The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:40 am

Morning comes rolling around and instead of the Obliterator waking him, it was someone else WAAHH!! No, no, no! I'm gonna be Late!" she practically yells as she jumps out of bed and rushes to get ready, gather her stuff and head out as quickly as she could. Not even stopping for breakfast or to make her lunch.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:57 am

Hiroshi woke up with Taki practically yelling and running out before he could really say anything. It was like every five minutes in a scene something was conveniently getting interrupted that stop a character from experiencing potential grief. "I need to talk to you about the Overlord after school, I got vital information!" He called out to them as they left in a rush.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:29 pm

Taki rushes out the door "Oni stuff, vital! Got it! See ya after school!" she says as she takes off in a hurry, not even so much as a piece of toast in her mouth or anything.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Hopefully this also didn't bite them in the ass later, but she was just at school instead of out and about.

He tried not to think too much into what happened last night, it was nice but that didn't mean Taki wanted more then that even if stuff pointed at it. It was better not to assume, and after Musume he wasn't exactly eager to potentially get shot down so soon two times in a row.

Christine's shop was closed due to being so early, but while he got himself breakfast he could call Jack to let them know the important information and meet him here when he got the chance.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Justice Never sleeps! There's always someone on duty, keeping an eye on things around the world. Usually it's Buddy and one other, it rotates every week. But if Hiroshi needed the Unknown Heroes, they will be there (super hero pose!).
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Hiroshi put a call in that he needed to talk to who ever was avaibale for some vital information regarding the Overlord. After that he left it to them and proceeded to get something to eat while he waited.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:01 pm

After like, ten minuets or so, the door chime rings. It was Marcen. He was dressed in plain looking clothes and had a book bag slung over one shoulder.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Hiroshi opened the door to let the young man in. "Thanks for coming in on time. You're a busy man so I'll get straight to the point of what I had been told.." He then proceeded to tell them everything, making sure to more summarize it as not to waste time.

"..That's about it. Right now they're at my home instead of at the HQ or your base. I Really still don't think its a good idea just leave it to fate, because that always tends to bite me. I was hoping that maybe you or one of the others knew someone who could keep tabs on them and not attract attention. Preferbaly not someone on the main team; Abraxus said he might have someone but its up in the air on their end."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Marcen nods "I agree. We should head on over to your place and see about securing her safety." he closes his note book as he gets up and places something on the table. It almost looked like an old 'Simon Says' "This is a portable shield that will surround the house. Use it if things go sideways." he says.

Marcen gets up and puts his stuff away "You turn it on by tapping the four digit pass code on the back." he says as he starts on out, waiting for Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Hiroshi had to admit he had mixed feelings about the whole thing, of course they hadn't chosen to be brought back or into Suki's body. It wasn't the most secure, and he honestly wasn't even at his apartment most of the time.

After taking it, he headed to his house and opened. "I'm home. Brought a guest."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Aya jumps up "I was worried that you wouldn't show up today." she says. She looks over to Marcen "Who is this?" she asks.

Marcen nods "I'm Marcen Gregore. Second in command of the Unknown Heroes. I'm here to take you to a-" he suddenly cuts his words off, turns amd throws a kuni at something!

A blur jumps out from where the weapon would have hitn it was one of the Spyder Sisters! She lands about a hundred feet away "Impressive. Most don't realise I'm even there until it's too late." she cackles a bit "I believe you know why I'm here." she says.

Marcen nods "Indeed. To be arrested by me and then turned over to the Hunters." he says as energy swirls around him, then erupts, pushing anything within five feet away, changing him into his beast form as well.

Ever since Hiroshi and Taki had their night together, Hiroshi started feeling more like his old self, before Suki died.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:41 pm

The ironic thing was Suki's death actually was helping him deal with his inner demons directly. Before she had been something of a crutch, and when she died all the stuff he had bottled up came loose. Now he had to deal with it and was slowly getting better instead of a band aid on it. The issues had always been there, just burried.

Regardless, that wasn't important, Aya's safety was so he kept close to her for the time being. "Stay behind me, I'll keep you safe." It was day time, but maybe there was enough space he could move Aya somewhere else safer. He did decide to activate that device Marcen gave them, at least until the battle stopped.

He did want to help, but since Aya was priority he didn't want to be caught flat footed. He did, however, just in case Marcen needed it call for back up by more of the Heroes. You know, assuming he didn't automatically do so when in a battle.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:52 pm

The shield covered the entire apartment complex and the Spyder frowns "Well that's no fun... not like when I tore those screaming children apart..." she chuckles "I guess I'll just have to settle for you, little fox."

Marcen wasn't baited by this "Try and see how much different I am from those poor children." he says in a calm tone, sliding into a fighting stance.

Something catches his eye that was right behind the Spyder. It was the symbiote from before! It lunges at the Spyder, who tries to jump out of the way, but was captured by the purple goo.

A sudden *Hissing...* sound could be heard as the Spyder starts screaming as the symbiote starts to cover her and from what could be seen, it looked like her skin was Melting off!

Within seconds, the Spyder was covered and the symbiote started to take shape, turning back into the Form it had when it took over Sarah!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:17 am

It wasn't too long after did Ramona arrive, calmly landing by her friend as she took note of their opponent. "A strange one. I'd mistaken for for something else, if I didn't know any better." Still she was cautious because she had no idea who the new foe was capable of, she could get a rough idea how strong they were, but that was it
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:09 am

Marcen pulls out a tag and wraps it around his kuni "Becareful. This creature has some kind of very potent molecular acid. It's already attacked someone, and likely ended, someone." he warns.

The symbiote opens it's mouth and a long, red tongue comes lolling out, it had green slime on it, that, when dripped off, started *Hissing...* when it hit the ground "Hun...gry..." the symbiote groans before taking off, heading away from the group!

Marcen holds his ground "Tail it, but keep your distance. See if you can find where it's going." he says to his teammate, as he obviously had to stay here.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:07 pm

Ramona wordlessly followed after it, though she kept in mind if it came to a fight she have to be careful. She didn't know the extent of the acid or how adept of manipulating it was, she also couldn't use her best energy attacks if it came to, due to collateral damage.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Marcen watches Ramona head off, he radios Jack for back up, incase she needs help. He doubted it, but they didn't know just how powerful that acid really was. At the very least, they could expect it to eat through her uniform, at the most, her skin.

Though, she was a tough girl, not as tough as Jack, but still, very hard to burse.

He looks over to Hiroshi and Aya/Fumitsuki "Let's head on out before more Oni show up." he says as he puts his kuni away and starts off.

They hadn't gotten too far when Mitsuki comes wandering up to the group, ignoring Marcen and Aya/Suki "Hiroshi, did Taki call off sick today?" she asks "She's not at school."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:51 pm

Hiroshi frowned slightly. "No, they actually were in a rush to get to school due to being late. I'm guessing you already tried to call them with no response or you wouldn't be here, kind of worrying. I'll look into it." It could be nothing but he didn't want to take any chances with things as of late.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:09 pm

Mitsuki nods "Yes. I tried calling her, but I think she turned her phone off because it goes straight to voice mail." she says.

Hiroshi's phone vibetated, letting know he's got a message. It was from Abraxus "You need to get to HQ right away." was all the text said.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:14 pm

Hiroshi checked the text. "..Seems a emergency is happening at HQ and I have to leave. Keep me posted, I'll be back asap." He knew Marcen could handle it and he catch up with them later, for now he'd use the limited shadows to make it back there as quick as possible.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Unfortunately, Hiroshi was unable to use the shadows to travel. In fact, the shadows did nothing for him now, for some reason.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:56 pm

That was strange, never the less he continued to quickly head to his destination. 'Hey do you know what's going on? can't seem to use shadows for some reason.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Total radio silence. Not even so much as a snarl. When Hiroshi finally gets to HQ, Abraxus was waiting, a frown on his face. Mad was with him, as was Musume.

Abraxus walks over to Hiroshi "We may have a problem..." he starts "Not too long ago, Taki came over to HQ and asked me to keep you here for as long as I could, a few hours at best. Then she apparently went to Musume and gave her a letter..."

He holds out his hand and Musume hands over an envelope to him, which he handed to Hiroshi "To give to you at the end of the dayn then she took off. I had Mad check her house and it seems as though the Tome of Life is gone, we should assume she took it." he finishes.

Musume takes a step towards Hiroshi "We believe that she's gone to seek out the Oni Overlord for whatever reason." she says in a grim tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:08 pm

"After that monster alone? is she out her damned mind?" Hiroshi kept it cool the best he could though, because loosing his cool wouldn't help. So he took a breath to briefly read the letter.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:46 pm

"Hiroshi, by the time you read this I'll most likely be gone... I know that's not something you want or need, but we have to stop the Oni Overlord... whatever it takes, remember?

While flipping through the Tome of Life, I found a spell called Soul Rend. It can tear a person's soul to shreds. The body can't function without a soul and sonce only a god can destroy a soul, this is the next best thing.

The problem is, I need to be close to the Oni Overlord and, this is the part you're not going to liken it requires a soul to Power the spell... so, I'll offer mine to the spell and stop the Oni Overlord... whatever it takes to keep my friends and family alive and safe.

You need to be strong for mom and dad and Sarah, they'll need you now. I'm sorry things couldn't have been different... what happened last night is an experience that I will cherish until the end.

Good bye and keep moving forward. Never stop and never regret! Live your life to it's fullest.
"

The letter ends there and Musume, who had no idea what was written on it, outs a hand on Hiroshi's shoulder "You were suppose to get this much later today. Taki was only just here less then an hour ago, so there should still be plenty of time to save her." she points out.

Abraxus shakes his head "Even if we go after her Now, we have no damn idea where the hell she isn or where she's going." he fires back.

Musume nods "I believe I Might know a few places where we can check. Though it would be faster if we split up and if I were to help look." she says.

Abraxus nods slowly "Okay... you can come with us, but the anklet stays on." he states.

This whole time, Mad was eyeing Hiroshi, his burning yellow/orange eyes were blazing in the shadow of his hat "You... are alone.. "
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum