Warrior From A Unknown Land

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Warrior From A Unknown Land - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior From A Unknown Land

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:41 pm

Jason nods "Indeed. Though, I doubt you would have to worry about Gina too much. After all, Joseph and Lee aren't slouches and both are usually on high alert." he says. Not mentioning that it was for any kind of retaliation from Cooler.

He Finally looks over to Allen "If you'll excuse us, Milla, I need ro have a word or two with Allen about some upcoming business." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:44 pm

"Yeah, sure." Milla decided to leave the two men to it and went to another part of the place to get something to eat.

Once she left, Allen addressed Jason. "I'm guessing you wanted to talk about what was coming up?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:57 pm

Jason nods "Among other things." he says in an even tone "As you no doubt have been told be now, I'll be conducting your practical evaluation and I'll bet you've been wondering to yourself as to what I want in return for all the good will I have shown, right?" he asks "Well, here's your answer. Leave Milla alone. Don't socialize or interact on a personal level. Only stick to business, in this case, placing your orders here." he says, trying not to sound threatening "She's already lost one brother and I don't want to see her go through that again." he holds out a hand "If we're agreed, then we'll continue to get along well together and believe me when I say, knowing someone who has as much pull here as I do, will definitely work for you in the future."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:09 pm

The first part Allen had been expecting, the other part not as much though he could respect it even he had no family living he knew what it was like. "All right, we have a deal if that's what you want. I'll just keep my distance."

________

Milla wondered what the two were talking about, but hey it was none of her business. She needed to go do something fun for later, maybe clubbing if she was in the mood. It wasn't Alus since no one ever been to a party until they been to a Alus one in her mind that was one thing one couldn't take from her people.

The front entrance opened up and some rather attractive young women,  some looked like dancers of some kind judging by the similar outfits. Milla knew who they were. They were some members of the traveling circus of the Bailey Siblings; though it was only two in it at the moment. They weren't super popular as some but they did their job.

One of the young woman who was a short 5'0 came over to Milla to greet them with a warm smile. "It's good to see you again.  How have you been?"

Milla motioned for them to sit. "Fine. Some jackass by the name of Charles came over but they left. I wasn't too worried between your brothers being here and Dako. How about you Carla?"

The other young woman looked in the corner where the group of young men had been at exchanging stories but it was empty. "I'm glad nothing happened, I know you can take of yourself but I worry about you and my other brothers too."

"Nah. They're too stubborn and strong to croak to just anyone, don't worry about them. Yours in town for a show or..?" Milla asked, guessing.

Carla shook her head. "No, just supplies, passing through and contact information.  Alvaro wanted to make sure we have everything we need before set off again."

"Right." Milla thought it was more or less on the nose what she had been thinking. "Y'know, I had been thinking a bit about that offer. Being a dancer isn't my thing at the moment but I'd like to learn. Could be fun if you're down, and if I get a mate one of these days doubt they'd mind. Speaking purely girl talk, you have prospects?"

"P-perhaps..." Carle cheeks turned a slight blue hue as she found her hands demurely in her lap more interesting at the moment. Milla didn't understand why the woman was shy at times when she could dance out in a public space with that outfit, but people had their quirks.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:24 pm

Jason nods to Allen "That's good to know." he says with a slight smile "Now, I trust that you won't tell Milla that I asked you to keep your distance, should she inquire." he says.

"As for your background check, not being from this dimension would Certainly flag something and you Could be taken into custody for being an 'Unregistered' illegal, who really knows with the Galactic Patrol these days, so I Also took care of that as well." he says, sliding an ident-card towards Allen "Your new background has been set up. I'll see ya in a few days..." he gets up "One last bit of advice, the Bounty Hunter's guild isn't the only one keep an eye on you." he warns, before starting off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:01 pm

Allen wasn't entirely sure what they were referring to, since they seemed confident he'd likely be leaving again. Given the man seemed to know a lot more then they should have though, he chalked it up as some thing he knew, same with the mystery comment at the end.

He decided to excuse himself for the time being, Milla seemed to be talking with some friends of hers at the moment anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:49 pm

As Allen heads out, a kid, who seemed to be playing with another few kids, slams into Allen and falls back "Ow! Watch it, mister!" he says as his friends laugh at him. The kid springs back up and starts after his friends "Screw you, guys!" he says as he chases after them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:50 pm

Allen was going have to find something to do in the mean time since it was going to take a bit before he was gotten back to. Exploring around until he found something that caught his eye seemed like a good enough idea.

"Sorry."
Allen didn't get to say much more before the kid took off with their friends that made him slightly on the nostaligic side. Of course his childhood had been interrupted but he had fonder memories of simpler times.

There seemed to be that Charles guy from before, he seemed to be wearing a scouter but it looked a bit different; maybe another model he supposed. Allen would have just ignored them, if that didn't come towards them.

"You. Have you seen a woman named Gina Flores? I know you were in that hovel earlier."
They said as they came over.

"You're pretty bad at trying to negotiate information. Even if I did, why would I tell you?
" Allen asked a bit annoyed.

Charles tapped something else on the scouter, frowning a bit before face shifted to disgust. "..Out of all the things to dilute our noble warrior race, they choose a Human?" The voice dripped with disdain. "I understand needs have to be met, but I would think some would have higher standards of what they produced with."

"I mean you consider yourself a warrior so hey who's counting."
A familar voice called, it was Milla. "But I have decided to tell you where Gina is." She said lazily, almost sounding like Jason back in the day for a moment.

"I will ignore your barb for the last part."
Charles started, ignoring Allen's presence for the moment. "Where is she?"

Milla seemed a bit too happy about the reveal. "She's living on Vegeta at the moment so you'll have to deal with that. I'll give another tip, she is training so she became the mate of a Sayain named Cotto, who might or might not like them too. I think you could take them though and you'll have to have a chance."

Charles turned around, seeming to think. "I see. I will have to show this Cotto his place so they don't get further ideas. I will check in with this."

As he left, Allen had to ask before he left. "If he somehow got to Cotto could he actually win?"

"Not a chance."

"Pretty evil. Not complaining though."

"I'm a vindictive bitch when it comes to my loved ones in situations like this and proud of it. Besides I can't help if someone wants to win a natural selection award." Milla glanced at them. "So why you leave so in a hurry?"

Allen thought quickly. "I just had some personal stuff to take care, including a Bounty Hunter thing. I'm going to be pretty busy, might not even stay at the station."

Milla nodded a bit. "Makes sense. Sorry for bugging you then, I'll see you if I see you, and if not take care." She then left Allen to his devices for now to continue on their way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:06 pm

In addition to the normal things Allen carries in his pockets, there was also a card that wasn't there before. It had a time, and a location that was somewhere on the space station. The time was about an hour away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:58 pm

That was rather curious, enough that Allen couldn't just ignore it and he really wanted to see what or who was behind it. So he would bide his time and see who was going to meet him, but be on guard simply because he wasn't sure who it was. It was pretty strange.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:50 am

The place where the card had said to meet, was in the bad part of the station where all the homeless and criminal's seemed to congregate "Mister Rosemand... I must say, I had my actual doubts if you would show up or not." someone says as they walk out of the shadows. It was a Zygerrian "My name is Raltus and I'm here to represent the Thieve's Guild in asking if you would be interested in joining our ranks."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:55 pm

The idea didn't appeal to the young man, stealing wasn't something he really wanted to do/ "Thief Guild?  Do you mean that literally? If so, I'm not really interested."

___

Charles was about to leave to Vegeta after hearing the news from Milla early. It hadn't been a complete waste of his time after all as far as coming here went. Though if it turned to one ultimately in the long one remained to be seen; he may have to get back to the drawing board far as restoring his family to its former glory.

"I found you."

The young man paused, seeing a dancer of some kind, she looked familiar but he couldn't place it. At first. Then something clicked. "Wait. Carla? Is that you?"

The young woman nodded a bit. "Yes, its me. It's been a very long time hasn't it?"

"Indeed. It's been, some years since then I believe since we went our separate ways." Charles trailed off, remembering some fonder memories. "I didn't expect my childhood friend to appear. How did you find out I was here?"

"Milla mentioned a familiar name and when I prodded her for more information, I put the pieces together. I came because I was worried about you." Carla said softly. "Your current path. I don't want you to become a monster. You haven't done anything too bad, and I don't think you will but you know it only takes a few times."

This got a frown from Charles. "You'll have to explain."

"People think for instance, if you found miss Gina's sister and law and niece you would threaten them for information perhaps. Why do you think this is?"

Charles looked offended. "That's ludcious. It would be dishonorable picking on those, especially a mother and her child. As for why, its because of short sightness."

"It's how you carry yourself." Carla corrected, "Perception matters. If you want to restore your family its not just power."

Charles didn't seem entirely convinced and turned around. At least they seemed to be thinking. "Maybe. Either way I need to get going, it was a pleasure meeting you though and will have to do so again."

"Just promise me since I know I can't change your mind from going."
Carla started making the man pause. "Whatever happens you'll accept what is rather then what you want. If nothing else, then asking as a friend."

There was a slight sigh. "..Fine. On my family honor, I promise. You don't have to worry though, should my endevaour fail, I will just have to find someone else." Without another word they went into their small ship, and soon took off.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:23 am

Raltus smirks slightly "Typical Alusarian answer. Turning something down before even hearing the details." he says, waving a hand "Let me tell you a little something about the Bounty Hunter's guild. They chase bounties. Shocking news, I know. But it's more than that. They go after Anyone who is unlucky enough to get a bounty put on their head. Innocent or not. Sometimes dead, sometimes alive..." he explains.

"As for the Thieve's Guild, sure we steal things and sometimes sell them, but we don't hurt anyone unless we absolutely have to, preferring to run from a fight. It's dishonest work, but it's safer, we often don't resort to violence, and it pays better than hunting down an innocent person for some chump change." he places another card down "I've spoken my peace. Actually think this over before dismissing it off hand, and contact me if you decide to hit 'fuck it' and want to see what we're about." he says as he starts off "You have a good rest of your day, Mister Rosemand."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:37 am

Allen would admit he had a sort of a knee jerk reaction due to bad experiences back home with similar things. In fairness while he wasn't sure how truthful the man was or wasn't, some more research into this potential Bounty Hunter guild was warranted; he couldn't assume it was like back at home as similar as things were.

If it did involve taking innoncent people and it was manadated he didn't want any part of it; on the other hand stealing still didn't appeal to him either. This is what my life has turned to huh? he looked at the card before putting it away. If he really realistically only had two choices for the moment he was just going have to make the best of it.

He decided to head to the library to use a public computer so he could do some research on the Bounty Guild of how they handled things; he wasn't sure they have anything on the thieves guild pubically but he'd look anyway after.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:17 am

There was the usual party line about how the Bounty Hunter's guild works with law enforcement agencies to track down, and take into custody, any individual, or groups, with bounties on their heads. Depending on the nature of their crime, they can be as little as petty thievery and bail jumping, or murder or genocide. Several factors are taken into account from a case by case basis on how best to deal with a bounty, before they're sent off to the Guild.

As for the Thieve's Guild it turns out it's an Actual, legitimate guild. Their jobs range from the aforementioned petty theft, to grand heists, and even treasure hunting. They are constantly at odds with the Bounty Hunter's guild, but any member of the Theive's Guild can Legally commit larceny, so long as they have a business puck for a job.

The final Guild was the Assassin's Guild. They were a group of highly trained killers who were at odds with both the Thieve's Guild and the Bounty Hunter's guild. It was also the most well paid of the three Guilds. If you wanted someone taken out, no matter who they are or what they did, and you could afford it, the Assassin's Guild was where you went. It's said they have a small presents on the station, and the manuscript warns most to keep their distance, as their members are said to be extremely dangerous.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:41 am

It didn't really tell him or not far as the Bounty Hunter guild but now things made a bit sense. If they were at odds with each other, then it only stand to reason you say things to make the other side look worse or better then they were.

In the end it seemed he was just going have to talk to Jason when he ran into them again for a answer. As for the Assassin Guild, that was out by default, for personal moral reasons.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:48 am

Luckily, the card that Jason had given Allen, when they first met,was Jason's contact cars, as well as telling Allen where to go. Though now that Allen had already Been to hos meeting and new home, it was back to being a normal 'calling card' now. To use it, one just needed to put the card in a vid monitor and connect to the person they wanted to call.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:44 pm

The card was a good start as any far as trying to contact, so Allen opted to find a vid monitor he could use that way he could attempt to get into contact with Jason. He had a few questions, mainly concerning the Bounty Hunter guild and such, as well as the thieves one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:09 pm

The good news was, public vidcoms were practically everywhere on Omicron. The bad news was, public vidcoms were one credit for ten minuets of vidcom use. Anything to make money on the Space Station Omicron.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:39 pm

The issue was, Allen had no(usebale) credits in which he could use. That part of being broke sucked. In the abscene of talking to Jason at the moment he supposed the next best thing was to head back to where he was staying. With the time frame he doubted Darius would be back but he could rest a bit until it was time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:40 am

The kid from before comes walking over "Hey mister... you look like you're in a bind." he holds out a credit chit "It's got a hundred units on it. Courtesy of Raltus." he says, before dashing off once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:49 am

If something happened twice to you, it was about time to start looking into it. He didn't get that card until that same kid had bumped into him, and now this. So a pretty good educated guess he was apart of, or at least connected to that thieves guild. The name mentioned at the end confirmed things.

In the mean time he decided to use the vidcoms so he could get into contact with Jason.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:15 am

The vidcom beeps a few times before Jason picks up, he was in the middle of cooking and his back was to the vidcom "Afternoon, Allen. You caught me in the middle of making something to eat." he says, turning to the monitor and wiping his hands off on his apron "What can I do for ya?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2020 8:06 am

"Well, its about the Bounty Hunter and Thieves Guild.."
Allen started a bit. "I was contacted by someone from the later, saying Bounty Guild took in innoncent people. I wasn't really able to find anything more specific on it doing research. As for the Thieves Guild I don't know who they typically steal from even if they don't normally hurt people. There;s probably gonna be fine print stuff they won't tell you up front on both sides."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2020 9:06 am

Jason thinks for a moment "Well, if it's answers you want, why not try asking the two representatives of each guild." he suggests "The one who gives you a clear cut answer should be the one you decide to join. Sound fair?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next