Spring Islands

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Spring Islands - Page 7 Empty Re: Spring Islands

Post by Namey Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:12 am

Alister, Hiromi, and the guard disappear from the island as Mystic's were known to do. Ruby watches them go, a stunned look on her face "Oh wow... he wants you to seek out the Children of the First One..." she says "That's, well, that's huge! They almost Never come to Elysium." she points out "It's said that one time the Daughter of the First One came to Elysium, she Single handedly took out what remained of the Outcasts, just to make Elysium safe for others." she says in a wistful voice.

((Alister is out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:35 am

Espen was largely distracted, mostly because he was worried. "I..actually believe its best we take our leave now and try to find this Jason character. I feel waiting will be a very bad idea."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:55 am

Ruby looked a little nervous "D-do you think, something's going on?" she asks "I think it's only fair to remind you, I've never been off of Elysium, so I'm not sure how much help I can be." she mumbles.

Rosa walks over to the young woman and places a reassuring hand on her shoulder "I have. You'll be alright. Just follow our lead." she says with a smile. She looks over to Espen and the others "I shall get things ready for our departure." she says to Espen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:18 am

Nikki came in with a rather sullen Kylie that refused to talk and a somewhat sleepy Vira. Espen turned towards them. "We plan on heading out, I can't tell you what to do but.."

Nikki shook her head. "No. I agree. There's no point in staying here and letting things potentially get too bad. We'll finish grabbing our things and head out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:37 am

Rosa looks over to the newcomers "It's already being taken care of. We can leave within ten minuets, if you like." she says.

Ruby looked nervous "So, we're Really heading to Earth next?" she asks "But, don't we have to go to Capitol City first? Isn't that where we Don't want to be?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:46 am

"Fine with me." Nikki paused slightly with what Ruby said. "Worse comes to worse, we will have to pass through and leave through there anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Ruby really didn't have anything to say, good or bad, because she was just an intern as far as the Circle was concerned "W-well, whatever you all decide to do, I'll be with you guys." she says. She didn't know any real good offensive moves outside of her blade, which was just a small knife.

Rosa comes walking over "We're all set and ready to leave whenever you wish to leave." she says. She couldn't help but notice that some amongst their ranks looked a bit nervous "Please be at ease, young Ruby. I shall protect everyone here." she sends to the young Mystic.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:37 am

"It'll be fine Ruby."
Espen gently patted Ruby on the back once noticing her being the most nervous out of the group. Nikki and Vira were civilians but they were made of stern stuff; Kylie was Kylie and he had been around the block too much to get rattled easily. "I'm ready as well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:48 am

The group climbs in the air boat and Rosa gives them the go ahead to take off.

((I guess everyone's out and the thread's closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum