The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:18 am

Hiroshi briefly checked his text before putting the phone away. "Seems like the necklaces are doing their job at least for those back at HQ. I'll have to check on them and Sarah tomorrow. Thanks for the talk though, I feel a bit better."

Then something else hit him. "Before you go, I wanted to mention the symbiote you fought is a different color then then one I ran into. You also said the containment team lost contact, so there's a decent chance it found a host already. But if you find that other one and domesticate it what are you going to do with it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:47 am

Jack thinks for a moment "I don't know yet. It all depends on what out studies conclude. If nothing, we might have to put it in stasis." he says "Keep in mind, these things are parasites that usually feed off their hosts. They aren't a new form of intelligences, but an infestation. If left unchecked, they may spread all over the world, feeding off of any host unfortunate enough to strumble across them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:23 am

"Can we really use what we know of these things for the version of them here though?" Hiroshi pointed out. "Where I know of them, their a fictional type of being that Are more or less parasites, or they're basically just another kind of alien that have a mutual benfical relationship with their host. From what I gathered, yours that you're more familar with are a mutation of some kind. So these things we either always here, or someone made them and either way they be different. The lack of fire weakness is just the one difference we know for sure right now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:54 am

Jacl shakes his head "It's not really looking good for them at this moment. There seem to be two feral symbiotes out there and so far, they've attacked two people, even going as far at to possess one, seemingly, against their will." he points out "I can't afford to take any chances at this point. Capture and contain, then worry about if they're intelligent and can be rehabilitated."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:08 am

Hiroshi nodded. "Good idea. Not disagree with you.." He yawned slightly covering his mouth. "I'm gonna let you go and try to get some sleep."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:15 am

Jack nods "Got it. You take it easy and remember, it's always easy to see the bad in a situation, but it's not easy to see the good in one unless you look for it." he says as he gives Hiroshi a super hero smile and a thumbs up, before heading out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:22 am

Hiroshi settled into uneasy sleep for the night, but at least this time he didn't have any nightmares of Sarah dying or anything. In the morning, he sent a text to Taki about Sarah and her location, then he also sent one to Mitsuki. He also added in he had a necklace to help Reiko and to visit him to pick it up when she had a chance.

While he did hope Sarah accepted the necklace and maybe it was slowly helping her, he was going to keep his exceptions low. He could at least visit her, and he planned on doing that every other day until she got released.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:11 am

Taki was tired. She had Lara pandering over her all day, seeing if she was alright or not, saying that she had some home remedies that her grandman said would work 100% of the time. Plus they had end of term exams, which she really didn't have too much time to study for. Not to mention all the Oni stuff that's been going on. She was beat.

* *Taki awakens in the same room as before, the same hunk of a man standing there, looking at the night stars, Taki in the same lacy, revealing outfit. *Welcome back, my dear. Was I able to help your friend any?* he asks.

Taki gets off the bed and walks slowly over to the man *I've been wondering this for some time now... but who are you? Why are you in my dreams almost every night?* she asks.

The man turns to Taki, his gorgeous purple eyes locked onto hers *My name is Nagatoki Ashina. I am the spirit of a man who died hundreds of years ago in a battle with a power creature. In life, I was a skilled warrior, and a passionate lover. I came when I felt your loneliness and your heart aching for love.* he explaines *Does it frighten you to know that I'm a ghost?* he asks.

Taki shakes her head *No. So far, you've done nothing but try to make me feel loved and help when you can... i can't fault you for being dead because...* she reaches out, lightly touching his arm *You feel so real to me...*

Nagatoki cups her chin again and lifts her head up, bending down he kisses Taki once more, getting no kind of resistance from her as he picks her up, still kissing her, and carries her over to the bed and lays her down, finally breaking the kiss, only to pull her nighty up and start suckling on her small, pink nipple, while lightly pinching and rolling the other nipple between his fingers.

This feels so unbelievably good to Taki that she couldn't keep herself from moaning in pleasure. This let's Nagatoki know she was ready for more, as he starts kissing her all the way down, pulling her lacy panties off, and start licking her between her legs, which causes her to moan even more as she starts fingering her own small breasts. She never knew she could feel this good before and she wanted more!

Taki wakes up, sweating. It was still dark outside and there was a slight chill in the air, which made her shiver. Thoughn honestly, she didn't know if that was from the dream or not... speaking of. She reaches between her legs and her fingers come back wet *Oh wow... that was.. too intense...* she flops back on her bed, feeling even more tired.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:17 am

Seeing as there was nothing else for Hiroshi to do after waking up that morning as he had finished, it was time to start his rountine of things as it were. First the Sarah visit then the HQ and after...

Well, he honestly wasn't sure. Maybe he'd visit Taki, or the Vokel siblings or he'd just do his own thing which ever that was. Most of his friends would be in school for most of the day anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:01 am

Sarah was still in bed, but she was sitting up, staring out at the window once more. Her necklace was no longer on the small table by her bed. She turns her head slightly when Hiroshi comes in, at least she knew he was there, as she goes back to looking out the window.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Hiroshi didn't see any signs of the necklace, though he supposed to be fair even if she had been wearing it Matthias said he was pretty weak without followers. He did find it strange that 'higher beings' would even Need anything from mortals. Maybe someone or something had set it that way on purpose? He'd never know.

The young set the bag nearby gently "Just stopping by again to visit. Also figured you probably tired of hospital food when you are hungry.." He said softly, not really expecting or wanting much in her condition but felt it was good to talk them anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:47 pm

She keeps looking out the window "My... my wings hurt..." she says in a small voice "and... my chest hurts... why do i hurt... so much?" she asks in the same small voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:11 pm

Seeing and hearing Sarah like this really broke Hiroshi's heart, he was tempted to give them a hug but was scared of irritating her wings. The usual platitudes of 'things will get better' and such didn't feel right to him but again none of the words in his head felt right.

Still he was determined to help and take care of her just as he was making sure she didn't feel completely alone at this time. That was why he sat by her side, taking her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze as if to say 'I'm here.'

He didn't say anything, as it was just them in their silence. He'd have to leave either because visiting hours or just going back to HQ but he'd just take the moment for what it was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:43 pm

There was a knock on the door. It was Taki and Mitsuki. Lara still believed her friend was out of the country "Sarah? It's me, Taki. Mitsuki and I wanted to see how you were." she says as she slowly opens the door.

Mitsuki was, of course, worried about her friend, but she also needed to talk to Hiroshi. She figured it was time to show him what was happening.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Hiroshi wasn't sure how long he had just been relaxing when Taki and Mitsuki were coming in. He had opted to sit in a char a bit after just so she could lay down if she wanted and he was about to leave anyway. That was until the two came in, he was glad to see them though it also worked out since he needed to give Mitsuki that necklace. "Morning you two."

Or was had he really been here that long and they were out of school? He must have really lost track of time then..
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Mitsuki nods "We asked to be excused. We'll take the make up exam." she says to Hiroshi "We came to check on Sarah." she says as she moves over to her friend "Sarah? This is a silly question, but how are you feeling?" she asks.

Sarah doesn't look at her two friends "My wings hurt... so does my chest... why am I in so much pain?" she asks in the same small voice.

Mitsuki tugs on Hiroshi's sleeve "Come with me. These two need to be alone for a moment." she says as she starts out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Hiroshi hated seeing them like that but there wasn't else much he could for them. So he agreed and followed Mitsuki out, he did need to talk them, or rather give them the extra necklace which he already texted them about earlier.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Mitsuki didn't stop walking. In fact, she started heading down to the docks, which was a good deal away from the hospital, his apartment, and the school.

She slows when she gets to an old fishing warehouse that was said to be haunted or cursed or something to that nature. She pulls a board off and crawls in.

Mitsuki leads Hiroshi behind some old cargo containers that had been set up as something of a barrier or barricade. On the other side was Reiko, she was chained to a support column.

She looks over at the two, her eyes were still glowing purple as she rushes towards the two of them "Ahh! AHHH!!" she growls as she hits the end of the chain, which causes her to jerk to a stop, her feet sliding out from under her.

Someone comes walking out from behind one of the containers, he had a dogfood bowl with rice, eggs, and some fish in it "Mitsuki, you brought a guest." he says as he sets the bowl down, kicking it over to Reiko "Greetings. My name is Han. You must be Hiroshi. Mitsuki talks about you a lot."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Hiroshi internally frowned, he hadn't known Reiko's case was that bad but it was worse case of things he had seen. It didn't seem to be just a control thing like last time, but seemed they were more feral.

He greeted the other man, extending his hand. "It's nice to meet you Han. I brought something that hopefully should help Reiko.." He said pulling out one of the necklaces. "This helped her sister when they were under the Overlord's influence. Not sure if it'll help since her condition is more severe, but its worth a shot."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Reiko was savaging her food and Han shakes Hiroshi's hand "My good sir, you are more than welcome to try and get that on her." he says as he moves a side "As you can see, she's not in the best frame of mind." he points out.

"After her attack on the school, I brought her here and she just snapped one day." Mitsuki explains "It's like her mind got switched off and all that's left is, animal instinct." she says.

Han nods "Indeed. I'm surprised she hasn't torn her clothes off. However..." he takes off his coat and rolls up his sleeves.

Mitsuki places a hand on Han's arm "Let's wait, at least until she's finished eating." it seemed that Mitsuki pitied the poor Oni girl, almost like how one would pity an injured dog.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:29 pm

Hiroshi did feel sorry for Reiko, and he was glad Musume wasn't here to see her sister in such a state. Hopefully the necklace would do the trick and even if it didn't completely cure them, calm them down to some degree or another. "If I had to guess, either the Overlord being his usual self did it on purpose, or its just a after effect of things. Not that it matters as much right now either way."

The young man was quite for a moment. "So long have you two known each other?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:41 pm

Mitsuki was quiet for a bit and Han wasn't saying anything "Ever since I died." she says, rather bluntly "After, whatever that 'Angel' did to me, I was lost, alone, and scared. Then Han showed up and tought me to fight." she explains.

"Mitsuki wanted to keep her normal life, so I've been training her off and on." Han says. Suddenly hundreds of small insect legs pop out of his skin and clothes and they all click together, forming some kind of strange Bio Armor "So when Mitsuki takes time off of school, it's because I'm training her to survive." he says in a gravely two-tone voice as ball of emerald green necroplasma forms in his hand.

He suddenly throws it at Reiko, who tries to dodge out of the way, but wasn't fast enough. The necroplasma hits the Oni girl, throwing her into a cargo container, hard, knocking her out cold.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:58 pm

So it seemed Necrowarriors in general had a unusual look, with Mitsuki honestly being the most 'normal' he had seen, not that he had seen a lot really. Once the blast hit and Reiko was knocked out he went over to put the necklace on gently before moving away from them. "We'll, won't know if it does anything until later. For now just have to wait a bit to see if it does anything. I'm not sure how long it took to work on the others, and with her condition might take longer."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:09 pm

Mitsuki winced when the attack hit Reiko and she, in turn, hit the cargo container "I honestly hope that bobble works..." she mumbles "No one deserves to have their mind taken from them like that."

Han nods "My work is done here for now. I shall take my leave until next time." he growls as he was suddenly surrounded by necroplasma, and the tortured screams of thousands of people, and he was just gone.

Mitsuki sighs "I'll stay here and keep an eye on her. Don't tell anyone what you saw here today. I only showed you, because I felt you needed to know." she says as she walks over, picking up the dog bowl "Try not to come back here. The person watching her may not always be too friendly, like Han."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Hiroshi slowly nodded a bit. "I'll let you go then, I need to head back to the HQ. If there is a change let me know."

After that he left for the time being to head to HQ and talk to the two Oni hopefully then his work would be done for the day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum