The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Hiroshi was obviously extremely upset by the time he finished. "..She found a spell called Soul Rend and she's going to use it on the Overlord. It tears the soul to shreds, but issue is she has to be close and it needs another soul to power it. Her own..."

He glanced at Mad. "I know..I just don't know what happened. I'll figure it out, but right now we need to find Taki."

Hiroshi normally didn't do this, but he was desperate and he wasn't going to let this world take someone precious to him again so easily and early just after Suki. 'Jason if you're there, I need your help. Please.' There was a hint of desperation in the mental tone, chances are he might not just be the only one to find them in time, but possibly help put a end to things before it got out of hand. He hadn't been able to save Suki due to having to leave, not that Hiroshi blamed them; but hopefully he could save Taki.

The only upside is the Overlord had taken a lot of means to hide himself, so that should buy them some time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Abraxus looks from Mad to Hiroshi "What's that suppose to mean?" he asks "He's alone?"

Mad nods "The Obliterator is no longer within him... he is alone..." he points out.

Abraxus thinks for a bit "That would mean you have your fire back too. That might be useful." he says, still thinking.

Musume shakes her head "Soul Rend? How would she even Know a spell like that? Isn't she just an Elemental Witch? When does she know Soul magic?" she asks.

Hiroshi's phone chims, it was a message from an unknown number telling him to come outside.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:25 pm

"It's from that damned tome of life." Hiroshi was going to continue before the phone rang, considering the timing he didn't think it was just a concidence. "Give me one second for this." He said excusing himself to briefly go outside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Jason was standing there, arms crossed with an annoyed look on his face "Dude, you just interrupted me from doing about nine hours of absolutely nothing." he says. He also had his black/silver feathered wings outn which might, normally, give him an imposing look "What do ya want?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:48 pm

"Sorry." Hiroshi mumbled. "But its a emergency. with a time limit Taki is going to use a spell called Soul Rend on the Overlord that tears souls, but the issue is needs a soul to power it, her own. I want to find them asap."

A insane theory formed in his head, but it was extremely unlikely so he didn't put much stuck into it. What if his friend had had jumped to Taki to sacrifice himself for both he and Taki's sake? But that be absurd, he would have known if he jumped wouldn't he? And Taki didn't trust them even if he did somehow found out about her plan.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:00 am

Jason eyes Hiroshi "She's in the mountains. Where Ashina had first called home." he says evenly "Taki has a plan and it's a pretty good one. You might not agree with how she plans on executing it, but it'll get the job, a job at which she was born to do, done." he says "Do you Really want to put the lives of hundreds, of a whole race, at risk, just for the sake of one person?" he asks "Is your own happiness worth more than the freedom of an entire race?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:39 am

It really shouldn't had even come to this point to where Taki felt this was the only option to be honest. There was obviously some mis management of questions and time when Jason first appeared, but regardless that solved nothing, what was important what he was going to do now.

Aya had mentioned mountains of their home and the brothers, so she'd be the person to ask. He needed to make this quick since the more time he wasted the worse it would be; so he make the questions count.

Hiroshi shook his head. "It shouldn't have gotten to this point in the first place, but that's not the here or there. I do have some questions. The first, assuming there is a way to keep the Overlord still would Julius be able to do the job? He defeated Dracula who I'm willing to bet is stronger and harder to put down. And if he can, is there anything on earth to keep them from teleporting away like last time?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:07 pm

Jason shakes his head "Julius is a Holy Terror when it comes to fighting the forces of darkness... when he was younger. But ever since his battle with Dracula, he's lost a good chunk of his power." Jason starts "Now don't get me wrong, he's still strong, but not stop an Uber Being like Dracula or the Oni Overlord. Not like he use to be able to." he says.

He thinks for a moment "Taki is standing before Ashina now. She flew to the mountains and sought out Oni, knowing they would take her to him." he says "I feel like... I may owe you something, you know, since I wasn't there to help out before." he says as he steps over to Hiroshi "So I'll take you to there, but keep in mind what's happening and more importantly Why. If it looks like Taki can end the Oni Overlord, let her do so. She's much stronger than you give her credit for." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 pm

He supposed he shouldn't have been too surprised at that. Anything and everyone else that Could do something thus far had some type of road block. Even with Jack who he was pretty sure could, didn't kill nor did he currently have any means to contain them.

"..All right. Fine."

It wasn't that Hiroshi didn't believe Taki could do it, its just the fact of basically a kamikaze attack. Taki herself was pretty sure she was doomed, hence why the letter read like a will. The reason he didn't ask about Ra is at the moment he wasn't in immediate danger, but where he was only Jason would know.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:25 pm

Jason quarks a brow "Jack has the means to contain the Oni Overlord. Whatever gave you the idea that he didn't?" he asks as he places a hand on Hiroshi's shoulder, then Jason places two fingers in his forehead "Hold on to your butt." he says as the two blur and were gone.

They suddenly appear Just outside of the Oni Overlord's stronghold. It was a small fortress that was made out of stone and wood "One well placed fireball, which you can now use, would be enough to bring the whole place down." he says.

He nods to the front door "Right about now, the Oni Overlord should be getting his full strength back... but on the flip side, Taki will be getting Her full strength back as well. That's when she'll spring into action."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:54 pm

That was useful information to know, just in case which meant he probably shouldn't use much of anything since Taki was inside. Well, maybe depending on what happened he could potentially use it. "So Taki is somewhere inside in front of the Overlord. I'm surprised he's just letting her gain her full strength back and taking the risk. That said, I might as well quickly ask, what happened to Ra?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:01 pm

Jason shakes his head "He honestly doesn't know that Taki will her full power back before he does and when she does, she'll use a wind shield and blow the Oni guarding her away, causing all kinds of chaos. That might be your chance to get in." he points out.

"As for the Obliterator, he's with Taki, although she doesn't know it. He jumped out of you and into her last night, you can guess when." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:13 pm

The last part surprised him a bit, he honestly hadn't expected for them to Really jump to Taki. "..It seemed that he was gone the minute I saw that book or a bit after. But why did he do that?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:49 pm

Jason was about to answer, when a loud rumble could be heard from within the stronghold "And now the fun begins." he says as the guards start running in to help with what's going on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:41 am

Hiroshi knew that was his cue with what was going on and what Jason said if absolutely nothing else. He could sneak in with all the chaos going on though, he had to admit it felt good to have his natural fire back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:17 am

Inside, Taki was all Nixaed out and surrounded by a powerful wind shield, which would toss anyone who came close, away. She had the Tome of Life out and was chanting from it as powerful beam of energy surrounded both her and the Oni Overlord, who was struggling to free himself from it!

"Kill... her... already!!" the Oni Overlord roars, but it seemed that everything his forces tried, couldn't get through her shield.

"In virtute animi, corporis, tum animi toto potestatem habeo, Prima animae vires praebere invocavi illis, et scindite corda peto ut commutatio in animam viventem in fine huius fragmenta!" she yells as the book starts to glow even more!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:27 am

Hiroshi's first instinct would of been to stop Taki if not from what Jason had said, not to mention in his current state he was more dead weight where distracting her Would get her killed. Though Jason hadn't completely said it outright, but it did sound like something more was going on. He didn't think Jason would be that cruel transporting him here simply to witness them die.

But so far, there were no signs of the Obliterator but that didn't mean he wasn't doing anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:43 pm

"Well, well! Look whom we have here." a voice says as the Eldest of the Spyder Sisters comes crawling over to where Hiroshi was "If it isn't the boyfriend. Since I can't help my lord, I shall Force Nixa to stop by using You as bait!" she says, smiling a mouth of sharp teeth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:06 pm

He didn't know how strong she was exactly, but Obliterator had said they win but it would be a fight. Issue was, of course, Obliterator was still notably stronger then he was currently. Regardless, Taki or rather Nixa did have the Overlord on the ropes so if worse came to worse she couldn't stop just because he wasn't strong enough to beat them. ..And using my fireballs I can't do either because it bring it down with Taki in it. This is gonna suck but I'll have to deal with it.'

Still he wasn't going to make it easy for them regardless of how it turned out as he activated his Wildfire form, knowing he'd need it for any kind of chance at all. "You're more then welcome to try."

Five minutes is my record, better make it count.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Before the Spyder could do anything, a bolt of lightning slams into the ground in front of the two and suddenly Ligntning"Go help our lord. I shall deal with this one." he says in an even tone "Fire vs lightning. Clash of the elements." he tosses a sword to Hiroshi "Defend yourself." he says as he lunges at the Farian!

And before Ligntning could do anything to Hiroshi, a emerald green ball of necroplasma hits the ground in front of him, stopping him in his tracks!

Jumping down from the darkness, was The Huntress! Two blades flash from her from her wrists "He's not the one you'll be fighting this day." she says in a two toned growl.

Lightning draws his other sword "If you wish to battle me, monster, so be it. To vanquish one of your kind would be my greatest achievement!" he says, readying himself.

Huntress was looking over at the eldest Spyder sister "You will die today, murder. Screaming, just like those poor children..." she says, barely controlling her rage.

The Spyder laughs "Do you Really think you can take us both on? Poor delusional perversion of nature. You are the one who will die today. Not us." she says in a menacing tone.

Huntress looks over to Lightning, than to the Spyder, both ready to pounce and attack, and she just chuckles "Foolish old hag... your first mistake, was thinking I came here alone..." she says as two more figures drop down besides her. One was Cicada and the other was The DeathKnight!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:08 pm

Hiroshi didn't know how Mitsuki had gotten here so fast or find this location and while he was a believer in coincidences this felt too much on the nose at this point. What was more they had brought friends along so they had to have been expecting trouble from the get go, which couldn't just be a concidence. Either they had somehow found out, or it was Jason's doing. However, at the moment, that wasn't important.

He powered down from his transformed state, temporarily to conserve his strength as well as give himself some breathing room; besides he could turn it back on when he needed it. With the two here, she didn't need his help, heck he wasn't sure she needed help even if she had been alone. "I'd ask how you found this place so fast, but its not important right now. Thanks for the save." He didn't use her name, but he assumed given things like Taki she'd prefer not to use her real name in that form.

He knew the first one was Han. The second? No idea.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:11 am

Huntress shakes her head as she shields Hiroshi from harm. She can tank hits much better than Hiroshi could "We've known where this place was from the start, but it was never our place to get involved." she growls in a two toned voice "But when I over heard you and that Mystic fellow say Taki was here, I couldn't let her face this monster alone."

Cicada was facing off against Lightning as two insect arms pop out of his back, which had blades on them and DeathKnight pulls two swords from his back, which get covered in necroplasma and turn into thick, sweeping edged daggers that were connected to his arms by neceoplasma enfused chains!

Nixa, now at full power, was slowly inching closer to the Oni Overlord, who was slowly regaining His full power and was fighting back against thw Soul Rend spell Taki was trying to hit him with.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:46 am

"We'll talk later. I assume you already know what she's trying to do?"

Hiroshi didn't quite understand 'never our place to get involved' sort of thing or why they didn't even say anything. He'd ask about it later. At the moment, however, the other concern was Taki which he was of two minds about.

On one hand, trying to interrupt seemed it be dangerous, the Overlord was at, or close to full power and if the Soul Rend spell was interrupted it put Taki at great risk. Taki seemed confident the process was going to kill her.

On the other hand, Jason didn't outright say it but he seemed(and well did) know things neither of them knew. They said as much with Taki being stronger then he thought and if it seemed like she could do so, let her do it.. So the question was if he trusted Jason and this wasn't going to be repeat of Suki of losing someone he cared about again.

So he was going to trust in Jason, Taki and Oblitator since he was there too with whatever it was he was doing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:03 am

Huntress shakes her head "No. But I couldn't let her face this monster alone." she was in charge of protecting Hiroshi and, if she could, Taki. Because it was, after all, her idea to come here.

The DeathKnight was swinging his chained blades at the Spyder, systematically hacking her multiple legs off while she was trying to dodge when she could, but his blades were just too fast!

Cicada was also having an easy time with his foe. His insect blades were moving independently of his arms, allowing him to use necroblasts as well as slashing attacks!

Outside, a low rumble could be heard, as well as the sound of weapons fire. It seems the Hunters have shown up and were clearing the gounds out.

Taki finally reaches the Oni Overlord and places her hands on him, he grabs one, which he crushes, causing Taki to cry in pain, but she keeps her focus "நான் இணக்கத்தின் அனைத்து கூறுகளையும் அழைக்கிறேன், என் ஆத்மாவை வழங்குகிறேன், இந்த உயிரினத்தின் ஆன்மாவை ஈத்தர்களை வெளியேற்றுகிறேன்!" she chants and both of them are suddenly surrounded in a blueish/purple light!

Suddenly small particles of purple and black energy start to shower the whole area "NOOOooo..." the Oni Overlord yells as he falls to the ground "YAAAHHhhh... uh..." Taki also yells, then falls beside the Overlord, both weren't moving...
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:20 am

"Taki!"

Once they fell and weren't moving he was unable to hold himself back from going to check on her, see if she was breathing, a pulse or much of anything.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum