The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:45 pm

When Hiroshi gets to the Hunter HQ, the Reid sisters were there as well. Ellie was talking to Julius, while Rosa was looking around at the many Inhumans that the Hunters employ, including Abraxus, who was getting a particularly nasty look from the youngest Reid sister.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:52 pm

The Reid sisters were vert attractive espeically the eldest one, but besides the middle one he didn't particularly get along with them as they got off the wrong foot with the darkness thing not helping. They were there for something he wasn't sure what but he paid them no mind. They had a job here and so did he as he went to talk to Abraxus. "So how are the two holding up after those necklaces?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:04 pm

Abraxus looks over to Hiroshi, the look on his face said he wasn't in a good mood "You're gonna have to tell me where you got those necklaces one of these days." he says as he looks over to the Reid sisters "Look at them, prancing through our base like they own it." he grumbles "It seems this Overlord fellow is now being taken as a very serious threat. Serious enough that we, the Hunters, are asking the Warriors of Light for help tracking this monster down." he almost growls that last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:13 pm

"It's not ideal, but if it gets the job done, it gets the job done." He knew the sisters were likely filled in on things if they were going to help. Considering their usual attitude towards Oni and they tried to murder Sarah, he couldn't really see them caring save for maybe one of them, More likely it was more just acknowledging the Overlord was a serious threat. He however could also be wrong.

"So Why is there so much friction between the two factions anyway?" If nothing else, maybe getting it off his chest would make him in a Slightly better mood then just bottling it up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:21 pm

Abraxus looks over to Hiroshi, as if he just grew a second head "You're joking, right? Have you Seen how they treat almost all Inhumans?" he asks "They would rather run a sword through an innocent Inhuman, then risk letting a bad one go. The only lives that matter to them are Human ones." he says with a certain amount of disgust in his tone "And I'm sure you've noticed, there are a lot more than Humans who live on this dirt ball."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:30 pm

"I have. Just didn't think the one's I have seen represented the whole." Hiroshi mumbled, shaking his head. He had thought when Abraxus had said they were good people when they first arrived there was something to it. He didn't consider someone a good person simply because they were kind to one group, at least to him so he wasn't sure what the demi devil meant.

"I'm gonna make my rounds, I'll talk to you later." He needed to talk to the two Oni..who were likely some other part of base since they were in containment. The quicker he did this better, and the quicker he could be away from the sisters as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:50 am

The Reid sisters weren't gonna do anything, other than cast glares as Hiroshi, because they were in Hunter central. Still, Abraxus didn't say anything to Hiroshi taking his leave.

The young Farian was right about the Oni girls being in quarantine. When Hiroshi mentioned that they were infected, he didn't specify if it was contagious or not, so the Hunters were treatingit as if it were. Which meant total lock down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:33 am

Hiroshi didn't like it, but he could understand it. Matthias had told them it could infect other Oni by parasites but he hadn't said if they were airborne or required physical contact. Either way he told them it only effected Oni and other races were safe, and that if possible he could meet them since he needed to check in with the necklace.

More to the point, talk to them and about Matthias, not only to help get them out, but help Sarah and their kind as a whole. For those who didn't want to be controlled by that monster.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:11 am

There were two guards standing in front of the quarantine bay doors. They see Hiroshi and whisper something to themselves before one steps forward "Okay, hold it there..." he saysn holding up a clipboard "Sign here, empty the contents of your pockets and take off and weapons and place them in the holders." he says, sounding bored.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:23 am

Hiroshi knew This rountine so he did so and complied . He'd never hurt the two but procedure was procedure. He just hoped it worked itself out and they got released, even if one or both didn't accept the idea he was going to try to sell them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:55 pm

These precautions weren't for the Oni girl's safety, but for Hiroshi's safety. After all the formalities were out of the way, they let Hiroshi through the first airlock, but he would need to stay behind the second one.

In the quarantine chamber, Musume was reading, while Tomeko was asleep. There was webbing all over the room.

Musume looks up and walks over to the small food hatch and thumbs the coms button "Hello, Hiroshi. Thank you for the gifts. They are quite lovely." she says, her eyes were back to being golden.

"Do you know why they put us in here?" she asks "They hadn't told us anything, and Tomeko doesn't do well with enclosed spaces." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:39 pm

Hiroshi was a bit annoyed by that, if they were infected they should of least been told. He knew Oni didn't have the best reputation but he had seen enough to know there was far more to things, a lot of things he didn't yet know.

"Do you remember how the Overlord got to your sister with the purple eyes?" He started. "You had those same eyes without realizing it, but they're back to normal after I gave you that necklace. I also found out its not just mind control, but rather there's parasites that jump to Oni to Oni, they control it by nervous system. With those necklaces you should be fine and released soon. I'm working on that end. to get you guys out asap.."

He paused for a moment. "But that's not all I'm here for. What I say next isn't something to talked about lightly. Those necklaces? The crystal comes from Abraxus old man named Matthias who's..basically a weak deity at the moment who needs followers. Before you ask, no its nothing crazy like your soul or anything, just that you believe in them and from there he can offer more protection."

"They also offered to help Marble with her condition, once they get strong enough. Jason had said one the few other ways that can help her is divine. That all being said, its you and Tameko's decision and you don't have to make it right away since its a personal one. All I do ask is to keep the Matthias thing from Abraxus. I don't know Why he wants to keep himself a secret for now from him. I don't like it, but its on my to do list as to why."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:52 pm

Musume looked quite alarmed when Hiroshi told her that she was under the Oni Overlord's influence. Her alarm didn't go away when Hiroshi told her she was better "It's not enough that he's no longer able to control us, but he knows where we are." she says. She seemed truly terrified of this creature.

"It's said what he needs physical contact with other Oni to infect them and that's not all, other Oni who are also infected, can spread the infection and at is command, these parasites can force any Oni to do anything, even against their will..." she explains with a shiver, looking over to the sleeping Tomeko "I think... she was the one who infected me..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:19 pm

Hiroshi hated seeing Musume like this, being scared didn't suit them but it seemed the Overlord was something of a boogeyman for their people if her reaction was anything to go by, and then the comment about no longer able to control something clicked in his head.

"That's where Matthias comes in, he's able to help protect your people from that for those who want a out from his influence. Problem is getting enough followers. That part is up to you two, but if she isn't already Tameko needs to wear her own necklace."

While he was here there, he may as well ask. "You said he can't control your people anymore. When I was younger, I was fed a very black and white view about the Oni. As I got older and started interacting with you and others, I realized how wrong I was. I think,a large part of your people not having the best reputation is because of that monster. If I'm on the nose about that, do you know how he supposedly came to be?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:00 am

Musume shakes her head "No. What I meant was that he couldn't control Us, me and Tomeko, anymore, thanks to your necklaces. Not my whole race." she corrects Hiroshi "And no, I don't know anything about the Oni Overlord's past. We tried not to talk about him, for fear that it would summon him from his banishment." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:41 am

So much for that one, but he almost expected it at this point. Though he realized After the fact they had security camera when he was trying to keep Matthias a secret from Abraxus. Nice going moron. He scolded himself, but he'd deal with it later if it came to it.

He was tempted to ask how many Oni Actually followed him, those who only did so out of fear, and those who wanted to live their lives free from them. "I see, that would make sense. I'm going to let you go, but we'll definitely talk again before too long. I'll see you two later."

Next stop..well he didn't have anything in particular he was just going to head home for now to unwind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:46 am

By the time he left containmentn the Reid sisters were gone and so was Abraxus, presumably he jad banished himself back to his 'office'.

"Why are you so interested in the Oni Overlord's history..?" the Obliterator growls "Will knowing that... help you to understand where he is coming from..?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:10 pm

'Know my enemy, among other things..'

Hiroshi if he was honest wasn't too happy with his current level. A lot of the time they had to be bailed out multiple times and while didn't mind asking for help, he also knew there be a day where either he was defending himself or someone he cared about, there wasn't always going be cavalry along the way.

One of the ways of getting around this was truly working as a team and syncing their power together, his transformation boosting the power of what he had temporarily. He just couldn't figure out a way to do so completely with adding his fire but there had to be a way in a world of reality warping and all other things right?

In video game terms if he was character in a video game, the Dev's decided the best way to balance after getting a class upgrade was to take away some perks from the old class. Unfortunately, the balance patch had been hit and miss. He got a plus two sword while others had skipped a few tiers and graduated to rifles.

However, feeling generous and the sake of narrative tension the bad guy of course had to get a rail gun that was trying to be upgraded to something else. Saddened by the outdated sharks with lasers on their heads in the moat around their fortress, they also decided to do  them and a solid and upgrade to Megaldons with rail guns. Great White's were so early two thousands.

Absurd and not entirely accurate video game analogy, but a amusing picture all the same. Better that then brooding. He could see why Parker did it, fictional character or not.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:33 pm

The Obliterator was silent for a moment "There is logic in what you say..." he growls "However... there are only two people that I can think of... who know anything about the Oni Overlord... that Jason fellow... and Nixa's grandmother..." he snarls. Going to see the grandmother meant running into Funitsuki. Plus, there was a barrior around her house.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:42 pm

Maybe, if he had to. He really didn't feel like dealing with them at the moment, besides the barrier the two didn't understand so nothing would get done.

He Had been slacking far as schooling went with all the crazy stuff going on, so it was time at least for tonight he got a bit back more into it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:55 pm

Taki gets back home, she was mentally drained. All activity from the Oni had suddenly stopped ever since the Oni Overlord came back. She would need to call her grandmother and ask how he was sealed before. She knew she didn't have the power to seal him away now, but she was working on that as well and after what he did to her friend, she counted his days as numbered. Noatter how strong he was, there was always someone stronger out there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:13 pm

School was boring as hell, but at least he wasn't off at some ungodly hour so he could work with it. Instead he opted to head to Taki's to visit if she was home, knocking first this time.

He was trying to make a practice positive thinking, so while he'd still poke fun of the absurdity of things in his life(better being down on it) he'd make a change. Thinking with convinction didn't nesscarily mean things would work out but it did help.

So it wasn't if Sarah got better but when, and it wasn't if he got strong enough to be where he felt he needed to be, but also when. Once she recovered, he'd have to see where she'd want to live since she no longer had a home,

He'd like for when Sarah was recovered to have a better means to defend herself but the symbiote was nuts and there was nothing like it that wasn't to his knowledge. He did have a question though as he knocked on the door and waited.

'Just wondering, you mentioned there are people like us but use darkness. So does that mean there's also other elements?'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:18 am

"Yes... they are called Jinn... but remember... no matter what those vampires say... darkness is Not an element... it is a primal force of nature... older than any known element..." the Obliterator snarls. He seemed to have taken offence to darkness being compared to elements.

Taki answers the door, she was dressed in a spaghetti strapped, crop top, and low waist mini shorts "Hey Hiroshi. What's up?" she asks as she walks away, leaving him to close the door. She got something to eat on her way home, so she wasn't gonna coom anything tonight "What brings you my way?" she asks as she sits down to watch some tv.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:18 pm

That wasn't quite what he meant, he was more referring to people that had some type of spirit or something like he did but he left it alone.

"Just visiting. I didn't feel like being at the apartment by itself again tonight. It's been a really long day..." He had ate before he got here so he was fine, besides Taki wasn't his personal maid or anything it was just something nice she did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Taki nods, pausing as she thinks for a bit "Listen, I know you have faith that Abraxus' dad, but it doesn't hurt to have a pack up plan... and I have one." she mumbles "And I'm sure you won't like it."

She sighsn steeling herself "I'm looking for a certain book called the Tome of Life, it'll allow me to do some seriously cool things. Like putting a soul back in it's own body, heal even fatal injuries, regrow lost limbs, and even heal a soul." she explains "That's what me and Harlan have been working on. The draw back with healing a soul, is that you need to use a part of a soul, to heal the fragments of a shattered or broken soul."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum