Spring Islands

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spring Islands Empty Spring Islands

Post by Namey Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:01 pm

It had, indeed, taken them a few hours to get to the Spring Islands, but they were finally there! It looked exactly like one would expect a tourist paradise to look like. Very much like Hawaii, for the most part. There weren't as many people wandering around as one would think. Though, there was a big party awaiting the Arch Bishop and his guests. They all had their own rooms and even Ruby was there waiting for Espen, which a couple of Alister's Elite Guards were waiting for them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spring Islands Empty Re: Spring Islands

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:35 am

Kylie was so excited about being there, but because she had hyped herself up so much and there had been a long way, she was notably more calm when they got there. One can only keep up that kind of energy for so long, even for a little kid. She hung close to her big sister for the moment.

For his part, Espen was a bit surprised Ruby had come before he did but not too much. "Morning Ruby. How are you doing?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 am

Ruby looked surprised that Espen was talking to hwr for some reason "O-oh... um, I'm doing quite well, mister Goldsmith... thank you for asking." she stutters "How was your journey? Not too long I hope." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:40 am

"It was long, but it was a relaxing trip. I'll have to do it a bit more often from time to time." He talked to Jordan mainly just to check on them and he liked the young woman thus far, besides the obvious of being able to help.

"So where will be staying?" Vira asked after a bit, Kylie had wanted to see more so she let little girl ride her shoulders, since she was still tiny enough for that to be viable.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:52 pm

One of the hotel girls showed everyone to their rooms. Ruby's was right next to Espen's, which was in the VIP section, while Alister's was in the royal hall. They were given a detailed map of the islands, which had a brief explanation on that they had going for them, and while Nikki nixed the idea of going to the islands that had nudity on them, Alister was keeping an open mind.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:34 pm

Nikki wasn't sure where to go to first, and Espen was looking the map over to decide on where to head to. Vira for her part was simply calming talking to Kylie about a few mundane things, and that Jacob at school made her mad because he made fun of her fangs, but Vira said he might do that because he liked them, which Kylie made a face about that.

"Do you have a idea where you want to visit next first?" Nikki wasn't sure about the nude beach, but if her man wanted to, she'd at least give it a shot if told about it or asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Alister nods "Yes. I plan on exploring the main island, seeing all the sights, until nightfall. They usually have a show amd from what I've been told, they put together a special feast for us honored guests." he says with a smile "Tomorrow, however, is when I plan on exploring the other islands."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:33 am

Nikki was looking forward to that, she always did enjoy the food that was native to the Mystic people and here it seemed they would be getting a lot more of it then usual. It probably had to do with her more adventurous side when it came to food, that's why she liked to travel but these days having another little one made it harder. "It sounds like a lot of fun, I'll be looking forward to it."

By this time Kylie had taken to riding Vira's shoulders because she wanted to see some things, and she was still tiny enough for it to be a viable method of travel. Mostly, she was looking at the map and seeing where they could together and that little Kylie would enjoy too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:02 pm

The part of the island that they were on was a bit on the Rustic side, but Alister didn't mind. In fact, considering the Grand Hall, he would like to spend all his time here.

He was dressed a but more modestly, wearing a part of khaki shorts and a polo shirt as he expored the area. There were, of course, swimming pools, boat rides, hiking trails, and even a few games. Plus there were plenty of places to eat, but since the hotel was throwing them a feast, he would hold off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:26 pm

Nikki had chosen to wear a bathing suit as it both fit with the wheather and atmosphere of the place but she also maybe wanted to try swimming in one of the pools before the day ended. It was just nice not to have to worry about anything else at the moment.

"I'm really glad I got the chance to come here with you." She said with a small smile as she caught once she was done dressing. "You look very handsome in your outfit by the way."

Vira, Espen and Kylie had went to explore another part of the island. For his part, Espen had opted to take a more casual look instead of any kind of business suit since it Really wouldn't work in this kind of place or look right, he was here to relax after all. Her wore a simple t shirt and some jeans while Vira wore a blue sun dress along with the hat to keep the sun out her eyes a bit.

As for Kylie? Besides the jeans the only thing out of the ordinary was her shirt having a picture of Ramona, or her alternate nickname Rashida. She apparently thought them and some others were pretty cool and wanted to meet them someday.

"And..and then.." Kylie continued her talking as Vira listened them patiently go on in the background. "Then I said it was stupid and they left it alone."

"Well, its good you stand up for yourself. Did you still want to do the same thing when you grow up?" Espen asked the young one, enjoying the peace and quite.

"Yeah. I just have to train really hard and then I'll be ok. Sarah wants to go, and she can't go without me." She was, referring to the last time about the Elite Guard business. Though what Vira or Espen didn't say was Sarah may have to wait a thousand years, among other things. She was young so she was allowed to dream about the future.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:48 am

Alister smiles "Thank you for being nice. But I look every part a Human yuppy." he chuckles "You, on the other hand, look simply gorgeous. You could easily pass as a model." he says. Which was true, Nikki was incredibly beautiful, but she was also very humble.

While Vira, Kylie, and Espen were off exploring, Ruby was also following. She was still dressed for business, because even though Espen was on vacation, Ruby was still working.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:30 am

Nikki smiled a bit shaking her head. "No, I disagree. The more casual look fits you, and I rather like it. There's a charm there. But thank you for the compliment Alister." He was usually wearing his suit and other such things, so for her this was a treat.

___

While they were going about their thing, Vira went to address Ruby since she was the newest person in Espen's circle. "So is this your first time being at the spring islands Ruby?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:30 pm

Alister walks over to Nikki, takes her hands and kisses the back of them "I speak only the truth." he says with a smile "Maybe tomorrow I shall slip into something a bit more appropriate for swimming." he says.

Ruby nods "O-oh, um, yes. I've read about the Spring Islands, naturally, but my family never had the desire to go, so... yeah..." she mumbles "May I just say, I'm a big fan of your music and meeting you is like a dream come true." she says, kinda fangirling out a bit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:50 am

Nikki was happy about the action and compliment all the same hearing it from Alister. "That would be nice, something to look forward to tomorrow then. All and all, i like the scenery here. If I did live on your planet this may be one of the places I consider settling down in."

____

The news made Vira happy, she did always enjoy meeting fans, well at least the ones that weren't crazy or creeps anyway. "Well if you want, I can get something arranged so you can have front row seat if you're around. In the mean time, why the suit still?"

Espen shook his head. "She's still working, That being said, if you want Ruby you're more then welcome to spend some time off. If your first time I'd hate for you to be working all the time and unable to enjoy it, but its your call."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:58 am

Alister smiles a bit "You know, I think I know of someone who might have the pull to make that thought a reality, should it be something you're interested in." he says, clearly referring to himself. He normally doesn't use his position to get what he wants, but from time to time he could talk to someone who can make what he would like happen.

Ruby looked delighted, if a bit embarrassed by the attention "O-oh! That's alright. As flattered as I am by that, I wouldn't want to take anything away from the other fans." she says, before focusing on Espen "I'm a full time personal assistant, so where you go, sir, I go and should you ever need me, no matter what, I'll be there for you." she says, thumping her chest with pride.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:12 am

"Hm. It's tempting, though as I think I'm fine. Besides I wouldn't want to separate little Kylie and Sarah from each other when they regularly hang out." Nikki said after thinking it over. "Not to say the future is certain though, so just for myself we'll see."

__

Vira nodded a bit. "If you're positive I'll leave it alone, but its a open offer if you ever change your mind Ruby."

This made Espen smile a bit. "And I appreciate that, but that doesn't mean you also can't be around and also relax. This would be the perfect time for it, at least if you wanted."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:13 pm

Alister nods "Those two Do seem to get along quite well." he says, referring to Kylie and Sarah "I've been over there when Kylie wasn't and little Sarah seemes so, listless and lethargic all at the same time." he explains "I wonder how those two wi be like when they're both grown..." he says, more to himself.

Ruby nods "Thank you both for thinking of me, but this is my firsts step into getting more responsibility and maybe getting a title, which may one day lead to a position on the Circle, I can't mess it up be neglecting my duties." she says, clenching her little fists in determination.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:19 pm

Nikki slightly shook her head. "I'm not sure. Sarah seems like she may be a tom boy when older, not that there's anything wrong with that. My Kylie has shades of that too. She seems to want to be a fighter of some kind to protect people and seems adamant about following her father's foot steps without realizing it."

"If that's your wish I'll respect it." Espen responded. "What did you mean by title?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:04 am

Alsiter nods "It would appear thatlittle Sarah aims to be doing the same as her father and sister as well." he says "However, both still have a long way to go before they become elite guards, or what the equivalent is in Noreal." he points out "I look forward to seeing them grow in to their best selves regardless."

Ruby shrugs "It's, really hard to explain to someone who isn't a Mystic." she mumbles, trying to think of how to explains "You see, to us, there is no greater honor than to gain a title and start working for the betterment of your people and your house... my cousin would be able to explain more clearly, he's a member of the Circle.." she says, apologetically.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:16 am

"True. But they don't have to grow up too fast, they should be able to enjoy their child hood while they can. When I was younger it's all I could think about, but there are certain things I missed from that time..." Nikki was thinking of something. "Kylie asked if she could be a elite guard and you said yes but how it work for a non Mystic? If I recall didn't you also have to be a certain age."

_____

"Or Alister probably." Espen added in. "It's not something we need to know right away but I always found the history of other people and their customs rather interesting."

"For a lot of our kind it is." Vira amended. "A decent chunk of Nosferartu culture is reading up on a lot of things, and one of those we take more seriously is history. It all depends but its a common trend for us, but not everywhere."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:12 am

Alister nods slowly "It's usually about the age where one can get into politics, or as the Humans usually think, about twenty-one of twenty-five." he says "For Kylie, it'll be very hard, but not impossible for her to become an Elite Guard, considering Mystics can do certain things that she would be unable to do." he points out "But, I have no doubt her resolve will see her through."

"O-oh, I'm sure the Arch Bishop has more important things to do, than explaining our political structure." she stammers a bit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:46 pm

"If she's serious about it, I'll take her to Noreal. Only so much I can really teach her. Her father had a decent amount of friends in similar professions considering his background back there. If she's really lucky, maybe even a audience with Lady Yasuko for training." She didn't think so, but stranger things have happened as the saying went.

___

Espen repressed a chuckle, the young woman was cute without meaning too. "I'll leave it alone for now. If nothing else sure there probably is a book about it I can read for later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Alister nods "Jennifer seems to have more pull than her father does, so we'll see if she can do something to get her sister some extra help with the tests." he says "Still, both of them are a few years away from joining up with the militia. Who knows? Maybe between now and then, they may change their minds." he says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:33 pm

"Yes. that's probably for the best. I haven't seen or heard anything from Jennifer in quite some time. Hope she's doing well with whatever she decided to do with her life." It had came as a surprise to her that Jennifer had left, considering how close to two had been and taking her job seriously. There was a story there, true, but she never really dived into it because it wasn't her business.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:58 pm

Alister nods slowly "Aside from her monthly reports, neither have I." he says "The odd thing is, she requested the position in Inferno Village and since it's been vacant for a good long time, I couldn't refuse when someone Asked to go there." he explains "She also asked that I not tell Espen, for whatever reason."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum