The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:05 am

Hiroshi sent a text to Taki saying something important came up, but when he got there they had a Lot to talk about, but not over the phone.

"So those two are out..but is he keeping a eye on a place called Kami's Lookout? Not sure if you heard about it That be the final other option. But if you want to stay here, then I'm fine with it like I said." It was probably the safest place he could think of, of course he'd have to talk to Bow to see if it was all right with him. Maybe he'd have no issue with it, out of duty or just because 'Suki' was a attractive young woman, whatever the case as long as they did it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:08 am

Aya shakes her head "I've only heard rumors of it, but I wish to take you up on your offer and stay here. I know you can handle yourself in a fight, with the Obliterator at your side, and I do not wish to put others at risk." she says "Besides, I don't know either the Hunters, Heroes, or the Guardian of the Earth... but you, I do feel like I know."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:18 am

"If that's what you want." He still felt it was smarter to have them on the LookOut, but if she wanted to stay he wasn't going to argue with it.

. "Well, I need to get going to take care of things. I'll be back some other time."
With that he headed out, locking the door behind them for all the good it do, and sent a text to Abraxus before he arrived to HQ saying he found important information on the Overlord and they needed to talk.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:26 am

Abraxus was in the infirmary getting his leg checked out. He was healing up nicely, as he had his own healing crystals that he was saving for just this occasion.

He looks over to Hiroshi and frowns "Your text told me you have some big news, but your face is saying that's a simplification of what you have to tell me." he says as he nods to the nurse to leave them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:33 am

Hiroshi nodded slowly. "..Yeah, it wasn't something I was expecting at all but I'll explain.." He then told them everything he had been told, including that they were against going to the HQ or Unknown Heroes as a sort of witness protection thing because they were keeping a eye on their movements.

Though he didn't quite understand why. The only thing that made sense to him, was the Overlord didn't yet know about Aya backstabbing them, so by staying there was temporarily dragging it out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:49 am

Before Hiroshi got started, Abraxus got a digital recorder to get everything that he was told, so he could turn it into a briefing for the rest of the Hunters and Harlan in particular, that Tome of Eternal Darkness was something that Really sparked his interest.

But there was something else that was bothering him "Hold on, if HQ is being watched, it's possible that the Oni Overlord, or Ashina, knows that Taki has what she's looking for." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:54 am

The young man was quite at that. "I didn't think of that, but good point. Pretty much the only good news apart of that is he's holed up somewhere. But since I don't know much about this book, for all I know he has powers to interact with non Oni without being there. We already about that, so who's to say there isn't something else to?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:01 am

Abraxus shrugs "Nothing. At this point, I'm not going to rule anything out and I suggest you don't either." he says as he gets up "I have some work to do now and thanks to this Aya lady, we now have a direction to start looking." he points out "It's about time something good went our way."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:08 am

Hiroshi still wasn't entirely sure on something, but it didn't hurt to ask. "I'll leave you to it, though I was thinking. I'm not sure the extent of how well they're tracking movements, but I'd guess they aren't to free lance hunters or she'd be in trouble with me coming back. I can't be there all the time so I was wondering if either had any other free lancers or contacts that can keep tabs in that area while not drawing a lot of attention to themselves?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:19 am

Abraxus thinks for a bit "I'll make some calls, but I don't promise anything. After all, they're freelancers, they don't Have to take a job we get them." he says as he heads out. He needed to get this news circulated amongst the top brass.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:23 am

One down, two to go but first he needed to head back to Taki's place and give her the information of what he had been told. She was the local occult expert, so maybe she knew about this book that Aya had mentioned.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:32 am

When Hiroshi got back to Taki's place, she was lounging around, reading her spell books, working out the text of the Tome of Life with her own Spell Book and when Hiroshi comes in, she jumps up "Well it's about time." she says as she marches over. She was wearing her spaghetti strapped tank top and shorty shorts again.

She moves behind him to push him towards the bathroom "I had a feeling you were doing Hunter stuff, so I got the bath ready. You can eat After you shower." she says as she keeps pushing him towards the bathroom.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:00 am

Hiroshi was going to protest, but decided to go with it simply because he hadn't taken a shower since he got there. He didn't have a problem talking to Taki about things after nor did he mind her clothes. Though he Did notice the books, but he only knew what the spell book was and not former.

Well, whatever. He'd wind down and then talk after. He had enough things to worry about as is.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:11 am

After about five minuets, the bathroom door opens and Taki comes in. She was holding a towel against her small breasts that covered the rest of her naked body. Her face was red with embarrassment.

She doesn't say a word to Hiroshi as she walks over to him, meeting his eyes before dropping her towel, letting him see her smooth naked body for a moment before kneeling down to help wash his front, but instead of using her hands or breasts (which were too small), she uses her mouth instead.

She starts to bob her head rhythmically back and forth, getting his man meat nice and lubed up before she stops and moves him to lay on his back, before she straddles him. Clearly she wanted to run this show "D-don't move..." she whispers before she goes to try and slip his dick inside of her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:22 am

To say Hiroshi was surprised would of been a understatement but he also wasn't complaining too much either. Though any rational thought kind of went away once she went down him anyway. He was about as new to things as she was for the most part, not counting he and Sarah time together since they must they did was feel each other up.

He didn't move though and let Taki have it for the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:27 am

As Taki slips Hiroshi's dick into her untouched lower lips. She winches as she settles down on him "O-ow!" she mumbles as she starts to slowly move. It was a very clumsy and, of course, unskilled movement, she was doing her best.

"Ah.." a moan escapes her, which causes her to get even more embarrassed then she already was and she covers her face with her hands "No... don't look at me, Hiroshi... it's embarrassing..." she mumbles as she keeps moving. As embarrassing as it was, her rhythmic bouncing up and down on Hiroshi's dick felt better to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:36 am

They were both virgins so it was to be expected some bit of fumbling and such was involved with their first time. Regardless how skilled Taki was or wasn't at it, it did feel very good to the young man. A lot better then just a dream or whatever else he had close with it.

Taki seemed embarrassed but to him it was fine. "..Hey its ok, you're beautiful how are you." Well, he didn't expect that part to completely go away with her first time. Or really much of anything since this was both very new to them both. All he knew it felt good and it was with someone he actually cared about, so that made it better.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:49 am

Taki lowers her hands, she had tears springing into her eyes "O-okay..." she says as she redoubles her efforts to fill each other with pleasure, and herself with something else.

In doing so, she takes Hiroshi's hands and places them on her small breasts, closing his fingers lightly on her small, pink nipples "Ah!" another moan of pleasure escapes, only this time, she doesn't even Try to keep them quieted.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Briefly Hiroshi was worried about the tears, before he figured quickly it was likely because she was happy. It seemed this was something of a long time coming, judging by everything else. Still at the moment none of that really mattered.

He was enjoying himself, and Taki obviously was too. He didn't care if she was quite or not, it was just them in the house for the moment. Hiroshi did feel like he was getting to something though judging by how he was feeling.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Taki didn't seem to care if anyone else was in the house to hear her. She had worked and waited for this moment and she was going to make the best of, and enjoy, every minuet of it!

She pulls Hiroshi up, as best as she could, and jams his face into her small breasts to he could start sucking on her nipples " T-this is... incredible!" she breaths "I can feel you... reaching so deep inside of me!" she moans.

She keeps working her hips "I never want this to end!" she pants as she starts to get more rougher, meaning that the pain was subsiding and she was getting into her rhythm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Hiroshi didn't have a problem with that, using his tongue to play with her breast as she continued to start to bounce rougher on him. It was feeling a lot better then before judging a bit by his breathing. Neither had their orgasm yet, but he didn't want to before Taki did, though even so he doubted she'd be done once which was fine. He was very pent up and wanted to feel up Taki multiple times.

His arms went around her slim waist as she continued to bounce as they both continued to enjoy themselves. If either teenagers had thought about protection of any kind before this, it was a bit too late since neither were thinking anymore.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Taki felt herself starting to get a bit hot between her legs as her pleasure continued to grow and before long, it got to it's boiling point and she hugs Hiroshi close, and tight, "AAAHHH!!" she screams in sure pleasure as she orgasms and orgasms Hard!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:37 am

"Shit Taki, gonna cum.."

As Taki continued her work, Hiroshi also found he was getting closer and closer to hitting his first orgasm for the night. This was why it was no surprise between everything else and Taki having one of her own, he did shortly after as well, feeling her up. It felt really good, but even though he wasn't completely thinking, he, at least, was self aware enough not just flip her on her back when she might not like, or if she wanted to conitnue. He wanted to be considerate since both were new and neither entirely knew all their preferences and quirks yet.

Either he was fine with, as he let a short breather, gently holding onto them. "That was really something. Would it be all right if we continued on your back or hands and knee's? I, uh..kind of always wanted to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:06 am

Taki leans forward, onto Hiroshi, breathing hard and seemingly not listening to him "you see that sis... i was first..." she mumbles as she snuggles on up to Hiroshi's chest "so warm..." she says, softly, before falling asleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:15 am

It did seem like Taki was tuckered and kind of out of it out so he let her be to get some rest. Though it did mean finishing up cleaning up and getting himself dressed so they could leave the bathroom, but he got Taki dried up too before carrying them to bed.

He wasn't afraid to admit he did like when Taki cuddled up to him, so he let her do that in the same bed trying to get some sleep.

'Wake me up first thing in the morning early so I catch them before school, still need to talk to them about things.'

For now though? He'd just take the moment for what it was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum