The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) Empty The Dream (M)

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:12 am

It had been a few days since Hiroshi had left on his trip to... she didn't even Know where and Taki was feeling quite lonely. This ghoulish Suki imposter was still staying at her grandmother's place and her parents were now traveling the world (Taki Still hadn't told them about Suki), and to top it All off, she was nowhere Near finding the Book of Life!

Taki was out of options and decided to leave the search for the book up to Harlan, who said that he would contact her if he found anything. It was at times like these that she wished she had a way to find whatever she wanted, when she needed to. Still, there was no use worrying about things right now, especially those outside of her control.

She sighs as she heads to the bathroom and takes a quick shower. She was tired. Searching for something that may or may not exist was more draining then she realized. A good night's sleep would help her focus. She had finals coming up, after all, and once she finished these, she would have one more year of middle school and then it was off to Highschool! She was both nervous and excited by this.

Still she dries off, gets into her PJs and heads to bed "good night, everyone..." she mumbles as she shuts the lights off. As usual, it was pretty quiet in the house, outside of the usual street noises that is, and Taki, who thinks she wouldn't be able to, falls asleep quiet quickly...

**She wakes up in a room that wasn't her own, wearing clothes that she didn't own. The room was well lite, as there was an open terrace with lace curtains blowing gently in the breeze, the sun shining through scattered clouds. Taki slowly swings her legs over the side of the regal looking queen sized bed. Her night clothing was now very cute and lacey that had a very slight see-through quality if the sun hit them just right.

*Ah, so you're awake at last, my angel.* a voice says and Taki turns to the terrace window, and standing there, was the most beautiful looking Young Man she had even seen! Honestly, she felt her heart skip a beat.

Taki Knew she was blushing by the heat she felt in her face *U-um... Who are you?* she stammers as she gets up and was suddenly very self conscious about what she was wearing, and shyly covers her small chest.

The man chuckles light heartedly *I came when I felt how lonely you are...* he says as he slowly, sensually, walks over to her *I'm here to make sure, you are never alone again, my angel...* he says as he cups her chin and raises her face to meet his, moving closer as he lightly kisses Taki on her lips...

Taki suddenly bolts upright in her bed at home, she was breathing hard as a light, and cold, sweat covered her *W-what the Hell? What was that? A dream? It... it felt so real...* she thinks as her fingers lightly brush against her lips as she feels herself start to blush again at the memory of that very strange, but wonderful dream...
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Dream (M) Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:22 am

Hiroshi finally came back after taking care of things, but he wasn't really sure how it would turn out but Bow would get back to him so they could take care of their Overlord problem. Hopefully this Dead Zone thing worked like it was suppose to.

He had something to ask Taki and he figured he may as well do so so before he lost the nerve since there was a right way to go about things. It was quite at night so he didn't expect them to be up and if they were probably tired so it could wait.

He would ask his friend about it first a bit before saying anything, but ultimately it would be his call.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:57 am

Taki stripped her sweaty PJs off and lays out a fresh pair before she heads to the bathroom, once more, in only her panties. While she was confident that she was alone in the house, she still wasn't all that comfortable with walking around an empty house naked.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:24 am

Hiroshi got a brief eye full before quickly backing off before she could see so he wouldn't embarass her. It did get the Farian blood running as to be expected by them and being a teenager.

Man this part of his biology was still a pain and doing it yourself only scratched it.

He cleared his throat and spoke as if he was coming inside but not up. "It's me Hiroshi, anyone home?"

It give her time to get ready and answer, but he was just going to make it a habit to be more careful when coming late at night.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:38 am

This got the blood rushing into Taki face as she hears Hiroshi, just barely since she was on the second floor *Oh geez! Of all the times!* she thinks as she rushes back to her room to throw on her pajamas. She was still a little sweaty from that dream. Thinking about it only gets her blushing even more.

She musses up her hair a bit more as she makes her way downstairs and over to the front door. She decided to pretend to be sleepy, as if he had Just woke her up. She slowly opens the door and peeks out "Hiroshi... What are you doing here so late?" she asks in a sleepy voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:03 am

Hiroshi wasn't sure if she was actually tired or just putting on a act but either way didn't matter. "Sorry, guess my sense of time is off since I've been gone. I just wanted to visit, nothing important but since you seem tired I could come tomorrow instead if you don't want company at the moment with it being so late."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:27 am

She moves aside to let him in "It's not that, it's just really late... or very early..." she says "So, I'm going to go back to bed. Night." she mumbles as she makes her way back upstairs.

After she closes the door, she lets out a breath *That was a close one! Imagine if he just Let himself in, like he usually... does...* she pauses in that thought.

Hiroshi usually doesn't knock, especially at night and the fact that he Did, even though she would normally be asleep, means he Knew she was awake, which means... *The house was dark, and he can move through the darkness...* her face goes beat red "i wanna die..." she mumbles as she flops down, face first, on her bed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:32 am

Hiroshi made himself comfortable in his guest room, it was quite for the moment which meant it was much easier to get some sleep in. It wasn't that he was tired but everything combined made it easier.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:07 am

Morning was only a few hours away and Hiroshi was, as usual, subjected to the same nightmares as before, his friends and loved ones, but there were things that were off about them. Their faces turning to half rotted skulls just when he wasn't looking, the feeling that there was something sinister watching, and everything always being a constant darkened shade.

Taki was already awake and dressed for school. She didn't want to be here when Hiroshi woke, because she was still embarrassed by the thought of him seeing her in Only her panties. She was turning red at the thought of it, and rushes out.

Besides, she needed to forget Hiroshi, forget that intense dream, and focus on her school work! Her friends were going to head over to Lara's house to do some serious studying after school, so she would be coming home late.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:20 am

Hiroshi woke up early but there was no sign of Taki anywhere, so she must of left early. It wasn't unusual but with everything else it was, maybe she figured out he had seen her despite his attempt to pretend he didn't save them embarassment, she was a smart girl after all.

[i]'Well, if that's true no surprise. Haven't had the best luck lately/i]

He pushed the negative thoughts away and headed out, he'd just go eat at a cafe or something instead of free loading. He did have something of falling out with his parents not to long ago so his mood was more on the down side and not the best frame of mind.

He didn't know, maybe he'd see Emus and Nysia today or something. If they were awake, he'd know their mother and Emus were, Nysia not so much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:38 am

Talk was sitting with her friends, Sarah was still absent, she was getting worried "So it was That real? How was it to get kissed? Was it like all the movies and manga?" she asks, all starry eyed.

Lara and Mitsuki were with Taki before classes start and she was telling her friends about her intense dream and about the hunk of man that was waiting for her. She found it odd, because she doesn't recall ever running into someone like that.

Taki sighs "It was... indescribable. I mean, I could Feel everything. The touch of his fingers on my chin, the wind on my skin, h-his lips against mine..." she almost can feel herself swooning.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:15 pm

It didn't take Hiroshi too long to reach the Vokel house hold where he knocked and waited for a response. At first nothing happened and he thought no one was home before a woman opened the door revealing Emus and his siste's adopted mother Tara. She looked as absolutely harmless  "Morning Hiroshi. If you're looking for those two they went out early for school. Did you want to come in?"

It was just a reminder of how most of his friends were in school, he took it for granted that he graduated early when he was in that slump period. "No thank you. I'll just send them a text or something."

"Probably for the best. You have a lovely day." And with a small smile they closed the door to go about doing their thing, probably more history stuff.

Hiroshi left after that, at least Taki was avoiding him because of embarrassment and not giving him the cold shoulder like his parents were over something stupid.  He needed to take his mind off things.

At least if nothing else besides the Oni there was nothing supernatural he had to worry about with bad intent going after Taki for the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:14 am

After school had ended, Taki and her friends start off towards Lara's house. They were talking about boys and why none of them had a boyfriend yet, especially Lara, with her big chest, the boys should be falling over her!

Mitsuki explained it was because they found her intimidating "Me? Intimidating? Why? I'm just the most loveable, kissable, and Squeezable girl around." she says, squishing her breasts together on that last one.

Mitsuki shakes her head "And no one will argue that... in fact, no one will argue with you at all and that's because you intimidate the boys." she explains.

Lara crosses her arms with a *Hmph!* "It sounds to me like all those boys need to man up, grow a pair, and learn how to talk cute ladies like us." she grumps.

"and she wonders why boys are afraid of her..." Taki whispers to Mitsuki with a giggle, who nods with a slight smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:16 am

This time despite the track record of things at times, both Emus and Nysia managed to join Hiroshi this time after their school work. None of them had exact plans or anything besides enjyoing each other's company.

"Sorry for being late, the teacher was being a pain." Emus said as he came over. "So how have you been man? Its been a minute since able to hang out without something happening."

"Yep, it has." Nysia had a misevhious look in her eyes and both knew that instant she was going into what Emus dubbed 'story teller' mode. "So how fares our young heroes love life? Has he decided to chance things with a child hood friend who is growing into a young woman? Or has the charms of a former enemy Oni turned friend at his noble profession stir his Farian blood in a way only a grown woman can? Or maybe its someone not mentioned?"

"............"

"......"

Finally Emus chuckled shaking his head. "We Really need to break you out of reading all those Visual Novels so you don't scare potential boyfriends away when you get into that mood of yours."

Nysia puffed her cheeks, but blushed crossing her arms. "W-well I think its cool." She mumbled.

"Well, no." Hirosh finally answered after thinking on it. "I was thinking about asking Taki out, but with as much crap going on and everything that happened I'm not so sure it be a good idea or I might be over thinking. I still like them that way but not sure if its mutual anymore. As for Blader. the only real issue is being stuck where they are for now. I have so much on my plate that that I'm in no hurry.. If a opportunity presents great, if not then no worries."

One piece of advice he had gotten a long time ago was 'Don't sign the dotted line if the other person isn't convinced yet of what you're selling.' Or in other words as they meant in layman's terms don't put all your emotional and mental energy into someone unless sure. It was all right to like people since couldn't control emotions, but the next step should be reserved when they were on the same page. Otherwise you were setting yourself up.

Emus smiled a bit, patting on the back. "Good healthy attitude to have about it. So that and my antics of my lovebale weirdo sister aside(Hey!) why not grab something to eat? Hell, it could even be a eating contest. I owe you from last time."

It wasn't like Hiroshi was doing anything. "Sure, but prepare to lose this time."

"Sure, sure. We'll let the actions speak for us."

Nysia was content at the moment as the two playfully bickered, with the things that went on at times, one learned to appreciate times like these.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:45 pm

Taki was lounging back, while Lara was reading some manga, which Mitsuki the only one doing any Real studying "You know, we would be a lot more productive if we All studied." she points out.

Lara lets out an exasperated sigh "We can't All be like Taki, and get it in one night. Some of us Actually get burnt out on studying." she points out "We've been at this for Hours, you Have to be tired, right?" she asks.

This seems to get a surprised look from Mitsuki "Huh? O-oh, yes of course." she mumbles as she puts her books away "Come to think of it, it Has been a little bit, right? We should call it a day." she says.

Taki nods as she gets up and stretches "Agreed. I'm so tired after, uh, last night's dream..." she mumbles.

Lara spoons up to her "Huuuh? What was that?" she asks, teasing her friend.

Taki nudges her friend away "Oh cut it out. It was just a silly dream brought on by reading one to many romantic light novels." she says as she packs up her stuff "So, tomorrow we'll all head to my place for a study session?" she asks, and both agree.

The three say their 'good nights' and all head back home. Taki hopes Sarah is doing well. She wasn't texting back or answering her phone and Taki didn't know where she lived, so she couldn't check on her friend.

As Hiroshi was talking with Emus and Nysia, there was a gasp as Fumitsuki was there with her grandmother "H-Hiroshi!" she says, sounding surprised. She turns to the elderly woman "Grand-grand, please wait here. I have to give Hiroshi something." she says as she pulls a Black Crystal from her bag and starts towards Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:53 pm

It was going great, which of course meant something else had to happen and in this case it was the fake Suki. It was the last person he wanted to see at the moment, and part of him blamed them for the rough patch he had Taki's relationship went through that only got recently patched up.

Despite all this, and them not being the real Suki it just wasn't in his nature to be a dick to most people all the time. He just preferred to avoid them like a disease. Emus and Nysia exchanged uneasy looks having known what was going on but didn't say anything.

"Uh, hey. What is that you're trying to give me?" He was kind of weary because Suki was looking for a way to get rid of his friend so for he knew, it could suck them out or something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:35 pm

Taki headed straight home and into the bath. She was tired and wanted to relax. She also didn't know if Hiroshi was coming over or if he was just gonna pop in like he did last night... when he had seen her prancing around in nothing but her panties... her face goes red again as she sinks into the bathwater.

Why did she always Do that? Whenever Hiroshi, her sister's good and close friend, saw her in a compromising situation she runs away from him? *Because it's Embarrassing!* she thinks as she gets out *Hiroshi will have to find his own food tonight!* she thinks in a huff as she dries off and gets dressed.

She was dressed in hot pants and a tank top as she heads to the kitchen, puts her apron on and gets stuff out for a small meal.

"That is a Black Soul Gem..." the Obliterator hisses

"It's called a Soul Gem..." Suki says as she holds it out for him "It'll help you with your infection, so you'll start seeing things more clearly."

"A Black Soul Gem will draw out evil spirits and curses... and seal them away for later 'use'..." the Obliterator growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:47 pm

Hiroshi was just going to refuse, but didn't just not to be a jerk and two they Could potentially use it. Just in case they ran into some type of evil spirit or curse, but how likely was that?

He took it and put it away. "Well, thank you I'll think about it. How does it work?"

'I won't use it on you, but we should keep it with us just in case. Not that I expect to run into evil spirits or a curse anytime soon.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:55 pm

Taki had gotten her food ready and was watching a little tv while she ate. There wasn't anything too good on, so she finished her meal, cleaned up and headed off to bed. It was a bit early, but she was tired.

She also got a text from her dad, checking in on how things were going and asking if she missed them yet. Of course she did, but she didn't want them coming home until she dealt with Suki, so she made something up. But if nothing else, at least her mom was doing better.

Suki smiles "It's already working. You just need to touch it. But don't worry, it won't hurt you or that creature inside of you." she assures "It'll be like it's just moving from one room to the other."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:46 pm

That caused Hiroshi to panic a bit and hand it quickly handed it to Nyisa who was taken off guard. "Thanks, but no no thanks. You don't believe me or have reason to, but if not for them Taki wouldn't be alive and a lot of things would have went bad. I'm not interested in stabbing them in the back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:08 pm

**Taki wakes up in the same bed as before, in the same room as before, only this time, it was night time and the stars were shining so brightly into the room, with a slightly chilly breeze this time around.

*I see you're awake. I'm sorry, my angel. I didn't mean to wake you.* says the same hunk of man as before.

And like before, Taki becomes aware of what she was wearing. Something very lacy and slightly see through, and she covers her chest once more *I-is this a dream?* she asks *It feels... so real.*

The man walks slowly over, placing a hand on Taki's arm *Don't cover yourself up. You're too beautiful for such actions.* he says as he gently moves Taki's arms, she doesn't resist.

Taki body was in full view of this chiseled god of a man, who looks at a blushing Taki in wonder *My God... you are so beautiful...* he says, cupping her chin once more and pulling her in for a kiss, this time his hand finds it's way under her lace night shirt, to softly fondle her small breast, which felt Sooo good for Taki...**

Taki once more wakes up with a start and sits up, her heart was pounding in her chest as a warm feeling had spread over her body *Damn it, again?* she thinks in frustration.

Suki looks genuinely hurt "I, only wanted to help you... I mean, after all, of it wasn't for that monster possessing you and clouding your mind, I wouldn't have died in the first place and you wouldn't have had to suffer the way you had." she says, tears springing into her eyes "Why do you hate me so much now?" she asks.

Her grandmother comes walking over to sooth her grandchild "You were always such a kind soul, Hiroshi. I don't know what happened to cause your heart to turn so cold, but Suki only wants to help." she says, sounding a little upset herself.[/i]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:27 pm

ugh not my weakness..!

He didn't like seeing tears but he wasn't going to be guilt tripped into betraying his friend but he also didn't want the grandmother and such upset so he had to try..something. Nysia and Emus didn't say anything, largely because they felt this was a conversation they needed to have without their input for now.

He rubbed his temples a bit. "I don't hate you Suki. Just please understand where I'm coming from. I know you think what I have something hat's twisting my mind, but its not. It's if anything the other way around. Me saying no has nothing to do with hating you I'm grateful. I'm just not betraying a friend who stuck their neck out beyond just defending a host excuse. I know neither of you two believe it, and I don't know if there's anything to convince you two they are having a sincere come around but its the truth."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:49 am

Another cold shower for Taki. The first time she could write the dream off as a product of reading too many romantic light novels, but twice in a row? She would need to do some digging.

While she didn't Dislike the dreams, they were very nice for her, she did wonder what they were all about and if they really Were dreams or not.

Suki's grandma wasn't buying it "You'd really choose a monster over your childhood friend? You really Have changed, Hiroshi." she says as she ushers Suki away. Probably not a good idea to upset a famliy of witches.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:13 am

"..So everyone refuses to listen and I politely say no and I'm the bad guy. Sounds about right. Why do they have to be so close minded?" Hiroshi thought, not in the best mood at the moment.

After a awkward silence, Nysia spoke up. "Um..we'll, what did you want to do now?"

Hiroshi didn't answer and sighed. "I'm just gonna go to my apartment. I'm..just not in a good mood anymore and I need to clear my head."

Emus slowly nodded. "Well, I can see how family drama can do that first your parents then this.  Would it be all right if me and sis spent the night? No offense man, but you go Way to hard on yourself when things go wrong for people you're close to. Just not sure if going in your bat cave to go brood is the best idea."

"Y-yeah I noticed that too.." Nysia added. "If you don't mind me asking, why Do you do that?"

"I..." Hiroshi paused for a long moment, and a uncomfortable feeling settled under him as having a idea as to why. "..I don't want to talk about it right now. But you two can come if you want for for the evening."

Emus frowned slightly, but decided not to press the issue. "..All right man, we won't press. Just lead the way."

The short trip back was mostly silent, and as they got in Hiroshi decided to take a shower before heading to bed, the other two could sleep on the guest futon.

What a crappy week. He did feel like his favorite fictional hero Spiderman in the sense who was infamous for having strokes of good luck then bad. However, Emus and Nyisa may not stay over the whole night and he doubted they would but any company was nice.

However, as it turned out the other two teens couldn't stay over the night as there were other things but he enjoyed it while it lasted. He just had an issue sleeping for the night at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:27 am

Taki decided to keep This little part of her dream to herself and if asked, she would just say that she had a normal dream... still...

She looks at herself in the bathroom mirror and gently touches her small, budding, breast, trying to emulate what they guy had done in her dream.

"I mean... it feels alright, I suppose..." she mumbles. Touching her breast feels so much better when someone else is doing the touching, she realised. She might have to ask one of her friends for help with this.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum