Recharging the Batteries (M)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Recharging the Batteries (M) - Page 6 Empty Re: Recharging the Batteries (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:14 am

"It Does sound hard to wrap my mind around without experiencing it myself. It's obviously not a hive mind.."
He was thinking of something else a bit. "If your people aren't solid, how did you get to be space farring? You still need contact of some kind with other races to even start something like that right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:10 pm

Kyle shakes her head "No. We weren't always as we are now. Long ago we, too, were solid. But over time we evolved and became as we are now." she explains "And as I said before, my people don't need an atmosphere and can survive in space and since we don't age as solids do, we can travel very long distances without the aid of a ship." she explains "But of course, we Have ships."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:14 pm

Reizo couldn't argue with that. "Makes sense. Still, its gotta take a long time to reach planets that way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:28 pm

Kyle shrugs "We hibernate if we choose to travel that way, or we change into a space fairing lifeform and travel that way. Most of them are capable of traveling as fast, or faster, than the speed of light." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:10 am

Reizo wasn't too surprised about that. "Makes sense. Be nice if I had that kind of ability."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:38 pm

Kyle shrugs "Give it about a billion years, or so, and maybe your race will evolve along the same lines." she says "We've known races who evolved into pure energy and have become so technologically advanced that this galaxy held nothing for them anymore and they left for parts of space unknown." she says, sounding mysterious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:38 am

Reizo was a bit skeptical but you never know how the future would turn out and they'd know more then most far as evolution went. "Maybe. For now I'm pretty happy with how I am but guess there be benefits to your style of things." In the mean time, he was just going to relax and enjoy the rest of their vacation
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:26 am

Kyle was getting mixed signals from Reizo. On the one hand he said it would be nice if he had the ability to shape shift, but on the other, he said he was find as is... she just mentally shrugs *Must be a Solid thing...* she thinks as she waves to the others "I'm off." she says as she heads out.

Ace comes walking out of the bathroom a few minuets later, still a bit wet from her shower "Nothing like a nice, long, relaxing shower to sooth the soul." she says with a sigh "Bathroom's open, should you wish to use it." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:58 am

Reizo was happy to hear that, he wasn't super tired or anything but a good and nice shower would feel great after the bedroom exercise. "Thanks. I'll be back."

After the shower? He wasn't sure, but he figure it out. It had been a very interesting vacation so far, to say the least.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:35 pm

Ace followed Reizo into the bathroom "I suppose I had best teach you how to use the amenities in here." she says as she walks over to the shower. It looked like a wooden shower stall with a flower where the shower head was abd some moss on the wall.

She points to the moss "You tickle the moss on the wall to start the shower. The more you tickle it, the hotter or colder the water will become. To stop it, just give it a poke." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:21 pm

Reizo found the whole thing curious, but not too surprising. After all this whole place was nature based and they didn't use some of the techological things that some races took for granted. "I would have never known that otherwise, thank you. Where does the water come from?"

It was a small thing but as before he found things like this very interesting; that was why once his time on the patrol was done he was thinking about traveling but it really depdent on how things went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:13 am

Ace shrugs "It comes from the flower's roots and when you're finished showering, it goes back to the flower's roots, but with more nutrient's to help it grow and become stronger." she explains as she starts back out. Kyle was already gone by the time she got back, and Berry was still sleeping.

Not too long after, night time had fallen and Berry was awake and was reading, Kyle still hadn't returned and Ace went out to get them some dinner.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:53 pm

Reizo wasn't doing anything so he opted to sit by Berry as she had her book out. "So whatcha reading?" He read a lot of things himself and while most read things electronically depending on where you were, he preferred the old fashion way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Berry was reading a book. Which was odd since books use paper and since planets are something special on her planet, one would think they wouldn't use it.

Berry looks over to Reizo "Oh, it's just a story about unrequited love and tragity. I don't really share Autumn's taste in literature. It's just something to pass the time." She says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:04 pm

Reizo nodded slightly. "I understand, its not my thing either. What kinds of books do you like then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:29 pm

Berry thinks for a moment "I would have to say books based on history. I have always found them fascinating. To read how a culture evolved as the times had gone on." she says with a slight smile.

Ace comes back in "I have food for everyone." she says. She was carrying a leaf that had things wrapped up in it, they looked like sub sandwiches "I didn't know what everyone wanted, so I got a mixture of things..." she says as she sets them on the table "An all meat, a tuna, a vegetarian, and a custom... which is mine." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Reizo turned to Ace when she came in and smiled. "Thank you. The food looks great.. What's in yours? If you don't mind me asking."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:18 pm

Ace looks over to her sandwich "It's just meat and vegetation with a little sauce on it and some cheese. I have an affinity for cheese." she says "Which one will you take?" she asks the two.

Berry looks at the food "I think, Ill take the vegetarian sandwich." she says, picking it up "Would you like half?" she asks Reizo.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:44 pm

Normally an Alusarian would eat one out of house and home if given the chance but thankfully not today. "I think I'll have the all meat, and that's fine Berry."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:40 am

One of the reasons Berry's people are so slender and athletic, was because they didn't over eat. However, Reizo probably didn't need worry about that, with his people's high metabolism.

Berry hands over half of her sandwich "Here you go. Enjoy." she says "I wonder how Kyle is doing." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:54 am

"Not sure." Reizo admitted, but they would be fine given their current form and the fact they were a ki user,plus this place seemed pretty peaceful so far. "Maybe they'll have a story to tell when they come back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:05 am

Ace shrugs "Maybe. Kyle's never been one for telling stories, from what I've seen of them. she says, nibbling on her food. As a lady, it would be uncouth to just take a huge bite of her sandwich while company was over.

Berry has been glancing over to Reizo from time to time, as if wondering what he thought of her sandwich, but that wasn't the only thing on her mind. at the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:41 am

If that was the case it was fine, maybe they were trying out what he, Ace and Berry had been doing earlier since they seemed to have some fascination with it. In the mean time there was a sandwich with his name on it.

He could have very easily shuffled in his mouth but it wasn't his style not to mention not as hungry. "The veggie one is actually pretty good. First time trying it." He wasn't just saying to make his girlfriend feel good, he meant it
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:16 am

Berry smiles "I'm glad you like it. Most of my kind are vegetarians, but every now and then there's one that likes meat." she says, looking over to Ace.

Kyle comes walking back in, looking very proud of herself "I'm back, everyone." she says "That was quite an adventure." she sits down. She smelled a bit like burnt metal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:26 am

"Welcome back. Uh, why do you smell like burnt metal?"
Reizo asked them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum