Recharging the Batteries (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Recharging the Batteries (M) Empty Recharging the Batteries (M)

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:49 pm

Planet - Sacryria.
Time - Close to evening.
Weather - clear sky's, warm in the mornings and afternoons, cool in the evenings.

In a flash of light, there were four people in Ace's apartment once more. Ace, for her part, takes a deep breath "Ah... it's so refreshing to be back home. The sights, sounds, smells. The fresh air... even the Planet of the Kai's doesn't have air This clean." she says as she heads to her room "If I may be excused, make yourselves at home. I'm going to slip into something a bit more comfortable. Berry, will you join me?" she asks as the two ladies head into the next room.

Kyle looks over to Reizo "So, you're about to get the eyeful you've been waiting over a year for, you must be excited, huh?" she says, sticking her tongue out at the Alusarian "Now, do I wish to remain in this form and join our friends in their bare escapades, or do I wish to change into a dog or something?" she teases.

Last edited by namey on Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recharging the Batteries (M) Empty Re: Recharging the Batteries (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:47 pm

He saw Berry naked on a regular basis, so Kyle must of been talking about Ace. Of course he didn't mind but he was happy with Berry so he didn't think too much on it, of course now that he Was here and he wasn't dead he did think about it.

"Uh, up to you. I would like you too, because kind of hard to talk to a dog." All this time and he still got somewhat flustered, but he was better then what he was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Both Ace and Berry come walking out of the bedroom, both completely naked, as usual "Ah, that feels so much better." Ace says.

Berry nods in agreement "I completely does." she says "I now understand what you meant not too long ago." she says.

Both ladies look over at their guests "It's your turn now." Ace says "Please feel free to use my bedroom." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:14 pm

Reizo thought about it, and nodded a bit. "All right, I'll be right back." The good thing about this place he didn't need a lot of clothes so he could make this relatively quick and come back without much fuss. This may be the first time he finally got to see more of what the planet was like.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Kyle follows Reizo in "So, this is my first time on this planet, what can you tell me about it?" she asks as her clothing starts to dissolve and change into her skin, meaning she really wasn't wearing clothes at all. Still, she looked exactly like one would think she would look out of her clothes, as she did in them. A pair of black cat ears and a cat tail sprout from her head, replacing her normal ears, and rear.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:46 am

Reizo was still getting used to them having breast and a figure, still he didn't stare at them as he didn't want to walk around with his friend too happy. However, with Ace, Berry and all the other women around it be impossible so he gave up on that.

He wasn't really super muscular but more toned then anything else which fit his general build. "I don't know about the whole planet but the place I went through the place was a lot more uh...free so to speak. They're Very open about their sexuality, to the point they don't care if people see them going at it. Not sure what your people's culture is like so you might be in for a culture shock if we run into anything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:10 am

Kyle shakes her head "No, no. I find the whole mating ordeal quite fascinating. You see, my kind reproduce differently from, uh, non shapeshifters." she says "So it'll be something to look forward it."

"Well then, why wait any longer?" Ace says as she opens her door and starts out, Berry sticking close to Reizo and Kyle bringing up the rear.

There wasn't anyone in the halls as the four of them head out. But once out, there were people everywhere. Some with animal ears and tails and some without, and all of them as bare as the day they were born.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:58 am

Reizo did wonder then if the form he normally saw of them was their true form come to think of it. It had never occured to him it might be the form he was born with until recently. As for reproducing, he'd ask about it later because Ace's people didn't know about aliens and what not it was best to keep such things to themselves for now.

Maybe this planet existed where he was from too? There was no way to really know, he'd just have to ask around he supposed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Kyle looked around "Wow. They All seem pretty model-esque. Like, less than 1% body fat between the first ten people I had seen." she says "Very impressive." she nods.

Ace smiles at the compliment "Thank you. I'm certain my people would appreciate such a compliment from one such as yourself." she says. Reizo would recall the direction they were going, it was to the Chamber of the Wise Ones.

Berry certainly noticed "Autumn, why are we going to the Chamber of the Wise Ones?" she asks in a small voice.

Ace smiles, reassuringly, at her friend "Be at peace, Berry. They let me go with Hammond if, when I came home, I reported to them before doing anything." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:51 pm

Reizo decided it was now the best time to ask. "So what exactly is the Chamber? Is it like your council?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:56 pm

Ace nods "Something of that nature." she says "They are the ones who give counsel to Sacryia and her people." she says "And should little green men come to visit, it will be they whom will greet them." she says, knowing full well that most aliens weren't little and were sometimes hostile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:13 pm

Reizo nodded a bit to that. [color=cyan"I see, that makes sense." [/color]He remembered Hammond was Ace and Kyle's teacher back at the Time Patrol so it made sense. He did fit the green part, but he definitely wasn't little and neither were most of his people. Funnily enough, Reizo had yet to meet or hear about any race that was both green and tiny despite it being a common thing about those who weren't space ready; maybe there was something to it?

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:22 pm

Ace nods to Kyle and Reizo "Wait here. Berry and I shall be back in a short while." she says as she hooks an arm around Berry's "Come along now." she says as she hauls her friend into the building.

Kyle was looking out at all the very tones men and nicely slender women "This place seem peaceful. I wouldn't mind spending a few weeks here." she says, eyeing Reizo "And from the looks, neither Would you." she giggles at her joke.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:07 pm

Reizo scratched the back of his head. "..Well, you're not wrong. I do like the place and its not just because there's a bunch of naked women around..." He admitted, thinking. "Hey, been curious on something you said. Your kind produce uh, differently right? Does that mean the form I see you in isn't your true form?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:48 am

Kyle chuckles "Of course not. It's no wonder you would think that, I hardly change form around you. But Ace and Bow have seen my true form many times." she says "In case you were wondering, my true form is a golden blob that I have to revert back to every six-teen hours out of the day." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:15 am

It was hard for Reizo to imagine them as any kind of blob considering he was so used to seeing them in a humanoid form. It did raise questions in one form or another. "Ah..I guess that's what you mean when you said your kind reproduces differently then most. So in your natural form you have no gender?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:05 pm

Kyle nods "That's correct. Like I said, to become something, we need to think like that something. So in my case, I Am a girl now. Mind and body. Tomorrow, I may be a guy again." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:28 pm

This did make Reizo think of something else that just hit him. "Okay, I get you're a girl and humanoid but you still would have to pick the main race of that humanoid right? So what race are you now then?" He didn't know because he was using his Ki sense as little as possible back there for their rules. Nor did he know if their energy changed when they did, and while he could tell by sensing it, he rather it be a surprise.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:41 pm

Kyle quarks a brow and nods to one of the fauna walking around "I'm one of them, so as to not raise suspicions." she says, figuring it would have been obvious.

A couple of girls walk over to the two of them, they looked like they were still in high school "Excuse me, but me and my friend here were wondering if you two would like to join us for a drink?" one asks. She was decent looking, long green hair, small A-cup breasts, with big brown eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:18 pm

As Reizo learned early on, looks can be deceiving and Ace's people seemed to be on the longer lived side of things but he wasn't sure exactly how long. Considering Berry physically was in her twenties but her actual age was older.

He wasn't sure about Kyle, so he spoke for himself. "Thank you, but I'm in the middle of waiting for someone. I can't speak for my friend though." Then again he supposed Ace could probably track them down if need be.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:20 am

Kyle smiles as she grabs onto Reizo's arm and pulls it close, pressing it between her soft breasts "Sorry, my dears. But I'm waiting for some friends with this swanky piece of hotness." she says, winking and sticking her tongue out a little.

This gets a giggle from the two girls as she return the wink and head off. Kyle had given them the impression that they, Reizo and the friends they were waiting for, would be doing some naughty stuff later.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:29 am

This made Reizo embarrassed slightly about things, especially since it was getting a bit of a reaction as it were since it put thoughts in his head. "..You know, its not the naked thing or people having sex out of the public that even throws me off anymore. It's the fact everyone knows when I'm giving a salute."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:57 pm

Kyle looks down at Reizo's erection "What's the big deal about that anyway? As far as I know, the people here take a stiffy as a compliment." she says as her tail swishes past Reizo's dick "So, I guess a thank you is in order." she says.

Ace and Berry come walking out of the building "We have returned. Have you two been accosted by the lovely men and women of my home world yet?" she asks passively, while Berry moves close to Reizo.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:16 am

"Not too long ago actually.." Reizo started, as he got back to normal. "So? How did the meeting go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:01 pm

Ace waves her hand "About the same as it always does. They just asked questions about the aliens we've met and Berry got into a little trouble for leaving and not telling anyone." she says "But once I explained the situation, everything worked itvs self out." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum