Just Friends?

2 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Just Friends? - Page 14 Empty Re: Just Friends?

Post by Namey Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Fumitsuki nods "You're right. We shouldn't go anywhere alone." she agrees "I'll ask Christine if she would come with me and I think Joyce would be a good one to go with you, since it's her dad who's watching after Gigi." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Hiroshi didn't seem to mind. "I don't have any problems with that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Suki nods with a smile "Okay, I'm going to find Christine and ask her. I think she said something about fixing the radio. Joyce should still be around here somewhere and she's a really nice young lady, so she shouldn't have any problems with your request." she says as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Seeing as there was nothing more to do but go about his part of the plan, he went to go find Joyce himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:45 am

Suki finds Christine and explains what she had in mind and the young Mystic seemed to like that idea and decided to head out with the young Saiyan to see about getting the Super Heroes help in locating Suki's mother.

Joyce, for her part, was downstairs cleaning up the mess left from the battle. It was slow going. The firehouse took some damage, but nothing that was too serious and couldn't be fixed.

((Suki and Christine are out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Torin, was of course, helping Joyce. It would have been rude not to do anything, plus he geuinely just enjoyed her company.

"Hey." Torin greeted the young demon as he came over.

"Hey you two." Hiroshi went to help as wel. "Um, listen. Me and Suki were talking and she wanted to move her father with her grandmother so she wouldn't be alone. I was wondering if you wanted to come along, since grandma is with your dad."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Joyce nods "Sure thing. I'm certain it won't be a problem." she pulls out her cell and moves off to the side to give her dad a call. A few minuets later she comes back "It's a go. He'll be here in fifteen minuets or so." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Hiroshi smiled. "Good. I'll just help in the mean time."

Torin nodded. "We'll if guys go, I'll stay here. Someone needs to stay just in case. Not comfortable leaving Camlo alone with Harlan in his injured state."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Harlan comes walking out of the infirmary, holding his head "Not to worry, mate. I'm fine." he says "I'll be less then myself for a bit, but I'll live." he mumbles.

Joyce smiles "Hey there. You had us worried for a bit." she says "Still, you should probably rest up. Get your strength back." she suggests.

Harlan shakes his head slightly "Na. I'm fine. I'll head to the security office while Shadow's out and keep an eye on things from there." he says as he heads towards the office.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 am

Hiroshi watched them leave. "Glad he seems to be doing better. On a side note, what do Hunters usually do with captives anyway? I'm just asking because a person they took in wasn't really bad, just misguided and on the wrong tracks."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Joyce thinks for a bit "I'm not Entirely sure. That would be a question you probably should ask my dad when he gets here, but I Have heard that some are either imprison them or Nulled/ Which means they get rid of their powers and special abilities." she explains "But it's different from case to case, I suspect." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:07 am

Hiroshi didn't have further comment on it, it Did make sense it would be case by case. At the moment though regardless it was out of his hands and he had other immediate things to worry about. He did wonder how things with Suki went, hopefully the super hero group decided to help but they should if they were the real deal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:29 pm

A few minuets later, Harlan comes out of the security office "Hey, Christine's back." he says and sure enough, Christine opens the front door as she and Suki comes walking in, followed by her dad. Who was still an impressive sight to behold.

Christine blinks in surprise "Harlan! You're awake!" she says as she bounds over to him and throws her arms around him in a hug "You had me a bit worried." she says.

Jack, being the father, eyes Harlan with a stern gaze "Well, Christine. Are you going to introduce us?" he asks in his 'No Nonsense' voice.

Christine looks over to him "Huh? Oh yeah. Harlan, this is my dad, Jack." she says, motioning towards Jack, who tenses up his muscles, making himself look even bigger "Jack, this is Harlan. My future boyfriend." she says with a giggle.

If lasers could shoot from Jack's eyes (which they actually Could) they would have been pointed directly at Harlan, ready to incinerate him. Jack walks over and extends his hand "Well it's good to meet you, Harlan. You take good care of my little girl now." he says.

Harlan reaches for it, before getting stopped by Christine "Jack! I don't want you breaking Harlan's hand!" she says in her own stern tone "I just put him back together and I don't want to piece his hand back together as well." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:45 pm

Camlo came into too long, she heard Christine's comment to Harlan but didn't react to it. "You must be Christine's father, pleasure to meet you I'm Camlo."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Jack turns to the Heartless "Camlo. Christine told me about you. How you, Harlan, Torin, Nicole and Sonic were carving out a name for yourselves. It's good to finally put a face to the name." he says.

Then he looks around "Just where is everyone? There's like, only a few people here." he says.

Christine shrugs "No clue. I think Abraxus, Shadow and Mad are fighting some Oni monster. Harlan, Camlo, Hiroshi, Suki and everyone else is standing here." she says.

Harlan looks around "Say, where's Ciel?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Torin blinked a bit at that. "Uh..no clue. I honestly thought she was around here somewhere."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Jack pulls something out of his belt and pans around the room, looking at the device "Aside from everyone here and an older male upstairs, there's no one else in this firehouse." he says, putting the device away.

This gets a frown from Christine "Do you think we should go looking for her?" she asks "Maybe she was taken by the Oni when they attacked. She's only Human after all and she doesn't have the special tools like you and Torin have." she points out to Harlan.

Harlan blinks "Why are you asking me? Isn't Torin next in charge?" he asks.

Christine looks over to Torin "So what should we do? Should we go looking for her?" she asks.

Jack's eyes start glowing an intense white as smoke drifts up from the corners of his eyes "Wow. There was quite a lot of action going on around here." he says "I need to know her shoe size so I can find her trail." he says.

Christine blinks "Uh, she's got the same size shoe as me." she says.

Jack nods "Might be a bit harder to find her trail if that's the case." he mumbles as he looks around the floor, his eyes still glowing white.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Torin shook his head. "I don't think standing around when she's unaccounted for is a good idea. Though before anyone panics, I'm just gonna say if she picks up her com but again doesn't hurt to try." He picked up his com in an attempt to call her in. If she didn't answer it would be a bad sign as any.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:37 pm

She, of course, didn't answer. Still, Jack looks around at everyone "Listen, if she's a Hunter then she'll be fine. Right now we should be focused on finding Suki's mother." he says.

Christine looks over to Jack "That's what you're here for. So while you're looking for Suki's mom, we can be tracking down Ciel." she says.

Jack nods "Then I had better get going." he says.

Suki jumps on over to him "I'm coming with you! If you run into Oni, you'll need my help in getting rid of them." she says.

Jack doubted he would need her help, should he run into any Oni, but he was in no position to ask her to stay here. It was, after all, her mother that he was going to rescue "I would feel better if you stayed here. If you come with me, the Oni could use your mother as leverage against you." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:53 pm

Hiroshi was thinking, but really his mind was made up. "While he might have a point, in the end its your rodeo since this is your mother involved. But if you end up going, I'm going too. We're still a team."

He looked to Jack. "If its played smart, they won't even know Suki is there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Jack shakes his head "I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I am the only one who will be going on this mission. I have the power, the skills and the knowledge to get this done. Trust that I can do it." he says.

Christine nods "I agree with Jack. He's been doing this type of thing for years and he knows how to handle situations where a super powered psycho has a hostage." she says.

Suki frowns "But you'll need my knowledge on how to deal with Oni." she protests "You can't just hit them with a stick and expect them to go away." she points out.

Jack rubs his temples "Tell you what, if the two of you can keep up. Then you can come along. But when the fighting starts, I want you to find some place out of sight and ride it out until I'm done with the battle." he states "Are we in agreement?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Hiroshi extended his hand. "Sounds fair, you have a deal."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Jack shakes the young man's hand "Okay, let's get going." he says as he heads on outside, Suki following close on his heels.

Christine moves over to Hiroshi "You two should probably just stay here." she says "He can fly Very fast and there's a good chance he's going to turn into a bolt of electricity and take off." she explains.

Harlan nods slowly "Well, he Did say if they could keep up, they could some along." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:50 pm

If Jack Was really as strong as he made out to be, then Hiroshi was all right with staying but not with Suki going. They were suppose to be a team, so if she went he was going. However, that was only if they could keep up as Jack said in the first place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Jack and Suki were waiting for Hiroshi and when he joins them, jack turns to the two of them "So, what are your methods of travel?" he says "Flying, Super jumping, Super speed, teleportation, Portals?"' he asks.

Suki blinks "Um, well, we mostly just walk or take the train to where we need to go." she says, somewhat lamely.

Jack sighs "Then how, exactly, do you two expect to keep up with me when I'm flying almost at the speed of sound?" he asks.

Suki looks a bit down case "O-oh... I hadn't thought about that." she mumbles "I suppose we can't." she says.

Jack nods "That's why I said you should stay here and trust me to handle this situation. Listen, the more we talk about this, the longer it'll take me to rescue your mother." he says, sounding confident.

He looks over to a small party of Hunters approaching "It seems you have guests. I shall return, with your mother safe and sound, in a few hours." he says, then he takes off and shoots out of sight.

The small party of Hunters, was Mad, Shadow and Abraxus, with Julius as well. None of them looked even remotely in bad shape. Abraxus was a bit roughed up, but nothing that needed Christine's attention.

He looks over to Hiroshi and Suki "What's going on here?" he asks "And who was that who just left?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next