Warrior From A Unknown Land

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Warrior From A Unknown Land - Page 6 Empty Re: Warrior From A Unknown Land

Post by Namey Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:44 am

Most of the available digging crew were sent over to the rock that had the Quantium 40 on it. They needed to wear masks because Quantium 40 dust was harmful to breath in. But in spite of that, the mood was a good one.

"With this vein of Quantium 40, I'll be able to retire..." says that older miner, chuckling "In about five years." he says. He was looking a little tired.

The meteor collision alarms suddenly sound "Attention, Attention!" he was the Foreman "A large asteroid is heading directly towards the station and this rock is Directly in the way! We are evacuating immediately!" he says, the urgency in his voice "All crews drop what you're doing now, and get to the shuttles on the double! I repeat, drop what you're doing and get the Hell outta here! No ore is worth dying over!"

All the workers drop their plasma drills and start running towards the docks. The old worker just keeps working, as if not concerned about the giant space rock tumbling towards his location.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:35 am

Allen internally frowned at the news, if that thing was big enough to be visible and heading towards the station he wasn't sure if it get away scott free. He was sure they had defensive measures, it was just in this case since it seemed to be so large, innocent people might get hurt.

More things change..

It was just the old miner staying, he wasn't sure why. "Hey why aren't you heading out?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:43 am

The older guy shakes his head "I'm old. If I don't get this ore, I can't retire and working all my life, is no way for an old man to live. So, I either get as much ore as I can, or let the asteroid hit me." he says as he calmly goes back to work.

Back on the station, the alarms were sounding and people were scrambling to get to their ships. Lee was looking at the massive chunk of rock hurling towards the station "Is This why he asked me to come here? To take care of this mess?" Lee asks himself, sounding grumpy "If he wanted someone to take care of this, why didn't he handle it himself? It's His damn station after all..." he grumbles as he makes his way to the air locks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:55 pm

"Well, I'll just make sure that doesn't happen won't I?"

Allen glanced at the coming meteor. It was hard to say really how close it truly was, but usually if it was closer he'd notice it movement a bit more clearly. He left the old man for the time being so he could find a place where he could get a clear shot at the incoming object without causing the mines collapse or hurting anyone.

'I think my max in base should be more then enough just to be on the extra safe side.'
Last thing he wanted was to destroy but have small debris kill people on high impact.

The young man powered up a bit, getting himself ready as his aura came to life. Once he felt he was at a comfortable level for the moment, he fired a Light Breaker; letting the beam zoom towards its target.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:06 am

Lee stops as he sees someone's attack slam into the asteroid, breaking off pieces of it, but it was still pretty much intact "That's not likely..." he grumbles. He felt the energy and power of the attack. That Should have been enough to destroy it.

He hits his communicator "Lee. Get me an analysis of that rock, Fast!" he demands.

After a few seconds "Sir, that asteroid's inner core is comprised mainly of Katchin, making it Very hard to destroy!" the coms officer says "I strongly recommend you evacuate the station." he says.

But Lee just breaks coms "Run away? Not likely." he grumbles "Someone here is trying to be a hero and I want to see who it is." he says as he continues back to the air lock *This must be why Jason wanted me here.* he thinks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:29 am

The hell?

That should been more then enough for a large planet a few times over but it was still standing mostly. If he was going to destroy this thing then he was going have to take it up a notch. He powered up into his super form, feeling the familiar rush of power.

He was going to need something a bit bigger, so he opted for his super attack this time. "Ion Charge!" A massive silver beam laced with electricity shot directly towards the center mass of the asteroid.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:08 pm

Allen's attack slams into the asteroid with a wave of energy, but it didn't destroy the gigantic rock, it Did, however, slowly down and the more power Allen pumped into his attack, the slower it became, until he finally stopped and took up a stable orbit.

The old watches in amazement, before he snaps out of his trance and runs to the pod area. The pods are how the workers get from one meteor to another, and quickly gets into a space suit and jumps into the pod and shoots right towards the asteroid!

"That was very impressive." Lee says, casually "Not many could have done what you just did." he says, nodding to the asteroid.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:10 pm

Allen powered down as to rest his energy, a bit irked and troubled the attack hadn't destroyed it. His tranformation multiplied his destructive power by literally fifty times and it still hadn't been enough to just vaporize the thing.

The stranger from before was there, he was pretty certain they were a Sayain. "Didn't destroy it, more important thing glad I stopped it. You have any idea what that rock is made of? If all that material got in the wrong hands.." Well he didn't have to say the obvious but he wasn't sure the universe was ready for it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Lee nods "Yes. It's made of Katchin. It's an incredibly hard and extremely dense material. It can deflect many different types of energy and is worth, well, much more than the Quantium-40 you've been mining, which is probably why your friend went over there to stake a claim." he says.

But none of that mattered to Lee "My name if Leekan, of the Saiyan race. I'm the only Omega class warrior amongst my people... what say we make You the equivalent of Your people?" he asks "You showed me something I haven't seen in a long time. Something only one other had shown me before."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:01 am

This surprised Allen a bit, but he Did recognize that name and it clicked in place. The odds of him happening to be around when Lee was as this was happening was kind of iffy; maybe it was Jason's plan all along. Even if he didn't have something to deal with, he would have accepted. After all, it be kinda silly not to accept such a chance if one was trying to improve yourself.

"My name is Allen Rosemand, and you have yourself a deal."
Allen said, not having to think too long on it. "What other person were you referring to?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:49 am

Lee quarks a brow "The older man who had made a beeline to the pods after you stopped the asteroid." he says "Anyway, I'll be at air lock 20 on the station. We can leave tomorrow. That should give you plenty of time to get your business taken care of." he says as he waves his hand, which causes the area in front of him warp and he smirks at Allen, as if to say 'That's right. You Might be able to learn this.' and then steps through, the warping space closes as Lee leaves.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:41 pm

Allen would be curious in learning that technique; whatever the hell it was could be useful as a form of travel. He wondered if he could use it to even go back home in case he needed it in the event somehing happened to his device. After he dealt with what needed to be dealt with, he was unsure if he'd stay, travel or do something else. First thing was taking care of things now though.

Allen left after that to wind down, there was still day time so he had time to do a number of things. He did want to tell the person in charge of the mining thing he was leaving to take care of something; sure he may or may not see them again but it felt like the right thing to do then just vanish without a trace.

Tomorrow would be interesting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:48 pm

The Foreman was there, waiting for Allen "Rosemand! That was totally Insane! I ordered everyone to evacuate and you stayed behind, ignoring the orders of your boss and single handedly saved every mouth breather on this station!" he smacks Allen's shoulder "Good job!" he chuckles.

He also pulls out his PDA "And as it turns out, that rock is Loaded with Katchin. Orin said that rock belongs to the two of you. Congrats, you never have to worry about money for a very, Very long time." he laughs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:51 am

Allen while not a money hungry person knew it also made the universe go around and he'd need it for himself or any other people he was helping out; he could do some good with it. "Thanks, that solves one of my problems at least. In the mean time I wanted to give you a heads up I'll be leaving by tomorrow, a few things came to my attention."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:48 am

The Foreman chuckles "I don't blame ya. If I just made a fortune, I'd take a walk as well." he says "Just be sure to turn in your gear and I'll make sure you get your wages for today's work by the end of the day." he assures "It was interesting workin with ya. Take it easy, rich guy." he chuckles as he heads out.

Orin comes walking over to Allen, a Huge smile on his face "Looks like I'll be retiring sooner then I thought." he says as he claps Allen on the shoulder "I figured that, since you saved everyone, it was only fair that you get half of that rock." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:43 pm

Allen smiled a bit. "I'm glad to here it. You can take it more easy with your loved ones or whatever it is you feel like doing now. Thanks. I'll be leaving for now but maybe we'll meet again one day." Unlikely with how big the galaxy was, but stranger things had happened; and if he came back here it was possible.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:09 pm

Orim chuckles "I certainly hope not. You're trouble and the last thung an old man like me needs is trouble." he says as he starts off with a wave "Take care of yourself, Allen Rosemand.'
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:53 pm

After that, Allen went to get some sleep. Once he was properly rested up he and got what little he felt he needed to, it was time to head to that air lock Lee mentioned, Where they were going exactly he wasn't entirely sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:18 am

Lee was waiting for Allen "Are you all set?" he asks "Know this, we are going to be training Hard. There will be times where your body will be broken afterwards, the important thing is that you keep getting up." he warns "If you're ready, let's be off. We have a lit of work ahead of us."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:06 am

Allen nodded. "Just what I want to hear. I'm ready to go when you are." He didn't ask where they were going, he find out soon enough he supposed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:50 am

Lee nods, hiding a smile. He had a feeling he and Allen would get along just fine. He heads in, seals the hatch, requests permission to depart, then the two of them take off towards parts of space unknown.

((Lee and Allen are both out. I suppose the thread is closes now.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:37 am

Late but just saying fine with me
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down