Spring Islands

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spring Islands - Page 4 Empty Re: Spring Islands

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Nikki thought that made sense, considering stuff back at home. "I understand. Noreal is doing something similar, though with earth not knowing us as much publicy, its more your people visiting. Besides earth residents that find out, or stumble into our world anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:08 pm

Alister nods, silently. He knew about the Human's who 'stumbled' into Noreal. It must have been quite a few of them to have been able to start their own settlement and such. He always wondered why the people from Noreal hadn't offered to return them to their own world or why the Human's never tried to go back to Earth. After all, they were Human's and had Thousands of years of distrust engrained into their DNA. Even on a different planet, it's not likely that they would change. Besides, after many years of interspecies relationships, would there be any full Human's left anymore? Alister doubted it, with as little of the percentage that could have 'stumbled' into Noreal over the centuries, and it had to be a small amount, otherwise Earth would have found out about Noreal long ago.

Alister looks over to Nikki "Come on, let's go lounging by the beach, shall we?" he asks. There were others at the resortn most were other Mystic's and a very small sum were Human's. It pleased Alister to see the Human's enjoying his culture.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:02 am

Truthfully, there wasn't that many humans there, or native earth races in general. Nikki statement was more along the lines of world leaders and their related, the Hunters and such coming for one reason or another. They wanted to make sure they were accounted for at the least.

Nikki hadn't seen Espen or her daughters, but she wasn't worried about it because like herself they were doing their own thing. She gave Alister another warm smile. "I like that idea. This place is really relaxing, I can see why its such a big tourist spot."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:00 pm

On the beach, Alister was laying under a big umbrella, reading a book and sipping a drink. There were some clouds in the sky, a slight cool breeze in the air and a beautiful young woman with him. This truly Was paradise for Alister.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:49 pm

Nikki for the moment was enjoying the weather and general atmosphere that was around her. Perhaps when Kylie got old enough to live on her own, she'd move here so the young one's current life wouldn't be disrupted.

There had something that crossed her mind, she didn't really ask because it was just one of those things. "You know, I never really asked, but what happened to your parents? If its a sensitive subject, you don't have to go into it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:05 am

Alister shrugs. He didn't mind the question "They died many years ago, just before my Day of Ascension. I don't dwell on it, however. I know that death is a natural part of life, even for ones as long lived as people say we are." he explains. Clearly he doesn't see that Mystic's live very long lives, but that everyone else lives really short ones.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:14 am

Nikki thought if Alister was sharing, it was only fair she'd do the same as well. "My parents passed away when I was younger, but I always had fond memories of them. I think they would of liked you, but you're right it is apart of life. I try to focus on the present when I can, not much good goes to dwelling on the past..at least the painful parts."

______

Vira and Kylie had went off to do their own thing while Espen waited for Ruby to get dressed patiently. This vacation was more or less what he needed to recharge after everything to get his head back into the game. There was of course much for him to do once he got back but for now he was going to enjoy it.

According to what Alister said, Ruby had a hard time taking it easy so he was going to try to help with that if he could.

Once the young woman came through, he smiled warmly. "You look lovely today Ruby. Shall we be off for the day?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:04 pm

Alister shakes his head "It's the painful ones that should be thought about the most, as they are the moments that either make or break how you turn out in the future." he says, which meant he dwelled on painful memories, probably more than he should.

He gets up and takes his shirt off "I have an idea." he says as he holds a hand out to Nikki "How about we go for a fly?" he asks.

When Ruby finally came out, she was wearing a simple, white, one-piece swimsuit. She seemed a bit embarrassed by her figure, or lack of one when compared to someone like Vira "Um..." she quickly puts a shirt on, covering her swimsuit "I think, I'll probably stay under the umbrella... I, uh, I never really learned to swim, so I'm good right here... Ah-hah..." she laughs a little nervously.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:33 pm

Nikki didn't completely agree with that, since in her opinion one can get stuck in a negative feed back loop thinking on the painful memories or what could of been Such as thinking about her deceased mate, or Espen brooding over past things with Jennifer just being the latest significant one. In the end though, everyone different so she didn't presume to tell people how to handle it.

The Nosferartu didn't comment on it, but of course she didn't mind Alister taking his shirt off. "Hm, well I never do something like this but no time like the present. I'll give it a try." She suppose maybe Alister was going to carry her, or something along those lines.

___

Espen could tell the young woman was on the self concious side, but she didn't need to be in his opinion. She didn't have the same type of figure the Nakeen women or some of the others present but it wasn't a contest. Most weren't really even paying the group much mind, Vira and Kylie in question were making some type of sand castle together in the background.

Still, while he would nudge a bit he never tried to force people out of their comfort zone, merely lead a horse to water as that earth saying went. However, even if she didn't, he planned on doing anyway even if it was by himself. "If you're sure. I never learned to swim until I got much older. Did you bring a book with you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:18 pm

Alister was, indeed, gonna carry Nikki. Because who Wouldn't want to hold a beautiful, half naked, young woman in their arms?

He picks Nikki up in a bridal carry "Hold on for a moment." he says as he jumps in the air, unfolding his mighty white wings and takes off into the air and within seconds, the two of them were soaring above the island!

Ruby sighs as she shakes her head "N-no. Sorry... that's not true..." she mumbles "I do know how to swim.. I just, I don't think I should be, you know, getting too distracted. I'm suppose to be your personal assistant." she mumbles again "A-and, I can't do my job very well if I'm playing."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:20 am

Nikki didn't mind this of course, she was a indepdent woman with a mind of her own but at the same time, she enjoyed things like this that made her feel like a woman. She could feel his well chiseled chest in this position but she tried to clamp down on those hormones.

She cuddled up to him a bit more. "So where to captain?"

___

That made sense, Ruby had been doing her best to avoid just winding down and Alister had said as much. So with that in mind it made sense she was doing what she was doing. Still, he wanted the young woman to unwind a bit and get to know them a bit.

"I apperciate it, but your job isn't going to go anywhere by just taking a few moments to yourself. I really wouldn't mind the company, can you do that for me, please?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:15 am

Alister was flying slowly as they decided in where to go "How about one of the neighboring islands? See if we can't find our own private beach somewhere?" he asks.

Ruby nods slowly "O-okay. Because you asked me to, I'll put my duties on hold, you know, for a little bit." she mumbles, not making eye contact.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:40 am

Nikki quite liked the sound of spending some alone time with Alister as far as that went goes. "I think we're on the same wave length. Go ahead and lead the way."

__

From what Espen could tell it seemed it was more then just wanting to continue her duties' she seemed rather shy as well. It was endearing in its own way.

"That's all I can ask for. Let's have a bit of fun, the day is still pretty young."
Espen was hoping she'd wind down a bit, it wasn't completely up to him but he was willing to try.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:17 pm

Alister flies around for a bit, spotting a place and coming for a landing. It was a nice beach that had a thick forested area on one side, a beach on the other, a cliff the next, and ocean the last. One could really only get here by flying.

Alister sets Nikki down "Yes, I think this will do quite nicely." he says. There was a box or small crate there as Alister walks over to it and opens it up. There was food and drink in it. It was a picnic box "Ah, here we go." he says as he spreads out a blanket and gets some glasses ready "Care for something to drink?" he asks. It seems he planned this.

Ruby sits down on a lounge chair with a book "O-oh. Um, thank you but a drink and a good book it all I really need for some entertainment." she says with a shy smile "Stimulation of the mind is important, after all."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:54 pm

Nikki liked the island they found themselves in; it was quite and out the way not to mention had a rather nice view. In her case though she wasn't purely talking about mother nature, unless you counted handsome man she was spending time with.

At the offer, she smiled, politely taking a glass of her own. "Did you plan this? Either way I really like it here, its very quaint. What's in the glass?"

Mystics had some interesting drinks, as did most other places that had their own take. There was some things they didn't sell to humans because it was dangerous to say, humans. She imagined some of the stuff for her kind would the same; when Noreal wasn't in the shadows far as earth went anymore anyway.

Espen couldn't fault the young woman for that he really just wanted them to wind down and if they did so in a book that was more then fine with him. Normally he enjoyed reading a lot but at the moment seeing others swimming he too wanted to do something more physical active.

"That's fine, as long as you're enjoying yourself. If you need me I'll be around."
He'd leave the young woman to it and get his swimming in for the day. It Did mess with his powers and such but since it wasn't like he was in a crisis, that didn't matter.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Alister smiles as he holds the drink out "Fire wine. Don't worry, it's Human safe." he assures "It leaves a warm feeling throughout when you drink it. Though, drink too much of it too fast and you'll start to really feel the burn." he chuckles "Personal experience."

Ruby watches Espen head off for a swim "Uh, same here!" she calls to the older/younger man "If you need me for anything, please feel free to ask me!" she says, before going back to her book.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:05 pm

Nikki did rather like the sound of that, she'd have to drink more of it later though she didn't want to burn up or get too drunk. Now a bit buzzed and such? She could do that. "Hm. You know I noticed this place is a bit too well placed along with those drinks just to be a concidence. Is this a private get away of yours when you don't feel like being bothered?"

While he was out on vacation, Espen fully intended to take full advantage while he was out since it was unknown when he would fully get to relax like this again. The place reminded him somewhat of places he had been at in Noreal or earth but it definnitely had its own unique charm to it' he'd have to visit again later.

As it turned out, he wasn't completely alone in his swim. To his right were the human couple from before enjoying each other's company, so he let them be. He was probably older then both of them put together, since more often then not, humans looked as they appeared where as something like Mystics it was never a sure thing.

To the left were a group of attractive young women, Mystics from the looks if enjoying the water. He decided a bit of small talk wasn't going to hurt him. "How are you ladies doing? First time in the springs?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:24 am

Alister wouldn't mind getting a bit buzzed with Nikki and just see where things went. However, it would take more than Fire Wine to get him buzzed.

He shakes his head "You got me. This is a place where some couples go to be alone. It's hard to get to, so it usually goes unused." he explains "I asked some of the hotel to set this up for us. I was feeling selfish and wanted some 'alone time' with you."

The girls giggle to themselves "Hello, mister Goldsmith." one says "You're quite attractive." says another "We come here all the time, mister Goldsmith." says the third one "Did you want to come play with us?" asks the first one.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:43 am

"Alone time huh? I can't say I mind that idea." Nikki said with a small smile. "And to be honest, I've been wanting to spend some time with just the two us for a bit. It's just we haven't exactly had the time until now."

__

"Sure. I wouldn't mind, this is actually my first time being here myself. May I have your names?" He wasn't surprised they knew him already being famous but he never let that get to his head and just assume things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:55 am

Alister chuckles "That's so true. There's always been Something going on that's demanded much of my attention." he says as he sits next ro Nikki "But for right now, at least, it is you who has my full attention."

The three come walking over to him "I'm Candy..." she says, tracing a finger down his chest "I'm Mandy..." says the second girl, who lightly touches his arm "And I'm Brandy..." the third one purrs at him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:48 pm

Nikki was debating something in her head whether to go with it or and while her kind were long lived, they weren't near as much as Mystic's. She finally decided to, most men wouldn't reject her charms but Alister also wasn't most men still.

"I can say the same. In fact, there's something in mind we can do to pass the time.." Nikki went over to kiss his neck, but more trailing down as her large breast pressed slightly against him. It was done in a way she could easily stop if she wasn't interested and gauge hos reaction how far to go.

____

Espen was a genleman, true, but he was still a young(by his people and look wise anyway) man who still had the normal urges and thoughts most did. It had been quite some time, admittiingly so being pent up probably had at least part to do with it.

He didn't short circuit from the attention like most men would have in this situation and stop thinking, but he did enjoy the attention. "It's an pleasure to meet the three of you. So, what do you ladies like to do for fun around here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:05 am

When Alister decides to turn on his charm, most women are unable to resist him. Especially his own kind. He lifts Nikki's head by cupping her chin and plants a serious kiss on her lips "As much as the thought of taking this a bit further appeals to me, we should save this for when we're not in a public location." he says with a smile.

Candy looks a little ways down the beach. There was a net set up with a ball in the sand "We heard Earth has this game called Volleyball, but you need at least four people to play it." she says.

"The object of the game is to keep the ball in the air, but try and make it hit the ground on the other side of the net." Mandy explains.

"Would you like to play this strange, new game with us?" Brandy asks, grabing Espen by the arm and squeezes it between her breasts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:15 am

Nikki was a bit disapointed, but understood. Exciting as it could have potentially been, Alister also had a image to keep. She really enjoyed the kiss though, so for now she'd let it be. "All right then mister, I'll do my best to behave for now."

___

Brandy did have Espen's attention if that was her goal, which seemed obvious enough. "I saw people play it and know how it works but I never played it myself back on earth. I don't see why not. It could be fun."
___

It was a bit after and Nikki noticed it seemed good enough time as any to be heading back. "The time goes back quickly doesn't it? We should probably  be heading back."

___

Espen lost track of time but overall he had been enjoying himself a great deal with the game, he wasn't the best naturally but he did learn quickly and more importantly it was fun. Not like most men were going to complain too much about hanging out with a group of young women at the beach. Of course like all good things it had to end some time judging by the sun and such.

"I had a lovely time, but its about time I headed back."
Espen didn't really want to go but he couldn't stay forever really. He focused a moment on Brandy. "If you like, perhaps we can hang out some other time when you're free to get to know each other more? I'll still be on vacation for a bit."

He did have some interest in Brandy but more just testing the waters. Besides, he wasn't arrogant to just assume a women was interested in him just because of his status. Though come to think of it, he never recalled the Mystics using anything like a cell phone but he sure they had some way to get into contact with longer distances if they did want to hang out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:06 am

Alister nods, looking towards the sunset "Indeed it does." he says "And soon, the sun won't be coming up for three whole months, as we'll be entering the season of night soon enough." he says.

He holds his arms out for Nikki "Shall we head on back? I'm sure there are some who are wondering where we are."

Brandy smiles to Espen "Maybe..." sje teases "But we're a package deal. If you try for one of us, you'll get all three of us." she says, tracing a small circle on Espen's chest with her finger "Do you think you have the stamina to handle all three of us?" she practically purrs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:28 am

"Probably. It Has been a while since we went missing." N
ikki went to take the offered arm, though she wondered how aggressive she was going have to be. She already attempted something and nothing, though to be fair maybe he just didn't want anything in a public beach. Private part or not.

__

It wasn't something Espen expected to hear from them, though at the same time he as a male with a pulse wasn't complaining. "I think I can, if you three would have me. I certainly wouldn't mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum