Warrior From A Unknown Land

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Warrior From A Unknown Land Empty Warrior From A Unknown Land

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:56 pm

Not for first or last time Allen was reminded of how similar, yet different this land was compared to home.

A week since coming here had resulted in him digging down on the wider net to find out what he needed to. After all knowledge was power, and it be foolish to go in without learning the basics of the world he found himself in and not assume it was just like his because of some similarties; such as this space station existing.

For one, Cooler and the Trade Organization seemed to be a bit too alive while his younger brother was very much dead. Many planets seemed to be the same, but many people as in those in charge and the like seemed to be different from where he came from. The king of Vegeta seemed to be a incredibly strong Alusarian by the name of Joseph Reaver. The type of pairing didn't give him much thought since while not common it wasn't unheard of but more curiosity how they got that strong.

Alus was a subject of interest as well of course. He wanted to see how he stacked up to the warriors there, because unlike back home he wasn't the strongest. In fact, here was just a medium fish filled with bigger fish and even some sharks. That part was actually exciting to his Alusarian half about the thought of all the powerful opponents and training opportunities.

It was still taking some getting use to about the power escalation. The terror of his universe wouldn't be nearly as big of a deal here then it was back home. Hell, he didn't think anything beyond super two even existed but to learn there was more?

One thing at a time Allen. First, gotta keep that bank account..

He couldn't decide if he'd visit Vegeta or Alus first but at the moment he wanted to get something to eat. Credits thankfully were still a thing; he just couldn't use his old account. If his plan worked he Should save enough for a bucket to get around in, then move from there. It was hard to do much outside without your own transportation you personally owned.

It was rough but he enjoyed it; here he wasn't some semi celeb depending on where he went. Or argued about if he was a hero o scapegoat for the earth's problems. He was just a nobody that could blend into the crowd; and for someone who still introverted despite knowing how to play the game it was another weight off his shoulders.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Warrior From A Unknown Land Empty Re: Warrior From A Unknown Land

Post by Namey Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:40 pm

Throughout the hustle ans bustle of the massive space station, with it's people coming and going, no one seemed to notice or care that the half Alusarian was there "Allen Rosemand, as I live and breath." says a Young Man, who gives off No energy "Imagine running into you here, of all places."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:14 pm

That was more then fine with Allen, it was kind of nice not having the extra attention around these parts. He had some ideas of what he might want to do, but one thing at a time first as they say.

A voice called out to him using his full name from a man that gave off no energy for some reason. Allen had met plenty of people on his travels but he couldn't always remember their names, faces though he was good at; and right now he was drawing a blank.

More so since he just arrived.

After some brief cross check if he had seen the man anywhere, he gave up. "I'm sorry, have we met before?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:32 am

The mysterious stranger nods "In a manner of speaking." he says "My name's Jason and I'm here to give you a purpose for being in my dimension." he says as he nods to a shop "As you may have guessed, we use galactic credits here, what you may Not have noticed, is that Your galactic credits are no good here. Now, no one has Really noticed, because you've not really used them, but given enough time, they will, and the Galactic Patrol will be called to handle the situation." he explains.

Jason pulls out a GC card "Now, I Can set you up with a place to stay here, for a month or so, but it's You who needs to get a job and make a living so you can actually afford that ship you were wanting." he offers "Ships in This dimension are more expensive than the ships where you're from."

Jason puts his card back "You don't have to decide now. I'll be on the station for a few days, business and all, so if you decide to take me up on my offer, Fantastic! Either way, I'll know."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:28 pm

This caught the man slightly off guard, for obvious reasons he didn't expect this Jason fellow to know that much and never mind he wasn't from around here. It wasn't like he really told anyone or had been here all that long. The credit issue and such was a problem that was going have to be dealt with

"Well, that raises a lot of questions. But given what you said I think I'll take my chances with you. Is there another 'me' running around here? that will cause confusion?" When he made the jump he didn't exactly expect to possible run into or hear about another Allen but given some of the people seemed to be the same, like the queen in Alus he should of expected it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:29 pm

Jason nods "Yes, there's another Allen in this dimension. No, there won't be any confusion, as he lives over a thousand years in the future." he explains as he holds out a card for Allen "I anticipated your reply and had set up a meeting with someone. His name, the location, and time of the meeting are on there. As well as the location and unit number of your room." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:24 am

Allen took the card looking it over to commit it to memory before placing it away. "It's not that I don't appreciate the help, but why did you decide to help me? From what little I know, I'm not the same Allen. Then again..for some reason you seem to know a lot more about me then anyone else." If he had to guess? Maybe some type of power that allowed them to see in the future. Maybe a abnormally powerful mental one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:29 am

Jason shrugs "You don't know enough about this dimension's Allen to say either way." he says, reminding him that he only knew that he lived over a thousand years in the future "As for the why? I donno. I guess I'm just bored and it looks like you needed some guidance."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:14 pm

That was fair, the young man supposed. He nodded. "Well, I'll let you go then for now but I apperciate the help." Right now he needed to check out his room and such for where he was going to be staying at.

On his way to where he was going he heard a female voice. "Allen! You're back!" A red head young woman gave him a brief hug confusing the young man. "I didn't think I was gonna see you again. How have you been? Where is Hildie and Mistie?"

The woman and the names didn't register to Allen at all, but common sense told him after what Jason said they were probably confusing him with the Allen that actually had been here. "I'm sorry but I don't know those names or you."

This made the woman give him a odd look. "I know its been a while so I guess it makes sense don't know its your little sister Milla. But Hildie? Cute Sayain girl with short hair that happens to be your mate? And Mistie is your daughter."

None of that clicked but did surprise him only slightly since he didn't know the other him had a mate. Still, he best try to nip this soon to save further confusion. Truth was stranger then fiction. "Would you believe me if I told you I'm not exactly the same Allen you're used to like from another time?"

Milla scrutinized them a bit as if looking for something then frowned. backing up slightly "...No. My brother did go live in some future so its not that much of a stretch, I guess." She sighed a bit. "Looks like I made a ass out of myself for assuming. Sorry for bothering you."

It wasn't anyway his fault but Allen did feel bad for deflating the young woman's enthusiasm, but he had't wanted to lie to them and lead them on. "I'm sorry about the confusion part, a lot of this stuff I'm literally just learning now."

"Eh. It's fine." Milla waved it off. "I'll let you go since you seemed to be heading somewhere but if I see you again lunch or something is on me for the awkward first meeting. Meeting another version of my brother you don't exactly see everyday."

Allen didn't see the harm in it, he supposed they would see. "If I see you again I'll take you up on it."

"Cool, cool. Well see you later maybe I got some training to catch up on. Later."
Milla decided it was good time as any to make her exit for the time being.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:51 pm

Jason was toying with the idea of asking Milla to keep her distance from this Allen. After all, he may Look like her brother, but he was a total and complete stranger to her and the last thing she needed, was to be hurt by someone wearing her brother's face.

Still, he wouldn't act Just yet. But rather, he would keep a close eye on Allen Rosemand. He also wanted to pick his brain about why he chose to go to another dimension, instead of exploring his own.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:54 am

Allen wasn't sure how many others the actual Allen of this time knew but he didn't want to lead anyone on so he'd quickly nip in the butt any mistakes in indenity. That way he didn't lead anyone on.

'Shouldn't be too far..' Allen glanced at the card and continued on his way there to see what his living arrangement would be like.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:31 am

His room was a small one. It was little more than a bedroom with a bathroom and a closet in it. It wasn't comfy by any means, but space was at a premium on the massive space station.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:29 pm

While the room wasn't some type of high end motel, Allen didn't expect much and was grateful for this much. His credits were useless here and that being the case, he was going to take what he could get far as that goes.

Wonder what my father would think. He always wanted to travel like this besides just the usual space travel.

No one way to know, but he'd probably have enjoyed it. His parents were long gone as were many others. At the very least his father had died a honorable warrior's death, and according to to him it wasn't a bad way for a Alusarian to go.

After taking a brief shower, he went to sleep. For tomorrow he wanted to be rested early for this gig.

____

It was around earlier the next morning did Allen wake up. He hadn't been a morning person originally though with his background he sort of had to adjust and at this point it was more out of muscle memory then anything else. Besides, if nothing else waking up early meant he had plenty of time during the day to do things.

He got himself cleaned up to be presentable before checking the card. It should be around the right time so with that in mind it was time to meet who ever it was Jason had talked about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:16 pm

Where the card said to go, was a man, in some serious armor, waiting. He was looking around and when he sees Allen, he looks at something on his wrist com and starts over towards the half Human "Allen Rosemand." he says, not even asking to confirm his identity "Our mutual 'Friend' said I would find you here. He also said you were broke and looking for work." he says.

The man holds out a small business card-like clear piece of what Looks like plastic "I'm Darius." he says as a hologram of Darius and his list of arrests and other odd accomplishments pop up "I'm a member of the Bounty Hunter's guild and I'm here to ask if you would like to sign up with us."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:51 pm

Bounty Hunter? It was a interesting thought; not one Allen had thought too much about but one he could see himself doing. Besides that he didn't Really have too many optons at the moment of what he wanted to do for the immediate future without some basic income coming in. "So what all would I need to join?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Darius shrugs "A small licensing fee, a background check, a general evaluation test, and a sponsor." he says "You'll also need a psych evaluation. We don't just let anyone into the Bounty Hunter's guild." he points out "Now, your licensing fee and sponsorship have already been taken care of by our mutual 'Friend', Jason Winters."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:47 pm

It seemed more or less pretty standard from what he knew of it. He had never been involved personally but he knew a bit about things due to his travels; of course he couldn't assume everything was a one to one far as being the same. "That part make sense. When would this envulation take place?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Darius shrugs "After both the background check and psych evaluations are over and had come back negative." he says "And while we Usually handle things of this nature ourselves, Jason Winters, of all people, will handle your general evaluation test." he chuckles, shaking his head "I don't envy you, kid. Jason Winters is one of the strongest of you people I've Ever seen, even if scouters say otherwise."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:13 pm

That part perked Allen's interest up a bit; it was easy to put two and two together of what he was talking about with the scouter line. He wasn't entirely sure why the man gave no energy what so ever, and he kind of written it off them not likely being a android or a cyborg..though he suppose it was still possible.

"Noted. In the mean time while I wait, since I'm new to this station what's the best place to grab something?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:41 pm

Darius shrugs "Hell if I know. It depends on what you're in the mood for." he says as he gets up "Since you're an Alusarian, I would guess one of the Alus restaurants." he points out as he holds a padd towards Allen "Thumb here and here..." he says.

After he gets what he came for, he stands "I'll contact you when those tests come back." he says as he heads off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:52 am

While that was happening, Allen decided to check out what the Alusarian place had to offer since while things were different it shouldn't be Too different from what he was used to. In theory anyway that was.

It didn't take him long to reach one which was named 'The Grotto' which he was entered was already pretty busy with a lot of hungry Alusarian's but of course there were other races there as well.  Some were slightly rowdy even during the morning but wasn't too bad mostly young men exchanging stories of their times in the field as warriors and trying to one up the other but they were having a good time not bothering anyone in their own corner of the place.

"-And I told you already Gina's a friend of here so, fuck off. You're not getting any information where she is."

Allen who had sat down looked up to see a irritated Milla with her arms crossed and a young man who seemed to be in their late twenties; the clothes seemed more fancy then most of the people here so they stood out.

"Is there a problem?" A older man who seemed like they were the owner of the place judging by their clothes, though judging he was kind of scarred and built like a tank he probably is, or was a fighter.

"No problem. In fact, you were just leaving right?"
Milla asked the man.

They looked around noticing the young men who looked like they were ready for a excuse, among other things before seeming to back off as they turned away. "Fine. I wouldn't otherwise be caught dead in his hole in the wall if not for getting information to claim what's mine."

Allen wondered what that was about, but judging by reactions it wasn't the first time they had came around. Milla seemed to perk up slightly on seeing Allen and made her way over to sit down. "Hey there, didn't expect to see ya around these parts. Sorry had to see that mess."

The young man didn't mind, the guy seemed like a piece of work but it was nothing new. "No worries. It's good to see you too. What was his deal anyway?"

Milla shrugged. "Besides being a entitled jack ass? Who knows what stick is permanently lodged up their ass. This was his second time coming, but he won't come a third if he's smart. Anyway, mind if I hang a bit? Before you say anything, I know you're not my brother and your own person. Kinda just wanted to get to know you a bit and maybe poke your brain a bit; not everyday I get to talk to someone who dimension hop. Always wanted to though."

The half Alusarian supposed there wasn't any harm in that. "Sure. Maybe you can tell me about here and this place in exchange."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:44 am

Jason comes walking into The Grotto, most were giving him a wide berth, at least, those who knew him, and since he spent a good amount of time on the space station, it was quite a few. The Saiyan's who were eating in the Alusarian dive, were glaring daggers at Jason. They, of course, knew who he was.

He walks over to Milla directly "I saw a rather angry fellow leave here. Is it something I need to look into?" he asks, totally ignoring Allen at the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:23 am

The Alusarian's that did know who Jason was gave them some space more out of respect then anything else. Most the regulars were rather fond of Milla since she worked here part time as a waitress, which made her popular with some of the guys, though most didn't go overboard as besides social skills, Jason could be intimidating. Jason looking after them from time to time was enough to give him freed food and drinks; if he wanted anyway since it be up to him if he took them up it or not.

Milla wasn't too surprised to see Jason around here. Allen stayed quite out of politeness since they seemed to be just talking to them at the moment. "Are you talking about Charles?  I'm not too worried about him to myself since he knows what would happen to him if he did anything to me. He's..more obessed with my friend Gina. You'd think the guy would take a hint about now she doesn't want to be his mate. That was why he's been around, to see if he can get information of where she is from me I told them to kick rocks. That's why they left in a huff."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:00 pm

Jason shrugs "Tell him where Gina is. If he's serious about perusing her, he'll have to get through a whole planet of pissed off Saiyan's to get to her and that's not even saying anything about Joseph, Teala, or Lee. The Strongest trio on Vegeta as of right now." he points out "And just between the two of us, I believe that Cotto is starting to take a liking to her."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:15 pm

When it came to being protective of those she cared about, Milla was All about being petty woman to asshats like this. She knew Gina had a thing for Cotto, maybe she should of said that to piss them off more.

"He just Might be full of himself to try to sneak in, would be good for a laugh if nothing else. If I see them  again, not a bad idea."
Milla trailed off slightly. "I should probably let Gina's sister in law know  what's up since they live here with her niece. Just in case. I don't think Charles is dumb enough to threaten them for anything, least directly but rather be safe then sorry."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next