Spring Islands

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spring Islands - Page 3 Empty Re: Spring Islands

Post by Namey Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:33 am

Alister nods "I'm afraid Espen is correct on both accounts. But there Should be some at the library in Capitol City." he says. Though, he supposed he could draw one for Kylie, it should be just as good as a picture. Still, as long as it takes, it would be easier to just show the youngin a picture of one.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:13 pm

"Oh, okay." Kylie seemed a bit disappointed at that but didn't press the issue anymore as she went back to drinking; that seemed to be enough to keep her busy.

"I am curious of the other parts of the island."
Nikki weighed in after a moment. "We do have something's like this back at Noreal, but not as popular save a few."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:18 pm

Alister nods "I can imagine. I've been to Noreal quite a number of times, but it's always been on business." he says, nibbling at his food "Maybe when things calm down a bit, I'll head over there to see the sights."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:48 am

Nikki liked traveling so from here, her home and earth it had been a experience and one day, if she had the chance she'd like to see even more worlds. It was just something else to kick off her bucket list of things to do.

Vira spoke up after a moment. "in the mean time, since this is my first time being here do you have any recommendations for me and Kylie to go? I promised to take them out with me, but not sure what would be a good area to visit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:41 am

Alister nods over to a small map on the wall "After we eat, I'll give you some information on where to go, but for the most part, the main island is a good place to stay, as most of the rides are here." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:15 am

"Ohh, they have rides?!" Kylie asked, getting excited which got a chuckle from her older sister.

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves Kylie. You need to eat and be healthy and Then we can focus on that."
Vira responded as she got comfortable for breakfast, and Kylie, well she didn't have an issue digging in. To be fair she had a big appetite to begin with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:24 pm

Alister nods "Yes, they Do have rides, but keep in mind that they were made from the imaginations of Mystics, so it's safe to say they may not be all that exciting." he chuckles.

Though it was true that his people seriously lacked imagination when it came to certain subjects, they were by no means dull. Especially when it came to fashion... if only they would put That energy towards other projects.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:43 am

Speaking of, Nikki may as well ask while they were a bit on the subject of things. "It's something I noticed, but is there a reason for that? One would think given how long your people live you have very active imaginations, after all you have nothing but time. More so then most people."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:06 am

Alister thinks on the subject for a moment "I think it's because wevre so long lived, when compared to other races, that we have such stunted imaginations. We tend to get bored of things quickly and just don't try to change them, but accept them for how they are." he tries hos best to explains. For a non Mystic, it would be hard to understand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:21 am

Nikki supposed that made sense to some degree, for her people they were long lived but not nearly as much as Mystic and some others. She supposed it was a middle ground of things. "Still, it seems in some respects you're still imaginative. Clothing comes to mind, they're rather unique. Some parts of it reminds me of things back home slightly."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Alister chuckles a bit "Flamboyant and full of frills and ruffles?" he asks. He hadn't had much time to get to Noreal lately and when he Was there, it was always business first. He couldn't stop to appreciate the culture and style of the place.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Nikki smiled and shook her head. "Yes towards the former, not so much the later."

"My signature dress I usually wear? That's a example of Nosferartu style." Vira weighed in. "It's hard to put it exactly into words, I'll just say its one of those things is you'll know when you see it. Even princess Trienna shows it somewhat."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:36 am

Alister nods absently. He's only ever meet the princess a few times and it was always very briefly. Business and stuff. Even when she came to Elysium.

"Well, if everyone's finished with breakfast, what say we enjoy the sun and the nice weather?" he asks *You know, while it lasts...* he thinks. It was getting close to the season of the moon and that meant three months of no sun.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:38 am

Nikki nodded as she got up along with the others. "I'm ready to leave for a day of exploring." The others voiced their agreement, though Kylie just nodded as she was distracted by her juice even if she had finished eating.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:10 am

Alister excused himself as he went back to his room to change. He planned on going swimming today and having an adventure and tomorrow he would go to one of the other islands to just relax under the sun.

He comes back in some swimming trunks, sandals, and a button down shirt that he had unbuttoned "Shall we go on an adventure?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:27 pm

The others took the time to get dressed as well, both Vira and Nikki went into bikinis again with the former having to be coaxed into it since she was more shy, but she did at least try it. Kylie was scared of drowning so she didn't change into anything to swim in, just a yellow sun dress and a hat. For Espen he did get some trunks, and a tropical shirt; if he was doing this may be comfortable and do as the Romans do.

"You look nice as usual Alister."
Nikki said pleased as she went to join his side. "And we're all ready, were just waiting for you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Ruby was dressed normally as she stands behind Espen. Alister nods to the group "Then let us be off to our own adventures." he says with a smile. He made a mental note to talk to Ruby about relaxing a little.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:20 am

Espen was slightly disapointed Ruby wasn't tropical clothes but if she didn't want to that was of course her choice to make. Though on another subject he had to ask something. "Do you know if these islands are completely natural or you make them in some way?" Mystics didn't seem to have the techoology to do such things, but you never knew which is why he didn't just assume.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:32 am

Espen could always tell her to get into something more comfortable and she would, of course, comply with his wishes. She would do whatever he asked her to do.

Alister nods "The main island is natural and the nine surrounding ones are artificially made. Much like how we make the crystal structures of Capitol City, we used our energies to make the islands here." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:03 am

Espen wasn't too surprised at that, if they could do it to cities why couldn't they do that to other things? He decided to request it to Ruby. "If we're here on vacation, why not get into something more comfortable for the time being?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:29 am

Ruby blushes a bit "O-oh, um, if that's what you wish, I shall return to my room and be back in a bit..." she says as she bows slightly to Espen and Alister, before heading bacl to her room.

Alister chuckles "She's a good kid, but a little too high strung at times and a bit aloof others." he says, looking over to Nikki "You look amazing as always. Shall we be off?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Nikki gave a small smile to that. "Of course, I'm always ready for a adventure of the day." Just spending time with him was more then enough but having it in a beautiful environment was another plus.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:28 am

Alister takes Nikki down to the beach first. Not too far from the main island, three smaller islands could be seen off in the distance "If the currents are favorable, a lot of the younger kids will try swimming to whatever island they are facing." he says "And because of our recent contact with other races, the resort owners have been getting all Kinds of new ideas, like tests of courage, the festival we seen last night, they were even thinking of adding a fake volcano for entertainment purposes only, I assure you." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:28 am

Nikki nodded slightly. "I can see that. Kylie is scared of swimming but I'm trying to get her a bit out of it, not forcing them but coaxing. The fake volcano sounds very interesting if its done."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:50 am

Alister nods "Not to worry. They have pools for children as well. They aren't too deep at all." he says "The purpose of this place is the ultimate comfort of it's guests, so they try to anticipate the needs of the people staying here. More so now that non Mystics are starting to show up." he points out. Pretty much saying (without saying) how crazy demanding Humans can be.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum