Recharging the Batteries (M)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Recharging the Batteries (M) - Page 5 Empty Re: Recharging the Batteries (M)

Post by Namey Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:42 pm

Ace shakes her head "Nope. It's just us Flora and Fauna now." she says "We know enough about our own world to know that much."

Berry lools over to Reizo "There Was, at one time, a subspecies of insect-like beings living amongst us, but they all had since died off, many centuries ago." she says.

"But is it feasibly plausible that Some of them may have survived?" Kyle asks "Insects are surprisingly resilient and can survive many things that most others can not." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:47 pm

"I mean, I guess. I've seen some unusual things since I joined this group so really anything is possible. But if you said they're related, they looked mostly like you but had some insect features?"
At least that was Reizo's guess if they were a sub species.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:13 pm

Ace shrugs "Well, yes and no." she says as she takes out a book and flips through the pages. She stops on something and turns the book over to Reizo and Kyle "They looked somewhat like This..." she says "Now mind you, there were many different types of them. Not just moths."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:07 pm

Reizo looked them over. "In some ways they look like they thought, and some ways not. A hundred years is relatively recent far as that stuff goes, I think. I'm not sure how long your people usually can live but it might not have been that long ago."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:14 pm

Kyle was thinking of something "You said 'many centuries ago'..." she says "Is that a long time for your people?" she asks.

Ace shrugs "If we keep ourselves taken care of, plenty food and water, and avoid injuries and illnesses, there's no real limit to how long we can live to." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:40 am

Reizo did Not know that, he figured they were long lived since Berry was older then him by actual years and not physical apperance. "So you guys can live just about forever too much. I think, from what I know, my kind only live about for two hundred years so nothing too crazy. But I guess it doesn't matter so much as long as you live but what you do with it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:13 am

Ace shrugs "I suppose so. The eldest of my people is over fourty thousand seasons... uh, over ten thousand standard years." she corrects herself.

She looks over to Kyle "What about you and your kind?" she asks. Despite working together for a bit, Ace didn't Really know much about Kyle, she realised.

Kyle shrugs "Don't take this the wrong way, but my people say that aging and growing old, is something a solid would worry about." she says "My people don't keep track of those sort of things."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:35 am

That did make Reizo think of something. "So, uh how do your people make more? You know, if your natural form isn't solid?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:48 am

Ace slides on behind Reizo, reaching in front and gently grabs a handful of his balls "Oh ho... are you saying you want to know how Kyle... reproduces?" she asks, almost whispering in his ear as she massages his balls lightly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:52 pm

Of course, Reizo kind of stopped fully thinking when Ace came onto him at least his upper head did as his lower one already knew what it wanted to do. Whether Ace was already rarring to go after that waitress or just teasing didn't matter. "Uh..yeah I wouldn't mind it. Seems you have another thing in mind.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:40 am

Kyle takes a seat to observe the fun. Berry had decided long ago that if she wanted, Ace could share Reizo with her, since they were the only two of their kind in the Time Patrol... well, technically Berry wasn't apart of the Patrol, but she lived there.

Ace was nibbling on Reizo's neck while Berry goes down on him, taking his manhood into her mouth and bobbing her head back and forth. This was very fascinating for Kyle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:52 am

At the moment, Reizo was in his own little personal heaven as he wouldn't interrupt this moment for the world. It was not only Berry but Ace who seemed to have some tension between them from earlier on. Now it was both of them at the same time so his mind was kind of in over load at the given time.

Like before when the young woman went down on him, he grabbed her head making her suck harder as he felt Ace's large chest press against his back as she nibbled at his neck. He didn't know what her preferences were unlike Berry, maybe she was flexible but regardless it seemed he was going to find out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:56 am

Ace was the type to take charge of a situation, as such, she pulls Reizo on the bed and pushes him down, sitting on his stomach "Ah! You are now my new toy. At least for the time being." she says as she bends forward and kisses him, while Berry goes back to sucking him off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:12 am

The young man couldn't complain too much what was going on at the moment in time. The only person he had of course ever been intimate with was Berry so he didn't have much to draw on, though it had given him ideas of what he liked.

He kissed Ace back as Berry continued her own work, but being sandwhiched between two beautiful women and the visual sight of things, he lasted a bit longer then expected before having his first( technically fourth) for the night. Luckily he was a Alusarian and in good shape.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:57 am

As the three get it on, Kyle watches with total fascination, occasionally asking the odd question and after a few hours, Berry had to bow out, but thanks to her Z training, Ace was still ready and willing.

But soon, night started to roll in and the moons were rising and Ace was satisfied and was gonna take a shower. There were two moons in the sky and Kyle was looking at them now. Since the fun was over, her interest was over as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:26 pm

After a fun time and long enough period, it was done. Reizo was tired by then with all the time and different positions he had been in but hardly complaining. He Really wanted to take a shower too, but since Ace was he figured he could wait for the moment.

"How much time passed? I lost track of it.." He said to Kyle as he got himself situated.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:14 am

She looks back to Reizo "It's been about four hours straight." she says "Berry tapped out after the first hour and the last three were all you and Ace. Girl's got stamina." she says with a chuckle.

She goes back to looking at the moons "I want to go there. To check it out. See if it's got the same make up as the moons orbiting my world." she says "Maybe take some samples."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:06 am

Reizo hadn't known it had been that long, though he had kind of lost track of time. "Since you can transform, did you have anything that can actually reach there and even get a sample?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:58 am

Kyle nods with a sly smile "Did you forget that we can already fly?" she asks "Also, you may not know this, but my people don't need to breath or are effected by the vacuum of space." she explains "So it would be no problem for me to go to space and check out things there."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:22 am

Reizo didn't know that, but it was good to know. "Probably come in handy for things like that then, I didn't know that which is why I asked earlier. Just wondering, since your normal form isn't a solid does that mean your people don't have genders in the traditional sense?" He still had no idea how their people reproduced.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:04 pm

Kyle shakes her head "No. Gender is almost exclusively a Solid concept and they need it so they can reproduce. My people don't need a solid form to reproduce, so we don't need a gender." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:12 pm

"If that's the case, how do your people reproduce? Is it just something you can do whenever you want?"
Closes he could think of was the Namek's, but even they were a solid of a sort.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:51 am

Kyle thinks for a moment "It's hard to explain. Everyone in the Great Link adds to any new life that's created and from there, it takes on a consciousness of it's own." she says "That was the dumbed down explanation. The real process is much more complex."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:38 pm

The first part made Reizo curious, if asked he was always down for learning more about other races and their cultures. "I understand, but you mentioned something about Great Link. Is that like a council or something?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:07 pm

Kyle thinks for a bit "No. The Great Link is All of my people combined into one being that is the sum of my species collective knowledge, personalities, thoughts, and selves, but separate at the same time." she explains "It's, not something that I can really put into words."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum