Just Friends?

2 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Just Friends? - Page 13 Empty Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:01 pm

We'll, this wasn't awkward or anything. It seemed almost sense he became honest with his feelings for Suki, there were incidents like this. First Christine walking around with a towel, if he was honest was very physically attracted to and now this. But physical attraction was all it was, but still.

Hiroshi took off his jacket so she was Somewhat covered up at least before using the cuff's. Dragging around a knocked out woman with ripped clothes and cuffs wasn't a good look. But luckily Shadow said there were some others soon coming.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Indeed there were some other Hunters on the way and a few minuets later, they show up. There were three and one breaks off from the others and heads over to Hiroshi and flashes his badge "We got a call from a Hunter named Shadow. Saying there was a disturbance here." he says as he looks down to Blader.

Taking notice of the cuffs on her, he focuses on Hiroshi "Are you a Hunter as well? What Cell are you from?" he says as he pulls out a note book and starts writing down some things.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:07 pm

Hiroshi gave them the name of the Cell before continuing. " My name Hiroshi Johnson. I'm not officially a Hunter. Me and a friend are under watch due some Oni activity and he wanted me to wait until you guys showed up for them. Shadow is still fighting in or by that building I think."

He looked down to Blader then at them. "What are you guys going to do with them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:55 pm

The Hunter frowns as he writes everything down. Then puts his notepad away "It's nothing you should worry about. You did good work here." he says as he moves to collect Blader.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:17 pm

Hiroshi still didn't entirely trust the Hunter organization. The answer sounded suspiciously cryptic, he was going have to ask Shadow or Abraxus about it but without evidence he couldn't say much. "Before you go, could I get your name?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:27 pm

The Hunter picks up Blader "It's Smith." he says as he tosses her over his shoulder and radios his fellow Hunters that he was heading out.

And speaking of, it seemed that they were unable to keep up with the speed and power of Mad and Shadow as the fight with Phyrexian raged on! That poor hospital was bearing the total brunt of the battle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:39 pm

As much as Hiroshi hated to admit it, he was totally outclassed in this fight to the point he wouldn't be able to do anything so while he Did head back to the cell, he did try to let the others know Shadow and Mad were in the middle of a rumble in that old hospital.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Truth be told, the other Hunters were also completely outclassed in that fight as well. So they hung back, just incase their help was needed, like a good Hunter would.

On his way back, there was the sound of fighting some distance from the hospital. As it turns out, it was Abraxus and he was fighting against two other Oni. One was some kind of Oni Tank, big and strong and could take a Lot of hits but was slow. The other was more like an Oni Scrapper. Small and relatively weak, but very fast and agile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:58 pm

It seemed the Oni were getting more and more humanoid as of late, the later pretty much looked completely human. Blader hadn't looked completely but she had been very humanoid.

Regardless it looked like Abraxus was trouble so regardless he'd do his best to help. While distracted, he tried to nail the Scrapper with a fireball. Since they seemed more frail, he was hoping to get them off guard and knock them out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:18 pm

The Scrapper hits Hiroshi's fireball with her weapon, which absorbs the fire and adds it to her power "Thaaanks!" she calls in a peppy voice, winking at Hiroshi.

The Scrapper looks over to Tank "Heeey! The mission's failed! Let's take off!" she calls to her fellow Oni, who looks over and nods with a grunt.

Both Oni jump high into the night sky and out of sight. Abraxus did Not look pleased. He turns and starts back to the safe house. He thumbs his radio "This is Abraxus. I was attacked enroute to Mad's last position." he says. No reply "I say again, I was attacked enroute. Respond." he grumbles.

He looks to Hiroshi "Come on! I think the safe house is under attack." he says as he puts his sword away and books it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Hiroshi grew concerned, Suki could take care of herself but the old man was also there so he Didn't need to be told twice.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:44 pm

As it turns out, the firehouse Had been attacked, but the battle was all over by the time Abraxus and Hiroshi got back to it. The devil pulls his sword out and slowly walks over to see what had happened.

As it turns out, the firehouse had plenty to protect it. Christine, Joyce, Torin and there's a good chance Camlo, as well as Fumitsuki. The Oni done goofed by attacking the firehouse.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:48 pm

Hiroshi looked around. "It looks like its over for now. I wonder if all this was planned, seems too much like a concidence. Seems they know where Suki is now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Abraxus nods slowly "The plan was never to hide you or Suki, but to protect you." he says distractedly as he looks for signs of the others.

Christine comes downstairs with some tools "Oh, hey there Abraxus." she says as if she just came from an afternoon stroll "Sorry for not answering, but they knocked the antenna down so we couldn't call for help." she explains, holding up the tools "That's what I'm going to try and fix now." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:08 pm

"No one else got injured during the fight?" Hiroshi asked Christine, it seemed things were fine so he was really worried about nothing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Christine blinks in confusion "What do you mean 'no one else'? Nobody on the winning side got hurt at all." she says "Oh, Suki's looking for you, by the way." she says as she starts off once more, humming to herself.

Abraxus grumbles something, then starts out once more, after putting his sword away "I'm going back to help Mad and Shadow." he says as he heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Hiroshi went to go find Suki, he wanted to see how she was holding up anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Suki was in the girl's dorm helping Joyce clean up after the attack. She Hiroshi "Ah! Um, Joyce, could I have a moment with Hiroshi, please?" she asks.

The young Vampire Hunter nods, gets her things and heads out.

Suki walks over to Hiroshi "First off, I'm so happy and relieved to see you're alright." she starts "Secondly, I think we should move dad to the same place where we have Gigi." she says in a low tone.

She fidgets a bit "I mean, I would be able to fight the Oni better knowing that he is, without a doubt, safe." she says "Plus, I don't want Gigi to feel alone where she is." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Hiroshi nodded after she finished. "That's a good idea. Not only would it be one less thing to worry about, but like you said it'll help us concentrate since we know he'll be a lot safer." Come to think of it, would his own family be a potential target as well. He doubted it but still.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:48 pm

Suki nods "I'll go talk to Joyce, since it's her father who's watching over Gigi." she says, then a thought pops into her head "Just wondering, why don't we call those Super Heroes that we talked to a while ago?" she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:00 am

Suki had seemed a bit unsure of them, so Hiroshi was surprised she had brought them up again. "I actually forgot all about them with everything else going on. Sure, we could try to get into touch with them again."

After a moment he spoke up again. "Listen, I've been having something on my mind but since one thing after another kept happening I haven't said anything. Basically, I, uh like you more then a friend. So when we get your family all back together and things slow down..maybe we could try dating just to see where it goes?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:35 am

Fumitsuki blinks in surprise that Hiroshi would choose This time to tell her this "O-okay. I-I would be willing to give it a try. It's just that, we've known eachother, well, all our lives...I don't want things to get awkward or weird between us." she says "If dating feels right, then we'll see what follows. But if it feels wrong to either of us, we should go back to the way things were. A-alright?" she mumbles the last part.

Then she clears her throat "B-back to t-the Super Heroes..." she says, trying Very hard to keep herself from blushing about this conversation "I think we should ask if they could help look for my mom. These Hunters are good fighters, but they don't seem to know how to track anyone." she points out.

She looks down at her hands, almost helplessly "I...I have this awful feeling that time is running out for my mom and I Won't let that happen!" she says as she clenches her tiny fists in determination!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:50 am

Hiroshi had a reason for it, but now there was more important things to worry about. "I have the address and everything, so if you're ready we can leave now together whenever you're ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:00 pm

Suki nods "I think one of us should stay here and make sure dad gets to safety and the other goes and contacts those Super Heroes and see about getting their help." she says.

She looks around to make sure no one was listening and was kinda glad that Mad wasn't around, because he seemed to hear, see and know everything that happened around him "If you want, I can sneak out and contact the Super Heroes while you make sure dad's safe." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:21 am

Hiroshi still had some doubts. "If you want..just be really careful. I just have a really bad feeling regardless about this, the place has been swarming with more Oni when I was out. My gut is screaming its a bad idea for either of us to go alone, not the super hero idea itself." He wasn't sure how things would turn out, if it fell through Suki might reconsider joining them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next