Spring Islands

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spring Islands - Page 6 Empty Re: Spring Islands

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:46 am

Nikki took his hand without a second thought, she had some plans for tomorrow but how well they would pan out in reality was another story. Once they got where they needed to, the woman turned to gently kiss his cheek. "I had a absolutely wonderful time as always for the day and tomorrow may be even better. You have yourself a good night Alister."

_____

Sleep as always came and went with Espen, so when he was up and about again it was hard for him go back to it. Still, he supposed that it was part because a few things were on his mind that he kept to himself for the most part. It wasn't major but he feel more comfortable talking about it with someone he was close to, mainly Alister in this case.

He was busy with other things and his mate at the moment, which was fine and took priority.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:52 am

As Espen came out of his room, Ruby was waiting for him "Good morning. I have breakfast waiting for you down stairs." she says as she looks at a clipboard "You don't have anything on your schedule for today, so was there something you would like to do?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:31 am

Espen wouldn't admit he had been brooding about Jennifer a bit. It mostly just came and went at random times, but he supposed emotions had a mind of their own. In fairness, with how long lived his kind is a year wasn't a lot of time, so he supposed it take a bit more.

He shook his head. "At the moment, no but I'll think of something. Thank you for the breakfast."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:19 pm

Rubby nods with a smile "You're very welcome." she says "And you'll be happy to hear that Rosa has had a talk to those women from yesterday. They won't be bothering you the rest of your vacation." she says, seemingly very proud of herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:28 pm

"So was there anything suspicious that came to light?" Espen wasn't convnced they were say some honey pots around to lure him into some type of scandal. It was possible there was something else shady going but it wasn't the impression he got.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:46 pm

Ruby shakes her head "No. But we explained to them that you're often very busy and usually have very little chance to relax and we asked if they could give you some space, unless you approached them." she explains "They understood and agreed. But I would still caution against socializing with them. Though they have no ill intentions, I have a feeling that they're not Entirely pure of intentions." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:05 pm

Only thing he could think was they seemed interested in getting laid, he couldn't of course say completely for sure. That would definitely count as not so pure side of things..which being a young man that hadn't been with anyone for a long time he be lying if he said he minded. That being said, he tried not to think with base instincs, his mentor in Noreal had told him going that way led many men to ruin, which going by life experience there was truth in it.

"I see. I'll keep that in mind." Espen said. "Are you going to join me for breakfast or did you eat already?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Ruby nods "I've already eaten, but if you like, I can still join you, if you like." she says. She didn't mind spending time with Espen. Despite his young age, he was really wise.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:31 pm

"That's fine. I don't mind the company." For whatever reason Espen didn't find themselves all that hungry for the morning. It should be a relative slow day with nothing out of the ordinary happening, at least if trend kept as is anyway. "Do you have any siblings?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:07 pm

Ruby chuckles lightly "No. It's very eare for Mystic's to have siblings." she says, reminding him that their birth rate is so low "What about you? Do you have any siblings?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Espen shook his head a bit. "Not really. I was a single child and my parents I never really knew. I actually grew up on the streets and managed to get a lucky break. If you said I'd end up where I am now back then, I would of said you were crazy. Funny how life goes sometimes."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Ruby didn't really know how to reply to that story. She's always had a pretty good life, when compared to Espen's story "Yes. It seems that life doesn't always go how we believe it would, good or bad." she says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:08 pm

"Anyway, enough of the past. Let's grab something to eat." Espen knew Ruby wasn't hungry but he sensed it was time to change the subject on more positive things.

There was some of the group already, at least with Nikki and Kylie but Vira was nowhere to be seen at the moment. She was either sleep, or just out of the scene.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:20 am

Ruby looks over to Nikki and Kylie "Good morning, you two. Breakfast is ready, if you're looking for something to eat." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:01 pm

Nikki gently ruffled Kylie's hair. "We're fine. But Kylie has been feeling a bit under the wheather for some reason. It's good to see you two in good spirits."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:48 am

Ruby thinks for a moment "Maybe we could ask one of the medics to take a look at her." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:03 am

"It might not hurt."
Left unsaid Nikki didn't think it was a phyical ailment. "So, do you two have any plans for the day?" She hadn't seen Alister, but to be fair that was normal.

"For myself? Just enjoy the day but I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing just yet." Espen would figure it out, he always did. and Ruby probably be around unless she did something else. He was mostly getting them to wind down or try to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:43 am

Alister was up hours ago. He had a very bad dream that rousted him early and now, he feels someone, or something, watching him.

He tries to shakes it off and heads on off to the others "Good morning, everyone." he says as he looks around "We seem to be missing someone." he, noticing Vira wasn't there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:59 am

Nikki smiled a bit at Alister coming in. "She's still sleeping but she'll probably be joining us before too long. Did you get a decent rest?" If she noticed Alister bothered by something she didn't say anything at least at that moment.

___

Hiromi was a bit impatient to get to Alister after arriving with the guard, though even though she was a friend and a leader didn't mean she could skip everything. Thankfully with the urgency the fluff could be ignored to get to the point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:48 pm

Alister nods "Understood... If you'll excuse me..." he says as he gets up and heads over to Hiromi, pausing as he sees Something behind Hiromi that makes his blood run cold "What's wrong?" he asks, keeping his distance a bit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:58 pm

Hiromi decided to get to the point. "Amadeus has returned and his thugs attacked the Inferno Village. Jennifer was badly injured but she'll be fine with the healing just need rest.." She paused in her speech noticing Alister acting strange. She glanced behind her and saw nothing. "Did you see something?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:16 am

Alister internally winced at that Hiromi said about Jennifer. If she was being treated, the Desian shouldn't have said anything while Espen was still within earshot.

He shakes his head "It's, nothing to worry about." he mumbles in regards to Hiromi's question, however... "This news about Amadeus is disturbing, to say the least..." he says.

The guard nods, after saluting "There's more as well, I'm afraid..." he starts "The former Lord had also organized an attack on Empire City only a few days ago, as well as having gained a tremendous amount of power, somehow." he says in a low tone "In addition, he said that he was going to attack Capitol City next..." he mumbles.

This news was, indeed, deeply disturbing. He turns and walks back over to the group, specifically to Nikki "I, have to go. Something's come up what requires my immediate attention.' he says, taking her hands "I would like you all to stay here. If, you hear nothing from me in a few days, I want you all to get out of Elysium and look for a man named Jason Winters. Tell him what happened here." he says, sounding dead serious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:03 am

Nikki was more then a bit troubled with how Alister was talking about or rather what he was saying that troubled her. She kissed his cheek a bit. "I will, please stay safe. Is there any place this man hangs out with I can find?"

"If it helps and they're a bit harder to find maybe I could use my resources to help.." Espen suggested, at least it was worth a try if they were hard to find.

"Is something wrong?" Kylie asked, she seemed alarmed and worried about Alister.

Nikki kissed her forehead. "Relax. Everything is going to be fine, they're just important things." Kylie didn't seem to completely buy it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:40 am

Alister nods "Things'll be fine, kiddo." he says to Kylie "Arch Bishop stuff is calling my back to Capitol City. It shouldn't take more than a few days." he says, flashing a reassuring smile at the young girl, but behind her, was the Omen of Death, The Fallen One! Said to show it's self to those who are going to their end.

He looks back to Nikki "Go to a jewelry store in Japan called 'Osa-P', there you should find Christine Winters, she'll know how to get in touch with her brother." he looks over to Rosa, who nods.

He takes Nikki's hand and kisses it "Try not to worry. I'll be back as soon as I can." he says with a reassuring smile, which was hard to maintain for too long with the Fallen One's burning red eyes searing into his soul.

He turns and heads back to the guard and Hiromi "should the worst happen, will you protect them?' he asks her in a very low tone. It was selfish of him to ask this of her, since she had other responsibilities that she needed tending to, but he would feel better is she was with Nikki and her family, along side Rosa.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:50 am

Kylie teared up pushing herself from the table. "No! He's going to leave to!

Nikki frowned a bit. "Now, now. He's not going anywhere."

The young girl shook her head and ran to her room, making the older woman sigh before going after them.

Hiromi simply nodded. Of course she would, there were other people to look after things in place and Nakeen's were family to her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum