'll talk to you in a bit."
Allen ended the call for now, deciding the easiest was to go back to where he was staying to talk to Darius if he was back by then. If not he'd see about the Thieve's Guild, speaking of he checked on that card he was given more closely to see if there was anything else he missed the first time looking at it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2020 5:05 pm

Darius was in the same place as he was before. He was talking to some bounty hunters and he slides a bounty puck their way. They nod and head on out, and then he goes back to some paperwork.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2020 8:18 pm

The timing was perfect. Allen went over to the young man. "So I have a question about how the Bounty Guild works in terms of bounty. I know for instance the normal fare and working with law enforcement but do you occassionally have to take innonenct people simply because a bounty has been placed on them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2020 8:25 pm

Being far from young, Darius quarks a brow "I take it the Thieves Guild talked to you?" he asks with a sour look on his face "Those jackles will steal off of a dead person if that's what the contract says." he grumbles "But I can tell this is bothering you, so to put your mind at ease, if they have a bounty on them, they are Not innocent. They have done something bad to someone else and then they chose to run from the law, which is why they would have a bounty on them in the first place." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 03, 2020 4:57 pm

Allen supposed that was true, though he also knew governemt and their officials could also be corrupt and there could be cases where they just wanted to get rid a dissenting voice. That being said he didn't exactly trust the Thieves Guild yet either.

"Fair enough on that point." Allen said. "I didn't just take their word for it but looked into things myself. I take it your guilds have been at odds since they been founded pretty much?" What they said or didn't say here would also be telling.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Daruis nods "Something like that, yeah." he says as some more bounty hunters come walking over to him for work "Listen kid, I've got work to get back to. I'll let you know when your tests come back." he says.

At the other side of the room, was Raltus. He was watching the two of them, a slight smile on his face, then he turns and heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2020 10:43 am

Darius didn't really elaborate which was a let down for getting a feel of what he wanted to. He did, however, notice Raltus from the corner of his eye on the other side of the room, he decided to follow them to talk.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2020 7:22 pm

When Allen headed out to follow Raltus, the man was already waiting for Allen to catch up "Mister Rosemand, how did your talk with Darius go? Did he tell you what you wanted to know?" he asks, as if already knowing the answer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2020 9:14 pm

Allen mused on how to answer that particular question, and after a moment he decided. "When I asked about it, it was both a straight answer and not one at the same time. Before I left I asked why there was such a strong animosity between your two groups and for how long, but they dodged a bit. So I'm going to ask you"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2020 2:40 am

Raltus smiles "I'll tell ya what, kid, as long as it's not sensitive Guild secrets, I'll answer your questions completely honest. No omitting, or bending the truth. The only thing I ask in return, is that you keep an open mind." he holds out a clawed hand "Deal?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2020 6:22 pm

In fairness the man hadn't done much to set off his red flag list, at least for the moment. He was quite briefly before shaking his hand. "Deal. I'll keep that mind. So, how did the animosity start?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 06, 2020 6:04 am

Raltus wasn't sire Why this was so important to know, after all, nothing will change By knowing. Still, a deal's a deal.

"There hasn't been a time when our two guilds Didn't hate each other..." he starts "The Bounty Hunter's guild dislikes the Thieve's Guild because we can blatantly spit in the face of the law that they hold so dear, and we dislike them, because despite this, they still arrest our members and it can often take a little time to get them released." he finishes up "That's the long and short of it, basically. We can legally break the law at times and they still arrest us for it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 07, 2020 9:33 am

"If you're wondering why I asked, its mostly to get a feel of things and the people. You can tell little things here and there by what they said in things like that." Allen explained. "So just wondering, why the big interest in me?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 09, 2020 12:14 pm

Raltus quarks a brow "I thought that would be obvious. Your skills. We know what your kind are capable of and you could Easily get into places undetected, with how fast you can likely move." he says, then he chuckles lightly "I might have to watch my position if you join us. With skills like yours, I have no doubts you'll have your pick of jobs in No time."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 09, 2020 12:36 pm

That part was also fair, and rather obvious though he supposed he had been thinking too much into things on that front. "Well, it sounds all right and you've been honest with me so far as far as I can tell. So if I do join, would I be the only Ki user?" He seriously doubted given they had actively scouted him it but again one never knew.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 11:09 am

Raltus shakes his head "Not exactly. But you would be, by far, the strongest we would have. Possibly the strongest in the whole Guild." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 11:49 am

So far, at least from what he could tell they had been honest with him about things a bit more so then the Bounty Hunter guild. Stealing in any form didn't appeal to him still per say but he would take that over possibly taking in a innoncent. He wasn't naive enough to believe every person with a bounty was bad. Goverment and politician's usually came with a lot of baggage.

As for Ki users, he wasn't sure of the make up of the guild. Perhaps there be the other odd Alusarian or Sayain there. He'd see he supposed.

"So far so good. But have to ask, what are your targets usually for what you guys do?" This was important to him as well. He didn't want to steal from someone in desperate need of whatever it was or something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 12:52 pm

Raltus thinks for a moment "Usually we accept contracts from people who can afford our services. The greater the risk to our Guild members, the more we charge and our jobs vary from something as minor as pick someone's pocket, to elaborate heist jobs that require more than one person." he explains "But we get to pick and choose what jobs we get, you know, once you've proven you can handle what we do." he says "I won't BS ya and say it's easy work or that it's for everyone. But if I thought you wouldn't make the cut, I wouldn't have approached you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 1:14 pm

Allen mulled over this a bit longer, it seemed out of the main jobs this was the lesser evil so to speak. He wasn't going to say and lie to himself he was going to be passionate about, but it was a start. "All right, you have yourself a deal; I'll join. Two last questions, is there like a test or anything I need to do first? And the other minor question more just curious is there anyone else with Alusarian or Sayain blood apart of this guild?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 5:12 pm

Raltus shakes his head "No. Most Saiyan's wouldn't waste their time with something like a Thieves Guild and almost all Alusarian's react the same way you did during our initial meeting. Dismissing us before we even had a chance to talk with them." he explains as he pulls another blank card out "As much as I want to snap you up for our Guild, hold off on making any hasty decisions at this time. You're new here and probably haven't checked out the station completely. You may find something out there that fits you better than being a thief." he says "But if you Do decide to join us, there's a station block listed on that card. I'll be waiting for you there for one week. If you show up, I'll take that as a confirmation that you want to join us, but if not, we'll leave you alone." he holds out his clawed hand again "Sound good?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 5:18 pm

Giving them a bit more time to think things through, Allen could respect that. He shook his hand. "Deal. If I come later after exploring I'll let you know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2020 10:52 am

Raltus nods, shaking Allen's hand "Sounds good. Have a safe trip around the station. It Can be a dangerous place, even for your kind." he says before heading out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2020 4:21 pm

He seemed like a all right guy, from the sterotype one would think otherwise which was once more a lesson you shouldn't write people off so soon. In the mean time, he was going to explore a bit more as he still had some time before the Bounty Hunter guild called him in for that test. It would give him time to see if anything else interested him or was hiring.

One thing that had been on his mind is what Jason meant earlier of him going to somewhere. While he could ask, a part of him didn't want to know simply because he didn't want to know his future. Then again, its probably like a pathway on a road then one set thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2020 12:02 pm

Darius comes walking over to Allen "So, the Thieves Guild got their hooks into you, huh?" he asks "I'm not gonna try and talk ya out of joining them only warn you to watch your back. They are, after all, criminals. No honor among thieves and all." he says as he turns and starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2020 9:39 am

Allen knew that would be Darius' perspective considering the history between the two. All that being said, he was cautiously optimistic about the other option. Not that it was ideal, but it was something as from what he could tell there was pro's and con's to both.

What's more they had given him some time to think about it if he really wanted to or not. On his search to keep his options open, he did see a small resteraunt that said 'hiring'. It wasn't the biggest or fanciest but it had a decent feel to it. The woman in charge said they had been losing business to the much bigger one that had opened up not to long ago and that's why they were hiring.

Allen got the information he needed from scouting and got a job application which oddly was paper since digital was the current wave. Regardless he took it and headed back to his room to fill it out in private. One downside to being in a station there was really no place to train, he wanted to keep his edge and he had no idea how long he was going to be stuck here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next