Recharging the Batteries (M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Recharging the Batteries (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Recharging the Batteries (M)

Post by Namey Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:26 am

As all three set out to scatter, Kyle looks back at their table "Wait a second, what about the check?" she asks.

Berry shakes her head "It's fine. We don't have any need for money or a barter system. Everyone has what they need to live comfortably. Besides, the building will finish what we don't." she explains.

That was odd, but okay. One less thing to worry about. She nods "Alright, I shall see you both in a few hours." she says as she heads on out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:34 am

Reizo had no clue that was a thing, even Alus used money even if they reached a point they were more or less post scarcity, or close enough to it anyway.

After a bit longer, he decided to ask what had been swimming in his mind. "Hey Berry. are your parents still around? I don't remember you really mentioning them much. Don't have to answer if you don't want to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Berry looks over to Reizo, like he said something crazy again "Huh? My, uh, parents? I suppose they're around." she says, thinking "Aside from the Fauna, the Flora don't really Deal with parents. We're raised by the community." she explains.

She points over to someone. It was Rosieleaf. She was walking about, minding her own business "Rosieleaf!" Berry calls to her friend.

Rosie looks over to Berry and gets a surprised look on her face as she jogs on over "Oh Berrybark!" she calls out as she grips her friend in a fierce hug, then pulls her away from Reizo "You! Where did you steal our Berrybark off to, you feind?" she asks, more like demands, all the while still holding Berry close.

"Be at peace, Rosieleaf..." she moves back from her friend "Reizo didn't steal me away. I willingly went with him." she says. She moves close and nuzzles her neck a bit "I am truly sorry for not telling you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:10 am

Reizo hadn't grown up around others of his kind, though for all the races of Noreal family was usually pretty important, and from what he learned it was for Alusarians too. It was quite the culutural difference, since he couldn't imagine having a kid and then not being involved in them growing up at all.

Though he wondered if it was nature, culture or a bit of both?

He did feel somewhat guilty when their friend came up , even if it wasn't really his fault or anything. "Really sorry about that, I thought she had it handled." Which was true, because ha hadn't noticed Berry in a panic about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:15 pm

Berry moves back over to Reizo "I never had the time to. I went with you and Autumn right we met and I had been by your side simce then." she points out.

Rosie shakes her head "I have jumped to conclusions and in doing so, I had offended you." she says as she lowers her gaze "And for that, I apologize."

It was Berry who waves it off "It is fine. You were only concerned for my wellbeing and for that, I am truly touched." she says as she kisses Rosie on the cheek "Thank you, my dear friend."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:19 am

That was true so he shouldn't feel too bad about what happened since it occured so suddenly Still he gave them their moment for the time being to let things settle a bit before he spoke again. "..So how long have you two known each other? Since kids?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:02 am

Berry thinks "We've known each other about, fifty-fiven uh, years." she says, knowing Reizo wouldn't understand two-hundred and twenty seasons.

Rosie blinks in confusion "What is a 'year'? Is that some term they use in the lower continents?" she asks.

Berry squeezes Rosie's hand "Yes. It's what they call a seasons for us. One of their years equals four of our seasons." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:27 pm

It was just a reminder that her people were longer lived then the norm, considering Berry was older then fifty but looked at most to be somewhere in her twenties. He didn't know how long they lived exactly, as it was something he just never asked but likely longer then Alusarians, but maybe not as long as a Draner or something.

"Yeah..I just get terms confused sometimes." Sort of. There was still a lot of things he didn't really know about this world which was another reason he stuck by Berry or Ace.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:30 pm

Rosie nods slowly "That's fine. Life in the big city must be very different than from where you're from." she says.

She looks around a bit "Your cute fauna friend didn't come with you this time? she asks, referring to Tamaki.

Berry shakes her head "Not this time. It's only us, Autumnn and one other. I was feeling home sick." she says, still hugging Rosie.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:51 pm

He hadn't asked and judging by how open they were about much of everything else he didn't think they would mind. "If you two don't mind me asking how old are you two? I'm 17."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:48 am

"He means he's 68 seasons." Berry whispers to Rosie.

Who smiles, seductively "Oh? He's so young, still a sapling. Though, only one season away from a good time." she says with a wink "I'm 443 seasons and Berry here is 348 seasons." she says, hugging Berry tighter.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:17 am

Reizo knew it was different for different races what was considered young, old, adult or whatever. Since all the native races of Noreal lived much longer then average, someone if their thirties may of been considered a kid to some if they were physically and mentally a adult.

For Alusarians, at least from what his grandfather said it was 16 simply because they grew faster mentally and physically to that age then humans did. On the other extreme end, other races one can be a hundred and still mentally not that old.

Still none of that was too impoirtant, and Berry seemed to want to keep the alien conversation out so he was fine with it. "So what do you two like to do for fun usually?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:27 am

Rosie untangles herself from Berry and walks over to Reizo, swinging her hips quite seductively. She gets right up to him, pressing against him as she reaches down and starts to rub his balls, very gently, before stroking his shaft "Oh, I can name a few things we can do..." she purrs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:01 am

It was kind of hard to think when that happened, espeically when a beautiful woman was by you and rubbing the universal male weakness. Said lower head often said to do it, only to sometimes regret it with it going "It seemed like a good idea" at the time.

He didn't think Berry minded knowing her and the culture..and it did feel really good if getting painfulyl stiff wasn't a obvious clue. Still he didn't just jump their bones despite that being one of the more primal side of him wanting to do. "So, uh do you have a prefernece of how to go about things? And I don't want to leave Berry out."

So he hadn't Completely thought with his lower regions by wanting to jump them first..just kind of mostly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:21 am

Rosie starts playing with his head "Oh, Berry can join in if she wants. But right now, you're all mine..." she purrs with an aggressive undertone.

Surprisingly, Berry steps forward "A-actually, we have to be meeting Autumn and another friend of ours." she says as she pulls Reizo away "I just wanted to see you and let you know that I'm doing well." she says.

Rosie fenits disappointment "Oh poo. And here I was looking forward to finally getting to 'know' you and your 'little' friend there. Maybe next time." she says with a wink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:36 am

Reizo choose it being better not to comment in his current head space so choose not to. Once they did get some distance he sighed. "..sorry about that. I stopped thinking after they started rubbing." And there was no cold showers around after what happened which made it kind of annoying.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:52 am

Berry nods "No need to worry." she says "Most men can't really resist Rosie's charms." she points out.

She starts rubbing Reizo's dick, much like how Rosie had before "If... You like, I can take care of you now?" she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:49 am

Given he reacted more or less to a stranger, it wouldn't have been kosher to not give his girlfriend that same attention.  On some level he supposed he was semi used to things since he didn't have a reacton to every attractive woman he saw, though he wasn't sure if he had ever get used to it. At the least, not to touching.

"Um, sure. We don't have to have full on sex if you're not in the mood but a little help wouldn't hurt right now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:25 am

Berry gets on her knees as she starts rubbing Reizo's balls and licking his shaft, before she starts full on sucking his dick. They were still in the middle of the city, so there were Dozens of people around to see Berry giving Reizo a blowjob. But like before, they simply ignored the two and went on with their daily lives.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:57 am

Any protest Reizo might of had in doing this fully in public kind of died once she started bobbing her head up and down. That was to say upper thinking died in large part but not completely. Something he found out that Berry was the type that liked to be dominated by someone stronger then herself. Which was fine since he enjoyed it too. He was just careful when he worked her over, but it was 101 things you learned with any kind of enhanced strength.

He placed a hand on her head as she continued to work like the times before, but also like those times it wouldn't be too long. Combination this being a weak point and Berry being good at what she did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:53 am

Berry Did, in fact, like being dominated by someone stronger and when Reizo put his hand on her head and started 'forcing' her to suck him off, she actually started sucking his hard man sausage even Harder! It seemed that she was very eager for his hot milk.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:34 am

At the very best of times it was hard for Reizo to keep himself from having a orgasm when Berry got like this. It wasn't just the physical sensesation even if that was a large part of it, but the visual cues and such that really did it for him. It wasn't to say he was a one and done kind of guy, but when it came to this particular activity he tended peak early.

That was why it was no surprise of between her own movements and putting his hands on her head to force her down harder, he had his orgasm. Some or most of it would go into her mouth, if it didn't go down to her round breast.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:37 am

Berry eagerly devoured Reizo's man milk and doesn't spill a drop of that goodness. She looks up to Reizo, opens her mouth, to show him she held his seed, them closes her mouth and swollows it "Tasty..." she says in a wistful tone "Do you, want to keep going?" she asks, her face going a little green at the cheeks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:57 pm

It be kind of bad form just to quit when they were obviously still in the mood coming from a obviously very sexual people. That was to say he was more then willing to keep things going. No one really cared if they were intimate in a more public area.

"Yeah, one second."

Still, he wanted to make sure both of them were comfortable so he picked them up so they on a patch of grass on their back before entering her. As usual, she was pretty tight but it wasn't long before he was thrusting into them, just like all the times before to give them a working over.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:14 pm

While missionary position was good, Berry was a fan of standing and doggy, Reizo reached inside of her more with those two positions. But she wasn't going to complain. This was still good.

As Reizo continued to thrust into her, Berry's embarrassed voice starts to come out as she starts to moan with each thrust that starts to get progressively louder as he continues!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum