Recharging the Batteries (M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Recharging the Batteries (M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Recharging the Batteries (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:17 pm

Reizo planned on changing positions a bit after this, though he enjoyed doggy with her too but it didn't hurt to mix things every once in a while. He began thrusting into her a bit harder, part of the perk of this in particular he could see her breast bounce better then some of the other positions just like cowgirl was fun sometimes too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Berry liked doggy style the best, since it hit all of her sensitive spots Just right and as she hit her climax, her moans of pleasure turned into screams of ecstasy.

The people walking the streets just ignored the two, all except for one. Rosieleaf, who was sitting there, watching the whole thing with a big grin on her face "Just 'checking' on a friend, huh?" she teases.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 am

Luckily in his case, Reizo did like it when she got vocal and just as well no one else seemed to notice or care. If they had all been around a circle and looking, Reizo wasn't sure he'd be comfortable doing this but it had been in the heat of the moment sort of thing.

Reizo came inside Berry not to long after she did, burrying his face into the nook of her shoulder. He was catching his breath a bit and about ready to flip her over to(both) their faovirte position before a new voice came in and took him out of the zone.

"Uh...it still counts?" Reizo mumbled a bit embarrassed about the sudden attention with their intimate activites. Ironic, since he had been perfectly fine having sex with Berry in public.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:39 am

Berry was breathing hard, trying to catch her breath "We... were waiting... for them..." she huffs "When things got... a little too hot... thanks to your attention... that you were giving Reizo from before..." she was catching her breath "Since it looked, uncomfortable, for him, I, uh, decided to take care of him..." she says, going green in the cheeks.

Rosieleaf nods, still smiling "Well, you certainly made a mess of our fair Berrybark, stud." she nods to the small puddle forming under her "Would you like me to clean you both off? she says in the same seductive tone as before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:43 pm

All from what Reizo gathered, Berry seemed to be trying to avoid that so he was going to go along with it. "Uh, no thank you I'll be fine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:13 am

Rosie sighs, not too put off "Shot down twice in one day. That's a new one for me." she says as she looks to her friend "Well, I don't think it will be a problem, Berry seems to have things under control." she says as Berry goes back down on Reizo to 'clean' him up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:52 am

Reizo Would have said something, if, you know, he wasn't in the middle of getting a lot of pleasure from Berry. It did make it a lot harder to talk or concentrate on a conversation after all, however since he was already a bit sensitive from their first round, it didn't take him too long to cum into her mouth again. It was still a lot mainly because it took him at least a few times to be drained so to speak.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:18 am

That may have been a bit much, as she was 'cleaning' him up and he ended up making a bigger mess, one Berry couldn't contain and a good bit of it ended up on the ground, as Berry was coughing, trying to catch her breath.

Rosie raises a brow "Well, there are worse ways to die." she holds out a hand as a thin branch from a near by tree moves down and a leaf forms a cup with water in it. Rosie gives it to her friend.

She looks over to Reizo "Just so you know, seeing you almost drowning my friend in your nectar has only strengthened my resolve to get you inside me, one way or another." she purrs to him as she traces a finger from his balls to the tip of his head "I'm patient and can wait." she says with hungry eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:30 am

Reizo hadn't really meant to do that, or even cum for that matter so he was a lot more sensitive then he thought if that caused that kind of reaction. "I'm so sorry Berry, I didn't mean to."

Of course the Rosie thing caught him off guard, seemed she was still determined after all that. Seemed he may have been resigned a bit. "If Berry is all right with it, then later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 am

Berry drinks the water after catching her breath "I... don't think that's a good idea..." she breaths.

"I would have to agree with Berry on that matter." Kyle says as she walks over to the two of them "That was quite a show you two put on." she says, implying that she had seen the whole thing "Tell me, are you two so intense when you're home or are you more, reserved?" she asks.

Rosie's eyes light up "Oh My!" she says as she eyes Kyle up and down "If This the friend you two were 'waiting' for?" she asks, all but drooling over Kyle's sexy body.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:41 am

Reizo had no clue if Kyle was going on another name or not for a more believebale cover, so he didn't mention their name just yet. "Yeah, we just couldn't find them."

He had no idea Kyle was watching the whole time, it was embarrassing a bit but at the same time not. He wasn't really sure how to explain it. "and..about the same I guess depending on our mood.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:54 am

Kyle steps towards Rosie "You may call me Kylie and it... very nice to meet you..." she says as she moves in and kisses Rosie. It wasn't no simple peck on the lips either, is was like a full, and literal, tongue in cheek kind of kiss.

After a bit, the two girls move apart and Rosie looks a bit flushed "Oh wow..." she breaths "I think... I like your new friend..." she says over to Reizo and Berry.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:08 am

Considering it was a culture of people ignoring a young man plowing his girlfriend and the later being rather loud, a full on tongue kiss like that was the least surprising thing. Reizo still didn't know all the customs and quirks but nothing surprised him that much anymore with things.

Kyle was very attractive in this form, though he had to wonder if Kyle was actually their real name since their planet probably had different naming conventions like Berry's people did. He'd ask later when they were alone.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:49 pm

Ace comes walking up to the group, her lovely breadts bouncing with each step. She looked happy "Well hello, friends. May I ask why you are all standing in the middle of the walk way?" she asks.

Rosie smiles at her friend "Autumn. It is so good to see you again..." she says as she steps over and kisses Ace "Will you be staying longer then a few hours?" she says as she hugs her friend, pressing theor breasts together.

Ace nods "Yes, that is the plan." she says, returning the hug "So what's going on?"

Kyle smiles "Well, I got to witness Berry and Reizo going at it in the middle of a crowed area." she says, Berry blushing "It was quite fascinating." she says with a nod.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:53 pm

Ace's bouncing breast and her sandwiching herself with Rosie didn't exactly help Reizo's mind out of the gutter. If he had grown up here all this wouldn't be a big deal, but because he wasn't it was a whole other different story.

He tried to keep himself from blushing at Kyle's comment. "Eh..just needed to get it out of our systems. Anyway, probably should go hang out somewhere else where we aren't as in the way.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:10 am

Ace nods "On to my place, I assume? That is what we agreed on, is it not?" she asks "Rosie, you are more than welcome to join us, should you wish." she says.

Rosie shakes her head "As tempting as that offer is, I have other matters that I must attend to at the moment, but perhaps a rain check?" she asks, kissing Ace again.

Ace embraces her friend's kiss "A rain check it shall be. Until next we meet." she says as Rosie starts off.

Ace looks over to the waiting three "Shall we be off, then?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:37 am

Reizo followed after Ace once they were ready to go about on their way back to their home. If he spent enough time around here and long enough he'd probably get completely used to everything else around here sooner or later.

"So, kind of random but since I have nothing on me how exactly do you guys tell time around here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Ace shrugs "The sun's up, it's day time. The moon's up, it's night time." she says "Just like we have an innate sense of direction, we also have one about time." she explains as they get to her building/tree. There was a female couple making out just outside and it was getting pretty hot and heavy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:18 pm

"A perfect sense of time too? Man if only I were that lucky." Reizo's sense of time was all right, not the best but he could manage. Without a clock or

He did see the couple making out, but paid it no mind; it was pretty tame compared to what one might see around here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:25 pm

Once inside, Ace flops down on her bed. It was made of moss and soft grass "Oh, it feel so good to be home again." she says.

Berry nods as she sits on the couch, which was made of the same stuff "I completely agree. Although Canton City has many places to see, none of it compares to home."

Kyle looks around "So, are we all going to be sleeping here tonight?" she asks.

Ace shrugs "I don't see why not. We can share the bed if you like. I can make it bigger if needs be." she offers "Plus, I'm sure some of us wouldn't mind bedding down with Reizo, the only male in the room" she winks at him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:09 am

Reizo of course didn't mind sharing the same bed, as in most guys put in this kind of situstion. "..Yeah, sure I wouldn't mind sleeping over here for the night. Has to be convenient able to change the bed to any size you need it to be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:07 am

Ace nods "Everything you've seen, was cultivated from my people's ability to manipulate the vegetation around us." she explains "We call contribute to a more, natural style of life. Even the Fauna. That's why we don't wear clothing. Because it isn't natural. We weren't born wearing clothes, after all."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:16 am

Reizo supposed that made sense, given their people's ability to maniuulate where they lived to their advantage. With a power like that, they wouldn't need some of the other things races needed tools to make use of. "So what about winter or extreme cold? Do you guys have some type of clothes for that? Unless it doesn't get cold like that here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:46 pm

Ace shakes her head "It only gets cold on the polar regions and the people who live there are well suited for that climate there." she explains.

Kyle nods, thinking "I assume that they are built differently? More hair, muscle, or fat for insulation?" she asks.

Ace shrugs "I suppose so. We know only little about our polar regions, seeing no real reason to go to them." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:43 am

Reizo wasn't too surprised about that, but it did make him think of something. "So is their a dessert region where clothes probably be needed to? But if you only know little about the polar region, maybe that means there some native races here you don't know about yet?" Or maybe not, he just always found bio diversity stuff like that interesting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum