Recharging the Batteries (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Recharging the Batteries (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recharging the Batteries (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:03 am

"We'll as long as things worked out." He had been slightly worried about that but since Berry wasn't in any real trouble then everything else checked out. "So what did you guys want to go to first if anything? We're still new here so its kind if your show."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:41 am

Berry had no idea, well she had one or two ideas what she and Reizo could do, but that was it. Ace, on the other hand, thought it best to get something to eat "How about we get something to eat?" she asks.

Kyle Was pretty curious about what the fauna ate. After all, not all of them were vegetarians. Most were omnivorous, so she wondered where they got the meat from "I'm game." she says, swishing her tail.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Like Kyle, Reizo was a bit curious about that aspect of their food as well. "I'd like to. I'm really curious what your people usually eat here at home."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:37 pm

Ace leads everyone to a restaurant. There were a few people inside. One guy had his head resting against the breasts of a very attractive young woman with cat ears, who was petting his head and purring. One of the waitresses was having a 'good time' in the back, as another with autumn red hair and big, bouncy, breasts somes walking over "Greetings. How may I please you today?" she asks, eyeing Reizo up and down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Even though he knew what to expect, it still a bit of sensory over load for someone not used to this sort of things. Sure Farians for example of both genders were known for their libido's, but they tended to keep it private and were far less public about it like here.

Just like the waitress with large breast coming over, though he'd guess if you grew up in this kind of enviroment you pretty much got immune to this sort of thing. "Uh..what's the most popular thing on the menu today?" He managed to say after his brain started working again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:22 am

Ace, thankfully, takes over "We shall have three house specials and some cold water." she says with a smile.

The waitress smiles at her with a nod "If that is your order. It shall be a few minuets. Thank you for dining with us." she says.

Ace motions for the waitress to come closer "how about later, i show you what my pleasure really is..?" she whispers to the waitress.

The young woman smiles at Ace "i get off in about three hours, if you wish to wait until then..." she whispers back, which gets a smile from Ace, who nods.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:48 pm

Reizo could listen in but of course choose not to as that would be rude but he could guess. His hormones were understandably a bit heightened after what happened but he tried to put it into the background for now.

"Is this your first time here?" He asked Berry after a moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:28 am

Berry blinks at Reizo, as if he asked a strange question "No. I've been here many times before." she says "I use to come here with my friends."

Ace nods "You should probably get in contact with them and apologise for worrying them by disappearing as you did. I'm certain they must be worried about you." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:10 pm

Reizo thinks for a moment. "We'll in that case, when we're done here maybe we can pay them a visit. I've seen them with the first time we met but never really interacted with them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Berry nods "A-alright. If you really want to come with me to their apartments, I'm okay with that as well." she says "I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting acquainted with you again."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:00 pm

"Yeah, I mean they're important to you. I really just want to see all this place is like. I haven't taken you to my home so its something to fix one of these days."
Reizo had noticed Ace didn't bring up her parents far as worried, so either they weren't around, they didn't get along, or thirdly it was just a small oversight and he was thinking too much on it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:19 pm

Or a fourth option was, they didn't have the traditional parent/child relationship on Sacryria, as most other planets did.

However, with Ace going to have fun with that waitress and Berry heading off with Reizo, that left Kyle all by herself. She wasn't really sure what to do once they all were gone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:35 pm

While they were eating, after a moment, Reizo decided to ask about something. "So..I noticed there hasn't been any kids around which is a good thing. Is there like a separate area?" He assumed so, he hadn't seen any or any with their kids, not that they needed to see all what was going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:03 pm

Ace shakes her head "No. They are all in study right now." she looks over at something on the wall which looked like a sun dial "They shall be out in a few hours time." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:23 am

"I guess that makes sense. There's still a lot about your home I don't know so trying to learn what I can. Does this city have a map?"
He was kind of curious, from a location stand point and just how big things really were.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:42 am

The waitress comes back with their orders. It was a type of noodle soup with vegetables, rice, and fish in it. Ace shakes her head "Sorry, but no. You see, this whole city if alive. So that means it's constantly changing." she says.

"Us Flora can speak to the vegetation of the land, so we know our way around, even when it changes." Berry explains "And the Fauna have what they call, directional instincts. They never lose their sense of way." she says.

Ace nods "So you see, we've never had needs for maps or anything of the like and since no one from... off world..." she whispered that part "...Ever comes here, we have no real need To make maps." she finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:53 am

That was all kinds of unfortunate for Reizo, he didn't have Either of those two abilities. He did at least have Ki sense if he really got into a bind, he didn't always do it but he would in a pinch if he really needed to use it.

"Kind of a shame, but I'll deal with it. Besides, I have you two for guides." Which was true, not like he minded hanging around them though Ace was going to be gone for who knows how long.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:01 am

Berry grabs his arm and cuddles closer "That's right. You have us to see you through the day." she says.

Kyle looks at the three of them "Okay, so you two are going to visit some friends, Ace is going to get friendly with someone... so what am I suppose to do?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:15 am

Reizo didn't mind Berry doing that, he enjoyed when she did things like that a lot, or the coddling after they had a loving making sesssion; he was kind of a sucker for that.

"I mean, if Berry is fine with it I don't see why you can't come with us if you want." Reizo pointed out, he was fine with it and Kyle seemed kind of lost as far as what they wanted to do. If he was in her shoes, he'd probably just go exploring, since they had a built in compas, not like they had to worry about getting loss. "Or you can see more of the city and we can catch up with each other later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:14 pm

Kyle was picking at her food "I suppose I could go and explore. Maybe try out some different forms of this world." she says "Or even see what all this open affection is all about." she nods to herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:45 pm

Reizo didn't really have much personally to add to that, if he, or rather she wanted to come they just had to ask. Even with the thing with Ace their people seemed far more..open to things, if asked Ace probably wouldn't mind Kyle there or even partcipating if the other woman was fine with it.

As for the food, while Alusarians normally had a big appetite but he wasn't as hungry as now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:23 pm

Ironically, out of the four of them, Reizo was the only who needed to eat. Ace and Berry only needed water and sunlight, and Kyle didn't need to eat, but did so out of politeness.

Ace stands up "Well, if you'll kindly excuse me. It would seem my waitress is taking a break." she says as she starts back "Don't wait up."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:38 am

Reizo finished not too long after Ace went to finish doing her own thing so to speak. "I'm done, so ready to go when you are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:07 am

Kyle nods "If you two are heading out, I'll go find something to do as well." she says as she stands "We can meet back at Ace's place in a few hours. We both still need a place to stay for the night." she points out.

Berry shakes her head slightly "You don't have to go out on your own." she says "You can come with us if you like, meet my friends as well." she offers.

Kyle shakes her head "Thank you for the offer, but I do believe I'll pass for now. Maybe some other time."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:27 pm

Reizo had thought maybe they would have wanted to, but seemed to not be the case at least for now. "Sounds like a plan. We can meet up back at Ace's place in a few hours and then go from there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum