The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:48 pm

Hiroshi knew Musume wasn't trying to show her long legs just because which was quickly clarified which again, made sense to the young man. He offered a small smile. "That's good. That means you're free in both aspects. Any idea what you're going to do now? I And you have a place to stay?."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:58 pm

Musume nods "I was thinking about joining up with the Hunters. I want to change their minds about Oni. Show them that not all of us are bad people. In fact, there were se that were lieutenants to the Oni Overlord that were decent in their own way, but followed him because they Had to." she says "But I figure that first I'll change the Hunter's minds, than the whole world."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:07 am

Hiroshi could see that, he remembered them mentioning something like that before. "It's not a bad idea. I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do. As for me, I'll continue what I'm doing but in the future? I don't know. I'll figure it out. I'll just be happy not have a immediate crisis to have time to put my life on track."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:15 am

Musume nods "Another way to look at this is, you have your fire abilities back. So that's not a bad thing." she points out.

She stands "I had best let you get back to your place to get some rest. It sounds like the reality of the situation was way more harder than the stories." she says as she picks up her tray.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:59 am

True, but he was also weaker now which was the trade off but maybe he could fix that. "All right, you have a good night."

He left his friend for the time being and headed home, unlocking his door before closing it behind him once he got there. It had been a pretty rough and tiring day, but he was glad it was over and hopefully the peace would last long enough to where his group could take much needed down time.

All and all, things weren't perfect but they had worked out more then he could hope for and he was sure he could help Sarah too..or maybe Taki since it required him to do the follower thing, and that was assuming she even wore the necklace.

The only other downsides besides Ra dying, was his love life being on the muddy side, and being  effectively rejected twice in a row, with the first time them dying. Granted he wasn't a mind reader besides what Jason said, but he really rather not risk third time a charm without some clear signs one was interested/

Of course, as with all things in life something's were unavoidable and rejection at least a few times was one of them. Besides, while his childhood(with his adopted parents) anyway) hadn't been the most pleasant, could he really complain with where he was now? He had some genuine friends that cared about him, made decent money and had roof over his head. That was more then some others twice his age had. Not to mention pretty much all his loved ones were one piece, so he was grateful.

Maybe, one day he'd end up traveling the world to see what else it had to offer, maybe even visit Noreal to learn more about his heritage but for now he felt he was needed here.

It was more quite then normal alone in that apartment without another presence there, and that's where Ra not being there anymore seemed to hit more.

"..Have a good night. Maybe I'll see you and your family myself one day.."

The lights off and then it was time to try to get some sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:17 am

((Though I still have more to do, I'll save it for later, as this seems like a good stopping point. All characters are out and the thread is Closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum